Welcome to Gaia! ::

αвσυт :

younger sister l l brother's best friend

This is a role play for only
S h y B u n n y F u F u and Ayame Hisagi
Please do not post but feel free to read c:
If you want to role play with either of us just pm us.
User Image

if i lay here - - - if i just lay here
                                                    - - -███ would you lie with me and just forget the world?
                                                    I DON`T QUITE KNOW______________________HOW TO SAY
                                                    __________________ how i feel

- - - Senri had his head on his desk, waiting for the last bell to ring so his college class to be over. The class seemed like it took eternity. He had already tuned out the old man preaching in front of the class room and had even fell asleep. It wasn't like you could actually hear him. But the nap hadn’t last as long as he wanted it to be because he could feel a pair of eyes staring at him. He hated that there was always someone staring at you whenever you tried to fall asleep. He had sat up straight and looked around to see who it was. Finally making eye contact with a giggling girl, Senri rolled his eyes faced the other way.

- - - Finally the bell had rung. Senri shoved his things into his bag and slung it over his shoulder. He headed out the door, occasionally shoving a few nerds out of the way. "Out of my way, losers you walk too slow." he told them, not bothered by their glares. Senri walked to the exit door. He slowed his pace when he saw his friend, Nao, coming towards him, all smiles. "Hey." his friend said, waving at him. Senri came gave a nod then began walking with his normal pace when his friend walked beside him. "You wanna go have an early dinner with my sister and me?" Senri stared at him for a minute. "I didn't know you had a younger sister." he replied, pushing the door forward and walked out. "You didn't? I thought I always talked about her." said Nao, walking beside him. "Not around me I guess. Sure, I'll go if you're paying." Senri told him, adjusting his bag over his shoulder to make it more comfortable. "Great! I have to go pick her up first. Her high school is just around the block." his friend replied, ignoring the fact that he was paying and pointed in the direction of her high school.

- - - It was simple small talk along the way. Senri really didn't feel like saying much since he was wasting energy already on an empty stomach. Finally reaching the school, they stopped at the main entrance and waited for her. "So..." Senri began, looking around for some girl that could possibly be Nao's sister, "what does she look like?" he asked, scanning around but stopped to watch a group of cute high scholars make their way out of the gate. Nao looked at him and smiled. "Well, she's the cutest little sister you've ever seen!" Senri raised an eyebrow that could easily read 'Serious?'. Before Senri could say anything else Nao interrupted him. "There she is. Michi! Over here!" her brother called out, waving his arms to catch her attention.

ooc

Generous Genius

User Image

User Image

Tap, tap, and tap!

Michi blue colored nails made a small tap sound on her desk as she listen to the teacher explain the whole Romeo and Juliet play to them. While listening she wrote on a blank piece of notebook paper with her hello kitty pencil, she wrote everything down that she would need to make the costumes for the play. It turns out the teacher placed her in costumes jobs with her friend Cho who was in the role of Juliet as well. As she kept writing she began to get ideas for the clothes which soon stuck in her head faster than most of her good thoughts. Without noticing the bell had rung from being in deep thought her friend Cho tapped her shoulders to snap her out of her thoughts. “Michi, the bell has rung!” Cho told Michi. Laughing a bit as Michi stood up and slowly pushed all her things in her side bag before looking at the clock. “Whoops! Didn’t notice, anyway let’s get going.” Michi said as she slipped her bag over her shoulders. Cho only laughed a bit as they both walked out of the classroom and out into the hallway, which was filled with students.

While Michi and Cho walked slowly down the hallway, they began looking at Michi’s list of stuff they would need before walking down the stairs. Only in a matter of seconds before they were outside of the school and down the stone stairs, when everything seem to be going great Michi heard her name. Looking up from her book she noticed her brother waving his arms, she let out a sigh before closing her book. “I have to go Cho! I’ll talk to you later on the chat screen.” Michi said before placing her book into the side bag. Quickly Michi ran over to her brother and stopped only an inch away from him, but that didn’t seem to stop him from hugging her. “Ah My little sister!” Nao shouted in her ear making her flinch a bit. “Hi Nao, what are you here for again?” She asked trying to remember. Nao only laughed as he moved back to ruffle her hairs before turning his attention to Senri. “Michi this is Senri and Senri this is Michi. He will be eating dinner with us.” He said smiling like a goof. Michi only blinked at him before letting out a sigh as she turns away from him and began walking towards home.

Michi, where you going?” Nao asked as he began following her while dragging Senri along. “I’m going home.” She said as she placed her hands on her bag strap. “Why?” Nao asked. Michi rolled her eyes as she glanced back at him with a small smile on her face. “To get out of my uniform.” She said. Nao quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her around to face him. “Michi! Come on now.” He said making Michi frown a bit as she tilt her head to the side. “Fine.” She said.
User Image

if i lay here - - - if i just lay here
                                                    - - -███ would you lie with me and just forget the world?
                                                    I DON`T QUITE KNOW______________________HOW TO SAY
                                                    __________________ how i feel

- - - Senri looked straight at two girls. One of them was tan, the other wasn't. They were both cute. He quickly picked out which one was Nao's sister as she moved closer to them. He stood there awkwardly as he watched the two gave each other a hug. He raised an eyebrow, clearly not impressed. He kind of wondered what it was like to have a younger sister to hug while watching them. No...if he did have a younger sister they wouldn't love each other like these two. He would most likely push her away and ignore almost everything that came out of that brat's mouth. Senri studied the girl in front of him. From the looks of it she didn't seem like the brat type but wasn't also the happy go lucky kind of person. He just prays to himself that she wasn't bipolar either.

- - - Hearing his name being mentioned, Senri quickly brought his eyes to Michi's eyes. When Nao introduced them to one another he nodded while adjusting his bag over his shoulder. Without no sign of her trying to introduce herself to him he felt a bit mad. It made it slightly worse when she turned away from the two. He raised an eyebrow at the girl then muttered the word "brat" quiet enough so the siblings wouldn't hear. Or at least he hoped they wouldn't. The reaction he would usually see is the girl blushing and is too shy to talk. This girl- Michi wasn't like all the other girls apparently. Once again Senri was dragged into one of Nao's silly problems although this time there would be food at the end. No one would pass on food. Senri didn't understand why they wouldn't let the girl walk home and pretend to go change when in reality she would ditch eating with them. It'll be one less person taking up all the air in the restaurant. Flickering his eyes at Nao then at Michi while they spoke he knew they could go all day on this. He rather they don't though. He could feel his stomach let out a growl for hunger as Senri brought a hand up to his stomach, hoping the growling would end quickly for none of them to notice.

- - - It seemed like forever when Michi finally agreed to go with him. 'Wrong anwer.' he thought as he shoved his hands into his pockets. They began walking. Each step they took Senri secretly hoped they would run rather then walk and listen to Nao rant about who knows what. Senri glanced down at Nao's little sister then looked straight forward. He couldn't help but feel sorry for her since she lives with the guy. It only took a few more minutes till they reached the resturant. Senri pulled the door open and waited for the two siblings to go in first then walked in afterwards. There wasn't a lot of people but it wasn't close to being deserted. A waiter gave them a warm smile to each of them. "Table for three?" he asked, already pulling out three menus. "Yup!" Nao said, putting his hand on Michi's back so she'll walk farther and pushing Senri with the other to walk faster. Senri grumbled but let it go and walked forward. "Is this table okay with you guys?" the waiter asked holding out a hand beside a table. You could easily tell the waiter was taking a small notice at Michi and couldn't help but blush slightly.

ooc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces