Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think? When I update the thread, should I...

...make a new thread. Start fresh! 0.3921568627451 39.2% [ 40 ]
or 0.18627450980392 18.6% [ 19 ]
...just update this thread. 0.42156862745098 42.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]

User Image
Bump 417 // 1000

User Image
Bump 418 // 1000

User Image
Bump 419 // 1000

User Image
Bump 420 // 1000

User Image
Bump 421 // 1000

User Image
Bump 422 // 1000

User Image
Bump 423 // 1000

User Image
Bump 424 // 1000

User Image
Bump 425 // 1000
User Image

Username: StreetchIck123

Birthday: 1/19/1993
Where are you: Ca {State for US residents. Country if not}
Spread: You and ---- {Whatever you're ordering}
Additional: its the true love spread? I don't get this part xD {If the spread has variations, choose one}
Issue: My first love and I recently started talking. When we saw each other we acted as if we were going out even though its not a relationship. And we haven't seen each other for mrore than two weeks. We used to talk every night but now we kinda sorta rarely do. He says its because of track and work,. But I'm not trying to put so much effort because I'm afraid of getting hurt again for numerous reasons. {Whatever you're asking the cards}
Extra: I wanna know where we stand, what's on his mind, and am I wasting my time with him. I'm scared of getting hurt. I miss him alot and I feel that after working so hard fighting over my parents to date him things might go awry. {Anything I need to know}
Bribe:6k? {How much you're offering}
How did you hear about us: used to be a customer {How did you come upon our shop?}
I am now sending a labeled trade to The-Sacred-Fire with the page number this is posted on and the date I am posting.
And please be sure to click the little yellow heart "<3" in the corner of your page!

User Image

Feral Fatcat

StreetchIck123
User Image

Username: StreetchIck123

Birthday: 1/19/1993
Where are you: Ca {State for US residents. Country if not}
Spread: You and ---- {Whatever you're ordering}
Additional: its the true love spread? I don't get this part xD {If the spread has variations, choose one}
Issue: My first love and I recently started talking. When we saw each other we acted as if we were going out even though its not a relationship. And we haven't seen each other for mrore than two weeks. We used to talk every night but now we kinda sorta rarely do. He says its because of track and work,. But I'm not trying to put so much effort because I'm afraid of getting hurt again for numerous reasons. {Whatever you're asking the cards}
Extra: I wanna know where we stand, what's on his mind, and am I wasting my time with him. I'm scared of getting hurt. I miss him alot and I feel that after working so hard fighting over my parents to date him things might go awry. {Anything I need to know}
Bribe:6k? {How much you're offering}
How did you hear about us: used to be a customer {How did you come upon our shop?}
I am now sending a labeled trade to The-Sacred-Fire with the page number this is posted on and the date I am posting.
And please be sure to click the little yellow heart "<3" in the corner of your page!

User Image

Hi, this Grammar's Assistant smile Just a clarification before we accept your order. Which spread do you prefer? The Additional part was if you might want to change something in the thread or if there are any particulars that you want Grammar to focus on. Thank you smile

User Image
Bump 426 // 1000

User Image
Bump 427 // 1000

User Image
Bump 428 // 1000

User Image
Bump 429 // 1000

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff