Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prize Announcement on the bottom of First Post! Title your PMs properly!!

You can choose only one prize upon completion 0.225 22.5% [ 9 ]
Send PM to the mule: 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
GG/Plat (1T/100KP) / PM title: GG Prize 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Group Art / PM title: GROUP ART 0.325 32.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

WraythRose Darkthorn
True Karma
WraythRose Darkthorn
True Karma
WraythRose Darkthorn
True Karma

You say that right as I am shopping through Korean tutorials on pinterest XD so you 100% have that right >3

why korean tutorials specifically?

I like the drawing style. Simplest answer ever XDD;;

Link Linky? *Is curious*

Is the writing (if any) in Korean as well? Can you read korean?

*digs around for one* https://i.imgur.com/ka74rJB.png
It's all written in Korean and no I don't read the language XD; even my family member from Korea can't read it so... no winning.

...I have no idea really what the steps are with no explanation! rolleyes So good luck to you, enjoy your tutorials! blaugh

XD I didn't say it was easy but I still like them a lot, sometimes you don't need words to follow tutorials. I just take the visual ques.

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Evocative Enigma
The Creating a Brush tutorial also shows some of the "how to install" as well. I'll try to do a quick video after I get some work done on my auction piece as well, because yeah, I kind of have a busy day tomorrow and still have to get a roll going on the challenge pieces. XD

I do a lot of the painterly looks with them though, I'm not sure how much use they'd be for lineart. XD There's a few pens there, but a lot of them are pretty textured....

User Image

These are a lot of the type Daubs brushes has... and yeah, I'm not sure they'd fit more for the anime style. I LOVE them for doing things like this though.

Paint style headshots:
User Image

I found them by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_22hZaDbk This was actually the video I found BEFORE I bought the program and learned that it COULD be used more for a painting program, rather than just an anime/manga style, which, having been called Manga Studio *before* they called it Clip Studio Paint, I wouldn't have thought it'd have that many painting capabilities, other than more smooth, manga look cell shading pieces.

No pressure, I'm in no hurry! : )
Which theme are you going for with Auction 2 Piece?

I'm planning on experimenting with painting too. One step at a time tough~
It's a really great style of coloring. Very soft and appealing to the eye.

And this video looks great. Peeked a bit here and there.
I don't feel like I'm there yet painting-wise, but I'll fave it.

Thanks for all the help, Girl!! :bigheart

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
WraythRose Darkthorn
ah no? Never heard of Amethystium. I'll look them/it (?) up. 3nodding

Yeah I have the LOTR soundtrack (3 ds in a box with some photos of the film cards?) I keep meaning to get the Hobbit one too 4laugh

I listened to that alot!

I actually like the Thor 2 instrumental soundtrack, and some of the other marvel ones too biggrin

You HAVE to try listening to them at least once!!
Here's a sneak preview to their wonderful world:

Goodness, that reminds me I never watched The Hobbit before. Shame on me!
And I don't recall listening to Marvel Movies OSTs. Will have to give a shot to Thor's Ost, than~ 3nodding

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

User ImageDay 62
Theme: emotion_ghost

User Image
Comments: Wow, Chii was right I was super distracted yesterday O: I didn't make my daily post... Well I posted art but not officially. so here it is official n.n

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Leithern
Kitteh Faye
Day #62
Theme: Peacock

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A bit of an "inspiration board" of sorts for this piece:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: She's supposed to be lounging but I didn't draw in the couch so.... idk man the pose was just hard to get down really. Not really feeling the art this today. Plus I'm hungry and pushed off dinner to finish this. I'm....just gonna go eat now

Wow! The amount you've grown is just amazing to watch! And you have such an eye for detail! I love it!~ 4laugh

>//////////////< well thank you Leith! Though I do have to say you've grown quite a bit yourself! your hands, poses and proportions show a lot of improvement and hard work~ (I still love your day 2 piece a lot!) and your coloring make me jelly emotion_omnomnom

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
Sayuu
Ako-sama

Ah! Your Charlotte Piece is at the Spotlight!! *Is a proud Mother lol*
Am now thrilled just as much as when one of my own pieces featured! whee
emotion_kirakira I'm so happy! I worked really hard on that piece and now it's on the first page~ <3 I love my art being featured. Sometimes I miss it tho. XD

Invisible Dreamer

True Karma
User ImageDay 62

User Image
Comments: Wow, Chii was right I was super distracted yesterday O: I didn't make my daily post... Well I posted art but not officially. so here it is official n.n

That looks beautiful!

Perfect Noob

Leonaenae

Day63
Theme: WIP
Comment: I still need draw cutie mark. Dont know can I do it today

User Image

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Selini
True Karma
User ImageDay 62

User Image

That looks beautiful!

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say n.n I gave it as a gift on the sneak. The best way to give art in my mind ~.^
Leonaenae

Day # 63
Theme: Art Auction Winner #2

User Image

Comments:

Invisible Dreamer

True Karma
Selini
True Karma
User ImageDay 62

User Image

That looks beautiful!

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say n.n I gave it as a gift on the sneak. The best way to give art in my mind ~.^

You're welcome, I mean it. ^^ The coloring and the lighting are very well done.
Haha, well the recipient is very lucky!

Invisible Dreamer

martnico
Leonaenae

Day # 63
Theme: Art Auction Winner #2

User Image

Comments:

Nice! emotion_jawdrop

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma
User ImageDay 62

User Image

That looks beautiful!

Thank you for noticing @.@ I don't do lighting like that normally. I feel like when I color it's always just a study on light ^^;;; When I'm out and about I just stare at things to see how light hits it... am I the only one who does that? <.< >.>;;;;

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Why must Loki wear such a subtlety complex outfit x.x;

Invisible Dreamer

True Karma
Selini
True Karma
Selini
True Karma
User ImageDay 62

User Image

That looks beautiful!

Thank you for noticing @.@ I don't do lighting like that normally. I feel like when I color it's always just a study on light ^^;;; When I'm out and about I just stare at things to see how light hits it... am I the only one who does that? <.< >.>;;;;

Hmm I might do that sometimes. Mostly with trees or landscapes. But that's a very good thing to do. I need to study lighting more... I'm terrible with digital painting. And coloring in general. Ack.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff