Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
N ℴ O n ℯ ℳ ℴ u r n s O v ℯ r T ℎ ℯ W i c k ℯ ∂ V i s i t ℴ r s

This is the place where all the profiles of the { nasty } Visitors shall be kept. However, since this is a database, that means all the things one sees on the Vs may or may not be 100% correct. After all, they have the ability to change anything they want...so...don't be deceived by what you see here...

They have secrets to hide as well...

'ornate' for Leader V.

'say' for the War V.

'whisper' for the Pack V.

ℎ u m α n ℘ r ℴ f i ℓ ℯ sxxx V ℘ r ℴ f i ℓ ℯ sxxx r ℯ c r u i t m ℯ n t & ℴ ℴ c t ℎ r ℯ α ∂xxx m α i n t ℎ r ℯ α ∂

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
S i ℘ ℎ ℴ n y α G ℴ t ℎ i k α { S ℴ n g b i r ∂ O f T ℎ ℯ N i g ℎ t }
the Queen of the V
And all the kings horses, and all the kings men, became mine when I killed him. The end.

User Image
ℐ n T ℎ ℯ V ℒ i f ℯ ℋ ℴ s t . . .

T ℎ ℯ N α m ℯ ℐ A m A ∂ ∂ r ℯ s s ℯ ∂ A sQueen Siphonya Gothika
T ℎ ℯ A g ℯ ℐ ℒ ℴ ℴ kI appear...to be in my 20s. Truthfully, I am over 2000...but...if I said that, it would make the small minded human's brain explode.
T ℎ ℯ G ℯ n ∂ ℯ r A ℘ ℘ ℯ α r α n c ℯWell, I have the 'curves'...
T ℎ ℯ ℋ ℯ i g ℎ t ℐ S t α n ∂ A t5'11.5"
T ℎ ℯ ℰ y ℯ s ℐ S ℯ ℯ m T ℴ ℋ α v ℯEbony
T ℎ ℯ ℋ α i r T ℎ α t G r ℴ w s ℐ n T ℎ i s ℱ ℴ r mEbony
T ℎ ℯ S ℯ x u α ℓ i t y ℐ T α k ℯ O nhn...well, I prefer the males.
T ℎ ℯ ℛ α c ℯ ℐ A mI am an Elite V, and I am their queen.
T ℎ ℯ ℒ i n ℯ α g ℯ ℐ ℋ ℴ l ∂My parents are none of your concern.

ℐ n T ℎ ℯ ℰ ℓ i t ℯ , T ℎ ℯ y K n ℴ w A ℓ ℓ . . .

P ℯ r s ℴ n α ℓ i t y ℱ ℓ α w sI act nice when I want to--after all, the humans like people who are kind and nurturing. However, once people truly know me, they know I can be cruel if they cross my path...well, those who do know of my cruelness usually don't live to tell...
ℬ ℯ f ℴ r ℯ ℒ α n ∂ i n g O n ℰ α r t ℎ . . .My grandparents were the ones who orchestrated the whole 'humans have the Earth' thing. Right after giving the humans one of our twelve planets, they had died. My parents sent some Pack V to the Earth, to make sure that the Humans remained loyal to our demands--to make sure the plant life and animal life that we placed on the Earth with them remained flourishing. They completely ignored our demands, though. After my parents 'died', I took their place as Queen, going to the Earth, delivering their 'Apocalypse' to them. It was their own fault we had to resort to such measures...
T ℎ ℯ s ℯ T ℎ i n g s P ℓ ℯ α s ℯ ℳ ℯnightingales, roses, a particular 'pet' that I picked up, getting Earth back, sunsets.
T α k ℯ T ℎ ℯ s ℯ A w α ypeople who disobey me, the Pack V that have gone against their race, humans ( except for my pet ), seeing war that shouldn't really happen, afternoons.
ℳ y V G i v ℯ n ℛ i g ℎ tI can create beautiful birds from my voice when I sing. Usually, when I sing, I use the birds to kill humans or stray V.

T ℴ S u m T ℎ i n g s U ℘

A ∂ ∂ i t i ℴ n α ℓ ℐ n f ℴ r m α t i ℴ nI like my 'pet', Vincent. He's probably the only human I do not detest.
ℬ ℯ s i ∂ ℯ s T ℎ ℯ ℒ ℯ g α c y O f ℳ y P α r ℯ n t s , ℐ A m ℭ ℴ n t r ℴ ℓ ℓ ℯ ∂ ℬ ymaster_of_snow

5,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Belle { Kind One }
Pack V Baby
Every man is afraid of something. That's how you know he's in love with you; when he is afraid of losing you.

User Image

T ℎ ℯ N α m ℯ ℐ A m A ∂ ∂ r ℯ s s ℯ ∂ A sBelle Sakura Sakurra Bethlahive
T ℎ ℯ A g ℯ ℐ ℒ ℴ ℴ kIn truth I am older than the current Queen herself, but I've lost count of my age since long ago. I guess one would say I look nineteen though.
T ℎ ℯ G ℯ n ∂ ℯ r A ℘ ℘ ℯ α r α n c ℯI consider myself to be female though my chest size is flat like that of a man's, because I know I don't have the other extras that a man has so I am a woman.
T ℎ ℯ ℋ ℯ i g ℎ t ℐ S t α n ∂ A t5' 4"
T ℎ ℯ ℰ y ℯ s ℐ S ℯ ℯ m T ℴ ℋ α v ℯLight Gray
T ℎ ℯ ℋ α i r T ℎ α t G r ℴ w s ℐ n T ℎ i s ℱ ℴ r mA Silvery Tan
T ℎ ℯ S ℯ x u α ℓ i t y ℐ T α k ℯ O nI love a man
T ℎ ℯ ℛ α c ℯ ℐ A mPack V
T ℎ ℯ ℒ i n ℯ α g ℯ ℐ ℋ ℴ l ∂My Mother was a High Priestess back on the home planet, and my Father was a close friend of one of the more elite V. They both stayed on the home planet so I do not know what has become of them.

P ℯ r s ℴ n α ℓ i t y ℱ ℓ α w sI am what one would call a very unique character. I would be the type of person to stand in your face as soon as I walked into a room and stare you in the eyes until you spoke to me. A forceful person is what I'm called a lot, but the only reason I have as an excuse is that I care too much about event he tiniest of things and I don't want to see things go wrong. I can get mad, and I can get mad quickly. You'll learn quickly that I have a slight problem of sliding through emotions like a knife through butter and this causes some people to think I'm insane. They'd be wrong if they didn't think I was insane. After all, who would be able to stay sane after seeing all the things I've seen on this planet?
ℬ ℯ f ℴ r ℯ ℒ α n ∂ i n g O n ℰ α r t ℎ . . .My life back on the home planet all those many many years ago was what any life would have been like at the time. Boring. Being the daughter with a High Priestess as a Mother and a close friend of the Elite V's as a Father brought on a long life of expectations and rules my way. I tried my hardest to go along with my parents expectations, but as I got older I began to grow bored with having to do all the things they wanted me to do like dress like a proper lady, always use your manners, and all that other stuff that would bore any other person to death.

I think I probably put up with all their requests for about two hundred years or so, maybe less but I don't really remember, until the Elite V's decided that they would let Humans inhabit a planet that we didn't really use that much anymore. As soon as they said they were looking for other V's that would watch over the Humans and keep things stable, I packed my things and ran for the nearest ship. But of course I had to run through my parents first, who were completely against me going to the planet because they were afraid that something might happen to me there' which was the main reason I was going so that I could experience new things other than what I was back on the home planet where nothing happened. So after spending months trying to convince them to let me go, I was victorious and didn't hesitate one bit when I boarded the ship that would be taking me to my new home.

I was on one of the first ships of the second wave to arrive on the planet during the time of what the Humans would call the Ice Age. It was a time where everything was cold and frozen with ice, which I completely loved. It was something new to me since we had never had what they called snow back on the home planet, everyday back home was boring with the same weather every day so I fell in love with my new home right away as I knew it would be something different each day.

And that was exactly how it was. Every day I discovered something new that caught my attention, causing my love for this new planet called Earth to grow immensely. And as I watched it change over the years, the humans gradually growing smarter, the technology increasing in time, the cities growing and the sky scrapers going up, my love became very strong and stable much like the hard concrete laid down in New York City of what they called America. And although I really enkoyed the time of Kings and Queens in old Europe, I did enjoy being able to move around the Earth in things called 'Planes' that let one fly around over the land without having to worry about going through the mountains. But I still preferred to walk on foot most of the time and only took Planes if I had to go across Oceans to get somewhere.

For the most part I lived in the European countries, but then one day I decided I had seen enough for a few years and wanted to explore the rest of the world, thus I went to New York City of the United States of America. For me this was a great start on this side of the world for me because everything hit me in the face at once. I moved into an apartment complex and ran a small flower shop just down the road from my new home. Everything seemed perfect, except for the family next door to me.

It was a family of a sickly Mother and a silent Son. I could tell something was wrong with that strange family without having to look at the bruises on the son's body. And after all those years of watching the Human race and trying to keep peace between everyone I couldn't stand to see him messed up every day and just continue walking on like a silent rag doll, so I let him come into my home as I tended to his wounds.

It took a while for him to get used to me being so helpful, but once he did I found out that his name was Zachary. He told me how he hated his name because his Mother always used it against him, so I renamed him personally with the name of Rieder which he actually didn't seem to mind all that much to my surprise. And from then on from that moment of renaming him and mending up the new gash on his arm, I could tell he was grower closer to me by the day. And although I liked the thought of having him look up to me as a motherly figure, I knew I couldn't stay long.

So after a few months I decided it was finally time for me to go, and so I just left one day without giving a reason. It pained me more to see his face upset and streaming with tears as he chased after me, then what I feared it would have if it was that same face running from me if he found out the truth as to why I could not stay. So instead of turning around and running back to him, I let the years fly by as I continued to explore the Americas. But there was always that feeling that something was missing, and although I tried to ignore it the best I could I knew what it was that I was missing.

But after those long years, I finally gave into myself and found myself back in New York City. My heart thumped like it had never thumped before as I walked up the stairs up to my old floor, readying myself to see that face I had found to love over the time I was gone. But that active heart nearly died when I walked into the old apartment and found him and his mother laying on the floor in a puddle of their own blood. I could do nothing more than cry uncontrollably as I did the most Human thing I could thing of and dialed 911 on the nearest phone I could find. But as I waited for the ambulance to come, I crouched down by his side and put all my will into healing the wound in his chest or at least stopping the blood from pooling out of his chest to slow his death down just in time for him to be driven to the hospital. And luckily the ambulance got there when it did.

All while he was going through surgery, fighting from going into a coma, and dancing with death I stayed in the Hospital by his side as long as I could at times. I remember constantly trying to use my powers given of nature to help him find his way back to me, and sure enough one day he woke up and found me in his eyes. Around a month later he was out of the Hospital and living with me in a house out in the countryside. That was where I revealed to him all of my stories of who I was, my purpose for being, and all the mysteries that I entrusted him with. That was where I found I had truly fallen for this man and promised to not lose him ever again. That was where we worked together to find a way to let him live without aging, and where we succeeded in finding that way. And that was where our journey began after the apocalypse began, and we swore to help those in need survive the Visitors reign. And that is what we have been doing ever since those hard days of past.

T ℎ ℯ s ℯ T ℎ i n g s P ℓ ℯ α s ℯ ℳ ℯMy Human, Strawberries, Poetry, The Rain, Flowers
T α k ℯ T ℎ ℯ s ℯ A w α yBeing woken up, pigeons, war, fighting, death to anything
ℳ y V G i v ℯ n ℛ i g ℎ tI can whisper to all forms of nature. This helps sometimes, because in my times of need nature helps me back as thanks for things that I have done for it over the years.

A ∂ ∂ i t i ℴ n α ℓ ℐ n f ℴ r m α t i ℴ nI have found a way to make a human nearly immortal by bending the laws of nature to my whim. Though I have not yet perfected it yet, I have managed to find a way to stop a human from aging almost completely.
ℬ ℯ s i ∂ ℯ s T ℎ ℯ Q u ℯ ℯ n , ℐ A m ℭ ℴ n t r ℴ ℓ ℓ ℯ ∂ ℬ yxxxPapura-Chan

Malevolent Genius

5,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Blue SnowLilly
Jenny Rose { Flame of Life }Tania Rose { Wind of Protection }
Pack V Twin Girls
'We all burn together in one flame of life, connected by existence itself'

User Image

T ℎ ℯ N α m ℯ ℐ A m A ∂ ∂ r ℯ s s ℯ ∂ A sJennyfer Mylene Rose // Tatiarina Maybeline Rose
T ℎ ℯ A g ℯ ℐ ℒ ℴ ℴ kWe're.. 100 and.. 3? // We look 15, I believe
T ℎ ℯ G ℯ n ∂ ℯ r A ℘ ℘ ℯ α r α n c ℯI'm.. well, curvy. People keep staring at me! // We're females, sister.
T ℎ ℯ ℋ ℯ i g ℎ t ℐ S t α n ∂ A t 5'7 // 5'5
T ℎ ℯ ℰ y ℯ s ℐ S ℯ ℯ m T ℴ ℋ α v ℯDark Red!! // Deep Blue
T ℎ ℯ ℋ α i r T ℎ α t G r ℴ w s ℐ n T ℎ i s ℱ ℴ r mwhite // deep blue
T ℎ ℯ S ℯ x u α ℓ i t y ℐ T α k ℯ O nUm.. I like those humans with flat chests.. // Men, sis, and.. ditto
T ℎ ℯ ℛ α c ℯ ℐ A mPack V // ditto
T ℎ ℯ ℒ i n ℯ α g ℯ ℐ ℋ ℴ l ∂Um.. I'm pretty sure Dad was one of the LeaderV's, and Mom was a packV. // Dad got killed for tresspassing with a lower V

P ℯ r s ℴ n α ℓ i t y ℱ ℓ α w sI'm the eldest, and people call me a hot-head.. But what do they know?! I'm just overly happy, and very hyper!! I get into trouble all the time because of it.. But my sis always gets me out of it! I get ticked off easily, and am sometimes considered 'annoying'. I prefere to act before thinking, because thinking is boring! // Um.. Well, I'm considered the one with all the brains in the family. I can't say Jen is stupid, but.. she rarely listens to her reason. So I have to be that reason. I constantly get my sister out of trouble. I can say that I'm.. calm. I am almost the complete opposite of my sister.
ℬ ℯ f ℴ r ℯ ℒ α n ∂ i n g O n ℰ α r t ℎ . . .We lived with our mother all our childhood, since our father never came.. We stayed with her until the whole 'Apocalypsis' thing started, and she put us on Earth. After that, she disappeared, and we never heard of her again.. Now, we joined the humans, because we believe that everyone must be given a choise.. Don't tell Tania, but I actually don't care either way, she was so upset by the murder.. I can't stand her upset. So, now we're helping the humans regain their land. // Well, dad was killed by the Queen, for betraying the Vs, and mom.. we never knew what happened.. There was so much blood in the 'Apocalypsis' operation, it made me cry.. Then Jenny offered to join the humans! You know, sometimes I feel like she doesn't really want to be here, but it can't be, can it? Why would she offer something she doesn't want to do?
T ℎ ℯ s ℯ T ℎ i n g s P ℓ ℯ α s ℯ ℳ ℯFire, Tania, my 'true' form, people who agree with me, fighting, living life to the fullest // Water, strong wind, nature, reading, peaceful times
T α k ℯ T ℎ ℯ s ℯ A w α yunessesary violence, mean Vs, Tania crying, losing, jerks, people who are too much like her, water // blood, violence, needles, mean Vs, people who never listen, fire
ℳ y V G i v ℯ n ℛ i g ℎ tI can control Fire!! And I also burn everything I touch to ashes, so I have to wear those stupid anti-heat gloves.. Oh, and I know telepathy, too. // As the opposite to my flamy sister, I control a 'cooler' part of Nature. Wind. I can make it hurt others, or protect them.. And I can fly! Also, I share my sister's gift for telepathy.

A ∂ ∂ i t i ℴ n α ℓ ℐ n f ℴ r m α t i ℴ nOkay, I'll tell you. I'm afraid of water. I can't swim, and I'm afraid of drowning.. Oh, and if you make my sister cry, I'll get seriously burning! // Um.. I hate violence. I like nature, though, it's really peaceful. Also.. I walk in my sleep. So don't be surprised if I wind up in your room, in my nightgown, mumbling random things. Just call Jenny, she knows what to do
ℬ ℯ s i ∂ ℯ s T ℎ ℯ Q u ℯ ℯ n , ℐ A m ℭ ℴ n t r ℴ ℓ ℓ ℯ ∂ ℬ yWell.. her name is.. // Blue SnowLilly, sis

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff