♥ ´・ ω ・`) b

( ● u●) 0.11811023622047 11.8% [ 30 ]
( ● ω●) 0.2755905511811 27.6% [ 70 ]
( ● ω●) Cat ? 0.46062992125984 46.1% [ 117 ]
orz 0.14566929133858 14.6% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 254 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 172 173 174 > >> >>> »|

Arc Cafe
                  User ImageWelcome to the third version of the Arc Cafe. We reopened September 7, 2009. Please don't forget to read the rules and the how to order section.

About the Shop
                  Arc was designed to be similar to a roleplay game. There are unlockables. Certain items can be revealed based on how friendly your character is with the staff members. No drama please. :D

Sorry for the temporary close. I've been too busy with school to run the shop. Hopefully I'll have time in the future to update a lot often.

<Level 2>
                  Dark Heart is stealing the treats.
                  Event: Ends Feb. 13 ; midnight.
                  New Menu!
                  <Arc Master Guide>

<Freebies>
                  Looking for art - Check out our permanent featured thread! Meet 11 wonderful artists and get art while you're at it~
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules

<Thread>
                ○ Follow Gaia's ToS
                ○ No page stretching
                ○ Save all images on your own computer.
                ○ Listen to the staff.
                ○ No chatspeak. Spell out your words.
                ○ Send all trades to Rienforce.
                ○ No spam please.
                ○ Regular chat is allowed
                ♪ Bumping is allowed. Only when needed.

<Roleplaying>
                ○ No double posting
                ○ No cybering or spamming
                ○ Minimum 3 lines per post.
                ♪ Minimum 1 paragraph if you roleplay with Ray
                ♪ Follow the Arc story. Don't go on a random killing spree on us.

<Ordering>
                ○ Send payment trades to Rienforce.
                ○ Do not cancel orders/trades. Rien isn't always online so it'll take may take awhile before your trade is accepted.
                ○ Make sure you have enough gold to pay.
                ○ Don't steal/resell.
                ○ Send your tips directly to your host.
                Sundays; Day that we do not accept form orders. Sundays are reserved for roleplaying or chatting. This does not mean Roleplay are restricted to Sundays, you just can't use a form to order that day.

You will be ignored if you..
                - Do not send the trade
                - Be a troublemaker

Breaking rules to a certain level and you will be blacklisted.
                ♪ = guildlines
Arc Crew
Here are introductions of each character that you can roleplay with.

User ImageChiyoko Eri: Elegant Waitress • Good day to you. My name is Chiyoko and I'm a magical girl. I flew away from my home to find a location for my dream cafe. I landed on Gaia and saw it as a perfect location. Even though I was born into a rich family, my mother and father only gave me enough money to open a small cafe. I hope I am able to work my way up to my dream. Well, that's enough about me. Please enjoy your stay.

User ImageMomoe Ko: Elegant Waitress • Hey guys! My name is Momoe Ko but you can call me Momoe! I am a14-year old alien. Oh no no no~ I am not joking around, I am being very serious. I have these antennas to prove it! Momoe has been bullied about her antennas before and it wasn't a very nice experience, I hope the past won't repeat itself. But if it does... oh ho ho ho~ You better run!~ If I ever get angry and start to act rebellious, it isn't because I am a rebel or anything. Its just because I'm at that stage, okay?! I hope we become the best of friends.

User ImageYukuzo: Elegant Waitress • Welcome to the Arc Cafe. Please enjoy your stay. If you wish for me to serve you, I am Yukuzo. I hope you are not frightened but I can read people's auras pretty well. From what I see now, you seem confused. Would you like a cup of tea...?

User ImageRay Uemoto : Star Trainee • Welcome to Arc Cafe. I, your host Ray, will aid you in your small needs and favours from our humble cafe. Do not fret for I shall welcome you in the kindest and most courteous way possible regardless of what my. . .modest. . .coworkers may do. Please enjoy your stay kind Sir and Lady.

User ImageCordelia : Star Trainee • : Oops! I'm terribly sorry! I'll pick that up right away.
                  Ahem. I have a bit of a habit of breaking things. My apologies. Now, where was I? Ah, yes.Greetings. I'm Cordelia, a waitress here at Arc Cafe. I'll do my best to serve you!

User ImageRienforce: Winged Messenger • Hello, my name is Rien. I am usually not present in the cafe because I am running deliveries or organizing files for Chiyoko. I come from the same planet as Chiyoko. I'm not a magical girl but I can communicate with spir- I digress. Excuse us for constant reconstruction. It will be awhile before we reach Chiyoko's dream.

Event - ended

Arc Date: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. _ ArcTime: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How to order

Please send tips directly to the person who serves you.
                Post all orders in the thread.

<Roleplay option>
                1 Find a host/hostess or waiter/waitress
                2 Make your order.
                3 Send your trade with page number to Rienforce.
                4 Pick up order in the thread
                5 Confirm your trade.
                6 Save to your server and confirm with the staff when your are finished.

<Form option>
                Items are sent directly to the recipient. Please be patient. :3

1 Post the completed form in the trade
                2 Send your trade with page number to Rienforce.
                3 Recieve your delivery
                4 Rienforce accepts the trade
                5 Confirm your trade.

Reference
                Special Delivery~

Please send this to : [Receiver of delivery]
                ____________• Please make sure the spelling is correct. We will not resend the items if a mistake is made.
                Item numbers : [state the numbers that corresponds to the desired item]
                ____________•If you would like to order image 14; put 14. Don't state the name of the item.
                My total is : [Total cost]

[b][size=12][color=#EEC591]Special Delivery~[/color][/size][/b][size=9]
                [color=#EEC591]☆[/color]Please send this to :
                [color=#EEC591]★[/color]Item numbers :
                [color=#EEC591]☆[/color]My total is :
                [/size]

Current menu

Price of new items: 100g

User Image
Past menus

Price of old items: 200g

User Image User Image User Image User Image
Links In

User Image
                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/ArcWings/t.42982721/][IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/ARCwings/Shop front/ArcWingsCafe.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/lt5npx][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/l4hcgy[/IMG][/url]
Links Out

Once you have added us to you shop, post your link into the thread and we'll add you here. We only accept 88 x 31.
                  If we put you in the wrong category just tell us and we'll move your banner :D

Collectibles/Cafes/Custom Items

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image+
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image+
User Image_User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._User Image_User Image_User Image+
User Image_User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._User Image_User Image_User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.+
User Image_User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._User Image_User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._User Image+
User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image+
User Image_User Image_
Pixel Dolls

User Image_User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personalized Graphics

User Image_User Image

Quest threads

User Image_User Image

Art Shops

User Image_ User Image_User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._User Image
Freebie Cart
Click on the balloons or the cart to get a freebie. Please post if you take them. Thank you!~

User Image
User Image
Customers

= 1 multiple visit
                  Please inform us if we've missed you.

lCelsiusl • -Mrs Yuffie Kisaragi- • XxEternal MelodyxX • ReverseRainbowstalsis • RoyalxInsanity • Koi~Catcher~thedreamer • AkaMidori • ii C o o k i i e s • Sweetange • simply--gray • -Chocoberryy - • Mystinee • Ingou • SeekThenHide •LaMiu • KiwiHatake • Crystal_Nightfall • Sway_007 • StableGirl13 • abcdeummm • jaaasmine • euphoricennui • 0reooo • zhucie • Azuyre • Silently Breathe • HKpanda • ePinay • Princess Ishyama • Sora_Marie

Credits
ButtonFont leap in wired
RoomImage elouai.com
RibbonTemplate ric.hi-ho.ne

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items