Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This is a private roleplay between ll-iBritt-ll && Izumi Hisagi.
Please no posting unless your username is stated above.
Thanks.

Also, feel free to look around. :3
Again, NO POSTING.

Profile:

Character Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Username:
Picture: Anime >.>''

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Angelica Hart

Fifteen

Slave

Angelica is very stubborn and normally likes to refuse to work. She likes to challenge the master, and isn't afraid to fight for what she wants. Her parents called her smart, and she really is. While she can be a challenging slave, if you win her over she can be sweet and very protective. Of course it takes time, but then again why wouldn't it? After all her freedom was taken away from her.

Angelica was born into slavery by her mother, Josie Hart. The master that her mother was under control was very abusive and immediately took Angelica away from her family. She wasn't aloud to speak with them or the results would be deadly. Doing as the master wished didn't get the results she had hoped. Angelica was regularly beaten, whipped, and forced to do things. As she grew older though, she grew sick of it and finally attacked her master.

What happened next? Well, she was thrown into the closest slave exhibit, which she stayed at for three years. She was thirteen when she found her second master, who wasn't as bad as the first. He gave her some dignity, but when she refused to work she was punished. Angelica kept with the hardcore, rude slave, hoping that one day a master would just let her be free. But no, all that ended up happening was she was sent to the exhibit again.

By the time she was fifteen, she had almost been to six different homes. None of the masters could handle her, and some of the people questioned if she should be killed. Angelica could care less, as long as she was free. The owners say if she isn't found a home soon, this is what they will have to resort to since they can't let her outside because of her behavior. Angelica really doesn't care, and if a master dares to come by her cage then she will show them her true side.

ll-iBritt-ll

-----------------------------------

User Image

Clarissa Night

Seventeen

Slave

Clarissa is a very sweet, gentle, caring, loving, and obedient slave. She loves to please her master, just to see the smile made on his or her face. Clarissa is also very forgiving. She doesn't like to hold grudges, especially against a master that could be so good to her! She can also have a slight temper sometimes, but that is only when she gets frustrated. Slaves that don't listen can and do get on her nerves. Why doesn't every slave just act like her? If you think about it, she is the perfect slave!

Clarissa was born and raised by a loving family. They treated her like a princess, which was really nice. That was until she turned twelve and figured out she was a slave to them. Of course she wanted to please them, seeing what they did to the other slaves scared her! She stayed with that family for another year or so, doing as they wished until they told her to pack her things and say goodbye to her real family.

Her mother, Macy Night, was just as gentle and forgiving as Clarissa. She wished Clarissa good luck, and that she would find true happiness. All Macy wanted was for Clarissa to be treated correctly, so she made sure Clarissa understood that she had to listen to masters. With a slight nod, Clarissa was off, staying at the exhibit for a few weeks before finding another master.

She was sent back a month or so later, and she hasn't had a permanent home since.

ll-iBritt-ll
User Image
Character Name: Alex Williams

Slave or Master: Master

Personality: He gets mad so easily.Very stubborn and likes things his way.He doesn't care about other people's problems.Will laugh at other people's pain.You can kind of call him crazy.Alex is very abusive.He won't stop hurting you until he gets tired of you.He gets tired of things very easily.A big flirt.Will even flirt at bad times.Alex yells a lot and tries to hurt you anyway if he's very mad at you.He is lazy. Nice when first meets someone.But really he's bipolar.Heh.

Bio: Alex lived in a rich family and got whatever he wanted.So he was spoiled.He never talked to the other children in his mansion cause he thought he was better then them.Which in this case,he is.He's had more then ten slaves and they either died,ran away,or was sent back to the slave exhibit.But Alex didn't care.He always thought of slaves like toys.You play with them then get tired of them.

Then at the age of fiftteen, his parents wanted to make him a man and told him to leave the house at once.The thing is they told his brother to come also.Even though they were different they still got along most of the time.They already bought him a house.It was really for his future family but Alex refused to be married.The only thing he really wanted was another maid to toy with.

So one day he went to a slave exhibit where he thought he could find the one..When he went,he told the people to show him the best maid they had.The owner smiled and walked over to the girl's cage.What Alex didn't know was that they showed him the worse maid ever.The owner wanted to get rid of the girl so this was they way to.Alex accepted her and bought her already planning on what to do to her..

Username: Shie Hisagi

User Image
Character Name: Atticus Williams

Slave or Master: Master

Personality: Unlike his younger brother he knows how to control his anger.He bearly gets mad at people and always has a smile on his face.A fake one really.He gets along well with his brother and slave.Atticus loves her dearly and tried to treat her like respect.But he,too is stubborn and lazy.Atticus flirts time to time.But knows when to quit.He tries not to depend on his slave a lot.But it happens.He is proud that he found this one.Unlike his brother, who abuses his.Sometimes he is mostly quite.Atticus usually likes to keep a low profile.He is protective of his slave though.

Bio: Atticus lived family and got whatever he wanted.But tried not to be spoiled.He just thought that wasn't the right thing to do.He often played with the other kids in the mansion.His parents usually had work to do and he understood that.So to keep his parents from worrying his played with them.His younger brother on the other hand didn't really liked talking to them.He said they were 'too low ranked'.So most of the time Atticus played with Alex so he wouldn't be loney.

At the age of sixthteen his parents told him to take care of his brother and move to a different home.He didn't know why but did as he was told.Atticus never told anyone but he actually had a lover that worked at their mansion.He didn't know what to do and before he moved out he would escape with the maid and go out of the mansion.But on the day,they told him that he couldn't bring to girl.It upset him but, of course, he didn't show it.

So this day on he had forgot about her.He kept telling himself that she was unimportant and she was probably with someone by now.He had seen Alex go to the slave exhibit and bring slaves home many many times.So he decided to go and get one himself wanting to know what was so 'fun' about having one.

Username: Shie Hisagi

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica, a slave put into a cage near the back of the exhibit, sat quietly with a glare on her face. She wasn't aloud outside, nor was she aloud to have a master until she cooled down. That's what the owner said, and lately she had been overhearing them speaking of killing her. She was a horrible slave, rude, cruel, mean, unfriendly, not obedient, and sassy. It was no wonder she didn't have a master.

A bell rang and Angelica just rolled her eyes. "Great." She muttered, it was a master. She listened carefully as he asked for a good maid and that is where she rolled her eyes. "We have the perfect slave for you..." Angelica mimicked the person at the front desk, but instead she heard the owner. What was he doing? He was leading that master back to her! What?!?! He better not be! This was just a trick! Huffing, Angelica sat there, staring at the master and owner in front of her.

"Here she is." The owner said, looking at Angelica harshly. It was a 'you better not screw this up' look. "Hope you like her." He stepped back, leaving the conversation to the master and Angelica. Guess she'd just have to be good. For now at least.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

"Your my toy, and i can do
anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex followed the man.While putting his hands in his pockets leaving only both thumbs out.He sighed impatiently.Wanting to get this over with and go home.So his new slave could make him some decent food.

When he was taken to a girl, Alex looked down at her.'Cute.' he thought while smiling.Just then he thought of something.Alex bent down to her and held out his hand and smiled sweetly."Hi.My name is Alex,I'll be your new master." trying to be kind.He didn't want to be rude to her on the first day.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight
.We both know who's going to

win.

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica rolled her eyes, obviously upset with the dude. "Hm. Alex is a weird name." She stated, pushing his hand away. She looked to the owner, a smirk on her face. "This is what you bring me? A nice guy? You expect me to like him? Hah. I'd break him in two. I bet I'll be back here in about..eh..three days or less." Angelica got up quickly, looking at the upset face of the owner.

"Angelica!" He basically yelled as she was finished. "We don't treat the masters that way!" He was appalled, how was he supposed to get this girl a home with her attitude? "I'm sorry sir. I think she is just grumpy today."

"No I'm not. I just don't like snotty, rich, dumbass masters." Angelica said, her eyes now glaring at the master. She wasn't about to be Miss Goody Goody right now since she knew he might actually buy her. "So why are you here? I'm pretty sure you didn't come here to get a bad slave, am I right?" Angelica asked harshly, breaking the glare and leaning against the back of the cage.

╚══════════════╝
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex listened to their conversation and smiled.He liked this girl already.She's intresting.He looked up at the owner."Oh it's alright." he said putting his hand back in his pocket.Staring at 'Angelica'.He got up and leaned on the cage.

"She's perfect.I'll take her." he said plainy smiling at her while he was glaring at him.He didn't care.He'll fix her.With all of these 'lessons'.Alex looked up at the owner while taking out his wallet.Then glanced down at Angelica.Then looked back at his wallet ,taking out some money."I doubt you'll be back here so soon." He said then bent down to her again smiling evily."I came here because I wanted a slave.Like everyone else that comes here.But you won't be a bad slave for long.." he whispered the last sentence to her so only she could hear.

Then looked up at the owner."How much?" he said letting his smile fade away.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight

win.

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica froze, unsure of why he was doing this. No one ever crossed that line that he just had. What was it about her that got him going in a mess to think he could beat her? Was it not obvious that she wasn't going to give up. "I don't think you can tame anything. You're foolish. A horrible example of a master." Angelica hissed, the owner telling Alex how much and then getting someone to grab her out of the cage and put her on a leash.

"Angelica can be a very stubborn slave. If you ever have any troubles or concerns, please don't fret to give us a call. Again, sorry for the words she's said, I'm pretty sure that it will only get worse." The owner stated, going to get some papers and Angelica's file. He had taken the money, giving it to the girl at the counter and coming back with her file, a piece of paper, and a pen. "Sign here please."

While all this was happening, Angelica was thrashing to get off the leash. "Let me go!" She basically hissed, but then she was handed to Alex. "Fool." She snapped her teeth at him, backing up as quick as she could to get the leash to break from his grip.

╚══════════════╝
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex got up ignoring her comment.He didn't care what she said right now,but she doesn't know what he's going to hold against her.He looked up at the owner and smiled an innocent smile."I things would be intresting." he said while signing the paper."But if things do get out of hand I'll give you a call." he lied.

Alex looked at Angelica.Watching her while getting the leash.He smirked and gerked the leash back to him."Don't run away from me now." he said warmly.But if you look closly in his eyes you could see everything else besides happiness.More like crazyness."Well,we must be on our way now.Thanks for the slave." he said happily.Then left with Angelica holding the leash tightly.

When they got home.Alex smiled at her."This is your new home.But don't start acting all high and mightly because your not." he said.His voice as ice.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight

win.

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

"I'd rather be dead than be your slave." Angelica yelled, her tone harsher than ever. She looked at the owner of the shop, disappointment in her eyes. She was upset now, because this guy was not what he seemed. As they walked out, Angelica kept stopping, even if it caused her to choke slightly. "Let me go you b*****d! Let me go!" She yelled, jerking back in an attempt to free herself. It didn't work.

Angelica was thrown into the car and immediately driven home. She stared at him as she was dragged out, still attempting to free herself from the leash. "It's not my home. I am just as high and mighty as you, so shut up. You can do whatever you want to me, but it won't break me down. I'm not weak and I won't let you push me around!" Angelica replied to him, her eyes still staring at him.

╚══════════════╝
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex sighed impatiently and threw her on his couch.Hard.Then got on top of her.Pulling hard on her leash."Is that so?Well,your my new toy.I can do anything I want to you.It's pointless to fight.If I were you I would shut the hell up." he said.His voice a little above a whisper.He would pull on her leash even harder on some of the words.Alex didn't care if she was going to act this way.It would be funner.To him and to her.His eyes cold and filled with hatred.Then slowly pulled his face closer to her and smirked."Now,how 'bout you make us some food." he said gently.Well,tried to be.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight

win.

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica tried to catch her balance as she was pushed to the couch, but with no avail. She shook her head, squirming to get out from under him. "I-I don't care what I am to you." She said with a cough as he kept pulling on her leash. "I won't sh-shut up. I will state m-my opinion." Angelica's breath was heavy, and immediately she pushed up, hoping, just hoping, that he would get off her.

Her eyes narrowed as he told her he wanted food. "Make it yourself." Angelica finally stated, spitting at him. She jerked her head away, not wanting to deal with this anymore. She was starting to ignore him already.

╚══════════════╝
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex touched her chin and made her look at him."Look at me." he said trying to lock their eyes together."I don't want to shed your blood on the first day.We just met.But if I have to I will." he said in a low voice.Then kissed her cheek.Smiling.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight

win.

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica shook her head, trying to break the contact. Since she couldn't her eyes closed. She wasn't about to listen, and if that meant doing the opposite of what he wanted then she would. Currently she wasn't in a good situation to push him away though. "Do it. Don't threaten me. Just. do. it." Angelica dared, opening her eyes carefully and smiling. "I bet you can't. You don't have the guts." She growled when he kissed her, even if it was only on her cheek. "Pervert." She muttered, glaring at him now.

╚══════════════╝
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex raised an eyebrow and smirked.Watch me." he whispered as he got off of her and sighed never taking his eyes off of her.In an instant Alex grabbed her by the neck and threw her across the room.Then running over to her and slammed her against the wall.Taking out a pocket knife from his pocket and put it inches away from her chest.Slowly lifting up her shirt."Dare me?" he said his voice as ice.

He was enjoying this.She wasn't like the other slaves that would give in.She was special and he liked her for it.He liked people like this.If only every girl was like this then the world would be a perfect place.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight

win.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items