Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which one do you like more?

White tiger cubs. 0.49621212121212 49.6% [ 131 ]
Bunnies. 0.50378787878788 50.4% [ 133 ]
Total Votes:[ 264 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1669 1670 1671 > >> >>> »|

Bunny

User Image
        Stumbling upon a corner cafe, you spot cute little items inside. Opening the door you can hear the ding dong which amuses you. As you walk towards a nearby table and sit down, you look at the menu already on the table. You continue to read some fliers that are around the cafe's wall. You can see the owner's photo and her workers on the wall as well with lots of smiles.

Like what you see? Please vote "<3" for Complex Cafe!

Updates:
        12.26.2010 -- Closed. Feel free to comment for any questions, don't PM, please!

I support: DAY +OR+ NIGHT.

Freebies:
        Please post if you have taken it. Do not direct link our images~
        User Image

Bunny

User Image
        Rules.
        Follow Gaia T.O.S. Rules and guidelines. Go read them.

Do not steal, copy, re-edit, redistribute, re-sell, or claim this is your own art which was created by my sister and I.
        Do not take my thread layout, including the images. No copying it in ANY WAY. Be original.
        No scamming links, flaming, botting, spamming, or stretching the page. Bumping is fine, as long as you aren't botting.
        Save everything to your own server, in case something happens.

Photobucket works, if you have to do something and can't save it, tell me right away.
        I can decline your order if I want to, so watch out.

No special treatment for friends. If they do something wrong they will be yelled at as well.
        Give me
        credit somewhere if you want use my art. Also use all my art only in GAIA.
        Use the order form correctly so use the
        "How to Order" if you do not understand, and send the trade right after with the page number. I will tell you if you did something wrong.
        Do not PM me unless it's really important or personal. Saying hi is not important and not personal. Comment instead. Any questions and trading links is
        post in the thread only.
        Keep advertising on a down low. Affiliates are fine, do not over do it. Advertising is not allowed. For events from other threads is fine.
        Keep your PMs open to
        "All", or I can't send the order. You need to keep it open when ordering from me.
        No drama in my thread. I can deal without that. Need help? I can try to help you. If I can.
        Do not beg in here for gold or anything, meaning if someone says they have this amount of gold you do not say " Oh, help me?" Earn gold and quest for it.
        When the shop is temporarily closed/hiatus that means
        no orders for anything, no auction bidding if there is one and no PMs about what's happening and why you can't order. Also if you bug me about your order, I will cancel your order and that's it. You may affiliate at your own will. I might check back depending on my mood. Re-quote it if it's been awhile.
        Do not
        command me to make you something. Suggestions are loved, but do not think I will make it for you just because you want it.
        Ask all question in this thread, if missed, re-quote or comment me.
        Read everything, please. It's helpful.
        Be nice to everyone! Including me.

Faq.
        1. What happened to most of the items in here?
        There has been changes towards the shop as I have decided to lighten up the place with new things. That is why some of them have disappeared.
        2. What do you use to draw your items in here?
        Windows Vista XP, PS, and a touchpad. Nuff' said.
        3. May I give the art I ordered from you to someone else?
        If you specified that you wanted to send it to them, my workers or myself will personally send them. If you ordered it to just yourself, I suggest you to not redistribute my art without my consent. This will immediately put you on my blacklist and revoke your privileges to using my art.
        4. It's been awhile now and I still haven't received my order. When will it come?
        No patience will get you no where. We will at some point get it to you, unless of course you ordered at the wrong time or in the wrong place.
        5. What are those color squares for?
        They are actually called swatches. They are there to tell you what the available color of the item can come in along with the picture.
        6. May I use your art outside of Gaia?
        No, no, no, no, no. That's it.

Bunny

Bunny

Bunny

Bunny

Bunny

User Image

None at the moment.

Bunny

User Image

None at the moment.

Bunny

User Image

Bunny

User Image

Want to trade links? Post in the thread! Don't PM me for affiliates. It'd be much appreciative if you have mine in yours already, if not do that first. Broken links or banners shall, and will be deleted from my affiliates. Exactly 88x31 pixel banners only, meaning no higher/lower. I do check. No tinypics/urls, imageshack please. They don't work for me. Just photobucket only. If I removed your shop, please feel free to post again so I could re-add you.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.53841977/][IMG]http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss232/SqueakersCR/Links/cc4.gif[/IMG][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image