Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
A remake of my remake roleplay >w>; Anyways its been a while since I roleplayed and since I have winter break I wanted to roleplay like old times. Please do join~

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageStory
______

Do shooting stars really grant you whatever wish you want? Or is it all just a myth. You've wished over and over for someone loyal to always stand by your side. You want someone who will never betray you just as you have had happen to you before. Someone like your furry friend. You sigh and longed for this companion and wished for someone like that to exist. Little did you know a shooting star was falling just as you wished. But the stars have a funny way of granting your wish.

User Image
User Image

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageBasically
_________

Your cat turned into a human.

User ImageRules
_____

1.NO CYBERING-That is a big no no.
2.Semi-lit please-that means post at least a paragraph which is five sentences.
3.Please post at least twice a day-You can post more
4.Decorate posts-not bright colors and if you want I'll do it for you
5.No god-modding-annoying
6.Please interact with other characters other then your owner or cat-makes it much more interesting
7.Anime only please
8.Follow ToS-Its there for a reason
9.Guys-Don't be too shy to join
10.Follow all my rules and what I say goes-its that simple
11.If you read this far then congrats-PM me your profiles titled "A wish..."

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageRoles(thats right,theres limited space)
_____

b-taken

b-reserved

Owner 1(female)-
Demonic_Girl111
Owner 2(male)-Ayame Hisagi
Owner 3(female)-funk dealer
Owner 4(male)-Zen-Muffin
Owner 5(female)-X EpicDragon X
Owner 6(male)-

Cat 1(male)-MissDestinyDrpepper
Cat 2(female)-Satomi Hayashi
Cat 3(male)-iCaptain Hitsugaya X
Cat 4(female)-xXTears of InsanityXx
Cat 5 (male)-
Cat 6(female)-Your Nurse Heart

On hold

Impactprince-hasn't logged on or posted.

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageProfile Skeletons

Owners
______

[size=10]What do you think?:.[imgleft](pic-Anime only please)[/imgleft]
[color=color1]Wasup!My name is:.(name)[/color]
[color=color2]I believe I'm (insert here).At least that's what it says on the cake...[/color]
[color=color1]On my birth certificate it says I'm a:.(gender)[/color]
[color=color2]Am I tall or short?:.(height)[/color]
[color=color1]OH!Where did you get these![/color]
[color=color2]+(likes)
+
+
+
+
+
+(add more if needed)[/color]
[color=color1]KEEP THESE AWAY!
-(dislikes)
-
-
-
-
-(add more if needed)[/color]
[color=color2]My furry little friend is:.(I'll fill this out)[/color]
[color=color]Did I forget anything?(other)[/color][/size]

Cats
____

[size=10][color=color1]So I look like this now!:.[imgleft](pic-anime only)[/imgleft][/color]
[color=color2]NYA!My owner calls me:.(Name)[/color]
[color=color1]I think I'm (age) years old.[/color]
[color=color2]I hate the vet but they say I'm a:.(gender)[/color]
[color=color1]What's my height now?!:.(height)[/color]
[color=color2]This makes me purr!
+(likes)
+
+
+
+
+(add more if needed)[/color]
[color=color1]*HISS!*AWAY FROM ME!
-(dislikes)
-
-
-
-
-[/color]
[color=color2]My owner is:.(I'll fill this out)[/color]
[color=color1]Is there anything else?:.(other?)
[/color][/size]

Accepted Profiles are here~

OOC Chat

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Accepting Accepting Accepting /o/

_________________________________________________________________________________
Open so we may now roleplay

How to start off:Just in case somebody doesn't know how to start off. It doesn't matter who posts first, cat or owner. But its going to start maybe a few hours before the owner makes the wish (as in late afternoon). You can timeskip to the wish if you want but you must describe what happened during the afternoon(briefly if you wish). I'm probably worse then a teacher XD

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

...¸¸´¯`.¸¸¤... .:*´¨`*:. :*´¨`*:.

Hair downHair casualHair pinned upHair twintailsHair braid2

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alice Lovely

All I can do is close my eyes

✮Alice was sitting on the couch watching t.v. Originally she meant to go to work but it started raining and her work consist of working outside. And not only that but it is said that a thunder storm was coming. Alice was clenching a pillow and had covers wrapped around her, her parents forgot to pay the heater bill and the house wasn't isolated very well which meant heat would slip out easily. She sighed, where had her parents went off to?

They left and said they would go pick up some groceries and pay the bill. Alice thought for a while and remember seeing a peek of a blue dress in her mothers bag. She shivered from the cold, her parents were going to party and it was only Friday. Yes her parents still partied, while Alice stayed home her parents partied. Alice's parents would try to hide the fact that they still partied from her but she knew. Alice nodded off the thought and looked around for her little friend, she was much to tired to get off the couch and look for him so she only searched with her eyes.

And hope for you to be here with me

OutOfCharacter: ︿ _______

´¨`*:.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As of right now I'm a cat

█████████████████████████ ██ ██████████████████████████████

Jun was a sweet, lazy, and cool cat that loved his owner, he just loved his owner she was nice and kind girl. Jun was currently under the table relaxing to the sound of rain it was a pleasant thing to listen to, but if it were turn into a thunder storm he would hurry to his owner and jump on her lap. Jun wasn’t to found of thunder storms and he would run to his human friend and cuddle up to her. The sliver furred cat let out a yawn as he got up and began to stretch out his body when, he was finished he then walked out from the table and started to look for his human friend. Jun then let out a loud meow so Alice could find him a little easier and also so he could cuddle up to her and relax.

Jun then stopped in the middle of the kitchen and realized he was a little hungry so he made his way to his food bowel to eat some of his cat food. When he had his fill he then went to his water and drank some of his cool tasty water, and when he had finished drinking he walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. When he saw Alice he let out a happy meow and quickly ran over to her and meowed again wanting to be picked up and held.

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Alice Lovely

✮Alice looked at Jun's direction then smiled "There you are." she said happily and watched as he went to eat. It was all thanks to Jun that she didn't go crazy from loneliness in this place and scream every crack of thunder she heard. As soon as he came over and meowed she picked him up. She was gentle with the cat and held him gently against her. "Are you cold,Jun?"Alice asked, she sighed.

"Mom and dad aren't going to be back until later." she said. Basically this meant they were free to do and eat what they want. Jun could jump on anything he wanted and Alice could eat and watch what she wanted. But right now Alice was tired, it was boring at home. "You know Jun...it wouldn't be bad if I had another friend." she silently wished and nodded off to sleep.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

As of right now I'm a cat

Jun smiled as Alice picked him up and help him close to her and let out a small meow when she asked if he was cold. He then started purr as he listened to her talk about her mom and dad not being home until later, and that meant they were free to do want they wanted. So he could jump on whatever he wanted without being yelled at so he was happy. Soon Jun started to feel a little sleepy and started to purr softly wishing that he could be with Alice for as long as he lived. Then he heard Alice say something but didn’t quite hear it since he was half asleep. Moments later Jun had fallen asleep peacefully snuggled up to his owner unaware what would happen to him when he woke up. The silver furred cat just slept on peacefully and comfortably snuggled up to Alice and would stay there until she woke up.

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Alice Lovely

✮Alice slept quietly but as quickly as she slept was as quickly as she awakened. Although this process was slow for her, her eyes didn't open as soon as she woke. Instead she sensed a difference before anything else. A big difference, something heavy was on her and she was sure a cat didn't weigh as much as she did overnight. This time Alice quickly woke up instead of taking the process of waking.

A young male was laying on her, she stared at him with disbelief. She looked at the fridge to see if it had been ransacked, this would show if her parents was home. And...nope, no parents which meant there was no reason for a stranger to be here. Then she looked at the time '3:25AM!' she thought panicking. Alice had no idea how to deal with this so she did what came first to her mind. She roughly pushed the male off of her and backed up into the couch "Who the fu-!" she yelled and fell back with the couch with a loud crash along with thunder.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jun woke up once he hit the floor and then jumped when he heard thunder; he then looked at Alice who looked frightened as she sat on the couch. He then began to wonder way she had pushed him off her, was she mad at him did he do something to upset her? Jun continued to stare at Alice in utter confusion still unaware that he was human now. “Alice why did push my off for that hurt.” said in surprise and after a few seconds of silence he realized he spoke like a human. Jun quickly looked at his paws which were now hands and felt the top of his head there were no ears, and then he looked for his tail only to see it not there. “What happened to me, how I’m I human I’m exposed to be a cat Alice what is going on what’s happening here!” Jun cried while got a little closer to Alice and started to tear up a bit.

“This is worse than the time I got all four of my paws in mouse traps along with my tail.” Jun said with tears streaming down his cheeks as he tried to get on the couch. He then jumped onto the couch when there was a clash of thunder and quickly held on to Alice. “NYA!” Jun cried out startled by the loud crash of thunder. If he were a cat right now all of his fur would be standing on end and his claws would be dug into whatever he was standing on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces