Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which one is the best out of these three?

Classic Coca-Cola 0.45 45.0% [ 9 ]
Pepsi 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Dr. Pepper 0.4 40.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 70 71 72 > >>

Receiver

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Hello! And welcome to Sweet Slumber, a quest thread to hopefully succeed in all of my goals and achievements here at Gaia. Little by little, I'd love to accomplish some dream avatar's I've tekteked and with your help I know I can. Some of them are quite pricey so they'll take awhile, but the easiest ones come first. I've made a few quest threads before, but hopefully this one actually goes well, I apologize if I bother anyone by making another. This'll be my last one for a while, I promise. T___T Also! This thread layout was made 100 percent completely by me with the program MS paint, I'd appreciate it if you didn't take or claim it as your own. I work hard to make these look nice, thank youuu.

User Image

No spamming, flaming, page stretching, advertising or quoting off the front page, please.
No being disrespectful. Please be kind to me and all those around you.
Please feel free to bump, chat and roleplay. ^^ Good luck's are loved too.

User Image

Receiver

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Item Questing: User ImageDevil Tail

Progress: 1,269,820 GG

Item Info: A classically styled devil tail, long associated with shady tricksters.

Receiver

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Well, to get things started, I came into this world on October 1st, 1991. I'm currently 18 years old, and I've been working a job from Monday to Friday from 5:00 AM to 3:00 PM with weekends off. I have a huge addiction for Gaiaonline. I'm on every single day, and I've been a member for one year now and afew weeks. My old account was Kyo Ochoa but unfortunately I got hacked, so I had to make new. Which in my opinion I think was the best thing to ever happen because I got a lot better start than I did before. So I guess in a sort of way I'm a little thankful. Anyway, one of my hobbies is drawing on MS paint in my spare time, or whenever I'm bored, actually. My life isn't very exciting, then again I hardly make anything of it. I'm indoors most of the time unless I have to do yard work, on the computer, or sleeping. I've been called a killjoy a lot in real life, lol. Since I hardly go out, or do much fun I'm kinda used to doing nothing at all. I don't watch television either, I've been off of that for a year now I'd say, and once in awhile I'll play video games. Metal Gear Solid or Grand Theft Auto. Both so fun. I love to make Snake fall down the stairs. XD

I've been in a wonderful, amazing relationship with Ichigo Ochoa for about 3 years now, and I couldn't be happier. I love all sorts of music, Three Days Grace being my top favourite, as of so many others I couldn't possibly list. To get random, my favourite colours are red, black and green. Some of the numbers I like are 0, 3, 5, 6, 9 and 13. My favourite holiday is Halloween, I also love the month of October because the weather to me is perfect. Not too cold, but not too hot either. And if I think of more, I'll add more, or if you'd like to know, just ask. ^__^

Receiver

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image 3_Trip_3 - 2,000 GG User Image nunupununu - 10,000 GG User Image xXxShadoW_FlyeRxXx - Black Wolf Item. User Image Ichigo Ochoa - Winter Rose Item User Image

aijou-amai generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

Receiver

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image Ichigo Ochoa - 'Cause I love him so much. <3
User Image nunupununu - She's a great regular at my thread and keeps me company. ^^
User Image

User Image

Pixel Goodies: Donate a high amount of gold, 500k (500,000) or over and receive a pixeled goodie. A pixel doll.

Samples: User Image

Information: I recently started making pixel dolls in my time of recovery from the visit to the hospital. I'm not all well experienced and I've only made two pixel dolls so far. I'm not good at guys, but I'll give it a go anyway. Pixel dolls can take up to 2 days to a week for me, but I assure you, you will receive one if you donate 500k or above. Just please, please I beg of you. No clutter.. >__< I'm new at this..

Receiver

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/s-ee-s-e-a-q-es-ead/t.55410309_1/][IMG]http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd354/Project_Kyo09/sweetslumber--link.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Wanna trade links? Just post in the thread and I'll add ya, thank you. ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff