Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 13th Gaian-sponsored Nudity Event!
User Image
Art in 1st post by unknown artist. All other Art on 1st page by Gerbii.
Banners on 2nd page by -Technicolored Unicorns-.

Welcome to the 13th Gaian-Sponsored Nudity Event where we get "naked" for charity!

The aim of this Event:
We will strive to make our avatars as financially-nude as possible, putting aside our material/pixel possessions for two full weeks in hopes of getting kind Gaians to sponsor us for a cause not our own but rather for someone else's charity or quest.
Think of it like a Walk-a-Thon, but we'll be "nude" for 14 days instead of walking a number of miles.

History of Event:
The Nudity Event started out back in 2004 as the 14-Day Famine. For 2 weeks, all but one item was removed from avatars to raise gold for charities and quests.
AkibeJosephus, whom was involved in the first 2, took over to host the 3rd event and renamed it The Sponsored Nudity Gig.
Akibe tried to start up the 4th event, but it died while she was away on holiday.
In 2007, for the 5th event hosted by Akibe again, they raised 3.7 million gold, and it still holds the known record of 180 nudists!
FragileWings_Ele took over for the 6th one after Akibe had stepped back for her own sanity, and they raised over 8 million gold.
Akibe came back to host for the 7th Nudity event in 2009 when the event was spotlighted, and we got immensely flooded with people. Even more gold was raised that year - almost 12 million.
2010's event had OtherWorldShukumei as host to let Akibe deal with her Gaia mod duties. Sponsors tripled our original goal to a ground-breaking 38 million gold!
OWS returned as host for the 2011's event with the help of Prostiboots, and we earned 56 million gold!
2012's event was hosted by -Technicolored Unicorns- and we beat records yet again when we raised over 84 million gold!
2013's event was hosted by OWS and Senorita Hope and raised over 64 mil.
Last year's event was hosted by Hope and Uni as OWS wanted to take care of her new baby, and thanks to the start of Gaia's inflation, we raised an unprecedented 127 bil and more!

OtherWorldShukumei (OWS) is hosting this year!

When it all comes off:
June 17th (Wed) thru 30th (Tues)
Save the date! We'll being stripping down then!

Currently raising: 4,016,524,500,000g & 177 items (worth approx. 93,033m)
(by 31 nudists)
Plus, at least 105 billion worth in gold and items donated to threads that lost nudists.

Let's try to raise 100 billion, no,1 trillion gold this year! We did it!
Can we get to 5T?!

Thread Admin/Host:
If you have a question, ask me (or TGSNE2) in the thread.
(Also a Stalker)

☼ OtherWorldShukumei

Stalkers:
(These guys check up on the nudists.)

♦ DefauIt
♦ Kakkara18
♦ Mighty chicken lady
♦ -Technicolored Unicorns-
♦ xx I met my fate xx

~~~~~~~~

The Gaian-Sponsored Nudity Event Guild
Join if you want even more updates! It's free! (If you're a nudist you'll need to join anyway.)

~~~~~~~~

If you have Disappearing trades!
Gaia's stupid! sweatdrop This has been an issue for years.
It'll only show a certain number of your most recent trades in the Trade History (based on date started, not date completed) and then a system of semi-recent and much older trades that I have yet to understand. If you've finished a trade on your end, but can't find it in your list, it was likely completed. You could check the bottom for cancelled trades which do show up or start a trade with that user (if it says the trade is open, the trade hasn't been completed. If it starts one up without prompt and it's not in the cancelled section, it's been completed.)
Hope that helps!

"Missing" Sponsors:
If you don't hear from or get a trade from a sponsor, please let me know.
We'll try to look into the matter, and will start a list of known issues. For now, give sponsors up to a week.
You may move on without these sponsors. You DO NOT have to make up what they sponsored you.

-ImHotPink4ever (last log in on July 10th - keep PMing if no trade sent yet)
-Facade of Emotions (sending trades now!)
-Mistress Kationie (PM if you are still missing a trade)

~~~~~~~~~

PM Template to Send Sponsors

Rules to sending PM asking for sponsorships:
1. DO NOT send this PM to your sponsors until you have completed the event (and your owed days).
2. Of course, be polite and courteous. This PM is only a guideline that includes general information. You don't have to follow it word for word.
3. If a sponsor does not respond/send a trade within a week of you sending the PM (or completing the event), PM the host mule, TGSNE2, and we will try to work it out.
4. If you had any sponsorship incentives, be sure to include information about them in this PM if you haven't already.

Please do not copy-paste PM these sponsors:
They are likely directly involved in the event or are following it closely. They wish not to receive the copy-paste PM.
You may send them thanks and any info about incentives, of course.
Contact me if they don't send a trade within a week of you finishing the event though.
*Butterfly Bumps
*OtherWorldShukumei
*TGSNE2
*xx I met my fate xx

Do not click on this until you've read the PM rules and the list above.
To send if they have not sent/completed trade:
Dear __________

I am happy to report that I have completed the Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event!

According to my form, you offered to sponsor me _____ gold (and items?).

Please send this to me and/or complete the trade ASAP, I will collect it everything and pass it on to the people I am stripping for.

With the help of you, and my other sponsors, I have raised a total of _______ for _________. I would like you thank you for sponsoring me, because I know the people I did this for will be thrilled with the donations they receive.

If you have any questions or problems then let me or the Event mule, TGSNE2, know so that they can be dealt with quickly and easily. :smile:

Once again, thank you for your support.

To send if they have sent/completed trade:
Dear __________

I am happy to report that I have completed the Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event.

Thank you for completing your end of the trade for the sponsorship!

With the help of you, and my other sponsors, I have raised a total of _______ for _________. I would like you thank you for sponsoring me, because I know the people I did this for will be thrilled with the gold they receive.

If you have any questions or problems then let me or the Event mule, TGSNE2, know so that they can be dealt with quickly and easily :smile:

Once again, thank you for your support.
User Image

Rules
Read or Else!

You must read and follow the rules. If you are caught breaking any of these rules (some more severe than others), you may be removed from the event (whether you're going nude or not) or possibly reported. All ToS violations will be reported.

► Above all, you must follow Gaia's ToS and Rules & Guidelines.

► Whether you want to be a Nudist, a Sponsor, and/or have someone Support your thread you must read over the How To sections for them. They include detailed instructions and rules that you will need to know if you participate in the event.

► Please do not join the event if you cannot commit to it. This includes not joining if you can't be nude and online for the two weeks of the event, or if you sponsor someone and can't give them what they earned. The event requires a lot of dedication, and when you make a promise and can't keep it, we are sad.

DO NOT BEG for anything - sponsors, nudists, or donations! It's incredibly rude and will not be tolerated.

► Advertising is allowed in your signature but not in posts. Advertising in thread and asking for sponsors will be considered begging.

Do not change your username without letting us know. Please let TGSNE2 know if you do.

Do not stretch a page - including keeping quote towers small (approx. less than four quotes - or if looks too big, it probably is too big). And don't quote entire posts from the front page.

► When filling out a form (nudist, sponsor, or wanted), please do not use a post style/format, and do not alter the coding/color already in use.

DON'T USE TINYURL LINKS! Don't use banners; please give us the thread name.

Do not post your form more than once unless you are asked to. We do not update the thread everyday; someone will get to it. To see how far we've gotten on updates, see the top of the next page.

► Do not post a form or ask for an edit while TGSNE2 is doing updates. The hosts will strive to let you know when they start and stop updates.

Do not bring outside drama into the thread. If you're having issues with another participant that is not a result of the event, please leave it in PMs or somewhere else.

► If you start drama in the thread you will get a warning to stop. If you don't you will be asked to leave.

Rules are subject to change without notice. So please check on this post every now and then. In addition, there are some unwritten rules that must be dealt with on a case-by-case basis - if we tell you something, and it's not listed somewhere, it's one of those.
User Image
How to Be a Nudist
A Guide to Getting Undressed

So you want to go nude for a charity or quest? Then this is the post you need to look over!
You'll be stripping down to your undergarments and staying that way for 14 days. Think you can handle the pressure of not putting anything else on during those famished 2 weeks? If you can, you'll get to earn the sponsorships (gold / items) that you collected, and happily hand them over to the charity or quest of your choice!

We are not taking anymore Nudists this year.
(The only exception is if you want to claim the thread in the Wanting Nudists list a few posts down through the end of Saturday, the 13th.)

Step-by-step (in a nutshell):
    ♥ Find a charity or quest thread that you want to support and ask their permission if you can go nude for them.
    ♦ Fill out the form at the bottom of this post with your info and the charity/quest you're going nude for.
    ♥ If you need to add something to your form, you can edit it until it is quoted during the update process. After it's been quoted, you must make a new post that catches the host's attention.
    ♦ See if your form is accepted or not (TGSNE2 will quote all forms, and thread updates can be found at the top of page 2).
    ♥ Wait for other Gaians to come by and fill out a sponsorship form to give you gold/items.
    ♦ You can put advertisements in your signature, thread, profile, etc and/or add an incentive to try to get people to sponsor you even more.
    ♥ When the event starts on June 17th, you strip down to the designated undergarments for 14 full days, and post at least once a day in the Guild.
    ♦ Once the event is over after the 30th (or when you've completed owed days), you collect the gold/items from your sponsors.
    ♥ Then you hand over your earnings to the charity/quest you went nude for.
    ♦ But don't stop reading! For more refined details, continue to read this post, browse the FAQ post towards the bottom of the page, and check out a simplified Advanced Nudity Guide.

The main thing is that you have to be nude and posting all 14 days of the event. There is no point if you strip and never log on. You need to be active. Miss too many days due to non-nudity (wearing items you're not supposed to) or because you don't post, and you will be removed from the event.

To be a Nudist, you must:
  • You must have been registered on Gaia for at least one month to apply. This is to ensure that every nudist knows their way around the site by now, and they won't get lost in the workings of the site itself (trading, PMs, posting, etc).
  • You'll need to join the guild. During the event, you'll be posting there to confirm activity (details below), and we'll be sending out announcements to let you know what's going on.
  • During the event, you will need to allow users to view your equipped list and be forward facing. This is to ensure that Stalkers can verify that you are wearing the correct undergarments. And nothing else. Please ask if you do not know how to change the equipped feature.

Items you are allowed to wear:
  • For the first week, you can only wear the Default Gray Underwear. Males with the Boxers/Underwear and females with the Bra and Underwear. You must not have any items equipped. This is the truly "naked" of Gaia.
  • For the second week, you can wear any undergarments sold in Gold Shops. There are some limitations, so check the full list here[link later].

Those are the only items you are allowed to wear. No Spirited Boxers, no expensive sexy negligee, no NPC underwear, no swimwear. The point of the event is to strip down "financially" as well as "physically". Parading around with a skimpy Alruna Rose pose (although it has more nudity than the undergarments listed) will not qualify you for the event. Including but not limited to, you cannot wear accessories of any kind (glasses, jewelry, etc), tattoos, wigs, equippable eyes, and non-human skins (you're welcome to use a mule if you do not want to remove your special skin). Human avatars only; [Animal] avatars fall under the non-human skin rule for now.

You MUST click on this spoiler and read through all of this extra information. I'm sorry that there is a lot to read, and some of it you'll figure out as we go, but to get to the form to fill out, you have to click the spoiler anyway.

Picking out a Charity or Quest to go Nude for:
  • Find a Charity or Quest that you want to go nude for. It can be a place that you frequent, a worthy thread that you run across, or you can look over the Wanted post to see if a thread needs a nudist.
  • The thread you want to support cannot be your own. If you have access to the account that runs the charity or quest, and especially if you have access to the thread's gold, you cannot apply to be the nudist. If you are a thread mod, and help out with other things, you can apply though.
  • All threads must be at least one month old and have 10 pages before you can apply to be its nudist (if it's not a month old yet, just wait to submit the form until it qualifies). The thread must also stay active before and during the event (See FAQ for "specifics" on activeness - usually about a post a week or so from the owner of the thread). If the thread closes or becomes inactive, you'll have to find a new thread to go nude for.
  • You must ask the thread owner for permission to go nude for them! If they don't know about the event, give them a link and explain it to them. (You can also direct them to this thread in the guild that explains a bit. There's also a message in there that you, the nudist, can use if you'd like to.) At some point, you must get us proof that the thread owner is okay with you going nude for them. Please add it to your form or let TGSNE2 know. It can be a link to a post where they said okay, a screenshot of a PM where they said okay, or we'll need the thread owner to contact TGSNE2 with their approval (and your name).
  • The only threads that don't require permission are those listed in the Wanted post.
  • If you add another thread to nude for later on, you MUST inform your current sponsors. If they were sponsoring you for a specific thread, it's not fair to cut that sponsorship in half if they only wanted it to go to the one thread you listed first.
  • You may go nude for more than one thread, but be realistic!
  • The thread you choose cannot have reached its max number of nudists. Charities are allowed 5 nudists, and Quests are allowed 3 nudists. You can see the threads and their nudists listed in the Affiliates post. If it's full, please pick a different thread.

To be considered an Active Nudist during the event:
  • Remember that during this event, you'll need to be on Gaia every day.
  • Rather than having Stalkers scour through your post history to make sure you've posted each day, we've got a Guild forum set up just to confirm your activity! During the 14 days of the event, you'll post in a thread in a specified sub-forum. It's a thread that only you will post in. You must post in it every day. Your designated Stalker will check in that thread to make sure you've posted. This way, your privacy will stay intact and the ease of verifying your activity will be, well, much easier.
  • If you don't post in the aforementioned thread, you'll need to send your Stalker proof of activity on Gaia elsewhere. Did you post in the forum? Did you post in another guild? Running around in Towns won't count as activity since we cannot verify it.
  • If you miss any days for whatever reason, you'll accumulate owed days. These owed days will be tacked onto the end of the event, and you'll need to remain nude and continue posting until the days are made up. Accumulate 7 owed days, and you will be removed from the event for inactivity. If you fail to appear for the first 3 days of the event, you will be removed early.
  • If you know for a fact that you will miss some days during the event because you'll be unable to get online, please let TGSNE2 know, and we may be able to arrange something for you. This is not for everyone and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.

Other things you need to know:
  • Remember the thread rules. Follow ToS, be committed to the event, don't go changing your username, etc. But especially, DO NOT BEG! Don't beg for sponsorships. No one likes beggars. Use your signature or thread(s) if necessary.
  • You may offer incentives to increase your chances of getting sponsors:
    • You cannot do any "highest sponsorship gets" incentives.
    • You can give an incentive based on an amount that an individual person sponsors. i.e. x amount gets you this, x+ amount get you this.
    • You can give gold, items, arts, discounts, etc to your sponsors.
    • You can give all of the sponsors something or put them into a raffle for something.
    • You may do a raffle (or something like that) with more "prizes" based on a goal earned as a total collective.
      i.e. after you earn x amount, you'll raffle off this, after you earn xx amount, you'll raffle off a better thing.
    • Incentives can go into a thread in our guild or elsewhere.

• When filling out the form, please be short and concise. When making incentives, we need to know what people are getting and how much they need to sponsor. Include samples if art is given, and a link to a thread you made in the guild's Nudity Resources would be ideal.
  • Be sure to put your correct timezone in your form. Check out the TimeZone Map to find yours based on GMT/UCT. If you need more information, see the Advanced Timezone Guide. And then! Go verify the timezone is correct here.

Nudist Form: Not accepting anymore forms.
[strike][size=18][color=red]I Am Going To Strip![/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] (yours)
[b]Timezone:[/b] (please post the one you will be in during the event, check the timezone map if you need help)
[b]Do you observe daylight savings time:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Charity/Quest helping:[/b] (which thread(s) do you want to go nude for, include LINK)
[b]Why you want to nude for them:[/b] (don't be long-winded! Quick reason and/or tell us a little bit about the charity/quest)
[b]Permission[/b] (link to okay'd post or a screenshot ;; if not, get thread owner to contact the mule)
[b]Incentive:[/b] (if you want to make one ;; Thread link if you've got it)[/strike]

Use this if you need to make any changes to your form after it has been added to the main list. If it hasn't been quoted by TGSNE2 yet though, you can still edit your original form.
[size=18][color=red]I Need an Update![/color][/size]

(Explain update/edit)
User Image

How to Be a Sponsor
Help Us Out!

So you want to contribute gold and/or items for the cause? Below tells you what to do.

We will accept Sponsorship forms until 10pm PDT (GMT - 8 ).
You can still technically sponsor after that if you need to, but it won't be added nudist forms or to the total gold.

How to Be a Sponsor:
  • Read the thread rules first if you haven't! Even if you were invited or linked to this thread/post, that's no excuse not to read a thread's rules.
  • Look over the list of nudists and find one that you want to give gold or items to. There's a list by username that tells you which threads they are nuding for a few posts down on this page. If you want more details about the nudist, see the second page for their forms.
  • Then fill out the form at the bottom of this post with their info, your info, and how much you want to give them.
  • If you need to add something to your form, you can edit it until it is quoted by TGSNE2 during the update process. After it's been quoted/updated, you must fill out a new form.
  • Check to see if your sponsorship(s) is listed under the nudist(s) that you wanted to sponsor and that the information is correct. (TGSNE2 will quote all forms, and thread updates are shown at the top of page 2.)
  • If something is incorrect, let us know!
  • Nothing else is required of you until the event is over after June 30th. That is when you'll need to send the gold/items that you promised to the nudist(s) you chose.

Other Things You'll Need to Know:
  • Please think carefully before sponsoring.
  • If you choose to help, you may sponsor as little or as much as you want (though please keep a note of who you are sponsoring and how much so that you keep it within a realistic limit that you can afford).
  • You may browse through the nudist list and see if there's a nudist, quest, or charity that takes your fancy. Some nudists may also be offering incentives to sponsors so feel free to check them out, too.
  • Pledged sponsorships are to be sent to the nudist once the event is over, and then the nudist gives the collected gold/items to the charity/quest. You can send trades early, of course, at your own discretion. But sponsorships are not due until the nudist has completed the 14 days of nudity. Be careful if you do send sponsorships early because there are cases of nudists being removed from the event, and if a trade was finished, we can't promise that the gold will get to where it needs to go.
  • If you believe you will not be around after the event or want to get your trade over with, you can also send your sponsorship to the event mule, TGSNE2. We will send the sponsorship(s) to the specified nudists at the appropriate time. If the nudist fails to complete the event, we will send your sponsorship back to you. This is not meant for all sponsors. Only do this if you know you won't be around, and you want to ensure that your sponsorship gets to the right person. Or if you won't have internet at the end of the event.
  • You cannot sponsor your own thread with your own funds. See FAQ for specifics or contact TGSNE2 for clarifications.
  • You can sponsor more than one nudist in one form, but be sure to clarify sponsorship amounts to each individual. Put them in alphabetical order please!

Sponsorship Form
[size=18][color=orange]I Would Like To Sponsor Someone![/color][/size]
[b]I would like to sponsor:[/b] (which nudist(s) you want to give support to ;; alphabetical if multiples!)
[b]I will sponsor them:[/b] (how much?)
User Image

Wanting Sponsors
Sponsor Us!

These nudists could use more help! They were recently added or don't have too many sponsorships; they're not allowed to beg, so we're doing it for them. biggrin
See the 2nd page for what everyone else is raising.

Could Use More Sponsors?:
  • Newly added nudists will be put into the list.
  • Nudist has less than six sponsors.
  • Earning less than 30b.
  • We may up the amount as the event goes on?

Help These Nudists:
    -Everyone is earning at least 30b!
User Image

Wanting Nudists
Nude For Us!

You want a nudist? You looking for a thread to nude for and don't have one in mind? This is the post for you!

No longer taking Wanted forms.

If You Want a Nudist:
  • The form to ask for Nudists is at the bottom of this post. You'll need to fill it all out even if some of the info isn't used in this post once it's added.
  • Charities and Quests listed here shall be removed once they have a Nudist.

• In order to ask for a nudist for your thread, it must meet certain requirements to insure that it won't 'die' anytime around the event.
    If your thread does not meet the requirements, wait to apply until it does. We have some leniency on "activity", but if you post a form for your thread and it does not meet at least the age and page requirements, your thread will be disqualified from having nudists in this year's event. Again, just please wait to apply to avoid not being able to receive help.
      ► The thread must be one month old and have at least 10 pages when the form is submitted.
      ► The thread must have been created by/before May 13, 2015 - 5 weeks before the event starts.
      ► If it doesn't meet the requirements because it is a remake of an old thread... it might be accepted if the old thread does meet all the requirements (post a link to it) and the new thread is close to and will eventually meet the requirements before the event starts.
      ► The thread must remain active before and during the event (See FAQ for "specifics" on activeness - you, the thread owner, should post in your thread about once a week or so), or it will be removed from the list.

• Each thread has a limit to the number of nudists it is allowed to have. Charities can have up to 5 nudists, and Quests can have up to 3. The threads and those going nude for them are listed in the Affiliates post.
  • We will only allow up to 10 of each thread in this post to conserve space. If the list your thread falls under is full please wait until a spot opens before posting a form.
  • Put your thread up here at your own risk. Any threads listed in the Wanted post will not require the nudist to ask for your permission to nude for them. (But TGSNE2 will let you know that you have a nudist.)
  • For more information, including if you are considering incentives for your potential nudists and/or their sponsors, please see this guide.

Wanted Form: Click the spoiler if you've read the rules above! Not accepting anymore Wanted forms this year.
[strike][size=18][color=green]Please Support Me![/color][/size]
[b]Charity/Quest:[/b] (which thread do you want someone to go nude for ;; LINK!)
[b]Do you meet the criteria?[/b] (Yes or No)
[b]Why should someone help you?[/b] (your reason)[/strike]

Threads Looking for Nudists:
Quests: (1/10)
-None.

Charities: (0/10)
-None.
User Image

Nudist Lists
A-M

In these next two posts, you will find the list of nudists and the threads that they are nuding for.
To see their form that includes information such as incentives, why they chose that thread(s), and their sponsors, see the second page.

A
Alec Ikiiki - Once Upon a Month Charity & O v e r t u r e ;; the beginning of a quest

B
Black Death Goddess - Phoenix Charity

C
cyansugar - New girl's quest

D
DefauIt - Ecelctic Princess, Phoenix Charity, & Lucky[Q]

E

F
Facade of Emotions - The Birthday Charity removed from event
FurrySoft - The Phoenix Charity

G
got birthday - Cafe Blue
Gregoomies - What is this? Why, it's the Quest thread of Pip! - removed from event

H
harpsdesire - A Passionate Charity

I
I- ChiiDoLL -I - G.D.I.C. & G.I.F.T.
II Chibisaurus II - The Triplets Charity removed from event
ilover1508 - Ichigo's Charity
iSweet_Kitten - A Quest for Dragons

J

K
Kakkara18 - Kiss The Sky Charity
kitharion - The Chocolate Wolf Charity

L

M
Mighty chicken lady - THE Christmas Charity
Mistress Kationie - [Q]bubble t r a n c e 2
User Image

Nudist List
N-Z

In this post and the post above, you will find the list of nudists and the threads that they are nuding for.
To see their form that includes information such as incentives, why they chose that thread(s), and their sponsors, see the second page. And! If you want to see which threads have which nudists, see the Affliates post towards the bottom of this page.

N
Nefarious Muse - The Phoenix Charity removed from event
Nenanah - BTPD'S Little Charity
Noir Nebula - Give a Little Love Quest

O
OtherWorldShukumei - The Birthday Charity & THE Christmas Charity

P
Poptart Comment - Red, Black and Sometimes White & Doll's Quest
PurpleLovr - A Nightmare-ish Charity

Q
Queen_Rini - Alchemy Charity

R
Riven Larustaki - A Quest For Dragons
RoseLee279 - Once Upon a Month Charity & Hope's Quest
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff - Mana's Mini Quest Thread, OWSs Wing Quest, & A Quest for Jewels

S
Shaizic - The Phoenix Charity removed from event
SilentBreeze90 - Doll's Quest
Sir_Catherine - Jessy's Quest For All The RIGs!
Strawberri Stardust - New Gaians Charity

T
-Technicolored Unicorns- Doll's Quest & OWS's Alchemy Wing Quest
TGSNE2 - The Asian Angelic, Guide me to Heaven Angelic Halo Quest, A Kitten's Quest, & Mikeh's Attempt At Project Tickets

U
Unsolved Mystery - Crystale's Giveaway!!

V

W
waterinthegaara - BTPD's Little Charity

X
xx I met my fate xx - A Quest for Dragons

Y

Z
User Image

Contests
Win Stuff

Let's get some interest in posting and advertising for the thread with contests!

• Any gold or items donated to this mule account will go towards contest prizes.
• Winners for page prizes will be determined by RNG per post. No page hogging!
• Remember the rules about bumping. Spammish posts will likely not be considered for contests.
• If a post is suspicious of cheating, that post might not be considered either. Based on my discretion.
• If you'd like to host a contest, PM TGSNE2! Be specific, but concise.
• Contests "hosted" by individuals may have specifics/rules not listed here. Ask them for details. If you win an individual's contest, please PM them to collect your winnings.

Page Contest (contests end on the 5th)
  • Random person on page 360 will win gaia_gaiagold 10m.
  • Random person on page 370 will win gaia_gaiagold 10m.
  • Random person on page 380 will win gaia_gaiagold 10m.

RNG Contest for Sponsorships (closes on the 30th around noon PDT/GMT - 8 )
  • Generate a random number between 1 and 1,000.
  • If you get a winning number, please PM TGSNE2 (or the individual giving away a prize for that number).
  • One win per person per day.
  • If non-nudist wins, they must pick a nudist for the sponsorship to go to.
      ♦ Generate a 1 or 1,000 to win a 10m sponsorship from TGSNE2.
      ♦ Generate a 777 to win a 7m sponsorship from TGSNE2.
      ♦ Generate 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, or 900 to win a 1m sponsorship from TGSNE2.
      ♦ Generate a 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, or 999 to win a 5m sponsorship from Alec Ikiiki.
      ♦ Generate a forwards or backwards sequential number (ex. 456, 654) to win a 5m sponsorship from Alec Ikiiki.
      ♦ So... possible winning numbers in spoiler. If you get one, PM the right person(s)!
      777 x 2

Posting Contest!
  • This is not a bump contest!
  • Every post that is not spammish will be considered.
  • Will use Random Number Generator for page and then for a post within that page. Will do that again for next prize and so on.
  • One prize per person for each "contest". So, one person can win multiple Godinas, just not in the same round.
  • Five random posts from the beginning of the event (on June 17th @ 12:00am PST) to the end of the event (on June 30th @ 11:59pm PST) will get one of these Godina items:
        User ImageDark Cranberry, User ImageDark Choco Cherry, User ImageCherry, User ImageStrawberry, or User ImageStrawberry Cream.

Sponsorship Contest!
  • All sponsors will get one slot in a raffle for a User Image Milady Godina.
  • Sponsoring multiple nudists or sponsoring higher gold/item amounts will not get you additional slots. It's one per sponsor, regardless.
  • Although, minimum sponsorship of 1k. xp
  • Raffle will happen 3 weeks (July 21st) after the event is over.
  • Any sponsors that have not finished at least one trade will be excluded from the raffle.

Winners!
  • Random person on p10 won Retro Pink Satin Lingerie. - Kakkara18
  • Random person on p25 won 10m. - PurpleLovr
  • Random person on p50 won Angelic blue Satin Lingerie. - PurpleLovr
  • SURPRISE! 1,000th post got Pink Dahlia. - Alec Ikiiki
  • First & random person on p100 won 100m & Black and Purple Satin Lingerie. - Riven Larustaki
  • SURPRISE! 1st post on p111 won 11m. - PurpleLovr
  • SURPRISE! 4th post on p123 won 5m. - Kakkara18
  • Random person on p130 won 10m. - Your_Destiny_Awaits
  • Random person on p140 won 10m. - Alec Ikiiki
  • SURPRISE! 2,000th post got Nom Nom Growl. - Kakkara18
  • Random person on p150 won Starfish. - A Random Fairy
  • Random person on p160 won 10m. - Alec Ikiiki
  • Random person on p170 won 10m. - -Technicolored Unicorns-
  • Random person on p180 won 10m. - OtherWorldShukumei
  • Random person on p190 won 10m. - ilover1508
  • First person on p200 won 200m. - Kakkara18
  • Random person on p200 & SURPRISE! 3,000th post won Playful Succubus & Galactic Cadet. = Alec Ikiiki
  • Random person on p210 won 10m. = Alec Ikiiki
  • Random person on p220 won 10m. = RoseLee279
  • SURPRISE! 2nd 1st post on page 222 wins 22m. = RoseLee279
  • Random person on p230 won 10m. = Rawfie
  • Random person on p240 won 10m. = Kakkara18
  • Random person on p250 won Lila's Starfish Bra. = Rawfie
  • Random person on p260 won 10m. = Alec Ikiiki
  • SURPRISE! 4,000th post won Memphis' Wing Bra. = Alec Ikiiki
  • Random person on p270 won 10m. = Ziro Officer
  • Random person on p280 won 10m. = I- ChiiDoLL -I
  • Random person on p290 won 10m. = RoseLee279
  • First & Random person on p300 won 300m & Mint Sundae Sweets. = Alec Ikiiki
  • Random person on p310 won 10m. = OtherWorldShukumei
  • Random person on p320 won 10m. = Rawfie
  • Random person on p330 won 10m. = Queen_Rini
  • SURPRISE! 3rd post on page 333 won 33m. = I- ChiiDoLL -I
  • SURPRISE! 5,000th post won Strawberry Sundae Sweets. = RoseLee279
  • Random person on p340 won 10m. = Queen_Rini
  • Random person on p350 won Sundae Sweets. = PurpleLovr
  • April posts got some Purple Godinas = Alec Ikiiki, Facade of Emotions, OtherWorldShukumei, PurpleLovr, & Shanra the Dragon Bard
  • May posts got some Brown Godinas = Alec Ikiiki, PurpleLovr, Riven Larustaki, Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff, & Sir_Catherine
  • Early June posts got some Blue/Green Godinas = Alec Ikiiki, Ceeshnia, DefauIt, Jestering Jester, & Senorita Hope
  • During Event posts got some Red/Pink Godinas = Alec Ikiiki, Kakkara18, Queen_Rini, RoseLee279, SilentBreeze90
  • Got RNG 400 & 600 for 2m TGSNE2 sponsorship on pages 58 & 67. - Riven Larustaki
  • Got RNG 600 x 2, 900, & 1,000 for 12m TGSNE2 sponsorship on pages 77, 102, 131, & 218. - Alec Ikiiki
  • Got RNG 200 for 1m TGSNE2 sponsorship on page 168. - OtherWorldShukumei
  • Got RNG 400 for 1m TGSNE2 sponsorship on page 185. - Queen_Rini
  • Got RNG 1 for 10m TGSNE2 sponsorship on page 274. - RoseLee27
  • Got RNG 1000 for 10m TGSNE2 sponsorship (given to SilentBreeze) on page 282. - I- ChiiDoLL -I
User Image

F.A.Q
Find Answers

Got a question? We might have an answer.

Q. How do I join?
A. Please read the appropriate sections such as for nudists or for sponsors.

Q. Can I post my charity or quest here to advertise for a nudist?
A. You will find the details in the Wanted section.

Q Are there requirements to adding my charity or quest to the event?
A. Yes, you can find them in the Wanted section and here. Remember posting before you qualify could disqualify you.

Q. Can I pull out of the event?
A. You can pull out as a nudist or sponsor, just make sure you post in the thread and inform your chosen charity/quest/nudist. If you are a thread owner and you close your thread let us know.

Q. What does it mean to be active?
A. Nudists must post in their designated guild thread 14 consecutive days. Running around in town/rally/hollywood or playing games won't work, since Stalkers cannot verify your activity. The post doesn't have to be intelligent, even a simple bump is fine.
As far as a charity/quest thread needing to be active, there should be about one post a week by the thread creator; charities should have a few more posts than that, assuming that they have regulars. This includes before you join the event.

Q. What if I miss some days as a nudist?
A. If you can't get on Gaia to post even a random bump, your missed days will be tacked onto the end of the 2 week event as "owed days" where you'll have to continue to be nude until you've completed a full 14 days.

Q. How many days am I allowed to miss?
A. If you can avoid it, none. But nudists can accumulate up to a 7 days owed before they'll be disqualified from the event. If you fail to show up during the first three days, you will be removed.

Q. Can I sponsor myself?
A. No, there's no point in it really. You're welcome to add an incentive that you'll match sponsorships (like certain percentage and/or up to a certain amount), or you can add some of your own gold as a donation when you send the charity/quest the collected sponsorships.

Q. Do I have to wait to send sponsorships until the end of the event?
A. No, but you should. Waiting to send the gold is to make sure that the nudist finishes their 14 days of nudity. If they are disqualified and you've finished the trade with them, who knows what will happen to that gold even if we tell the nudist to give it back. It's based on trust between the nudist and sponsor. You can send trades to the nudists early and then not finish the trade until the event is over, send your sponsorship to TGSNE2 to be sent later, send them early and cross your fingers, etc. Ultimately, it's what you're comfortable with, but the sponsorships aren't due until the individual nudist completes the event.

Q. How often do you guys do updates?
A. As often as we can. On the second page you'll find how far we are in updates.

Q. Can I wear swimwear or starter clothes?
A. No.

Q. Can I change underwear during the event?
A. Yes. During the second week you can switch around underwear (as well as posing) as long as it's in the 'okay' list.

Q. Does the underwear have to match?
A. No. You can wear any combination of undergarments as long as it's in the 'okay' list.

Q. Can males wear bras and females wear boxers?
A. Yes. Males and females can wear anything in the 'okay to wear' list. Well, except for the first week, since you can't switch the default underwear.

Q. Okay, so I got the 'no accessories', but what about skins?
A. Human skins only. Any other skins are not allowed. No zombies, no vampires, no centaurs, no new animal skins etc. If you do not want to remove your skin, you're welcome to use a mule with human skin instead.

Q. What about hairs, eyes, and facial expressions?
A. You can change those as long as they are from the Salon or Avatar expression options. You cannot wear items that have hair/wig options and the same goes for items with eyes or other facial features - you can't equip them.

Q. What items are allowed?
A. During the first week, you may only wear the following items:
Default Gray undergarments
User Image Female Bra [Default]
User Image Female Underwear [Default]
User Image Male Boxers/Underwear [Default]

During the second week, you may wear the following items:
Undergarments that can be bought from any Apparel Shop (no Premium, Luxury, Beauty, or Game shops).
  • If it layers on top of your clothes, it is not considered underwear for this event.
  • No corsets, tank tops, belts, stockings, garters, speedies, bikinis, trunks, etc.
  • If equipping a Pantsu, it is only to be used as a Bottom, you cannot use the Hat/Head pose for this event.

User Image

Q. What's with all of these choices now?!
A. Mostly, a tiredness of continuing to argue about it. We're still doing the Default Underwear for the first week to be truly financially "nude", and then to reward everyone, they get to underwear it up in the second week.

Q. But there's still a few things you missed in the shops?!
A. I, uh, had to draw a line somewhere with all of the underwear I've added to the list this year. These should suffice, you greedy bastards. xp
User Image

White/Black List
The Good and the Bad

White List
OtherWorldShukumei - Host
DefauIt, Kakkara18, Mighty chicken lady, -Technicolored Unicorns-, xx I met my fate xx - Stalkers
All 32 current Nudists
All their Sponsors
Mother Birthday, nayug, Soul of the GGP - donated for contests,etc
Slaaneshi Horror - highest bidder in art auction
Alec Ikiiki - hosting RNG contests

Black List
Let's keep this empty!
User Image

Banners
Link to Us

Post these banners in your profile or signature to spread the word about this event.
If you want to donate a banner than please do so!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.96069817/][img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/Sango305/Blinkie Shop/NudityEventBlinkie_zps3fb5fdba.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.96069817/][img]http://i.imgur.com/VeK9G1a.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.96069817/][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/RenaisMynd/Shop/Orders/GSNEBannerThing_zps9ff86f2a.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.96069817/][IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/TGSNE2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.96069817/][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/tgsnexaiisu.png[/IMG][/url]
User Image

Affiliates
Our Friends

If you'd like to affiliate, please PM TGSNE2!
If your thread is in the event already, you're linked below!

Please only banners below or around 200x40 pixels. If too large, it'll be a text link.

List of Threads and their Nudists
Remember, charities can have 5 nudists and quests can have 3.

Charities:
User Image A Nightmare-ish Charity (1) - PurpleLovr
User Image A Passionate Charity (1) - harpsdesire
User Image Alchemy Charity (1) - Queen_Rini
User Image BTPD's Little Charity (2) - Nenanah & waterinthegaara
User Image .................. Cafe Blue (1) - got birthday
User Image Crystale's Giveaway (1) - Unsolved Mystery
User Image G.D.I.C. (1) - I- ChiiDoLL -I
User Image (G.I.F.T) Gifting in Full Throttle (1) - I- ChiiDoLL -I
User Image Ichigo's Charity (1) - ilover1508
User Image Kiss The Sky Charity (1) - Kakkara18
User Image New Gaians Charity (1) - Strawberri Stardust
User Image Once Upon a Month Charity (2) - Alec Ikiiki & RoseLee279
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Phoenix Charity (3) - Black Death Goddess, DefauIt, & FurrySoft
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Asian Angelic (1) - TGSNE2
User Image The Birthday Charity (2) - Facade of Emotions & OtherWorldShukumei
User Image The Chocolate Wolf Charity (1) - kitharion
User Image .................... THE Christmas Charity (2) - Mighty chicken lady & OtherWorldShukumei

Quests:
User Image A Kitten's Quest (1) - TGSNE2
User Image A Quest For Dragons (3MAX) - iSweet_Kitten, Riven Larustaki, & xx I met my fate xx
User Image A Quest for Jewels (1) - Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
User Image [Q]bubble t r a n c e 2 (1) - Mistress Kationie
User Image Doll's Quest (3MAX) - Poptart Comment, SilentBreeze90, & -Technicolored Unicorns-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ecelctic Princess (1) - DefauIt
User Image Give a Little Love Quest (1) - Noir Nebula
User Image Guide me to Heaven (1) - TGSNE2
User Image Hope's Quest (1) - RoseLee279
User Image Jessy's Quest For All The RIGs! (1) - Sir_Catherine
User Image Lucky[Q] (1) - DefauIt
User Image Mana's Mini Quest Thread (1) - Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
User Image Mikeh's Attempt At Project Tickets (1) - TGSNE2
User Image New girl's quest (1) - cyansugar
User Image O v e r t u r e ;; the beginning of a quest (1) - Alec Ikiiki
User Image OWS's Alchemy Wing Quest (2) - Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff & -Technicolored Unicorns-
User Image Red, Black and Sometimes White (1) - Poptart Comment

Others:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

~ What is this? Why, it's the Quest thread of Pip! ~
User Image
Nudist Incentives
Goodies for Getting Naked

These incentives are offers that are being made for users that are going nude.
If you're looking for the sponsorship incentives, you'll want to look for red words in each nudist's individual forms on the second page.
*REMEMBER! The nudists that will receive these specials are only nudists that actually complete the event.

Goodies for being a nudist:
TGSNE2
Nudists that miss no days or just one day during the event will be put into a raffle for some last minute gaia_gaiagold sponsorships from TGSNE2. Amounts to be determined towards end of event (based on how much gold the mule has free).

TGSNE2
Each day of the event, I will be giving away a pair of NPC Underwear! User Image
All nudists that are nude and post on a day will be put into a raffle to win one of the Underwear and then determine a winner the following day. I will post towards the beginning of the day to tell you what the prize of the day will be. And I'll do this every day through the end of the event. The more days you are are active, the more chances you have to win something! But! You cannot win an item more than two days in a row.
*For clarification: It's one raffle with one slot per person and one prize each day. It is not an overall raffle with 14 prizes and slots for each day completed.
Winners!
Day 1 - Gino's & Day 2 - Sen's = SilentBreeze90
Day 3 - Louie's = PurpleLovr
Day 4 - Ruby's & Day 9 - Edmund's = Strawberri Stardust
Day 5 - Overseer's = Alec Ikiiki
Day 6 & Day 11 - Zhivago's- Sasha's = Black Death Goddess
Day 7 - Brennivin's = Poptart Comment
Day 8 - Sam's = Riven Larustaki
Day 10 - Vanessa's = harpsdesire
Day 12 - Moira's = Queen_Rini
Day 13 - Ian's = ilover1508
Day 14 - Liam's = RoseLee279

TGSNE2
All nudists that complete the event and send their gold/items to their charities/quests within one month of the completion of the event (July 30th), will be put into a raffle for a User Image Possessed Godina. One slot per nudist.
To get into the raffle more quickly, send a screenshot(s) of the completed trade(s) with charity/quest owner(s) or have the charity/quest owner(s) tell us that you've sent them the sponsorships.

Goodies for being a nudist of a certain thread:
OtherWorldShukumei
Anyone that goes nude for OWS's Alchemy Wing Quest will get a User Image Golden Magical Giftbox.

-Technicolored Unicorns-
If you go nude for the G.D.I.C. you will get gaia_gaiagold 500m gold for completing the event.

Your_Destiny_Awaits
All nudists of Once Upon a Month Charity will receive one of these "Sleepy" items User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image. I'll do a small raffle, and based on the order generated, nudists will get their choice of item.
Nudists will also get a sponsorship incentive of an item raffle hosted by YDA.

Suuya
All nudists of Guide me to Heaven Angelic Halo Quest will get a gift, and I could also draw you if you are interested in that, just let me know.

Facade of Emotions
Anyone going nude for A Nightmare-ish Charity will be entered into a raffle to win an User ImageAncient Katana!

Senorita Hope
Nudists of Hope's Quest will get a User Image Sweet Frosting as a thank you.

ichigokazuki
Nudists who decide to help out my charity, ichigo's Charity & Giveaway, will get a User Image Rosette Kitten Star as an eternal thank you and join the Notable Peeps in my charity.
Reserved
Nothing to See Here

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out