Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                          | RE: _________dear diary______ |
                                                          ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

| MSG:
                                                                    don't post
                                                                    don't steal
                                                                    enjoy reading
ONEXONE

finished/died = this colour
currently in = this colour

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GROUP

finished/died = this colour
currently in = this colour

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxΑttɨcus A. Wɨllɨɑms
vampire l l Xlll l l twenty

"I usually don't talk to humans.."

Atticus relaxed a bit when Leo left. He doesn't really feel confortable around humans. So, where should he go next? But then he felt that girl coming closer to him. God, what does it take to get rid of her? Atticus took in a deep breath, and was about to walk faster or better yet, disapear, but then Leo tapped on his shoulder blade. He flinched then stopped. Why are humans so touchy?

Atticus slowly turned to her. Looking a little annoyed. Then heard her comment she made to him. 'I look like a human..?' he thought to himself. A small smirk came across his face. He usually doesn't smile though. Atticus felt like laughing out loud at the comment. But then his smirk fadded away when she asked if she could tag along with him. 'No.' he thought. What if she was one of those people who tried to be nice to him just to get out of this hotel? Well, he has to find out. Atticus let out a small nod and started to walk.

But one thing that was funny was her height. He was, like, what, 6'2 now and she was a lot shorter then him. On the corner of his eye he could see Leo clutched her stomach. Oh, yeah, she was going to go eat right? Then why should she be tagging along with him when she could be eating right now? Humans are so stupid. Atticus felt her eyes looking up at his. God, now she's staring? But he grabbed her arm when she started to reach out. There was no way in hell was he going to let her touch him. Atticus looked down at her with eyes full of hatred.

Atticus faced away from Leo and stared at the girl coming towards them. Looking a little annoyed again. 'What do they want with me?' he thought. But showing no emotion of that. But she started to tug her shirt down. It's not like he was going to stare. But he's watching her right now. Hey, Atticus can't help it, he's taller then her, too.

He listened to her talk and looked down at Leo. Feeling a little odd for being the tallest here. He should feel normal about it though. Most of the people here were shorter. There was not that much dudes that are taller then him, too.

Still holding on to Leo's arm he brung her to the girl a little. "She knows where it is." he said. His voice low. Atticus's throat was a little dry so his voice sounded a little hoarse. Then he felt it. He was getting a little hungry. He glanced at both of the girls wondering which one he should drink from. Both maybe. They were somewhat cute.

" ...but I guess your okay."

OOC:

From 'Is This Real?' link
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

"Your my toy, and i can do
anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Soon they were at the hospital. It didn't take long to get there either. Especiallly since Alex was a fast driver. He got out of the car and slammed it behind him then went around the car to go open the door for Angelica. It was the least he could do and he is a gentleman. Alex took off the seat belt he had put on her eailer and slowly picked her up. He glanced at her face. She did seem a little jumpy in the car. Probably the wrist thing was a little bit too much for her. But he didn't think about it for long. Alex carried her to front door wondering what to do really. He hasn't went to the hospital for a long time now. And he never took one of his slaves to the hospital, it was usually Atticus who treated their wounds.

Alex just stood there with Angelica in his arms dumbfounded, but soon a doctor saw her. It was maybe the bloody shirt on her. He'll have to come up with a good lie about her later as well. "Now what seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked. Alex looked at him. "She broke her wrist." Alex said calmly staring at Angelica. "Then what about the blood on her shirt?" The doctor asked narrowing his eyes a little at Alex. Alex glanced at the doctor. Alex felt a little mad at the doctor. He was most likely expecting that Alex was the one who did this to her , which he did, but he knew of course he might be sent to jail for abuse. "She was beaten up by a group of people." he said. He wondered when the doctor was just going to fix her. She must be in lots of pain right now, thinking about it made Alex want to smile. The doctor kept his glare at Alex. "Fine, come this way then." he said as he gestured Alex to come follow him. Alex glanced at Angelica and sighed as he did what he was told.

Soon they were in the a room. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave." the doctor said to Alex. He looked at him as though he was crazy. He didn't want to leave her. Especially with this guy, he sometimes made googly eyes at Angelica.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight
.We both know who's going to

win.

From onexone role play link
User Image

Alex Hale Williams

"I look alive, I'm dead inside.
My heart has holes and
black blood flows.

█▌

Alex was roaming around the park. He did that when he was bored and had extra time on his hands. He smiled, thinking about Haley. It's been a long time since he's seen her. Alex never really paid attention to the tv. He didn't want to see her till the day when she said she was coming back. Whenever he did she on magazines or borders Alex would always quickly look away. Maybe she would actually have something to look at besides her face. He laughed softly at the thought. He wondered what she looks like now. What her voice sounds like. After he had recived the email that she sent him he felt like the light was showning apon him again. She was the light that covered the darkness in his life. But after when she had moved and went as a singer the darkness took him whole again.

His been in the park for a while now. Simply because the bus that Haley told him which one she's going to be in stops here. Alex kicked around a rock and sighed. He wondered when it was coming though, she did say it was at night, it was still noon. He sighed. "Maybe I'm taking this too serious." he mumbled under his breath. He did once had a thing for her, but that slowly went away when she moved. He gave her all the hints that he liked her but she was a little dense to figure it out. Alex soon sat down on a bench where the bus stop was at.

█▌

"This love , This Hate
Is burning me away
It's hard to face that we're all the same"

OOC :::

From onexone link
User Image

Alex Hale Williams

"I look alive, I'm dead inside.
My heart has holes and
black blood flows.

█▌

Alex watched her everymove. Trying to think if it is her, then all of a sudden he was pulled by Haley and she ran to the street lamp. He let her pull him. It was always like this even when they were small. He was always pulled from Haley. Even if he didn't want to be with her at the moment she was always stubborn and took him where ever she wanted to go. She led and he followed that easy. Soon they were under the lamp and Haley let go of his hand. Alex quickly took back his hand and set it in his pocket. He took in a sharp deep breath then faced her till they were making eye contact. He couldn't really tell if it was her. It was still dark. Damn it. "You are Haley, right?" he asked, but he already knew the answer and it was yes. Who else would it be to call his name few minutes ago?

He gave her a small smile. "Welcome back" he said plainly. He didn't really know how to show his emotions so he acts like it's nothing. Alex does that a lot. Or most of the time. He wondered what she was going to do next, maybe a hug? Most girls try to hug him but he usually pushed them away. He hasn't had a hug in a long time, especially one from Haley. He's not really in the hugging mood but if it's with her then what the hell. Alex was up for it. A kiss? He could laugh out loud if she ever did that. Long time ago he use to try and kiss her check and she never did let him. So she would most likely not give him a kiss. It would be nice as well.

█▌

"This love , This Hate
Is burning me away
It's hard to face that we're all the same"

From onexone link
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxΑttɨcus A. Wɨllɨɑms
vampire l l Xlll l l twenty

"I usually don't talk to humans.."

Atticus walked in the dinning hall. Heading towards one of the cafe's. His hands were in his pockets, leaving only boths thumbs sticking out. He had on his regular poker face. Bored. Atticus let out a small sigh and entered the room. The smell of humans filled the room. To him, it reeked. Oh well, he wasn't very hungry anyways. Atticus walked to one of the stands in the food court. Grabbed an apple and a water bottle then left. All the stuff here were free anyways.

Atticus sat down at one of the tables that were far away from the other people. He set down the apple and water bottle. Then took out his blood tablets. Opened the water bottle then shoved in a couple of tablets. But he knew this wasn't going to be enough, but it'll do. Atticus took a sip of it. He hated the taste of it. Sometimes he wonders why he takes it. He stared down at his apple. Why did he take it? He didn't really want it anymore.

Atticus got up. He chains on his pants made a small 'ching' sound. He got up out of the chair and walked away. Keeping his head low. He checked his watch. 'A few more minutes then I'll be on duty.' he thought while going up stairs. He didn't really want to go in the elevators.

" ...but I guess your okay."

OOC:

From 'Is This Real?' link
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

"Your my toy, and i can do
anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex looked down at her awhen she asked why was he so stiff. He blinked a couple of times wondering how to answer that. No, but a little bit of yes, actually who knows when she was going to hit him. It's not like he was scared of her hits though, he could always hit back. It's just that they were different from his other slave's hits. It hurt a little more but not enough for him to cry in pain. He's not a wuss. Alex gave her a small laugh and smile. "No, not really. But your just full of surprises." he said as he kissed her lightly on the cheek then looked up straight ahead.

Soon seconds past then Angelica put her head on his shoulder. He jumped a little then slowly relaxed. She must be really tired to do this to him. He didn't think this would ever happen. Alex just thought it would be like him picking her up then she'll start ordering him and thinking she's some kind of princess.

