1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 > >>

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Paneu; Avatar Pixels
[Current Status: CLOSED!]

Welcome! I'm Queen Kiriux, and I'm currently selling pixels in this lovely shop, which is called Paneu. This shop was previously called "Kir's Perfect Pixel Palace," but the name was changed to prevent confusion with the other pixel palaces (there were at least five others, as far as I could tell). You can call me pretty much any variation of my name, most people call me Kir. I started this shop in August of 2008, mostly because I was really bored and needed something to do with all of my free-time. The solution: sell pixel sprites, dolls and other little things. Time consuming? Yes, which is great for wasting my life away.

Nico 8D?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shop Directory:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.IntroductionUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.AnnouncementsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.RulesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ExamplesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prices & FormUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Slots & Finished ProductsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Links In & OutUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paneu is officially closed. I no longer like doing pixel art. Sorry. = 3=

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Announcements

This is where important updates go, like special sales, limited editions, hiatus times, freebies, and holiday items. It's a good idea to check this frequently, so you'll know when special things are going on.

Paneu's History & Renovations:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.August 15, 2008: thread started.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.August 25, 2008: Name changed from "Kir's Perfect Pixel Palace" to "Paneu."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.August 25, 2008: Added link-to-me button.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.August 25, 2008: Changed the color-scheme and layout.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.August 30, 2008: Acorn Corp and B-Hive have released their first evolving items.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.August 30, 2008: Paneu's first limited is available! Get it while you can, because it will be leaving on September 7, 2008.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.August 31, 2008: Paneu has split into two shops; one offering avatar art pixels and the other selling pets and evolving items!

Market Days:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.December 5, 2008: Free Winter collectible with each order (finished or placed). This sale will end on December 31st, 2008.

Carnival, Discounts & Games:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Freebie 006: The first poster on page 75 will win a free item from Paneu.

Congratulations To:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ArynChris for having the fifth order. Her worms tossing sprite was half-off.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-KCN- C y a n i d e was the first poster on page ten, and will receive a free sprite of her choice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elizabethical will receive her order free for being the tenth to place an order!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azian156 will receive a free sprite for being the first to post on page 30!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Union Pink will receive a free item of their choice for being the first to post on page 50!

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Rules

The most important part of your stay here. Read, and understand these. Try to follow them. It's not too much to ask, I promise.

Restrictions:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Be polite. It's not hard; if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Patience is a virtue. I occasionally have a life outside of Gaia. So if I don't get your item to you RIGHT NOW, just wait a little while.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Exception: if it's been five days or more, and I haven't said I'm on hiatus, feel free to b***h.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'll accept criticism and constructive comments. So don't hesitate. But don't be rude about it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Send your trade right after you place your order. I'll accept when I'm finished, then PM you the art you've requested.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Don't complain about not getting free art, a discount, or my prices. I try to be fair. If you've got a problem, we can probably work it out like civilized humans.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Your art will be posted in this thread as well. Just a heads-up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I have the right to edit out anything that I can't get to look right. This mostly applies to very cluttered avatars. Realize and accept this.

Allowances:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feel free to bump.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feel free to PM me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You can argue over the prices, but don't expect to always get your way. If your avatar is really simple, expect a discount.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tips are acceptable, but not necessary.

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Examples

Here's what I do, and why you're probably here. These are previous works, and you should expect improvements The prices for these are listed in the next post, so if you feel truly wooed and are ready to purchase, you should consult it.

Normal Inventory

Pixel Sprite Examples:
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl inspired sprites. They come in three types: small, large & animated.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[small]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[large, meaning winged, or overly cluttered]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[animated]
[Note: For animated sprites, you'll have to have something on your avatar that I can animate!]

Your Face! Emotes:
A basic head-shot of your avatar winking or doing some other animation-y thing. Request the expression.

Crazy Waving Avatar:
A spazz-tastic little emote thing that waves its arms around wildly for no apparent reason. Confetti and other things can be added.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Coming Soon:
Headshot:
Your avatar (or other requested image) in a pixelized headshot. Bodies are not currently available, but may be in the future.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Limited Inventory

Current Limited Item:
An item that will only be sold once in Paneu. The current limited item is listed below, past limited items can be viewed in the Finished Products post.
This limited is available from September 14, 2008 to September 30, 2008.
NONE! D;
N/A

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Prices & Form

What the pixels are going to cost you. Aside from your first-born child, left arm, and right leg. This post also contains the required Order Form for placing your orders. Please note that during sales, this post will be updated.

Prices:
Normal Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Small Sprite: 1,200G
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Large Sprite (Cluttered or Winged): 2,500G
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Animated Sprite: 4,000G
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Couple/Group Sprites (Each Additional): +1,000G
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Your Face! Emote: 2,500G
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Crazy-Wave Avatar: 2,700G
Note: When requesting group avatars, your first avatar is either a small, large or animated.
Add 1000G for each additional avatar, regardless of size to that.

Limited Items

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Current Limited: 300G

Form:
a.) For Sprites, etc.
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type of Request:[/b] (What item you want to buy.)
[b]Desired Item(s):[/b] (For cluttered avatars: Items you don't want me to delete.)
[b]Image(s):[/b] (What I'm using as a reference.)
[b]Total Cost:[/b] (If you're unsure, ask me.)

If you're unsure about the total cost, or have other questions, feel free to ask me. <3

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Slots & Finished Products

This is the to-do list. I'll jot you down here after you've posted the order form correctly and begun the trade between us. There are currently 6 Slots and 2 Waiting List Spots. These requests will be filled in any order I want. If you request a Waiting List Spot instead of a Slot, you can expect to wait longer. The Waiting List is for when the Slots are full; if you don't mind waiting until all five are empty again, you'll be next. You must specifically request a Waiting List Spot in your order if you want one, otherwise your request will be ignored until a slot becomes open.

Also displayed are links to all of the requests that I've finished. It's basically a gallery for the curious.

Slots:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.RemyBeth (4/7)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.bloodredshadows (0/1) (PG 70)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.spoons1619 (0/1) (PG 63)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Stickmanartist (25%) (PG 55)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Genki Kitsune Icka (0/1) (PG 65)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Open)

Waiting List:

Finished Requests:
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Past Limited's:
[x]

Past Freebies:
[x][x][x][x][x]

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Links In & Out

My banner, affiliates, stores you should visit, and people who've helped this thread in one way or another. I prefer 88x31 buttons.

Affiliate with Paneu?:
Just give Kir a PM or leave a message here. :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://pho.se/4vb][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2h64pao.jpg[/img][/url]

Out:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces