Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello and welcome!

Quote:
Features

We have had pink and blue giftboxes and wooden/golden trunks since 2003 when Gaia first started. Yet, they still today contain items dating back then which lower their value in today's Gaian economy.

Will you be updating the giftboxes and trunks to more present times?

Pink, Blue, and Brown giftboxes were updated some weeks ago with new items, with an additional surprise added on Friday, February 27th. We are still looking into ways to update the trunks but it's on our to do list!

Quote:
Items

Can i use a Perfect Parcel to redeem SDSuper+ MLP07 Spike?

Unfortunately, sponsorship items are not allowed to be redeemed with a Perfect Parcel.

Quote:
Manga

Has there ever been an idea to present the manga storyline as a transcript?

If the manga must be discontinued in the future, we will try to release any pre-written scripts as a text transcript. We don't plan to release a manga storyline transcript in any other scenario.

Quote:
Art

For the Gaia Downlodables. Is there an artist available that can do a tutorial on how to draw Shop NPC?

We currently do not have any plans to release tutorials or time lapse videos for our art process. However, this sounds like a fun idea and might be something to do in the future if we have time. Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote:
Items

Hi, I really can't afford to complete my Backwings in Alchemy. For example the item White Body Dye costs almost 600 billion gold now. It's really expensive. Are you planning to make it easier to get the rare Alchemy items? Now they are too expensive and too rare. For example you can put them in Daily Chance, in GoFusion or in the Alchemy store (at least some of them) for affordable prices. Sorry if my english is bad.

We're planning on releasing more Alchemy CIs in the future, some items may not be included in it as you can still win them in other games and features.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will be tipped to let you know they've been seen! They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Items

Have any Ruby Tickets dropped from this new project rig? And what about it is revamped?

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Features?

I was wonderin' why we can't post in the Clans of Battle Forums. I didn't see a warnin' about it bein' sticky. We had a thread there that we still posted in, and now we no longer can't.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
SALES

I think that you'd profit a lot more if there weren't any more "sales" and gimmicks. Just lower the price of cash to a consistent low, put new items out at the lowest price you want to sell at and the highest rates you want things to drop at, and stop with all the sales and gimmicks. You'd have a lot less advertising to do and people would buy things right away instead of waiting for a better deal and missing out.

Question: Would you please have a serious conversation among the powers that be about this?
Features/Games

Hello, Gaia Staff!

Thank you so much again for raising the Booty Grab cap! All of the aquarium community is really loving it! I am curious though... Since in the Staff Update announcing that the Booty Grab cap has been raised, Narumi Misuhara did not say what the new Booty Grab cap was. I was wondering if you can tell us what the new Booty Grab cap is. Someone has gotten over 30 million gold from playing Booty Grab in a day and was still not capped yet. We are really curious what the new Booty Grab cap is since it may be an amount you cannot earn in an entire day of playing Booty Grab! : O

Thank you! C:

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Features

Are we anywhere near having the new inventory arranger fixed? It can't be used as it is, because it jumbles up the next few pages if I move anything.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Features
Can someone please look into increasing the wishlist cap?
I saw several more people mention that they hit the cap this week, with how many items have been coming out each day, I'd say we're long overdue for an increase emotion_8c

User Image

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
EVENTS

What will you guys be giving Diedrich for his birthday on April 1st? An event? D-Green colored items?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Items/Events
Hi, Staff. Many Gaians are upset with the way the Gates of Olympus problem was handled. As you know, those who actually put gold toward the kickstarter in order to unlock the gates were kept from opening their bundles for up to two days after the gate's release, while people who donated nothing were able to buy the bundles from Loyal's and open them right away. By the time the donators could open their gates, the market was flooded and the items totally devalued--which left the biggest donators in the lurch, since they were the ones stuck with surplus bundles which were, at that point, practically worthless. What do you plan to do in the future to avoid a repeat of this type of situation?

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Manga (or Events, or Items...I'm not picky!)

Any chance we'll get to see Brennivin featured in anything anytime in the near future?

My work schedule's going to be changing soon, so in a couple of weeks I won't be able to make it to AtS any more. emo

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Games
Would it be possible to make 3 tokens the default bet amount in Cards and Slots? As it stands, the bet starts at zero, and you have to click three times to increase it to the max bet of 3. In the current economy, I can't imagine anyone betting less than the minimum, so why not set 3 tokens as the default, and allow players to click to decrease the bet, rather than increase it?

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Verge

Need march items in.
Need a shop cleanup.
Need Gaia to stop releasing verge items in rigs.
Need new birthday items (and grants back to July, when they were supposed to be new).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff