Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Genius

RANDAL HAUS CODE
Future dueling pro

User Image

(Got super carried away with this one.)

Randal had gone home right after lunch. He played some games, studied some card strategies, and did his homework. At about 7 pm he got bored and went for a walk around the island. An hour later he found himself just outside of the gardens on the island. Waiting for him in the middle of the path was the same cloaked man who had offered him the seal of the Orichalcos. Randal said "I thought I told you I didn't want your crappy card." The cloaked man chuckled saying "I remember... I also remembering you kick the stone off the roof. Someone else picked it up, so I thought I could show you the power you threw away." The cloaked figure moved and a garden variety student stepped up with a little red line across his pupils. The cloaked man handed the student a deck. Randal put his deck in his duel disk saying "Bring it on! I'm not scared of you!" The Orichalcos student said "You will be!" The duel started. Randal drew a card and stated "I summon Destiny Hero Captain Tenacious! Then I set two cards face down and end my turn!" The opposing player drew telling Randal "I play the Seal of the Orichalcos!" The seal formed from his duel disk and expanded. A green light flashed in the air, as the seal grew. Then the player summoned a monster saying "I summon Destiny Hero Captain Tenacious! With this field spell all my monsters become 500 points stronger! Now I activate Night Beam and destroy your card on the left!" Magic Cylinder was blasted into pieces. The student declared "I attack! Go the two captains and show who is stronger!" Randal flipped his other card declaring "I activate D-Shield! Captain Tenacious changes to defense mode and becomes indestructible by battle!"

The Captain Tenacious was spared destruction. Then the student set one card, and ended his turn. Randal drew and told the Orichalcos soldier "If you're going to fight with Power that isn't your own so will I!" Randal pulled out the Millennium eye from his pocket. He was about to use it when he thought for a second. He put it back in his pocket saying "No... I'm not like you! I'm not weak! I'll beat you with my own power!" The Orichalcos student laughed saying "You are a fool! You use Destiny Heroes right? Well just like their power Destiny cannot be changed! Whether you use that golden trinket or not doesn't matter! Desitny has declared me the winner!" Randal scoffed asking "Is that what you think? I don't use Destiny heroes because Destiny cannot be changed... I USE DESTINY HEROES BECAUSE I CONTROL MY OWN DESTINY!!! WITH MY OWN HANDS!!!" Randal held up a card saying "I summon Destiny Hero Diamond dude! Then I use his effect to check the top card!" Randal showed Destiny Draw. He told his opponent "Since it's a normal spell I send it to the grave to activate later! Next I'll have Desitny Hero Diamond dude attack your Tenacious!" The opponent declared "I activate D-shield! And just like you I have an invincible Captain Tenacious!" Randal growled at the Orichalcos soldier.

Turns had passed, monsters were destroyed, and when it came down to the wire the opponent had all his life points. Randal was left with 800, and it was 3 monsters on each side of the field. The opponent had Dogma, Defender, and Fear Monger. Fear Monger, and Defender were in defense mode. Randal had Captain Tenacious, Fear Monger, Diamond Dude, and Doom Lord. The only spells and traps on the field were the D-shield, and the Seal of Orichalcos. As the Orichalcos soldier ranted "You see? Destiny is on my side! You are one pathetic human! What can you do?" Randal panted, then said "I can fight!" He drew, then declared "FINAL TURN!!!" The Orichalcos soldier asked "Are you giving up then?" Randal declared " First I use the Destiny Draw I discarded last turn to draw two cards. Next I activate Polymorization! I fuse together Destiny Hero Plasma, and Destiny Hero Dogma! In order to summon Destiny End Dragoon!" A powerful 3000 atk fusion monster was then summoned to field. Randal said "Next I activate Fusion Recovery! Now I can bring back Polymorization and Destiny Hero Plasma! Now I sacrifice Destiny Heroes Diamond Dude, Doom Lord, and Tenacious! In order to special summon Plasma! Next Plasma's effect will allow me to take your Dogma away from you!" After which Dogma was moved to Randal's spell and trap card zone. Randal summoned Destiny Hero Dunker, then declared 'Next I use these two level four monsters to create the overlay network! I xyz summon Zubaba General! Now by detatching one xyz material I can equip my Destiny Hero Dasher to Zubaba General! And combine their attack points!" Randal held up the last card in his hands saying "Don't even think I'm finished yet! I banish the seven monsters in my graveyard to special summon Rainbow Dark Dragon!" The Rainbow Dark Dragon appeared. Randal said "Now Destiny End Dragoon take out his Defender! Plasma go for his Fear Monger! Finally Rainbow Dark Dragon, and Zubaba General! Take out the rest of his life points!" The two powerful monsters that destroyed Monger, and Defender crushed the two cards. Then the two more powerful monsters ended the duel. The ring started to shrink, and enveloped the Orichalcos student.

The green light in the air returned as the student's soul was captured. Randal watched the student fall unconscious. He asked "Hey?! Are you all right?!" Randal rant to the student. He was out cold. Randal shouted "Help! Somebody help!" Then realized no one was around. Randal picked up the student fire fighter style, and started walking towards the hospital. Randal was already exhausted, but he couldn't leave the student behind.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
★ORICHALCOS SOLDIER★

Night time on Duel Academy Island and a flash of bright green light strikes in the street, the light quickly becomes a circle and with in it forms a star surrounded by ruins. The Seal Of Orichalcos has been invoked, cracking the earth under it releasing a great power and now a dark creature from long ago walks the earth again. This Creature is the Orichalcos Soldier, a creature who collects souls without a though and without remorse, all it knows is the Great Leviathans hunger and its need to feed it. He emerged from the hole in the earth created by the seal, which immediately closed after his exit, and now he follows any impulse he feels towards the next duel and towards his next victim. Eventually he came upon a duel, and growled loudly interrupting them, activating his chaos duel disk on his arm.

Toushiro Tsuki

Umbra_Deatie

Xistund

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Emma Sears

The black haired teacher sighed and was about to act when the creature came up to them. Turning she smilled to the fzce covered boy. "If you can beat that costumed person messing up our duel. I'll buy you a happy meal." Saying with a smile. "We can duel later." Not much could be more noticable then her accent while anoyed.

((Don't go spell happy with me PS3 ate a two paragrph post...Takes forever to backspace ,,))
User Image

╔═════════════════════════╗
Deck Name Red Dragon's Blast
Deck Ace Red Dragon Archfiend
Deck Style Aggro
╚═════════════════════════╝

Johnny gritted his teeth and saw the Soldier. "Bloody hell way to ruin my duel." He looked at the woman he just a moment ago he was dueling for her cards now offering him dinner. He felt his stomach growl a bit and nodded "Well since you put it that way how can I say no." He turned off the desk and reshuffled his cards and reset them in the disk. "Alright ugly you want to duel you got one. Just be ready to stand and deliver your rare cards after I win." He said not knowing this monster was a monster.

Umbra_Deatie

Akaito Roshen

Dangerous Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
                                                              Kyousuke Gaijin
                                                              Decks: Vampires Ɛ Holy Light

| Duel School 3rd Year |

"Vampire Shadow! Attack their life points directly!"

The hulking, armored monster showed no signs of even hearing the order, merely leaping from an idle stance to a powerful, animalistic pounce, cleaving his blade down upon his opponent and dropping their life points down to zero. The silver-haired boy smiled to himself as he returned his cards to the deck, his duel disk folding closed. He smiled at his opponent, a first year. "Good try, kid, but you put a little too much faith in your attack power. Without any support from Spell and Traps you were kinda a huge target for mine." The kid nodded with a smile, glad that an upper-classman wasn't a total jerk and scurried around with his gaggle of friends. "Nice of you." Kyousuke looked behind him to see the spirit of his Vampire Shadow card, something else no one could see nor hear, standing behind him. He looked forward, gazing at the retreating backs of the kids and nodded. "If you put a young duelist down too hard, it makes them not want to do it anymore. That's not what I want. Duel Monsters is a huge privilege, and everyone should get to enjoy it." Vampire Shadow was silent at this, but Kyousuke could almost feel his crimson eyes on the back of his head. "We should go. You look like you're talking to yourself."

Kyousuke swiftly lifted his backpack and slung it over a single shoulder, making his way to the school's cafeteria for a bite. He was sitting pretty isolated, taking the time to review his deck for any weaknesses he'd noticed in the previous duel. There hadn't been many, but one always had to strive to be the best they could. In his concentration he didn't realize how hungry he'd actually been, shoveling a chicken and rice bowl into his mouth so quickly that when he went for another bite, the sound of a metal fork hitting a glass bowl filled his ears. He looked down to see his bowl empty. He let out a low chuckle and turned back to the array of cards on the table in front of him. He picked up a few, reading effects he'd already memorized, just to give himself something to do.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
    • Battle: KO 200
    • Battle: Cleric 100
    • Battle: Level Up 200
    User Image
    Alice Willow

Alice had been walking around for a little while before she realized that she was getting a bit hungry right now. So she then headed on down to the school cafeteria, walking inside as she went to get herself a slice of red velvet cake. Alice took her plate and fork, looking around for where to sit as she saw one boy with cards on his table, looking over them. He must be working on his deck or something, wondering if he is a first year too. So she then went and sat down at a table, eating her cake as she got out her decks, looking at them. Now Alice was wondering if her mother's deck and her Harpie Lady deck would be strong enough at all. "Don't be so down! You need to be more confident in yourself!" she then heard the voice inside her head as it sounded like her Harpie Queen. Alice nodded back as she kept eating, knowing that but it was a lot easier said than done for her. It's hard to be confident when she keeps hurting the people that she duels with, not wanting that at all.

Gunslinger Retro

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Full closet 200
    User Image
    ★ORICHALCOS SOLDIER★

Several Turns Later......
    The Orichalcos soldier had dominated the fleshy meat boy, who was soon to be a simple meat bag without a soul, and would then be useless to the great Leviathan. He had summoned his third Caius The Shadow Monarch and attacked the boys wide open lifpoints directly bringing his lifepoints down to zero. The Seal of Orichalcos that previously surrounded them enclosed around the boy as it was about to envelope his soul.

Toushiro Tsuki

Umbra_Deatie

Xistund
    User Image

╔═════════════════════════╗
    Deck Name Red Dragon's Blast
    Deck Ace Red Dragon Archfiend
    Deck Style Aggro
    ╚═════════════════════════╝

Johnny could not believe it he lost so fast. It was not like him to do so without much of a fight. He felt his duel disk grow heavy as he dropped his cards. He was fading, was he dying? "Sorry sis, maybe I'll see you where ever it is I'm going." He said as he closed his eyes and fell to the ground. His body still alive but his soul nowhere to be seen. Two cards in his hands two not very rare or good cards but they where his most prized ones. They where the cards his sister gave him. Blazing Inpachi and Charcoal Inpachi.

Umbra_Deatie

Akaito Roshen

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
    Emma Sears

Not sure what happened to the boy she rolled over and got to a knee checking his pulse. He was alive but not responsive. Rather then move him she pulled out her phone to call for help. Looking to the thing that won she stood up. While waiting for a response she waited to see if it wnted to duel again. Emma was going to go next after seeing how it dueled and what happens if you lose.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,875 Points
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Dressed Up 200
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Colors: #EAC117, #CD7F32, Orange, Dark Red
    Dueling Network :: Euphoria-Cyran

ASHER PHERIAN
    xxxxxxxxxTHE DARKLORD DUELIST
    "One of the hardest things isn't to face hardship and despair. It's to stay quiet even if you're dying to speak your mind."

Well, this certainly was certainly a predicament for Egoist. All monster slots filled by annoying Ojama tokens and two of her Harpies. Her hand overflowing to where she had to discard like crazy and/or place dud cards into her spell and trap zone. And worse of all, she couldn't even attack any of her opponent's monsters. All because those stupid Marshmallons couldn't be destroyed by battle. She was completely locked down, and all her opponent had were those two annoying cards, and three traps out. She grit her teeth in frustration as she looked down at her hand. All of her cards couldn't be played for one reason or another, no room to play monsters, no reason to play spells or traps. And to make matters worse, her lifepoints were only at a mere 800 while her opponent's lifepoints were at a good 8000 still. All a result of the other duelist's cheap trips and lockdown tactics. Egoist was caught in a rock and a hard place in terms of this duel, and it infuriated her. A growl of annoyance resonated in her throat as she looked up. The lanky black-haired girl merely stood across from her. Hands in her pockets as she had no cards on her hand left from playing out what traps she had. Crap... What could she do? She had no way to attack and get past her defenses, and there was no card she could play that would be worth her time. Egoist scowled at the duelist, reluctantly discarding her Harpie Lady Sisters from her hand before throwing her wrist at the other duelist to do their turn.]

The black-haired duelist shrugged and drew her next card, merely laying it down in her trap zone before gesturing to the Egoist. The Harpie duelist frowned and drew her next card, only to hear the sound of an activating trap ringing in her ears. Not again. She winced as she noticed just what card the other duelist activated: Secret Barrel. And with five monsters, four spells, and six cards in her hand, the duelist dealt a 2200 burn overkill to Egoist, causing the holograms to quickly deactivate and the LDN announcer's voice to echo into the air.

"LDN Final Score. Egoist Defeated: Winner, Fairyen! 9 - 0."

A series of colorful words soon came from the Harpy duelist as she expressed her annoyance with Asher Pherian's unconventional deck composition. She threw out the envelope towards the duelist before quickly walking away with her posse, leaving Asher to arch an eyebrow curiously at her. Asher's gaze wandered down to the envelope, glancing inside before a smile spread across her face. Five-hundred dollars and a Sacred Noble Knight of King Artorigus. Perfect. She could use that to pay for her books for the term and add the card to the shop's collection. With a small nod, she tucked the envelope into her bag, opening up her phone to check out her dueling records. She had been resorting to dueling with the League Dueling Network even more since yesterday, finding it to be rather therapeutic and beneficial to her, especially after the stress of meeting this Ja guy managed to take hold over her. He was some sort of vessel for Zane, huh? Sounds a bit ridiculous, but Asher knew better to think of anything to be like that. But with the LDN, she was able to blow off some stress, wrecking people with her makeshift trap deck just to see their reactions to being locked down and burnt out. It was a fun reaction to witness, as she noticed completely with Egoist during their duel. She chuckled at the thought, clicking through her phone before she raised an eyebrow at a text message. From Fern? Asher shrugged and opened it up to read.

yo flower head @ eureka. creepy guy. buying all our dragons. get here asap

Asher's eyebrow arched up as she tried to interpret the message. Flower head? She looked up for a moment in thought before her eyes widened in realization. Oh, right! Ja! She was supposed to go meet him tonight to show him the ruins! She was sucked into dueling for the past couple of days now, so she completely forgot that she had other obligations besides work and school. The black-haired girl quickly turned on her heel, running out of the warehouse she was designated to duel at and going to her roller blades before pulling them on and taking off down the streets of the city. She still had to invest in a bike in the future, but that seemed to be the least of her worries, she supposed. But she supposed that would be on the list of things to worry about later. Soon though, Asher arrived back at Eureka Card Shop, skidding to an abrupt halt at the door before pulling it open, skating inside to where Fern was casually sitting, a magazine propped open on his lap and headphones covering his ears. Asher frowned a bit before skating up to the counter, taking out the envelope and removing the new card as well as another envelope of rare cards she had earned before tossing them to Fern.

”Catalog those for me, will ya? Where's 'Flower head?'" Fern raised an eyebrow, peeking at the cards curiously before flicking his wrist out the door. Asher sighed and wheeled herself back outside, seeing the green-haired man casually waiting near his bike for her. Asher sighed, scratching the back of her head as she glanced aside. Now she felt bad for making him wait on her... That's what she got for being sucked into her own world, she supposed... She shook her head to clear her mind of it before skating towards Ja. ”Hey! Sorry for being late! I was, uh... Sucked into some important work." By important work, she meant doing illegal dueling, but she wasn't sure how the man would react to her and her shady dueling habits. Thus, she decided to just leave her explanation at that. ”Ready to get going? I sketched out a rough map of it, so I won't be nagging you to turn on short notice." She reached into her satchel and pulled out a crumpled sheet of paper, awkwardly handing it over to Ja before stuffing her hands into her pockets. ”Hope it works. And again, sorry for being late..."

chaos897

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Company: No One of Notice >> Ja
    Current Decks: Darklords, Trapdoors
    Mental State: Reluctant, Nervous, Worried

[OOC: ]

Winter Fields rolled 0 8-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Full closet 200
    User Image
    ★ORICHALCOS SOLDIER★

The Orichalcos soldier, stepped over the soulless meat bag he had just defeated and moved towards the next thing with a soul and a deck. He would consume, more and more, until the dragon was awoken, unlike other times in the past, he was not summoned by someone controlling the Orichalcos, but was summoned by the Leviathans own hunger and its onl orders were to consume every soul possible. He then pointed his duel disk at Emma, activating his duel disk once more.

Umbra_Deatie
    /quote]

Arrinae Tsuki's Husband

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
    Daemon Tsubaki
    ~Duelist of Chaos~

Daemon was intrigued by the appearance of some strange creature and the light show it brought with it. The over confident student was first to challenge the beast and failed. The teacher seemed to be its next opponent, and Daemon knew if she failed he was next. He debated for a moment in his head just how to defend himself against that thing. He soon settled on the choice he would have to use his new deck if he had and chance of surviving. He pulled his duel disk out and slipped his deck in place and stepped forward. "Hey lady, that thing means business and don't ask me how I know but that things is lousy with darkness. Perhaps we should think before we rush in blindly don't you agree?"

Quote:
    Umbra Deatie

Quote:
    Akaito Roshen
    User Image

User ImageJ a ~ R i d g eUser Image

"The Children of Adam"_____________________________"The Remnant of Zane Stark"

Ja was causally waiting for Asher to make an appearance to him. And she was taking a while to come. Ja looked down at the digital clock that was on his bike. It was getting late and Ja sighed. He should wait probably 10 more minutes. If she does not show up he would leave then. Time flew by and Ja was still waiting. Her 10 minutes were about to be up until when Asher came rushing out of the store. She came up to him and apologize for late tardiness. Ja just looked at her with an expressionless face and only taking the rough map. "Don't worry. I am sure it was important" said Ja in a monotone voice. Ja was not annoyed or anything for waiting. This was just the way he was. Unlike Zane, Ja was the kind of guy who has a mute personality and will only take when he needs to talk. It's good thing he still has that personality. It seems like Zane has not taken over Ja just yet. Looking at the map, Ja took out his tablet and allowed his tablet to scan the picture in which the picture has now became digital. Ja then took his tablet and used the map of the island and correlate the map with the drawing and the directions to where their destination was shown.

Ja then placed the tablet onto the holder which was on the bike and got on. He kicked the stand and revved up the engine. "So I am assume your coming too. Since he is your friend after all" said Ja. After Asher got on, Ja would then drive away towards the ruins where Asher had her detention session.

Euphoria-Cyran

User Image

Otaku Yakazi

Otaku took one last deep breath then ran off.
    He was suddenly stopped in his tracks when he caught glimsp of a bit of commotion happening not too far from him.
    As he got closer and closer things seem to feel darker and darker.
    Once he was close enough he could actually make out the blurred dots he saw from afar, he recognized one of the 4 duelists present, it was the boy he had met a few days ago. (Johnny).
    Although this time there was no sign of Rio and Senna.
    Standing in front of Johnny was a tall brunette, she was wearing quite casual clothes and if he hadn't known any better she could've been a student.
    The third duelist standing beside the woman was most definitly a student, he looked about Otakus age and was holding a duel disk ready for battle.
    The fourth duelist instead was much more of a mystery than any of the others, he was now standing beside both of them.
    He now realized how hurt Johnny looked and that what was happening here wasn't just an ordinary duel.
    He looked up at the fourth duelist and he finally realize what he was, he wasn't just some black figure, he was one of the kidnappers the news had been talking about, he could tell from the symbol on its head.
    Otaku immediately grab his duel disk and attached it onto his arm.
    "What's happening here?! Is everyone ok?!" he asked now seriously worried about the entire situation and what might've occured earlier.
    "What's wrong with Johnny?!" he asked kneeling down towards him, he looked soulless and without any motion left in him.
    Otaku then got up and prepared his duel disk.
    "I don't care who you are!" he said now pointing his finger at the mysterious fourth duelist.
    "But you're not gonna hurt anyone anymore!" he was now ready to kill.

Akaito Roshen

Toushiro Tsuki

Umbra_Deatie

Xistund

Dangerous Explorer

6,700 Points
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Tycoon 200
    User Image
                                                                Kyousuke Gaijin
                                                                Decks: Vampires Ɛ Holy Light

| Duel School 3rd Year |

Kyousuke looked up from his cards to see a pretty blonde sitting across from him. She was definitely younger than he was, maybe a first year? He gave her a friendly nod and returned to his cards, stacking them into a deck and giving them a good shuffle, before drawing a practice hand. Soul Exchange, Vampire Shadow, Vampire Sorcerer, Mystical Space Typhoon and a Pot of Duality. His eyes narrowed. Duality for draw power, but it stops me from Special Summoning this turn. Maybe I put out Sorcerer. If they beat him, I can use Exchange to tribute their monster. He nodded to himself and lowered his cards, sneaking a peak at the girl. "You know, you can't make any new friends if you don't say two words first. Hey there. I'm Kyousuke." He extended his hand toward her. "Do you have a name?"
                                                                Amaya524

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces