Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think? When I update the thread, should I...

...make a new thread. Start fresh! 0.3921568627451 39.2% [ 40 ]
or 0.18627450980392 18.6% [ 19 ]
...just update this thread. 0.42156862745098 42.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]

User Image
Bump 2698 // 4000

User Image
Bump 2699 // 4000

User Image
Bump 2700 // 4000

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
Le Point
The-Sacred-Fire
Le Point
User Image

Username: Le Point
Birthday: April 28th
Where are you: Canada, Ontario
Spread: The Long-Distance Love Spread, You and-- Relationship Spread, Diamond Cross and Stagnant Spread

Additional: I'm not sure how this part works...
Issue: For my love spread, I've been in a long distance relationship with a man 2 years older than me. At first, we were in a platonic relationship, using an online game which we played together as a scapegoat to spend time with each other. He lives in New York, and a while ago I went to visit some distant family there. I had asked him if he wanted to meet up, but he wouldn't agree to it (back then we weren't all that close). Recently, we became closer and constantly talk to each other online. We're making plans for him to visit me in the summer (and hopefully I can visit him this month for the first time). We loosely throw 'I love you' around. I was never clingy with anyone, and never had trouble taking people out of my life, but he is different. I've a lot of times to forget him, but we seem to always get back together. I never believed in long-distance relationships before, I always thought they were sappy and doomed to failure, but I'm always thinking about him. I was wondering if summer will actually happen and why I feel towards him the way I do.

Also, right now I'm going through a situation where I lack motivation in a critical point in my life. I'm graduating soon, and I don't know what I want to do with my future. I have no goals or aspirations. For a while I wanted to own an art studio, or become a teacher, but all those callings don't appeal to me anymore - at least not as much as they used to. How do I get through this? Why do I feel the way I do?
Extra: I am sending you the bribe via mule. Please note that kekkers is actually me.
Bribe: Hell Prison Guard
How did you hear about us: service forum
I am now sending a labeled trade to The-Sacred-Fire with the page number this is posted on and the date I am posting.
And please be sure to click the little yellow heart "<3" in the corner of your page!

User Image

Your order is half complete.
I have your other two readings set up, and those will be completed either tonight or tomorrow.
Again, thank you for your patience in this matter.

Mhhm, I sent you a tip and a review. Thank you very much.

Thank you for both. I greatly appreciate them. heart

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Username: fufufuu--mule
Birthday: April 23rd
Where are you: Canada
Spread: River of love
Additional: o___o ..?
Issue: Do I REALLY like him :L ?
Extra:
Bribe: 100k
How did you hear about us: I was a previous (as in yesterday LOL) customer .
I am now sending a labeled trade to The-Sacred-Fire with the page number this is posted on and the date I am posting.
And please be sure to click the little yellow heart "<3" in the corner of your page!

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
fufufuu--mule
User Image

Username: fufufuu--mule
Birthday: April 23rd
Where are you: Canada
Spread: River of love
Additional: o___o ..?
Issue: Do I REALLY like him :L ?
Extra:
Bribe: 100k
How did you hear about us: I was a previous (as in yesterday LOL) customer .

User Image

Thank you for the order!!
I'm pulling your cards in just a moment, but I probably won't get to type everything up until later tonight. But you'll have it by tomorrow. wink
The-Sacred-Fire

no prob
thanks > u o
i love hearing about there things ahead of time (;

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
Bump 2701 // 4000

User Image
Bump 2702 // 4000