Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[~ Hehe.

Oh wow, haha.
Did he believe you afterwards?
~]]
OOC
well I'm sure you know I wrote up that section that explains everything right? So I basically just said those are the rules, try reading them, and he whined they were to long so I made a summary. At this point were trying to figure out if he is about to be attacking me, or be a crispy piece of bacon.
[[~ Lulz, gotta love those scenarios.

I think I'm going to head off, though. surprised
Laters, comrade.
~]]
User Image
Российский психоз
----------

Ooc
---------
o.0 ..... people lookin for me..?

----------
~"From Russia with love"~
Tol'ko v Rossii, mozhet Vy byt' dejstvitel'no svobodnym.

User Image
[[~ Oh yes~ ~]]
OOC
ya, just a bit bored, and probably won't stick around for too long.
User Image

♣「。私の愛血。はある従って。.aの赤リンゴ。tのような菓子に私好み♠
User Image
"..I have my demons..They're all here in my cell..They're all here and follow me.. everywhere.."

╬ "sigh." ╬

吸血鬼 Kaname Kuran エクスタシー

"..My hate controls me..and gives me strength..My only protection inside the walls.."

User Image
♠があなたの頭部あり、私はあなたの首に沈める私の血の牙を」♣

User Image
(( Myyyyaaaarrr... ))
*Skipping forward to give people something to do...*
Kietan, after walking around the leaf for a bit heads out to the Oni village, figuring its his best chance to find new leads on his friends and the Akatsuki.
Walks into the village in his mist form."I wish .............I never knew her."
One of the main reasons why Maddie enjoyed the province was that, unlike the last one, the terrain was not quite as deformed. In the old province Konoha and the majority of the villages and area surrounding the places was quite destroyed. Her den on Iwagakure's mountain was still intact though, as was the mountain...and the village. It seemed the domain that she controlled was all that was really left of the past land, but since she had become bored of that particular range she sought out a beach on this hot day to bask in the sun. The lake back in the old province was deformed, and the sandy shore was hardened and cracked.

So the red-haired demoness was out in the less-destroyed area today, situated in a comfy lounge chair on the beach of the resident lake. She didn't know why she was really bothering herself tanning; her skin was naturally pale and she doubted her malicious demonic gene was going to allow the effects of natural sunlight to change that.
But oh well; she had been working too hard for the past few weeks with her various odd-jobs and alter-ego. If she wanted to lay out in the sun with her black string bikini and shades then she was gonna. The area was always deserted anyway; she wouldn't be disturbed.
User Image
Российский психоз
----------

Ooc
--------
Lol
you'll find rping here a waste of time xP

----------

User Image
Psiho sovetskij
User Image
Российский психоз
----------

Ooc
--------
Lol
you'll find rping here a waste of time xP

----------

User Image
(( Useless roleplay posts usually encourage more roleplaying posts in return.
If people see OOC all the time then they'll only post OOC.
I was being optimistic. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces