Evolving Cakes?

Yay :D 0.84745762711864 84.7% [ 50 ]
Nay :c 0.15254237288136 15.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

User Image

]Open ll Closed ll UC ll Hiatus

User Image

This strawberries and cream sprite is free to take. Just promise to be a good, loving caretaker.
Let me know if you've taken her home, and please save to your own server!

Important!

I, heart c a n d ii, will be going on a hiatus until late April/early May (definitely back after May 12th). This is so I can focus studying for my AP Tests in early May (yes, I'm studying for 2 1/2 months :c). In my free time, I will be making lots more sprites and goodies for the shop. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I won't be taking anymore orders. The current special menu items will be put back up for sale when I get back for any of you that didn't get a chance to buy one. Thanks for understanding, and wish me luck!

Much love,
heart <3

P.S. - Special Items will still be evolving on the 21st!

P.S. 2 - Just so I don't leave you hanging, when I get back, it'll be my birthday, so I'm planning a big party for all my friends and customers. Please look forward to it, because I'll be having lots of treats and games. So um, change of plans. My tablet (according the manufacturer) is damaged beyond repair, I'm going to try to reinstall some of it soon. But if it doesn't work, I'll have to send it back for a new one (thank you warranty!). Point is though, that I won't be able to reopen as soon as I expected. I do have a new idea I want to try out, since evolving cakes are a lot harder to make.
User Image
Rules

✬Always follow the Gaia T.o.S.

✬Do not stretch the page

✬Do not quote the first page

✬ Please fill out the order form correctly and send the correct amount in your trade

✬No chatspeak ever! Always spell out your words, use spell check if necessary.

✬Do not order if the shop is closed or on hiatus.

✬Do not spam, scam, beg, advertise, or flame.

✬Do not copy layout or shop graphics.

✬Do not steal, copy, sell, or claim these images as your own, and do not use them outside of Gaia.
Editing is allowed (ex. changing the size and adding your name),
but the watermark should not be removed and the image should not be drawn over.

✬You must save your order to your own server (photobucket, tinypic, etc); do not direct link

✬Do not pm me or any workers. *This includes friend requests.*
User Image

Customers

$ - tipped, <3 - repeat customer, bold - regulars/white list

purrrplekitty $
Sweetange $ <3
Kid Kyu $
RainyBby $
User Image

Links

If you would like to exchange links, please post in them in the thread. Please remember that if you do not have our link in your shop, I will not add yours.
88 x 31 links only.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/etoile-bakery-uc-do-not-post/t.59270485/][IMG]http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy117/minettetea/Phase3/link.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Submit a Recipe!

Got a great recipe that's just dying to be shared with the world?!?!
Then please share it with me. If you send me a recipe and a picture of what it looks like when its finished (have your username somewhere in the picture so I know you took it), I just might try it. And if I think it's the best thing since sliced bread, I'll make sprite out of it. Half of the sales of the sprites will be given to you and you'll get the sprite for free! There's no harm in trying, and you get to make some yummy treats!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff