Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
T ℎ ℯ O n ℓ y ℋ u m α n s T ℎ α t ℛ ℯ m α i n A ℓ i v ℯ T ℴ ∂ α y

Here are the documents that have to do with the human race. The data on the interracial human V beings are here as well. Do not let the V get a hold of the information provided here. If they get their hands on the information, they will gain too much knowledge on us, and will result most likely in our demise...

'Ornate' for half human, half V.

Regular 'say' for refugee humans.

'whisper' for anti race.

ℎ u m α n ℘ r ℴ f i ℓ ℯ sxxx V ℘ r ℴ f i ℓ ℯ sxxx r ℯ c r u i t m ℯ n t & ℴ ℴ c t ℎ r ℯ α ∂xxx m α i n t ℎ r ℯ α ∂

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
ℛ ℯ α ℓ g ℴ s { ℭ r ℯ α t i ℴ n } & ℛ ℯ m i s u { D ℯ s t r u c t i ℴ n }
The Half Human / Half Visitor Twins
One of us will save you, one of us will kill you...now, which one do you choose?

User Image
ℐ n T ℎ ℯ D α t α b α s ℯ . . .

T ℎ ℯ N α m ℯRealgos Rei || Remisu Rei
T ℎ ℯ A g ℯ16-I'm the younger brother || 16-I'm the older brother
T ℎ ℯ G ℯ n ∂ ℯ rI'm a male, thank you very much || Yeah--ditto.
T ℎ ℯ ℋ ℯ i g ℎ t5'10.5" || 5'10.6"
T ℎ ℯ ℰ y ℯ sDim Grey || Crimson
T ℎ ℯ ℋ α i rDark Silver || Black with white streaks
T ℎ ℯ S ℯ x u α ℓ i t yI'm straight || I'm bisexual
T ℎ ℯ ℛ α c ℯHuman V || Ditto
T ℎ ℯ ℒ i n ℯ α g ℯOur mother was a human and our father was a Pack V. || We don't know where they are though...

ℐ n O u r ℳ i n ∂ . . .

P ℯ r s ℴ n α ℓ i t y S y m ℘ t ℴ m sWell, I consider myself to be the less talkative of the two of us. I am more of a thinker and an intellect, unlike my brother. Even though he is smart, people still think I'm the brainiac of the two... || I use my brain just as much as my goody-two-shoes brother. However, I'm more the loud mouth. I'm the one who gets us into trouble nine times out of ten. I also am quick tempered and easily ticked off.
T ℎ ℯ P α s t ℳ i s t α k ℯ s W ℯ ℋ α v ℯ ℳ α ∂ ℯWe used to live with our parents in Tokyo, Japan. I forget what it's called now, but...that's not the point. The point is, we haven't seen our parents in 10 years--we were separated from them when we were six, right after moving to America ( which is now called Sector A-02 ). We live off of the land, and are scavengers. We're trying to now find some form of civilization...though, at this current point, I can't even find one shred of plant life in the area we are currently inhabiting. || All right, but...don't tell my brother this. We had moved because...I set the animals loose in the zoo. I couldn't help it--I hated seeing them caged up like that. The V were already after us, and...so that was why we had moved. I screwed up--don't tell Real though! HE DOESN'T NEED TO KNOW!
A ℱ ℯ w O f O u r ℱ a v ℴ r i t ℯ T ℎ i n g sflowers, green houses, sunlight, peace, and nature. || animals, ma and dad, rivers and streams, life, and being away from the V.
O u r ℬ u r n ℒ i s tpeople purposefully killing plants, weeds, the V, fire, and death. || seeing animals caged up, people killing animals, the V, thunder, and death.
O u r S ℯ c r ℯ t P ℴ w ℯ r sI can listen to the plant life...and they can listen to me. I basically communicate with the plants, and I can manipulate them with ease. || Unlike my 'flower power' brother, I use my mind to control any animal that I have touched. So, if I ever get a chance to pet a tiger...well, you best be saying your prayers now...

ℭ ℓ ℴ s i n g S t α t ℯ m ℯ n t s & ℒ α s t ℛ i g ℎ t s

A ∂ ∂ i t i ℴ n α ℓ ℐ n f ℴ r m α t i ℴ nEven though I like flowers, I am not GAY. Let's just put that out there for you. DO NOT CALL ME A p***y either. || Piss my brother off, that means you piss me off. And if you piss me off, you're asking for it...
T ℎ ℯ S ℴ u ℓ T ℎ α t W α t c ℎ ℯ s O v ℯ r U s ℐ sIt is master_of_snow || master_of_snow it is
Vincent { To Conquer }
Human
Qui Ose Gagne

User Image

T ℎ ℯ N α m ℯVincent Grosvenor D'Traitre
T ℎ ℯ A g ℯ28
T ℎ ℯ G ℯ n ∂ ℯ rMale
T ℎ ℯ ℋ ℯ i g ℎ t5'11
T ℎ ℯ ℰ y ℯ sBlue
T ℎ ℯ ℋ α i rBlond
T ℎ ℯ S ℯ x u α ℓ i t yHeterosexual
T ℎ ℯ ℛ α c ℯAntirace
T ℎ ℯ ℒ i n ℯ α g ℯMy Father was a member of the French Judiciary while my Mother was a fashion designer and model

ℐ n ℳ y ℳ i n ∂ . . .

P ℯ r s ℴ n α ℓ i t y S y m ℘ t ℴ m sVincent's history has made him an extremely talented individual, as he is an intelligent and charismatic man with a font of energy and charm that allowed him to fit in no matter the circumstances. His ambitious nature and the embroiled political atmosphere in which he grew up also tempered him to the hostilities and vulgarities of people and filled him with a degree of hatred towards others; so that while he made friends easily and was considered a close friend by many, he himself held others at an arm's length and denied himself of any great level of intimacy with his peers and lovers.
T ℎ ℯ P α s t ℳ i s t α k ℯ s ℐ ℋ α v ℯ ℳ α ∂ ℯAs the child of two prominent members of the French aristocracy, Vincent was raised on the tenets that nothing was beyond his reach; this caused him to be rather spoiled in his early childhood but towards adolescence he matured and developed a philosophy that if he worked hard and fought for what he wanted then there was nothing in the world that could stop him. Thus Vincent became a strong willed and ambitious individual, he excelled in his education earning top marks in all his classes through his own efforts and tribulations. Around his eighteenth birthday his mother perished in a freak automobile accident and led to a short bout of depression within the transitioning Frenchman and caused him to drop out of college. Instead he joined the French Armee de Terre, he pursued a legitimate military career and surprised many instructors in how well he performed considering his rather soft background. Eventually he was recruited into the French 1st Marine Infantry Parachute Regiment, the special forces division of the military. His parentage had lent him the chance to travel across the globe as a child so he came with the unique ability to speak numerous languages with fluency, his private education had strengthened his intellect and vernacular, and his dedication to excelling in his duties had made him one of the most physically capable and mentally developed candidates. As such he was a shoe-in with the unit and flourished under his new command. At the point of the Visitors arrival he was engaged in heavy fighting against the War V when his particular fire-team was overrun and he was captured and spared for both his skill and courage as a warrior and for his intellect and beauty.
A ℱ ℯ w O f ℳ y ℱ a v ℴ r i t ℯ T ℎ i n g sReading, Music, History, Travel, Debate
ℳ y ℬ u r n ℒ i s tStupidity or rather the input of the uneducated, lewdness, Egocentric and overly dramatic individuals, Religion
ℳ y S ℯ c r ℯ t P ℴ w ℯ r sSuperhuman reflexes and sensory awareness, allowing him to detect and respond to stimuli imperceptible to others

A ∂ ∂ i t i ℴ n α ℓ ℐ n f ℴ r m α t i ℴ nAn expert rated instructor of both Krav Maga and Savate, getting into a fist fight with Vincent might just get you killed.
T ℎ ℯ S ℴ u ℓ T ℎ α t W α t c ℎ ℯ s O v ℯ r ℳ ℯ ℐ sHagane Shikon

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
ℭ ℎ i ℯ K ℴ t ℴ α n α { S u r v i v α ℓ ℐ n s t i n c t s }
The Living Human Boy
I'm alive. I'm here, living and breathing. If I'm still alive, that must mean God has a plan for me, right?

User Image

T ℎ ℯ N α m ℯChie Lee Kotoana
T ℎ ℯ A g ℯ17
T ℎ ℯ G ℯ n ∂ ℯ rmale, duh!
T ℎ ℯ ℋ ℯ i g ℎ t4'11.5"
T ℎ ℯ ℰ y ℯ ssteel blue
T ℎ ℯ ℋ α i rWhite with a pink tint to it
T ℎ ℯ S ℯ x u α ℓ i t yI'm...not entirely sure, really.
T ℎ ℯ ℛ α c ℯHuman, through and through
T ℎ ℯ ℒ i n ℯ α g ℯI think...my folks are dead. I haven't seen them in years, so...yeah.

ℐ n ℳ y ℳ i n ∂ . . .

P ℯ r s ℴ n α ℓ i t y S y m ℘ t ℴ m sI'm quiet, because usually I'm thinking about what you're about to say. I tend not to really disobey people...until the V tried to take me...I'm only loud when I think I need to be.
T ℎ ℯ P α s t ℳ i s t α k ℯ s ℐ ℋ α v ℯ ℳ α ∂ ℯI was separated from my family. I hated that. They had sent me to a school where they thought I would be safe. However, that school wasn't safe. The V had set it up for basically their 'divine selection'. They tried to take me to be one of their 'slave pets', but I quickly ran away. And I mean quickly. For some reason, I seem to be faster than the V, and that was how I was able to slip away.

Now, I roam around with a stray dog I had found, and I named him 'Rii' since that was the first name that came to mind. Don't ask me why...

A ℱ ℯ w O f ℳ y ℱ a v ℴ r i t ℯ T ℎ i n g ssunshine, being around others, my doggie Rii, and...well, that's really about it.
ℳ y ℬ u r n ℒ i s tdeath, being alone, the V, people thinking mean thoughts, and the dark nights...
ℳ y S ℯ c r ℯ t P ℴ w ℯ r sI'm just really fast...nothing cool about that really. Well, I can kind of tell what people are thinking right before they speak...

A ∂ ∂ i t i ℴ n α ℓ ℐ n f ℴ r m α t i ℴ nI love my doggie Rii.
T ℎ ℯ S ℴ u ℓ T ℎ α t W α t c ℎ ℯ s O v ℯ r ℳ ℯ ℐ smaster_of_snow

Romantic Gawker

Jazz & Devi { Inane & Asinine }
(Questionably) Human, Experiments
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

User Image

T ℎ ℯ N α m ℯJasper Kean l Devon Atticus Carthwright
T ℎ ℯ A g ℯ19 l 21
T ℎ ℯ G ℯ n ∂ ℯ rWe're danglers
T ℎ ℯ ℋ ℯ i g ℎ t5'11 l 6'0
T ℎ ℯ ℰ y ℯ sYellow l Yellow-green
T ℎ ℯ ℋ α i rBlonde l Black with chucks dyed purple and blue
T ℎ ℯ S ℯ x u α ℓ i t yGay l Bisexual
T ℎ ℯ ℛ α c ℯEx Anti Race
T ℎ ℯ ℒ i n ℯ α g ℯBefore the war, Jazz's parents were both lawyers. Jazz hasn't heard from them in a year or so. Last he heard they were hiding out somewhere up north in Sector A-01 l Devon's father died when he was seven. His mother raised him and his younger brother until the war. He doesn't know where his mother is. But suspects that she's dead.

ℐ n ℳ y ℳ i n ∂ . . .

P ℯ r s ℴ n α ℓ i t y S y m ℘ t ℴ m sBoth Jazz and Devi are completely raving mad - not all there, bushed, bonkers, cracked, psycho, batty, loony, loopy, loco - and don't care if it shows. Though, Jazz seems to be more extroverted about it. He's very child-like. He likes playing games - yes, even in the middle of a war - and sometimes even treats the war like a giant video game - it's amazing that he's still alive, I know. He tends to jump right into situations without thinking much about it, and with both feet. He has an affinity for sparkly objects, and will flirt with just about anyone - even girls - when he's bored. l Devi is just as mad, but is sometimes to busy reeling Jazz in so he doesn't get himself killed off. Instead of being childish like Jazz, Devi is devious. He likes to play, but in a darker manner, a more subtle way, and it usually benefits him in some way. He's a bit cold at times, he never warms up to anyone right away, and is a pathological liar.
T ℎ ℯ P α s t ℳ i s t α k ℯ s ℐ ℋ α v ℯ ℳ α ∂ ℯJazz and Devi have known each other their whole lives. Their mothers were friends back in high school, so the two boys were destined to be friends. When the war started, both of them were taken by the V's, first as pets, but later started experimenting on them - when neither of them would cave and be a good little darling. Both of their skulls were cut open, then stitched back up, after doing who knows what. Jazz had the worst of it though, when they sewed his mouth shut and hack off his forearms - which were put back on later. Neither of the boys are exactly sure of everything that happened to them there, but knew that the V were planning to somehow combine Jazz and Devi into one person by sewing them together - which is why there brains had been synced together while the V were digging around in their heads. But they'd managed to escaped before that happened. Don't ask how they escaped... Can anyone say "play dead"?
A ℱ ℯ w O f ℳ y ℱ a v ℴ r i t ℯ T ℎ i n g s
+ Sparkly objects; pretty to look at.
+ Cuddling; being held.
+ The way it smells after a rainstorm; almost reminds him of a time before the war.
+ Rainbows; just about the prettiest things in the world, even if the world has gone to s**t.
+ Madness; things are just more interesting that way.

+ Mindgames; mostly when he is playing them on other people.
+ Sex, in general.
+ Morbid humor.
+ Hair dye; it is something one cannot live without, even during this war.
+ Tattoos; cause he's badass like that.

ℳ y ℬ u r n ℒ i s t
- Early mornings; sleeping in, rocks!
- Isolation.
- Attempting to let go of the past and not being able to.
- Moving around a lot.
- Dogs; they jump and bark... ew.

- The quiet; it's like being in the eye of the storm.. all of the time!
- Not always having access to hair dye.
- Lack of internet.
- His natural hair colour... he'll never tell.
- Pop, it's just weird...

ℳ y S ℯ c r ℯ t P ℴ w ℯ r sThey think almost as one, which can be annoying because one can start talking, and the other will finish (as a side effect, they can't be separated for very long). And, they're always in each others head. Also, they're a little harder to kill than a normal human, but they do... fall apart easily. I think they're like smart zombies - without the eating of brains. Maybe that's why it was so easy to fake being dead...

A ∂ ∂ i t i ℴ n α ℓ ℐ n f ℴ r m α t i ℴ nCompletely bonkers.

T ℎ ℯ S ℴ u ℓ T ℎ α t W α t c ℎ ℯ s O v ℯ r ℳ ℯ ℐ sVince_H8

5,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Rieder { The Almost Fearless One }
Purebred Human
If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.

User Image

T ℎ ℯ N α m ℯZachary "Rieder" Bowells
T ℎ ℯ A g ℯI really do look like I'm twenty three that much ,huh?
T ℎ ℯ G ℯ n ∂ ℯ rMale
T ℎ ℯ ℋ ℯ i g ℎ t6' 3"
T ℎ ℯ ℰ y ℯ sBaby blue
T ℎ ℯ ℋ α i rOnyx
T ℎ ℯ S ℯ x u α ℓ i t yHeterosexual
T ℎ ℯ ℛ α c ℯAnti Race
T ℎ ℯ ℒ i n ℯ α g ℯMy Mother was a crack and methane addict while my Father was a board director of one of the leading companies back in the days, they were divorced of course and I was left with my Mother.

ℐ n ℳ y ℳ i n ∂ . . .

P ℯ r s ℴ n α ℓ i t y S y m ℘ t ℴ m sI am not the type of person who will walk into a room and immediately strike up a conversation with you. Instead I am one of those who will stand in the corner until you acknowledge me, and even then just nod and murmur throughout the conversation being held with me. I am not one to get angered easily, as I have learned that in the current situations anger is useless in more ways than one can count, but when I do become angered you will be able to tell and it would be best to keep your distance from me then. But to be straight, if you want to stay on my good side then simply do not mess with my companion in any form or way or I will turn on you in a second.
T ℎ ℯ P α s t ℳ i s t α k ℯ s ℐ ℋ α v ℯ ℳ α ∂ ℯI was always that one child who people would only talk to if they truly had to, and it was my fault that it was that way. Growing up as a child was very difficult for me. Why you ask? Well let me tell you why. It all began amongst my parents. At the time my Father was struggling to get a good promotion at his job, and as he brought home the money my Mother lay at home in bed all day usually hung over or too high to do anything but stare at a wall. As a young child I didn't know what was wrong with my Mother until I got into Middle School and the other kids started talking about all sorts of things I'd never heard of before. Being the shadow in the room always helped me find out things quickly.

It was just a week or so just after my fourteenth birthday that my Father finally gave up on taking care of my Mother and left, leaving me behind to take care of her. I couldn't help but watch as my Mother tried to get up and go to the Diner where she worked every night to get enough money to pay the electricity bills, but sometimes it wasn't enough. Whenever something wrong happened in her life she blamed it on me and took out all the anger and frustration on me for my Father leaving us and anything else that troubled her at the moment.

My life continued on like this throughout the rest of the years while I grew into my teens. I thought these days would never end. My Mother had grown worse by then, acquiring a deathly cough that made her body shake, but that didn't stop her from abusing me. I just took it though, I didn't stop her because I knew that this was the only way I could help her while I went to my part time job at the animal clinic on the weekends. High School wasn't much for me besides an obstacle that was in my way, the same for friends or girls. But that changed when I went into my Junior year.

I was seventeen by then, and was intent on finishing off the school year, but I never saw what was going to change my life forever until it left me. Just a few weeks after my Junior year started a young woman moved into the apartment next to us, not too long after we had moved in ourselves being as we had to sell the house because we couldn't afford it. Her name was Ms. Bethlahive, Ms. Beth for short. Somehow she always knew what happened late at night after my mother came home drunk and angry, and she never said much about it as she drug me into her apartment and pushed me onto the couch where she tended to my wounds. She became like a second Mother to me, one who cared for me and let me sleep in peace when I needed a break from the world. At times I found myself wishing that this would never change, but then things always change.

She moved away one day, never saying why or where she was going. I remember running down the street after the Taxi cab after her, but ending up failing in keeping her with me there. After that, I found no real reason to go on against the world then, feeling as if she had ran from me herself. But I did not commit suicide like my Mother wanted me to. That's right, by that time she now found herself calling me not by my own name but by my Father's name. She would scream it at me and beat me till I bled. And I still did not fight, because I had no reason.

A few years passed, I finished school and now usually stayed at home trying to keep hold of the little sanity that was left in my Mother there. The beatings had increased of course, but I had slowly begun to gain my strength and meaning back once again. I had seen Ms. Beth on the cover of the local newspaper. Sure it was just the back of someone's head, but I knew it had been her. I had lost all former thoughts of her before, but then after that photo all my old feelings came rushing back anew and I knew that I had not loved her as a Mother all those years ago but I had loved her as the beautiful woman she was. I wanted to find her again, my Mother knew this, and she didn't want me to leave.

My Mother had grown selfish and I hadn't noticed it until it was too late. One night I tried to leave my Mother to search for Ms. Beth after seeing another picture of her standing in front of the Super Market just down the street and I knew she was there to see me and I wanted to go so badly. My Mother became angry with me, calling me by my Father's name and accusing me of cheating on her and going on about how she would kill me. We argued and argued, until she brought out a knife from the kitchen and stabbed it at me. She had caught me off guard that time and the knife slid through my chest. It hurt like hell but I didn't let that stop me from going to see Ms. Beth. So with the quickest movements my body would allow I took the knife from her hand and brought it down into her own chest.

A silence followed that sounded so horrifying as I watched her fall to the ground. I myself didn't stay up for long before I collapsed on the floor in the pool of blood. And I could have sworn that before I closed my eyes I saw Ms. Beth standing there in the doorway crying.

I woke up in the Hospital days later, Ms. Beth at my side and the wound in my chest healing up slowly. My Father was also in the room but he did not look at me; I could see the guilt and remorse he held in his eyes though as if he felt he was responsible for what had happened. But I had no time for such thoughts, because around a month later I was out of the Hospital and living with Ms. Beth, who's name I had found to be Belle, in a house out in the countryside. That was where she revealed to me all her stories of who she was, her purpose for being, and all the mysteries that she entrusted me with. That was where I found I had truly fallen for this woman despite her male appearance, and promised to not lose her ever again. That was where we worked together to find a way to let me live without aging, and where we succeeded in finding that way. And that was where our journey began after the apocalypse began, and we swore to help those in need survive the Visitors reign. And that is what we have been doing ever since those days of my life left our thoughts of worries.

A ℱ ℯ w O f ℳ y ℱ a v ℴ r i t ℯ T ℎ i n g sMy Visitor, Cooking, Protecting my love, The Night Sky, Sleeping
ℳ y ℬ u r n ℒ i s tResorting to violence, mushrooms, crowded places, being cornered, Death
ℳ y S ℯ c r ℯ t P ℴ w ℯ r sI have the speed and agility that of a giant cat, along with heightened senses. But of course my senses fall short from time to time and are not always at their best when I want them to be.

A ∂ ∂ i t i ℴ n α ℓ ℐ n f ℴ r m α t i ℴ nWhen the apocalypse came I somehow managed to lose my right eye in all the havoc. Oh, and did I forget to mention that I'm supposed to be in my eighties right about now? Well I am, But my companion has found a way using some form of power from nature that allows me to grow old without aging. Our only fear besides the fact that a side affect may occur at any time and possibly kill me, is other Humans finding out about this and demanding things from my companion. That would be the death of both of us.
T ℎ ℯ S ℴ u ℓ T ℎ α t W α t c ℎ ℯ s O v ℯ r ℳ ℯ ℐ sxxxPapura-Chan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces