Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image
Gotta sip 'em all!

_______Welcome to Pokésips. Remember those sippy cups from when you were a wee youngster, well now imagine Pokémon versions - sound cool? Well you're in the right place.
_______Pokésips is a minishop that sells Pixel Sippy cups, based on Pokémon. All sippy cups cost just 50g each!

Pokémon is © Nintendo.
Pokésips are pixeled by dhum from scratch.

dhum
What's new?:
_______June 10th: 53 new normal Pokésips added. These can all be found in the 301-400 section.
_______June 5th: New Ho-Oh limited, as well as a Ho-Oh freebie.
_______April 8th: 14 new Pokésips [all in the 301 - 400 section]. Also looking for ideas for a summer event.
_______February 20th: Valentines limiteds retired.
_______January 30th: Valentines limiteds added.
_______January 23rd: Lots. ;] Moved to a new thread, reorganised the thread so it's neater, created a guild to accompany the shop, new banners and header, 94 new normal Pokésips, new Regirock Limited Edition and generally it all just looks a lot clearer than it used too. Pokésips is back after a long break, and back with style. =D
---------------------------------------
User Image
_______Fancy joining the Pokésips guild? Just click the banner above.
_______It's the fastest way to find out when new Pokésips are available.

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
...& ordering:

_______Gaia's TOS apply here.
_______Do not steal, alter the images, or claim the Pokésips as your own.
_______Trades should be sent to me (dhum.) You can click here to start a trade with me.
_______Please fill out and post the order form below*, in this thread, and then send the trade.
_______If your not sure on the total, use a calculator. xD
_______Your Pokésips will be PMed to you, once you have accepted the the trade.
_______Please save them to your own server, i.e. photobucket.
_______You can only order Pokémon shown below - do not ask for ones that have not been done yet!
_______I decide which Pokémon get classed as normal, and which get classed as much rarer Pokémon, and end up in the Specials section.
_______No trade = no Pokésips.
_______If you have any questions post them and I'll gladly answer them. :3
_______Please delete the things in the ()'s when you post a form. It looks silly otherwise. d=
_______Additional rules may be added, if needed. =]

*This order form is for Normal Pokésips only. The order forms for specials is here.
Order form for normal Pokésips:
[b]I Want to order a Normal Pokésips:[/B]
[b]Username:[/b] (Of the user who will receive the Pokésips.)
[b]Pokésips:[/b] (The names of the wants you want.)
[b]Total:[/b] (50g x the number of Pokésips.)

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

_______The vast majority of this shop is the normal Pokésips, all of which cost just 50g.
_______You can find the Pokémon you want, based on it's National Pokédex number i.e. Pidgey (016) is in the 001 - 100 section, Unknown (201) is in the 201 - 300 section.
_______There are currently 361 Pokésips.
_______That means ordering all normal Pokésips costs 18,050g.
_______Remember if the Pokémon you want isn't in the tables then you can't order it, as I haven't yet pixeled it. Please be patient; there are many, many Pokémon.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

_______This post is for limited edition Pokésips: this can include the Pokésips of legendary Pokémon as well as special variations of normal Pokésips.
_______There will only be 10 of each available, after that the price will go up! Hence how they are limited. *nods*
_______The order form for these is at the bottom of this post. =]

Current Specials:

Currently none. =

Past [Legendary] Specials:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image
Celebi - Mewtwo - Zapdos - Moltres - Shaymin - Suicune - Regirock - Ho-Oh

Click the image for more information on that past special [price, owners, etc.]. All past [Legendary] Specials are animated.

Past [Seasonal] Specials:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Halloween '09 [1-5] - Valentines '11 [6-9]

Click the image for more information on that past special [price, owners, etc.]. Past [Seasonal] Specials vary in style.

Specials Order Form:
[b]I want to order a Special! <3[/b]
[b]Username:[/b] (Of the user who should receive the Pokésips.)
[b]Special:[/b] (The name of the special(s) you want.)
[b]Total:[/b] (Please add it up..)

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Customs are: Open.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Watermark put on some of them because they're famous characters [etc] not peoples avis. Don't steal any of them though!

_______Oh my what's this? Custom sippy cups. *gasps*
_______Please make sure I am accepting custom orders [by looking above the samples]. If it says closed don't order.
_______Customs can be of avis, OC's, famous characters, Digimon, themed, etc, etc. Essentially they can be anything apart from Pokémon based.*
_______For more samples, look though out the thread. xD
_______For more information check out the customs; rules & guidelines.

Cost:
Just lineart: 1,000g
_______- with background: 2,500g
Coloured Pokésip: 4,000g
_______- with background: 7,000g
_______- with animation: Bribe

Customs Order Form:
[b]Make me into a snazzy Pokésip, dhum! :][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] (Of the user who should receive the Pokésips.)
[b]Type:[/b] (Lineart, coloured, background, animation?.)
[b]Based on:[/b] (What is it to be based on? Your avi? An OC? A character? If you can give a reference picture that would help).
[b]Total/Offer:[/b] (Please add it up..)

*This means you can't order Pokémon, as well as trainers from the anime, gym leaders, Pokémon item based etc, etc. You can however order one based on your Pokémon trainer.

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

_______This post is for the indifferent Pokésips. What exactly amounts to an indifferent Pokésips? Well it's any Pokésips that's neither a normal, nor has the same sort of buying conditions as the limited editions.
_______None the wiser? Essentially indifferent Pokésips are freebies, or ones you can get by doing something i.e. drawing, posting on certain pages. Who knows what random thing will be laid down as a condition to getting an indifferent Pokésip.
_______There is no order form for these because they all are either a) free or b) have something unique in their ordering, so make sure you read the information about the Pokésips carefully!
_______A list of owner of non freebie Indifferent Pokésips can be found here.

Mewtwo's victims: Freebie!
User Image
_______About this Pokésip: This is a pre-Mewtwo tester featuring the poor Pokémon that Mewtwo catches.
_______How to get this?: It's free. Just post telling me you've taken it and save it to your own server.

Pokédex Pokésip: Freebie!
User Image
_______About this Pokésip: Use this Pokédex to keep track of what you've sipped.
_______How to get this?: It's free. Just post telling me you've taken it and save it to your own server.

Smeargle's Style:
User Image
_______About this Pokésip: This smerargle sure likes drawing love hearts. This comes with an animated and unanimated version
_______How to get this?: Draw some art of my avi. >=D More information can be found here, although that thread is very old.

Squirtle Squad:
User Image
_______About this Pokésip: The squirtle squad may have been a pain at one time but now this team are there to help you out.
_______How to get this?: You have to post during a time when I'm away. Check the 1st post to see if I am. [If it doesn't say if I am or not, then I'm not away. xD]

Flying Ho-Oh: Freebie!
User Image
_______About this Pokésip: This Ho-Oh was the first of many testers for the Ho-Oh limited.

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

_______Want to exchange links? Just ask. =DDD
_______If you banner is not 88x31 then it will be put as a text link. It's nothing personally I just like the posts to look at least slightly ordered.
_______Similarly if it's almost a 88x31 banner but has white around it so it's bigger, I will save it and edited out the white, so it fits. If your not ok with that tell me and I'll text link it. It's just, like I said...I like order. ^.^;;

Pokésips Link:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/under-construction-please-don-t-post-3/t.69006900/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/66yu34u[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/under-construction-please-don-t-post-3/t.69006900/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/5rzp49o[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/under-construction-please-don-t-post-3/t.69006900/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/6k3rh34[/IMG][/url]

Links out:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

~♥~I make your avi wink!~♥~
Turbo's Pokemon Art Emporium

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

_______Here is a list of people who have brought Pokésips since the move to this new thread.
_______The list of people who brought Pokésips in the original thread can be found here.

Key for the owners list:

_______ heart means at one stage they owned all normal Pokésips.
_______<3 means they have placed more than 1 order.
_______The number in brackets is the amount they own.*
_______Sx...is the amount of specials they own. *
_______Ox...is the amount of seasonal specials they own. *
_______ISx...is the amount of [non freebie] Indifferent specials they own. *
_______Cx...is the amount of customs they own.

*The number relates to Pokésips brought in this thread only.

People who have purchased Pokésips: <333

N E R D_lovee ( x20 ) ( Sx1 ) ( Ox4 ) <3
Miss Spinda ( x22 )
Devil_Tony_33 ( x108 ) ( Sx2 ) ( Ox4 ) heart <3
Adorable Nightmare ( x2 )
a s i a n witch ( x3 )
I winterfox I ( x294 ) ( Sx5 ) heart <3
A Nimblie Dundalkian ( Sx1 )
Reoca ( x93 ) ( Sx4 ) ( Ox4 ) ( ISx1 ) <3
Louile ( Sx1 ) ( Ox4 )
KaiIin ( x294 ) ( Sx7 ) ( Ox1 ) heart <3
Ingou ( x 162 ) ( Sx2 ) ( Ox4 ) <3
ORANGIE JUUSH ( x5 ) ( Sx1 ) ( Cx6 ) <3
User444555 ( ISx1 )
vincent_pimp_kid- ( x75 ) ( Sx2 ) ( ISx1 ) <3
Papier Doll ( x294 ) heart
Anthro!Sparky ( x1 ) ( Ox1 ) [Brought by II-Sinister Cadaver-II]
Silver Kougar ( x294 ) ( Sx7 ) ( Ox9 ) heart
Nhyraxious ( x4 )
DryLok ( x4 ) [Brought by Nhyraxious]
Holypandas ( x7 )
Crysanity ( x75 ) <3
I Am A Trilobite ( x1 )
Pnk_Panda_3 ( x1 )
Rayne Batsu ( x294 ) ( Sx7 ) ( Ox9 ) heart
KirstenButtercupBanana ( x29 )
obviously obvious ( x4 )
Antaean ( x7 )
Angelic Euphoria ( x6 ) ( Sx1 ) <3
Daahlin ( x294 ) heart
x-OhMyGawd ( x10 ) ( Sx1 )
1-8OO- AZN ( x5 ) ( Sx2 )
Tamasha_Toko ( x4 )
The Lonely Donut ( x308 ) heart
followthemoose ( x24 ) ( Sx1 ) <3
Nahtahhlee ( x308 ) heart
Fayt_of_Redemption ( x351 ) ( Sx7 ) ( Ox4 ) heart <3
JesstheOtaku ( x13 )
TurboEspeon ( x14 )
bstar955 ( x5 )
Shad-chan ( x27 )
Angelic Euphoria ( x16 )
MS Addict ( x1 )
Super_Yiro ( x8 )
Joy BeeTwix ( x8 )
Dumbunnies ( x1 )
Rubber Waffle ( Sx1 )
ninjax115 ( Sx1 )
edlynbot ( x79 ) ( Sx1 ) <3
smile into the chaos ( Sx1 )
Lisa the Whimsicott ( x9 ) ( Sx2 )
iKira Moe ( x40 )
jenniferofhogwarts ( x361 ) heart
iAh-mazing ( x361 ) ( Sx3 ) heart
Captain Sissy ( x2 )
Bella Luna v2 ( x174 ) ( Sx2 )
_ ch0pstik _ ( x361 ) heart
Raion123 ( x2 )
User Image

_______Here lies the white list of the thread. Much, much love to anyone on it. <3
_______There's no black list because no ones going to get to the point of needing to go on it, now are they. =p

White List:

Rosie_xO - Has brought an insane amount of Pokésips, returned numerous times, and is a generally great person. <3
xx Kara-chan xx - Is amazing, and points out all the silly little errors around the thread that I make. <3
Reoca - Is it a pretty darn great person and has stayed around and has been around the thread chatting for ages. <3

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Just keeping a note of Pokésips people have asked for. This doesn't mean they're going to be done in the next lot [particularly if they're 5th gen.] The exception to this is they have a '#' next to them, as they were requested by guild members here.

*Furret [162]
*Togepi [175] #
*Mareep [179]
*Flaffy [180] User Image
*Ampharos [181]
*Sudowoodo [185]

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Ok I think that's it. Everything looks in order. If there are some mistakes feel free to point them out, I've been putting this together for hours so I know I'll have made some errors somewhere. =p

Oh and this thread is now open!

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Indeed. xD

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200

8,950 Points