Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Um Soul Calibur is Calis now Ari.
Niruku looked at the small group of people talk seeing how the weapon was gone everything was good but it was odd seeing how he had no idea who everyone was and it seems they all had something going on that is when he heard the name Calibur which made him think of the sword. "Do you all know where the sword Soul Calibur?" Niruku said just asking at first cause they could be talking about something else which with the name Calibur its kind of hard to think they are talking about something else.

Fujion stopped seeing foot prints in the ground she looked down and smelled it a little,"I maybe getting close" She said thinking about it the prints maybe throwing her off but she was sure about this getting up she started to move again she was going to lose her so called prey if she was waiting like this as she started to make her way through but making sure it would be hard to hear her.

Friendly Genius

"Only one person wielded Soul Caliber you must be mistaken.." he says looking at her not believing what she was saying, "That person was my father Siegfried" he looks at Hasujo who had woken up now, "I've never heard of his tails being poisoned.. but that is a possibility, most people never get to keep their soul much less be able to get away from those two, you must have either really pissed them off, or they didn't think your soul was worth it.. personally I hope it is that you pissed them off too much..."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"I must've pissed them off. Either that, or they just hit me harder than I thought. Another possibility is internal bleeding, in which case, I would need a damn good surgeon." Hasujo said, wincing in pain. "Still, they need to be stopped. They've massacred the people in my village, and ransacked the Wind Temple."

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
~~Elizabeth Cheshire~~

User Image

~They took my home, my family, and my world from me~

"Oh you poor thing and all those poor little Preistesses of the Wind they were all killed too were they?" Elizabeth asked Hasujo. .

~So I am gonna take something of theirs, and that's their life.~

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"They were. So now I'm the only surviving priest of the Wind." Hasujo said. He knew that he had a job to do, and now he had to avenge the deaths of his brothers and sisters. "I think I need a place to stay for now. Once I've recovered, I'd be more than willing to join you all in the search for Calis."

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
~~Elizabeth Cheshire~~

User Image

"Hasujo don't worry we will get back at them, I promise they took my home away from me to the quicker we find Calis the better off we will be" Elizabeth said to Hasujo. .

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Yeah..." Hasujo trailed off. He was about to pass out again from the pain. His eyes started drifting, and he fell backwards, his wounds starting to bleed again. He needed some fresh bandages, and something to close the wounds, and fast, or he would bleed to death.

(Put it this way. Characters have four minutes to get some bandages, stop the bleeding, and close the wounds. Otherwise, there's gonna be one less hero, and the last of the Wind priests will be gone.)

Friendly Genius

Kenji looks at Hasujo not sure what to do, or if he could even do something.

Crow sniffs the air, "hey sis... do you smell blood?" Crow's sense of smell was far better then an average human due to his demonic nature.

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
~~Elizabeth Cheshire~~

User Image

"Hasujo no you won't die I am not gonna let you, we need you" Elizabeth said crying as she wrapped the bandages around him and took the medicine and made him take it. .

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
SCARLET

~So do you wish me to rip out your spine in a painless manner, so you can't feel your death~

"Brother I can smell blood and so can Soul Edge its very hungry can we feed it?" Scarlet said to her brother and then began laughing in her normal voice.

~Or cut open your arteries and let you bleed out slowly and painfully~

~Either Way, I live and you die!~

Friendly Genius

"Yeah you're the only one here who has had any real experience with these two." Kenji says trying to reassure him.

"Sounds good to me dear sister," Crow says looking the direction of the source of the blood, there was a small forest between them and the small group of people huddled around the dieing Hasujo.
"Hey crying girl watch how you wrap that it had to be just right or your going to make it worse for him" Niruku said to her he may not know much about how to heal someone but he knew what would happen if you tend a wound to loses or to tight. As he walked over to the guy and went to help him walk,"You really shouldn't be moving that much because of this wound but you don't really have a chose you all should help get him out of here" Niruku said he couldn't just sit by and let a guy bleed to death sad way to go.

Fujion stopped when she heard the sound of laughing it had to be them so had to watch herself now as she started to follow the sound if they knew she was going then it would be hard to kill them so she had to watch it. She calmed herself down and made sure not to forget that laughing voice as she started to push her way though she stepped on a branch which made a loud crack.

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
SCARLET

~So do you wish me to rip out your spine in a painless manner, so you can't feel your death~

"Yay!" Scarlet said to her brother and then began charging to the forest in a skipping manner.

~Or cut open your arteries and let you bleed out slowly and painfully~

~Either Way, I live and you die!~
Archangel_Crow
"Only one person wielded Soul Caliber you must be mistaken.." he says looking at her not believing what she was saying, "That person was my father Siegfried" he looks at Hasujo who had woken up now, "I've never heard of his tails being poisoned.. but that is a possibility, most people never get to keep their soul much less be able to get away from those two, you must have either really pissed them off, or they didn't think your soul was worth it.. personally I hope it is that you pissed them off too much..."

((Yea but you weilding soul edge so i figured i would have cailber))
"Then you are my borther by blood my father was sigfried as well my mother was Setsuka" she explained happily finaly one objective of her quest was done she found her long lost brother

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff