Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think? When I update the thread, should I...

...make a new thread. Start fresh! 0.3921568627451 39.2% [ 40 ]
or 0.18627450980392 18.6% [ 19 ]
...just update this thread. 0.42156862745098 42.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1583 1584 1585 > >> >>> »|

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
...and taken over by the secretary. heart

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

April 10, 2011~ I'm getting really fed up with people voting us down. The least you could do is post why you don't like us. Eh. Either way -- I've placed a graphics order and I plan on updating the shop once I get those. I'm currently on the fence. Do I want to open a new thread and start fresh? Or just update this one? I'm leaning toward the first...

March. 4, 2011~ People came in and voted us down. We're talking five people in three minutes. Thanks to our loyal customers, we only lost our "popular thread" title for a few hours. Thank you for that. From now on, if you dislike the thread, please tell me why.

[Welcome][Announcements][Rules][Slots][Tarot Readings][Numerology][Past Customers][Contests][Links In/Out][Reserved][Rent Me!]
User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

1. Please do not: spam (advertise), flame, stretch the page, or steal our graphics.
            2. Please fill out the order forms completely. This ensures accuracy.
            3. Don't quote the front page.
            4. If you don't get your order at all, it's probably because you didn't accept your side of the trade.
            5. Please be realistic in your requests. Namely: (A) Do not expect your reading done by a certain time. I'm not saying it will take forever, but don't post an order just before bedtime when your question is about the next day. And (B) Do not ask yes/no questions. The cards will not answer whether or not someone likes you, or whether A or B will happen. Readings are guidelines and assessments, not predictions.
            5.1 On the other hand: Simple (one or three card) readings can be used for a "which is more likely to happen" sort of deal. I will suggest these if you are to violate rule number 5. (Aren't I nice?)
            6. Grammar would prefer it if you posted questions, requests or whatever else here.
            7. Send trades to me: The-Sacred-Fire
            8. Label the trade with the page number of your order and the day you're ordering it.
              Ex: "Grammar 482 11/2/11"
            9. I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
            10. The 24-hour guarantee is only applicable to readings with less than ten cards in the spread. More cards takes more time.
            11. These rules are subject to change.

Do you have any suggestions to make this shop better?
            Anything you'd like to see?
            Post your suggestions: I take all suggestions into consideration.

User Image
Send your trade to The-Sacred-Fire as soon as you submit your request.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We will second the trade if/when we accept your order.

You must accept your trade at this point.

We will finalize the trade and send your order via pm.

If your trade is not green, your order will not be completed.

[Welcome][Announcements][Rules][Slots][Tarot Readings][Numerology][Past Customers][Contests][Links In/Out][Reserved][Rent Me!]
User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Currently Working On (up to three):
                WHOAnellie
                maki-chi
                Lolita Ciel Phantomhive

Waiting List (unlimited):
                Erykus
                Feori-tan
                Saibraeus
                Uberniftacular
                X-One-Two-Four-X
                Crystal Terrace

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Please follow the link below for lists of tarot spreads.
                    Spreads are separated based on subject matter.
                    The better the bribe, the more likely I am to accept your order.
                    Unbelievable bribes get to bypass the waiting list altogether.
                    I have trouble accepting orders that offer less than 2k per card.

Here is my website for tarot spreads!

Current must have items:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/JeanMorgan_Hunter/COSF The Second/CoSFTarotSmallestBannerGrammarHammer.png[/IMG]
[size=10]
[color=slategray]Username:[/color] {This is a duh}
[color=slategray]Real Name:[/color] {At least first name}
[color=slategray]Birthday:[/color] {I prefer the whole thing, but month will do}
[color=slategray]Where are you:[/color] {State for US residents. Country if not}
[color=slategray]Spread:[/color] {Whatever you're ordering}
[color=slategray]Additional:[/color] {If the spread has variations, choose one}
[color=slategray]Issue:[/color] {Whatever you're asking the cards}
[color=slategray]Extra:[/color] {Anything I need to know}
[color=slategray]Bribe:[/color] {How much you're offering}
[color=slategray]How did you hear about us:[/color] {How did you come upon our shop?}
[color=darkgoldenrod]I am now sending a labeled trade to The-Sacred-Fire with the page number this is posted on and the date I am posting.
And please be sure to click the little yellow heart "<3" in the corner of your page![/color]
[/size][IMG]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/JeanMorgan_Hunter/COSF The Second/CoSFTarotFooterBanner1.png[/IMG][/align]

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Numerology is the ancient art of finding numbers in all things, such as names and birthdays, and interpreting those numbers in various ways. I offer a wide range of numerology readings. They're located on the same website where I keep my tarot readings. For those of you who are too lazy to go looking for links (like I am), here's the link: Here is my website for numerology!

[align=center][IMG]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/JeanMorgan_Hunter/COSF The Second/CoSFTarotSmallestBannerGrammarHammer.png[/IMG]
[size=10]
[color=slategray]Username:[/color] {This is a duh}
[color=slategray]Real Name:[/color] {If needed}
[color=slategray]Birthday:[/color] {If needed}
[color=slategray]Number:[/color] {Whatever you're ordering}
[color=slategray]Bribe:[/color] {How much you're offering}
[color=slategray]How did you hear about us:[/color] {How did you come upon our shop?}
[color=red]By submitting this form, I am saying that provided information is whole and correct.
I understand that incorrect or incomplete information will result in incorrect readings.[/color]
[color=darkgoldenrod]I am now sending a labeled trade to The-Sacred-Fire with the page number this is posted on and the date I am posting.
And please be sure to click the little yellow heart "<3" in the corner of your page![/color]
[/size][IMG]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/JeanMorgan_Hunter/COSF The Second/CoSFTarotFooterBanner1.png[/IMG][/align]

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

The most recent customers are listed below. Every twenty or thirty will be transferred to my journal.

Tarrien
xXbubbleteaxX
Uberniftacular
Verix Vortec
Desu kitten (PM)
GanDarelLa xD
PKMN Trainer Jade
So Much Boof (PM)
Tinkle Toys
Little-Lenah (PM)
StreetchIck123
My Eternal Love (PM)
Kahiara
My Eternal Love
ecopper12
Calla Ayden
Kahiara
Gubaguy
x P h o n i x -
Fuzzy Brown Shark {PM}
Rummie
NeEvIlWeEvIl {PM}
C e r u l e a n
Archaic Legends
NeEvIlWeEvIl
fufufuu--mule
fufufuu--mule
Le Point
--Truth-To-Cliche--
Sushi Stripper
ll-thouzer-ll {PM}
B I oo p
sixTURTLES
Sounds Legitimate {PM}
V-v_-alex-_v-V
maki-chi
Thena Lympus
Allieau Lina
Miyoko Seishou
xDarkTeddy {PM}
hularoo13
Gubaguy {PM}
iFern{PM}
StreetchIck123
Sophronia-Anna-Anwen{PM}
kcana
octopus squirtle {PM}
WHOAnellie
maki-chi
Lolita Ciel Phantomhive {PM}
Erykus
Feori-tan
Saibraeus {PM}
Uberniftacular
X-One-Two-Four-X
Crystal Terrace {PM}

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image
The first person on the following pages wins a free reading. Once this starts getting too long, past winners will be displayed in this part of my journal.
25~
Apple373
50~
xziquexp
100~
xXxNatsukixXx
150~
tk91neo
200~
turayza
300~
CrystalBob44
400~
ColdFusionReactor
500~
Virtual Bunny
750~
x P h o n i x -
1,000~
Pretty P Princess
1,300~
xDarkTeddy
1,600~
2,000~

User Image
Grammar's a mythology buff; so we'll put characteristics, and you give us the name of the god/goddess/character. Free gold and readings!! (Please Note: This includes one free reading for your first correct answer. For every following correct answer you will receive 100g.(Up to 5 correct answers)) We'll keep seven descriptions up at a time and once those are completed, we'll add seven more. Past winners will be displayed in this part of my journal.

More Trivia Questions Coming Soon!

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

To affiliate: Link to us, then post your link. Once I see our link in your thread, I'll add you.
From now on we are only accepting the following size banners, all others will be added as text links: 200x40 - 88x31

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/joint-tarot-shop-closed-hiatus/t.49580915/][IMG]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/JeanMorgan_Hunter/COSF The Second/CoSFTarot8831Banner2.png[/IMG][/url]
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/joint-tarot-shop-closed-hiatus/t.49580915/][IMG]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/JeanMorgan_Hunter/COSF The Second/CoSFTarot8831Banner.png[/IMG][/url]
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/joint-tarot-shop-closed-hiatus/t.49580915/][IMG]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/JeanMorgan_Hunter/COSF The Second/CoSFTarot8831Banner3.png[/IMG][/url]
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/joint-tarot-shop-closed-hiatus/t.49580915/][IMG]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/JeanMorgan_Hunter/COSF The Second/CoSFTarot20040Banner1.png[/IMG][/url]
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/joint-tarot-shop-closed-hiatus/t.49580915/][IMG]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/JeanMorgan_Hunter/COSF The Second/CoSFTarot20040Banner2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
To affiliate: Link to us, then post your link. Once I see our link in your thread, I'll add you.
From now on we are only accepting the following size banners, all others will be added as text links: 200x40 - 88x31

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

Wondering for half a moment where I'm investing all the gold I earn from this shop?
                    Well, wonder no more!
                    Here is where I will track my quest status.
                    Every time I complete a quest, I will give away two, that's right, two free readings!

Current Quest:
Biggest Bribe to Date: 500k eek
User Image

User Image

Completed Quests:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Have you always wanted to open your own shop, but you don't want to deal with all the trouble of coding and advertising and all the other problems shop owners have to put up with?
For a small fee (either a monthly rental or small percentage of your earnings) you can rent this space for as long as you want!
No having to worry about a whole thread. Just do your work and get paid for it!
Don't worry about your thread dying. This shop has been in business for years!!
Just PM The-Sacred-Fire for complete details!!

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Have you always wanted to open your own shop, but you don't want to deal with all the trouble of coding and advertising and all the other problems shop owners have to put up with?
For a small fee (either a monthly rental or small percentage of your earnings) you can rent this space for as long as you want!
No having to worry about a whole thread. Just do your work and get paid for it!
Don't worry about your thread dying. This shop has been in business for years!!
Just PM The-Sacred-Fire for complete details!!

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items