A few minutes later of silence they were home. He glanced down at her as her. Alex just relized that he forgot his car at the hosptial. Maybe Atticus can get it since Atticus isn't here. Nor is his car. Eh, he can get it tomorrow. Or now. He thought about it as he opened the door. Then walked in as he got his leg to close the door behind him. He sighed and took another look at Angelica. She was pretty hot when she's asleep. But if he did anything to her right now then he'll get yelled at when she wakes up. But not if she doesn't find out. Alex layed her down on the couch. The one he layed her down on last night when he stabbed her. He looked down where he stabbed her. It wasn't there anymore. The doctors must of fixed it as well.

He slowly took his eyes off of her. It'll just be a second. He'll just run back to the hospital then get his car then drive back. But what if she wakes up and runs out the door while he's still gone. He thought about it for a moment. Then looked around for some rope. Alex remembered where he last put it then quickly went to go get it.

Soon after finishing tying her up to the couch he walked out the door. Alex tied it hard enough so she couldn't move anywhere but just not enough to hurt her.

Then soon after a few minutes Alex came back. He sighed in relief that his car was still there. While he was out he bought some take out. He set it down on the table then walked over to her then started untying the rope. He didn't want her finding this out. Alex sighed once again as he threw the ropes somewhere then took a seat beside her. He looked down at her. She really is a heavy sleeper.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight
.We both know who's going to

win.

From onexone role play link
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Ⱥlεx Η. Ӎurakami

The teacher

╚══════════════╝

"Look girl, Forget
about him.Forget about
that dead guy or
else..

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex felt like stopping when the girl said his name. How did she know his name? What if it was someone from school? He didn't dared to look at her. He remembers that voice. Raine. How could it be her? How was he supose to explain to her what he's doing? Alex become lost with words and didn't know what to do anymore. Maybe he should just ignore her and act like he didn't know Raine. But he couldn't do nothing, he actually liked Raine.

Alex decided to ignore her. He heard her gentle voice again except it wasn't so gentle right now.. He wanted to see her face and say ' hey, babe, what's up?' but he knew it wasn't as easy as that. Right now he wanted blood and so he was going to get it. Rather it was Raine or not. He knew this was wrong but he did this to all his girlfriends right? But Raine seemed different.

He felt her try and move her wrists. He gripped it harder. Alex bite into her neck. Tasting her blood, but he needed more. Enough to suck her dry. But he wouldn't do that. Thinking of that made Alex slowly took his fangs out of her and licked her neck once more. Then finally glanced at her. His eyes were glowing red. He wondered what she thought of him now. He brung both of here wrists down but he still held them tight. Alex stared at her till they made eye contact. He was breathing heavly.

"Raine.." he said under his breath.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

I'll make you..
Better yet, I can
kill you.Anything to
make you love
me,
Raine.."

OOC: :]
User Image

Ethan Charles William
OOC l l :3

"What's wrong with dating five girls at the same time?..."
" ...Unless your jealous..."
"..Yeah, I can live without them if I have you. "

→ Ethan walked out of his car and looked around. 'Still the same.' he thought as he slammed his door. He started to walk to the building. Some people were looking at him but he ignored them. Just like what he was taught to do. Maybe things would be the same as long time ago, but who was he kidding? He's a celebirty now, of course things won't be the same.

Soon he entered the hallway were most of the screaming fans were at. Ethan didn't put any decise on because these people knew him before he was famous. He did smile at them and gave them his signature. But that was it. Right now he was really looking for something -or someone. Hopefully she's in some of his classes. They are still friends in his book.

Ethan sighed and pushed a few people out of his way, going to his first period class. But first he looked around, he can still remember what she looks like. How could he forget? A few second later he spotted her. He grinned and walked over to her seat. "Hey." he said sweetly. The smile wasn't fake, everytime he tried to give her anything fake she always knew it was fake so no point in trying.

From ℓ σ v ε the way we ω ε я ε - - - ♥ [onexone]
User Image

Blake Williams
OOC l l

"Kind words..."
" ...A heart warming family..."
"..Yeah, I can live without them. "

→ Blake sighed as he woke up. He wasn't in the mood to get up. Let alone school. He threw the covers off of him and walked on the cold wooden floor but ignored it. He got ready for school. Soon he got done stairs where his family was. His little sister looked at him and had a big grin going over to him. "I'm gonna miss you!" she screamed. Blake smiled at her then kissed her on the cheek but really he was annoyed. He didn't understand how she got so energetic in the morning. He is usually just tired and gets in a bad mood.

When breakfest was over, he had to drop off his little sister at their grandparents house then drove to school. He was already in a bad mood now. He sighed, he never really meens to be short tempered but it's just the way he was. Got it from his dad's side though. Soon after that he was already at the school parking lot. Looking around for a place to park. While Blake was looking he saw a dude saying good-bye to his mother. He seemed different from the other guys here but he ignored it. That guy was most likely a sissy.

After a few minutes he had found a parking lot and was now walking into the halls. He reached into his back pocket and looked what room number it would be. 88. Hopefully it would be someone he knows. Blake wasn't a big fan of meeting new people unless it was a hot girl. Then it would be a different meaning.

Blake soon entered the room. He looked around. It was pretty decent. But it seemed like his roommate was already here. It was that guy from earlier. Blake nodded at the guy. "Hey, I"m Bake." he said calmly. He slowly threw his bag on the other bed then walked over to shake his new roommates hand.

From ωαιτ, yσuя ηστ α вσy..?! -- onexone
User Image

↘ 【 K y u n g iJ i ni P a r k 】 ↙

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( Twenty one ) . ( Killer) . ( Dude)

Kyung sighed as he got out of the taxi. He gave the money to the taxi driver then grabbed his bag and began to walk to the building. He ony had a few things with him because he traveled a lot. So not that much people would know him in a town. It was quite simple, but most of the towns where the same. Kyung stopped and stared at the building. "Better then sleeping in the alley." he mumbled to himself then walked inside.

When he had entered Kyung walked to the check-in. "Great, you must be the other new person." the guy at the check-in said. Kyung just nodded, he could tell he was having a bad day too. Or maybe he was always like that. Kyung took the thought out of his head and looked away as the guy got the key for him. "201 and on the fourth floor." he said as he handed Kyung the key. He nodded then took it. "Thanks." he said as he gave a small wave and walked away.

While walking over to the elevator he thought about how his personality should be in this town. Or maybe change his name. He pushed on the arrow and waited in the box. Leaning against the wall to it and closed his eyes. He hasn't had a really good nap in a while. There was always something happening or was bothering him. He was interupted when he had heard the door open. Kyung walked out the door and looked around. He still had the key in his hand and was now looking for his new room. 'Why is it so hard to find?' he thought to himself as he scratched his head.

On his way to his room, he glanced at the girl that was there. 'Just your everday person..' he thought to himself as he unlocked the room and walked in. He didn't really understand why people would come to this beatin down hotel. Kyung sighed and shut the door behind him. Kyung threw his bag on the bed, going over to the couch and jumped on it. Trying to have a nice decent nap.

( o o c : )

█║▌║║█║▌█║
000036 395837

From иice tσ meet yσu tσσ? ( onexone )
User Image
Tsuyomi Takadaxxxxxxxxxx
Run Away Princess l l Sixteen l l

' I can't t a k e this anymore.
I n e e d to leave this place..'

Tsuyomi woke up and sighed. It was another rainy morning and rainy days make the king mad. Of course if you haven'ts figured it out, the king was her dad. She slowly put the covers off of her and strectched. Last night she was too busy accepting party offers for the king. Where was Shiki anyways? Shiki is her personal body gaurd. She slowly got out of bed and walked around thinking maybe he was hiding somewhere in her room. "Shiki..?" she called out softly. She walked to the door. Wondering if he was out there. Well, duh, of course he'll but out there if he's not in here.

Tsuyomi slowly opened the door and peeked outside. "Shiki?" she called out once more but her voice cracked. She cleared her throat then looked down. There he was sitting on the floor beside her door. "Here you are. What are you doing outside my room though?" she asked as she tilted her head slightly to the right.

'..I'm going and that's f i n a l!
I don't care but your c o m i n g with me.'

(From My book)
User Image

↘ 【 K y u n g iJ i ni P a r k 】 ↙

( Twenty one ) . ( Killer) . ( Dude)

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text v text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text v text v text text text text text v text text text text

( o o c : ) text

█║▌║║█║▌█║
        000036 395837
          xoxoxoxo Hel l o ` There ??

User Image
                          I'm Kyung Jin Park. It's nice to meet you! Let's see I am twenty one and if you really I can't tell I'm a dude. People usually say I am a flirt. Other's say I'm the loner in the back of the class. A few say I'm the happy kid everyone wants to be around. I change my personalitly everytime I move to a different place. It's nothing new. But my real personality is a selfish dude that gets whatever I want. But if I like you enough, I'll try and be nice. .

Secretly I am just your adverage killer that decided to be currently staying in a hotel, and I am controlled by Izumi Orihara.

Bye bye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces