Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many people peeped through our window since we reopened?

+1 1 100.0% [ 290 ]
Total Votes:[ 290 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 193 194 195 > >> >>> »|

User Image
User Image

Welcome to CAFE! CAFE stands for "Chickelly11's Adorably Flavorful Emporium", with help of my best friend in naming it. If you pronounce it, it should sound like 'kāf/keɪf' and not 'ka-fā/kæˈfeɪ'. This used to be a shop where I sold mochi, but seeking to improve, being busy in school, and losing the mochi files in the deep depths of my many computer files, I decided to close down. Now CAFE has been remodeled and I'm proud of the outcome, so I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

If you're looking for pixeled drinks, sandglasses, and glue, then please, browse our inventory. You might find other things in here as well.

Open//Closed

Orders will be sent around 9:00pm PST or later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We made another cupcake to celebrate 100 pages~
The cookie recipe is still missing, so we couldn't bake more of those. Sorry!

User Image
Make sure to let us know that you've taken one by posting in the thread and don't forget to save it to you own server!

I no longer wish to run my minishop due to lack of time and other things, so unfortunately, those fountains will not be released here in CAFE. Maybe one day, but not anytime soon. I might release them by others means, but the time being, CAFE is closed. The shop will not be auctioned. (:
My apologies, and thanks to those who supported me while I was open.

If you really wanted pixels by me, I'm deeply sorry. Maybe you can get some if you get to know me?

Announcements
09.27.09 - If you can get to page 200 before mid October, then I might make some Halloween related stuff? BUT DON'T BUMP.
09.09.09 - Hiatus. The first day of school told me that I'm going to bang my head against the wall. D:
Three preview items waiting for you to buy them on display. Too bad I won't take your order 'til I have time.

08.29.09 - Important: CAFE image code file name changes. Please make sure you saved what you have received from CAFE. We will not resend lost orders.
08.28.09 - Adorablob Auctions End; Camping Events End; New Adorablobs for Sale
08.15.09 - Adorablob: Puppy Auction starts
08.11.09 - Adorablob: Kitty Auction starts; Camping Glass Event?
08.05.09 - Camping Sandglasses?
07.24.09 - Grand Re-Opening
12.11.08 - Grand Opening

Intro // Rules&Ordering // Events&LTDs// Menu // Sandglasses&Glue // Reserved // Auctions // Unavailable // Blacklist // Links // Info Desk // Customers // Credits // Reserved // Reserved
User Image

Follow Gaia’s ToS.
Do not steal, edit, resell any graphics/images/pixels.
Do not claim any of the graphics/images/pixels to be made by you or anyone else.
Do not plagiarize anything on the first page.
Do not take any of the sample images or items made for other people.
These images are to remain on Gaiaonline and used nowhere else.
Do not PM me your orders; Please post them in the thread.
Respect the the staff, customers, etc.
Do not stretch the page.
Do not copy or quote anything from the first page.
Do not advertise without permission.
Don't PM me unless there's something that must be privately discussed.
Do not 'eyeball' any products. Check the Copy FAQ for more information about eyeballing.

User Image

1. Decide what you want to buy in this thread.
2. Look under the products to see how to order them.
2. Post your order in the thread.
3. Immediately send your trade with the page # and correct amount of gold to me, Chickelly.
4. I will accept the trade once.
5. You complete your side of the trade.
6. When I am done with your order, I will send it to you via PM.
7. I complete the trade.

__*If you did not receive your order(s) after I confirmed the trade, please post the problem in the thread and I will resend it to you.

8. You save it to your own server.
__*Make sure to save the images to your own server. If you use Photobucket, please set it to Private.

Intro // Rules&Ordering // Events&LTDS // Menu // Sandglasses&Glue // Reserved // Auctions // Unavailable // Blacklist // Links // Info Desk // Customers // Credits // Reserved // Reserved
User Image

Holy Penguin! Pengu decided to experiment some more and made a bunch of Adorablobs!
(They will be that size and animated when you receive them.)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
She only made twenty of each, so hurry before they all disappear!

Chickie: A nice lemony chickie. It's not very sour unless you stick the whole thing in your mouth. But why would you do that? D:
Kitty: A kitty that has some Pepto-Bismol® in it. Cure your tummy aches!
Panda: A panda who's like a sesame glutinous rice ball.

Adorablob Chickie: 5k Each, No Gifting. 5/20 in Stock
Adorablob Kitty: 5k Each, No Gifting. 1/20 in Stock
Adorablob Panda: 5k Each, No Gifting. 0/20 in Stock

User Image
Telephone ordering~!
In quotes, just order the way you would for something on the telephone. Simple enough?
Example: "Hello. CAFE? Yes, I'd like to order a Chickie Adorablob. Thank you! 5k is coming your way~"

Still confused? Use the orderform!

Adorablobs
[size=24][color=#04B2A0]Bouncy bouncy~[/color][/size][size=9]
[color=#76BE76]Which one?:[/color]
[color=#76BE76]Questions/Comments:[/color]
[color=#76BE76]Tip (Optional):[/color]
[color=#76BE76]Total:[/color]
[/size]

Intro // Rules&Ordering // Events&LTDS // Menu // Sandglasses&Glue // Reserved // Auctions // Unavailable // Blacklist // Links // Info Desk // Customers // Credits // Reserved // Reserved
User Image

User Image

Sweet drinks, topped off with either a scoop of ice cream or a swirl of soft cream.
250g each.
2,750g for 12.
[Quicktotal: 11,000g]

User Image

Simple sandwiches for a quick snack~
When I was little, I'd buy food just so I can have the inedible plastic part or the toothpick with the funny decorations. Haha~

150g each.
500g for 4 sandwiches.
[Quicktotal (all sandwiches and combination of different toothpicks): 1,500g]

User Image
You do not need an order form to order these. Simply type in quotation marks and act as if you're talking on the phone, and ordering. Make sure to include who it's to, what you want, and how much you're paying.

Example: "Hello. I'd like to order some Red Bean w/ Vanilla Scoops and a Combination Sandwich. Please send it to [insert username]. 350g and a 150g tip is coming your way~"

But if you really need it, here's an order form.
[size=9][color=#76BE76]Recipient:[/color]
[color=#76BE76]Which Drink(s)? (Remember; Scoops/Swirl?):[/color]
[color=#76BE76]Which Sandwich(es):[/color]
[color=#76BE76]Toothpick Variations? (Cellophane, Star, Pompom):[/color]
[color=#76BE76]I will send a trade as soon as I submit this form:[/color]
[/size]

User Image
& Glue!

User Image

Working plastic sandglasses! It's too bad they can't help time things. The tip sandglass is a sample of how they will be animated when you receive them.
(All sandglasses are centered in a 100x100 sized canvas.)

500g each.
2,500g for a set [pastel or regular].

User Image

CAFE's special all purpose glue! It's great for all your gluing needs, whether it's as simple as pasting paper together or gluing things back together after they've exploded!
Inspired by i R a i n b o w n e s s.
75g each.
600g for a set [all 9].

Things you're missing 'til I have time to run the shop 'cause I'm going to be miserable for the rest of the year. Sorry. :/
And other stuff I didn't have time to make. :/

User Image

[size=9][color=#76BE76]Username:[/color]
[color=#76BE76]Ship to (Recipient):[/color]
[color=#76BE76]Sandglasses:[/color]
[color=#76BE76]Glue:[/color]
[color=#76BE76]Fountains:[/color]
[/size]

User Image

User Image
User Image
In attempt to create another adorablob, CAFE sent out their animal worker, Pengu, to experiment with ingredients. Somehow, this little buddy was formed. Pengu promises that more of these kinds of blobs will be made, but will not necessarily be auctioned. Let's see what Pengu has to say.

Pengu: Squaaaaaawk. Squawwwk. Squaaaaaaaawk. Squawk.

So apparently, only three of these monkey blobs exist. We'll keep one and two other Gaians may own an adorablob. Here is how the bidding goes so far:

Slot One
Congrats, kairinne!

Slot Two
Congrats, Jalakins!

User Image
Oh my! Pengu got into CAFE and decided to mash up ingredients again!

Pengu: Squaaawk. Squawwk. Squaaaaaawk. Squawk?

Well, Pengu only made three batches again, so I guess two of them will be finding some nice toyboxes to live in~

Slot Three
Congrats, Jalakins!

Slot Four
Congrats, kairinne!

Auction History (Most recent):

kairinne Slot Four Pg. 144 36k
Jalakins Slot Three Pg. 141 50k
kairinne Slot Three Pg. 124 35k
slvadrgn Slot Four Pg. 124 35k
slvadrgn Slot Three Pg. 124 35k
kairinne Slot One Pg. 123 51k
Jalakins Slot Two Pg. 123 50k
kairinne Slot Two Pg. 120 45k
Kirisuka Slot Two Pg. 120 42k
kairinne Slot Two Pg. 120 40k
Kirisuka Slot Two Pg. 120 37k
kairinne Slot Two Pg. 120 35k
Kirisuka Slot Two Pg. 120 32k
kairinne Slot Three Pg. 103 31k
Jalakins Slot Four Pg. 103 30k
Jalakins Slot Three Pg. 103 30k
Butterfly Soup Slot Four Pg. 102 15k
kairinne Slot Three Pg. 102 12.5k
Butterfly Soup Slot Three Pg. 102 10k
kairinne Slot Four Pg. 102 12.5k
Butterfly Soup Slot Four Pg. 102 10k
kairinne Slot Three Pg. 102 7.5k
moonstar9239 Slot Three Pg. 102 6k
kairinne Slot Four Pg. 101 7.5k
moonstar9239 Slot Four Pg. 101 6k
kairinne Slot Four Pg. 95 5k
kairinne Slot Three Pg. 95 5k
slvadrgn Slot One Pg. 84 50k
kairinne Slot Two Pg. 82 30k
kairinne Slot One Pg. 82 30k
slvadrgn Slot Two Pg. 82 25k
slvadrgn Slot One Pg. 82 25k
Silver Lycoris Slot One Pg. 82 21k
slvadrgn Slot Two Pg. 82 20k
slvadrgn Slot One Pg. 82 20k
kairinne Slot Two Pg. 81 10k
kairinne Slot One Pg. 81 10k
moonstar9239 Slot One Pg. 81 6k
kairinne Slot Two Pg. 80 5k
kairinne Slot One Pg. 80 5k
i R a i n b o w n e s s Slot One Pg. 80 3k

Auctions End: (Friday) August 28, 6:00pm PST.

User Image

Choose a slot to bid. Bid your price. You may bid on both slots if you want to be be the one and only owner besides myself. However, bidding on both slots are separate so if you only have 20k, you can't say you bid 15k on Slot One and 15k on Slot 2. Bids may not be retracted.
Oh and yes. If you win, you may gift it to someone else. However, that means you will no longer own an Adorablob Monkey/Puppy unless you bought two. Make sure to let me know their username~

User Image

Everything is still fresh!

User Image

User ImageUser Image

S'mores Glass: 5k each
Campfire glass: Event item

User Image

If you're on this list, you've either broke a rule or did something to be unwanted here. The following Gaians listed lose their rights to all images that they've bought from CAFE.

Kotoko Louise Raku - Plagiarized my previous shop layout.

User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.45749963/][IMG]http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz213/adoracafe/Banners/CAFE88x31.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.45749963/][IMG]http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz213/adoracafe/Banners/CAFE200x40.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Accepting: 88x31 and 200x40 buttons only. Only Photobucket or whitelisted images. Please post them in the thread. Other affiliates will become text links.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

--{{Factory Designs}}--
♦ P a g a c h a ♦
The [ P E R F E C T ✿ ] Scoop

User Image

User Imagechickelly11: Hello. I'm chickelly11, owner of CAFE. I wanted to open a shop not long after I joined Gaia, but I as I made things to sell, I felt that they weren't very well done. I originally sold customizable pixel mochi and the freebies were cookies. I also had Adoradolls, dolls of avatars done in my style. I don't want to work on customizable work for the time being so I'm not selling them for the time being. I lost my old files during my shop's hiatus so I hope you like the new things I've made~

User Image
penguink11
: I'm penguink11, a mule of chickelly11. You'll find me online most of the time, but I'm not always at the computer. I'm a worker at P!-ink Sugar Cafe, so you might find me there. (:

User Image

Chickelly
: And I'm the shop mule. It might take me a while for me to send your orders, even if you see me online. Sorry~

Q: Why in the world would you auction two Adorablobs at once? gonk
A: I realized school's going to start soon and I won't have as much time to tend to my shop then.
What are in these Adorablobs?
A: Well, from what we know, they all contain honey. The Puppy Jelly has toffee in it. The Kitty Jelly has Pepto-Bismol® in it. The Piggy Jelly has bacon in it. The Panda Jelly has rice in it. And the monkey jelly has some stuff Pengu found in the park. Who knows what it was?
Insert Question Here?
Insert Answer Here.
Insert Question Here?
Insert Answer Here.

User Image

-username- means a regular.
Bold means tipped.
Underlined means got the free hourglass.

User Image
If you tipped and ordered more than once or if one order totaled over 5k, you'll get this freebie. This is also an example of how the sand will move in the sandglass.

CAFE's Customers: Geeky-Chan, Vanilla Blitz, kaldeh, Kristallisk, i R a i n b o w n e s s, pr3m0rse, x_macchiato, SarahPeluso, kairinne, Ichigosistershadow1, XxShelbyDemonaxX, DEM0NiCAL, ii C o o k i i e s, [b]simply - - gray, Jalakins, Evergreen Willow, Silently Breathe, [ darkie! ], aznprideanime, Kirisuka, Sybak, Butterfly Soup, xobooka, Sugar Teacup, rabitgrl, Panduhhboy, moonstar9239, fairytale montage, k0cha, Bunny Maestro, azukae, Kristallisk, Silver Lycoris, simply - - gray, Crystal_Nightfall, Devil_Tony_33, angelic_angel_girl Chan, amazing flying apples

---
Camping Sandglass Owners: kairinne

S'mores Sandglass Owners: pr3m0rse, kairinne, moonstar9239, XxShelbyDemonaxX, ii C o o k i i e s

Adorablob: Chickie: Owners: Kaldeagirl, Kairinne, ii C o o k i i e s, Jalakins, Kirisuka, Sybak, Butterfly Soup, rabitgrl, Panduhhboy, moonstar9239, fairytale montage, k0cha, Bunny Maestro, simply - - gray, amazing flying apples

Adorablob: Kitty: Owners: Geeky-Chan, Kaldeagirl, Kristallisk, Kairinne, DEM0NiCAL, Jalakins, [ darkie! ], Kirisuka, Sybak, Butterfly Soup, Sugar Teacup, moonstar9239, fairytale montage, Bunny Maestro, azukae, Crystal_Nightfall, i R a i n b o w n e s s, amazing flying apples, angelic_angel_girl Chan

Adorablob: Panda: Owners: Kaldeagirl, Kairinne, ii C o o k i i e s, Jalakins, [ darkie! ], aznprideanime, Kirisuka, Sybak, Butterfly Soup, xobooka, Sugar Teacup, rabitgrl, Panduhhboy, moonstar9239, fairytale montage, Bunny Maestro, azukae, Kristallisk, Silver Lycoris, simply - - gray

Adorablob: Monkey: Owners: kairinne, Jalakins

Adorablob: Puppy: Owners: kairinne, Jalakins

Special Adorablob: Piggy: Owners:

Special Adorablob: Bunny Owners: Silver Lycoris, i R a i n b o w n e s s, [ darkie! ], kairinne, [Hyde], x Mega Rawr, simply - - gray, iMamo, pr3m0rse, k u r o b u, moonstar9239

Regulars will be given a chance at certain special events.
Intro // Rules&Ordering // Events&LTDS// Menu // Sandglasses&Glue // Reserved // Auctions // Unavailable // Blacklist // Links // Info Desk // Customers // Credits // Reserved // Reserved
User Image

MSPaint Used to make pretty much every image in here.
Paint Shop Pro 5 Used for watermarking.
Jasc Animation Shop Used to make the animated images.
Photobucket Used to host these images.
Fonts: Tahoma, Hobo STD, Jenkins v2.0 and One Stroke Script LET. Banner fonts were made by me.
Banners, CAFE's two Link In buttons, and everything for sale are made by chickelly11.

Regulars idea inspired by [Hyde].

User Image

Intro // Rules&Ordering // Events&LTDS// Menu // Sandglasses&Glue // Reserved // Auctions // Unavailable // Blacklist // Links // Info Desk // Customers // Credits // Reserved // Reserved
User Image

Intro // Rules&Ordering // Reserved // Menu // Sandglasses&Glue // Reserved // Auctions // Unavailable // Blacklist // Links // Info Desk // Customers // Credits // Reserved // Reserved
User Image

Intro // Rules&Ordering // Events&LTDS // Menu // Sandglasses&Glue // Reserved // Auctions // Unavailable // Blacklist // Links // Info Desk // Customers // Credits // Reserved// Reserved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff