Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
((Please everyone make sure you are subscribed to the OCC Thread and check it regularly))

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
✖✖✖Tristan~Truesdale✖✖✖

Tristan caught the eye of a young girl, also walking. Sure there were several other students walking on the sidewalk, but he didn't pay much attention to them, he might as well interact with the girl, she seemed interesting. He walked next to her without looking at her, for a few steps, then he spoke. "Hey there. I think I saw you around last year so you cant possibly be a first year, but you look a little young to be anything else, so I bet you're a second year. I'm Tristan, nice to meet yah. Are you excited for anything this year?" He looked at her waiting for a reply

Zahadrin

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
♥♥Leon+Ironheart♥♥

Leon had woken up extra early, today was the first day of school and he simply couldn't wait. He sat outside and watched the sunrise, they were always so gorgeous on Duel School Island. Eventually students started to walk by to class, but they didn't seem to notice him, Eventually one of the came along who he recognized. His good friend Rio, sure the kid talked to himself a bunch, but he was a great duelist, and a great friend. He jumped up and ran over waving at him hoping he wasn't interrupting a conversation with another student. Hey Rio! Its great to see you again! When did you get back to the Island?" He laughed grinning.

-Handsome_Netherlands-

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
-Kenta Akura-
Owner of the Millennium Ring

User ImageKenta gasped as he was suddenly bumped."Watch where your going okay."Kenta told the boy him noticing the puzzle. Before he said anything else he noticed a boy running over to them. He seemed rather silly to him with the silly grin he was making. Kenta placed his hands behind his head as he stood there. He took his attention back on the millennium puzzle and had a feeling that this year will be quite interesting.
User Image

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Senna Tonoka

"Ah i cant tell where im supposed to be going Awe man."Senna told herself as she was running around the grounds trying to get to the entrance to the main building so she could ask for help to find which class she was supposed to be in. Senna ended up tripping on a rock causing her to fall to the ground."Owe okay that hurt."She told herself as she stood back up brushing off any dirt that got on her cloths."I really need to watch where i step around here i might knock someone down if i trip again."She mumbled as she continued on her way.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
-Rio Muto-
Owner Of The Millennium Puzzle

"Oh hello Leon long time no see." Rio said with a sigh him offering a hand to the person he'd bumped into though that accident alerted him to one of the millennium items locations. "To think he'd be back so close." Atem thought as he sat still in the puzzle to to have anyone pay attention to him. The other items were sure to be around close by as well him wondering what might happen when they all got together. "Sorry about bumping into you I'm Rio Muto and you are?"
User Image

Akaito Roshen

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
-Kenta Akura-
Owner of the Millennium Ring

User ImageKenta looked at the boy who bumped into him as he introduced himself as Rio Muto."My name is Kenta Akura. Sorry im sure your friend there wants to talk to you."Kenta said as he walked by them. A slight grin came opon his lips as he walked."So the pharaoh found another host."Akefia said while Kenta was still walking."I guess we will have allot of work to do besides studying and dueling then."Kenta mumbled.
User Image

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
♥♥Leon+Ironheart♥♥

Leon was going to introduce himself to the other duelist, but they began to walk off. Oh well. He then turned his attention back to his friend Rio. "It has been a while! Who was that guy? Do you know him? He had a necklace like that puzzle you always wear, didn't he?" Leon thought it was kinda a funny happenstance that he happened to have a similar accessory. He thought maybe his duel spirits would know something about it, but he would have to ask them later. For now he would wait for his friend to answer him.

Quote:
-Handsome_Netherlands-

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
-Rio Muto-

"It beats me." Rio said said him not dare speaking to the spirit of his puzzle around his friend though he was sure that Atem knew something. "More importantly how've you been?" He asked as it had been some time since they last seen each other. Friendship knew no bounds though being way for so long they sure had alot to talk about. "Have you gotten any stronger?" He asked with a chuckle as he'd bet on that.
User Image

Akaito Roshen
Rei Misaki
User Image

Rei took note that the young man had taken to walking alongside her. His silence seemed to increase the tension, but she paid it no mind. After a short distance, he spoke to her. His introduction seemed somewhat cobbled together, as though he spent those few steps attempting to figure out what to say. "The Year simply is. There's no point in getting excited over anything that hasn't happened yet. Much less something that may or may not occur in the first place." she responded, rather dully. Stopping at a Crosswalk, she waited like all the others around her for the light to change. As it did, she glanced up at Tristan briefly. "You're going to be late." she bluntly remarked, before starting across the street. She did not bother to introduce herself, as she was sure he would decide she wasn't worth his time. Just like everyone else around her.

Akaito Roshen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
♥♥Leon+Ironheart♥♥

Leon laughed, "Do you even have to ask? Just as I'm sure your skills have increased immensely. Its hard to believe we are 2nd years. It feels like only yesterday we were at 1st year orientation, looking up to all the older kids. I'm sure this year is gonna be great. Aside from the accidents that have been going on lately." Leon wondered if his friend had hear of the students that were going missing, getting hurt in duels, or collapsing after losing. Sure the Headmaster had done his best to hide it from the students, but the accidents were real. And there wasn't any sign of them stopping any time soon.

-Handsome_Netherlands-

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
-Rio Muto-

"I see you haven't changed any." Rio said it assuring that his friend had alot to talk about duel skill aside. He wondered what he'd missed out on besides hearing about the accidents just now. "I've heard rumors floating about so do tell me what's being going on since I left on my trip." He said as Atem was all ears as well not that Leon could see him listening in anyways. They both wondered what kind of trouble the school was running into surely it wasn't all gloom and doom though.
User Image

Akaito Roshen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
✖✖✖Tristan~Truesdale✖✖✖

Tristan smirked, this girl wasn't going to waste her time talking to him. Well he just wouldn't have that, he liked her straightforwardness, a girl after his own heart. Better than all the boring duelist who sugarcoated the truth or just respected you because of your rank. He ran after her across the crosswalk. He chuckled "I'm not too worried about being late, seeing as I have an off period, being a fourth year with most of your classes does have its perks. Anyways I introduced myself, and i'm interested in who you are. So tell me whats your name? Little Ms. No-nonsense" Tristan laughed at his joke about here being very short with her words to him. He hoped this time she would actually talk to him.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
♥♥Leon+Ironheart♥♥

Leon was kind of glad that his friend had been away from the island, he trusted in his dueling skills but it was too much of a risk, those duels were extremely high stakes. He supposed he should explain to his friend what happened. "Well you see students have been getting hurt in duels, some are left unconscious, and some simply go missing. I know it sounds crazy just like a bunch of rumors. But trust me I know its the truth. These incidents are real and they aren't going to stop by themselves. I'm gonna find out what is going on and stop them myself if i have to." Leon's face was very serious. He then realized he didn't want to worry his friend so he then laughed goofily "Of course I probably just sound silly"

-Handsome_Netherlands-

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
-Rio Muto-

"Oh no you don't sound silly at all." Rio explained to Leon as he'd been in a shadow game once before so he could expect something weird to happen. "I'd like to help you if I am able to." He told his friend as anyone would fear for everyone elses safety. Understanding what some might do for power they couldn't let things as they were and if the school wouldn't do anything about this problem it was up to them. "Don't go rushing into things head first Rio." Atem warned as there were steps to these kinds of things. "I know, I'll go ask around and see if anyone saw any suspicious walking around lately."
User Image

Akaito Roshen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas