Medium Rare 0.58947368421053 58.9% [ 56 ]
Well Done 0.12631578947368 12.6% [ 12 ]
Charcoal and Ashes 0.12631578947368 12.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 352 353 354 > >> >>> »|

Clean Hunter

User Image
--Currently: Closed indefinitely. Livestream - Offline

I'm currently on hiatus. All posts will be ignored.
--Hello art fiends. I'm here to do some doodles. Just know that I can be picky, and the more info you give me, the better. Don't be afraid to throw text walls at me. I rather like them in a sick and twisted kind of way.

--Samples? You can look at my photobucket album.
--Update: Art will most likely be sketchy and bust-up, unless I'm inspired.

I love:
--Fantasy and Sci-Fi themes
--Landscapes
--Armor
--Muscles/Facial hair/Testosterone
--Robots and fantasy creatures
--Dreadlocks
--Old architecture
--Mysterious hooded men *cough*
--Illustrating a story/moment/whatever

I will not do:
--"Cute" things. Unless you want these: x x
--Provocative clothing/poses/situations (aka lotsa skin)
--Modern/simple clothing (few exceptions)

Slots.
1. ----------
2. ----------

One rule and some notes:
-- Please respect others and keep the conversation clean. I usually stream in public, and I'm sure strangers will judge me based on your words. ;D
-- If you want art, please tell me what you want. I will not assume things if you come in and say hi.
-- Requests posted while title reads "Full" will be ignored.
-- The thread title will say if I'm streaming. :>

Clean Hunter

Affiliates:
Also known as other non-anime artists.
*~Djinn's Den~* by the mighty Ja'tel.

Quote list: PM me if you want to be quoted when I start to stream. (Or if you want off the list. I won't be offended)
Lilium Ion
Aminah
Vermis Pallidus
not daredevil
Foxing Around
Lunaris Veniti
Prince Kathryn
Princess Peach-Chan
Hakizimana Inu
Mattismen
Sami-Fire
Umi Kaiachi
tirloid
Ros Dauoalogn
Aribis
MystMist
Extrics
aaawhyme
drakokatze
phipps1666

[url=http://www.livestream.com/churg]Livestream[/url]
[spoiler]
[quote="Aminah"][/quote]
[quote="Vermis Pallidus"][/quote]
[quote="not daredevil"][/quote]
[quote="Foxing Around"][/quote]
[quote="Lunaris Veniti"][/quote]
[quote="Prince Kathryn"][/quote]
[quote="Princess Peach-Chan"][/quote]
[quote="Hakizimana Inu"][/quote]
[quote="Mattismen"][/quote]
[quote="Sami-Fire"][/quote]
[quote="Umi Kaiachi"][/quote]
[quote="tirloid"][/quote]
[quote="Ros Dauoalogn"][/quote]
[quote="Aribis"][/quote]
[quote="MystMist"][/quote]
[quote="Extrics"][/quote]
[quote="aaawhyme"][/quote]
[quote="drakokatze"][/quote]
[quote="Lilium Ion"][/quote]
[quote="phipps1666"][/quote]

[/spoiler]

MomoShino's Senpai

Omnipresent Duck

"Or at least pretend to." X'D You made me laugh....
All I wanted to say~ Because I only have one OC, and she's cute.

GOOD LUCK.
You have really cool arts, but I can't think of anything for you to draw for me =(

Lonely Gawker

offers up my Ryuu His personality and all is in the link - background idea - maybe in front of his small hut/house in rural Japan

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Hm, you do robots, huh? In that case, would you be willing to try your hand at my associate User Image, please?

See, the thing about her is, despite her mechanical origins, she's quite the nature lover. As appreciative as she is of technology, she still feels it can never replace the beauty of nature. At times she wonders if she can be equipped with solar panels.

She lives in a city best known for technological advances, with the person who built her. She has no particular job to speak of; she simply runs errands from time to time. She does however moonlight as a teammate, along with her friends, in fighting rowdy monsters with her recently outfitted arm cannon.

The best ideas I can offer for scenery I can offer, is standing in a lush forest near some ruins riddled with moss and ivy, or perhaps in a grassy plain with mountains rising in the background. She really loves places like those.

Clean Hunter

Nhyraxious
Haha well I can only impale cute things. And your siggy made me laugh back.

Aita Vanth
Aww thankies. I'll be here when you think of something! :>

LemurNipples
Ooh this one looks fun! *starts reading*

Lonely Gawker

Churg

LemurNipples
Ooh this one looks fun! *starts reading*

I hope it interests you - I have another (these are part of a interconnected group of OCs that I am writing) Lyril possibly huddled in the alley that he was found in ? if neither work - just enjoy the read ^.^

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I have an elven OC.

Her name is Mia
She is a sorceress. She uses elemental orbs. She can absorb them into her skin to use their powers. She was banished from her village when she was younger so she became a traveler. She is kind but can act silly at times.

Sorry it's not greatly in depth. I haven't had a chance to really sit down and write her background.

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
So as to limit the amount of pretending you need to do, I'll try to keep the biography fairly straight forward and limited. Afterall, I'd rather you spend that mental energy on creating an image... wink

Paddywhack

User Image

An minotaur/ogre changeling, who was kidnapped by the fae as a small child. He spent several years in the faerie realm of Arcadia working as a beast of burden for his capture. He'd spend day and night pushing and pulling gigantic stone wheels that would power unfathomable faeire contraptions.

As time passed, which was difficult judge just how many days or months or even years, his body grew and changed. Muscles swelled and bulged as the gargantuan machinery constantly pushed every fiber of his being. Unfortunately, his mind didn't evolve quiet as quickly. Being so young when stolen away, he lacked any formal education.

One day, he broke free of his chains and escaped back to the real world. He's big and burly, but a lifetime of forced labor instilled a certain amount of kindness towards others (not wanting them to suffer like he had).

Named himself after a verse in a old nursury rhyme; Paddywhack.

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
soul eater OC;

Ami
she tends to be by herself, but loves to be around people. she feels the need to protect those around her. when threatened she wont defent herself, just wait silently for their attack. she feels at home in the darkness. she is misunderstood, and at first glance some might think she was a bad person, or mean, but her heart is pure. people have a hard time looking in her eyes, her gaze is intnce and they feel as if shes burning through their soul. those who know her love her, but any are afraid when shes angery. shes dark and mysterious; tough and cunning, but inside shes just another person. her tough brooding exterior sometimes wards other people away but inside she just wants to be accepted for who she is. she is a very troubled and internally lost person. she hasnt yet found what she really wants out of life, and she tends takes her anger out on others. she looks towards others for advice when she needs help but she won't always admit to needing help. she is a skilled fighter and is also destructive, not afraid of being heard, and stubborn.
http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/a4/38/1622be15f438a4_flip.png?t=1308881731_6.00_11

i would like some really scary couple art wit this doot biggrin

Shameless Noob

Hey, awesome picture in the first post.
May i have art if your interested?

Familiar Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dia is a large koi fish. Her days are spent drifting the zigzag of ponds and small streams behind her owner's manner. She is a pet. And treated exactly like a fish... .because thats what people she her as. Just a fish. Except for one woman. A foreign student learning in a prestigious university within the community (how convenient). When the woman sees Dia 'entrapped' in the back of the manner, the woman steals the 'poor girl' away to properly take care of her. Hijinks occurs when the college student realizes she has nowhere to properly house Dia other than in her bathroom tub.

Background: Dia with a huffy expression while trapped in a bathtub.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What does she look like? A ******** squirrel warrior, duh! She lives on Home Tree, huge tree which houses multiple warrior clans. From owls to monkeys and lizards. The fem is all smiles all of the time. From her dizty expression when juggling nuts in her free time... to her wicked smile when fending off enemy warriors.

Background: I would love to see her in a battle scene.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff