Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fujion pushed up her small glasses getting an odd feeling the feeling of darkness that she has felt before it was soul edge most likely feeding that is why she feels it so strongly. Jumping off a tree she grabbed her staff and started to move the feeling of soul edge was close so she would head this way first. She hated the feeling of she got when she felt soul edge the feeling of wanting as it draws you in even though the only reason why she knew it was calling to her so much is because she wasn't human also. "I wounder what well happen when I meet it" she said knowing the sword brings death no matter what ever going to far as to hurt the holder if needed would she need such a weapon...it wouldn't hurt to have as she smiled at the though of a good fight when she find it.

People in the small village were coming together the kids laugh the women looked amazed and the men just smiled seeing a young boy dancing a little to the music that was playing as he got done a small kid came up and gave him some money he smiled at the kid and took it,"Thank you" he said with a smile he mostly didn't you his dancing to get money but he needed some plus he had to pay for the inn he was going to stay inn. That is when he started to walk off with the money he had right now he could stay the night and get moving he knows he was getting close to something it was like he could feel it as each step he took the small sound of the bell could be heard.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
Hasujo turned towards the newcomer, and drew his elbow blade. "I am Hasujo, and I would serve Calis, if I knew where to find her." He said, gritting his teeth through the pain. He seriously needed to get medical attention within the next five minutes, or he would pass out again.
(You don't need to quote every post above your own...)
The feeling of darkness was now starting to come out of her and on to the land not really but its just the feeling of the sword. "I have to be getting close" Fujion said hoping she was right and it wasn't just some soulless being looking for someone to take it started to make her a little mad what if it wasn't it she would have to go off looking again she didn't mind it but this big game of cat and mouse is started to get to her. Pushing through she could start to hear the sounds of steps she really didn't know what kind of steps but there were two of them so hopefully it was people.

Niruku stopped as the bells stopped there light ringing and saw a hurt man and a women as all he saw was the man holding a blade to her,"Hey you what are you doing to that women!" Niruku said to Hasujo as he started to make his way over to them not knowing why he got hurt but he shouldn't be holding a blade up to a women who looks as if she is trying to help him. "Put away your Blade" Niruku said to him seeing how if the weapon is put away maybe it means that he was just mess reading what was going on hopefully.

Friendly Genius

Crow smiles at his sister, "Well, I wonder what sort of souls they have? Let's go find out.."

Kenji laughs, "Well seeing as my father was the weilder of Soul Caliber I would know about Calis yes.. I myself cannot do anything about your wounds.. but maybe someone in the next village can"
he looks at the newcomer Arizhel, something about her seemed very familiar.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
Hasujo put away his weapon, and turned to Kenji. "I don't think I'd be able to make it to the next village." Hasujo breathed. Then he felt something warm running down his hand. He was bleeding where Crow had impaled him. "Oh s**t." Hasujo gasped before he passed out again.

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
~~Elizabeth Cheshire~~

User Image

~They took my home, my family, and my world from me~

Elizabeth traveled on her horse now far from her home now she saw a large man tending to another injured one. "How many are there how much did those two cause?" Elizabeth thought to herself her horse entered the town in a trot. She got off grabbing her bag she slung it over her shoulder as she walked over to the two men and the women. "Hey there, can I help with anything I have some medical supplies." Elizabeth said to Hasujo and Kenji.

~So I am gonna take something of theirs, and that's their life.~
SamusX4
Hasujo put away his weapon, and turned to Kenji. "I don't think I'd be able to make it to the next village." Hasujo breathed. Then he felt something warm running down his hand. He was bleeding where Crow had impaled him. "Oh s**t." Hasujo gasped before he passed out again.

she lowered her swords smiling then when Hasujo passed out she reached into her traviling back and pulled out some Plants that had medical propertys then when he would wake back up she would have a medicen that would help him recover "Good I two am looking for Calis Caliber senced some Dark souls i thought it was you two sorry for the scare" she said getting the medicen ready

Friendly Genius

Kenji looks at the woman who came by horse, "If there is anything you can do that would be appreciated." he looks to Arizhel, "I too have sensed their presence" Kenji looks at Hasujo, and notices what kind of wounds they are and their shape, "He said two assasins, and one was like a demon, a brother and sister? Could it be?"

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
~~Elizabeth Cheshire~~

User Image

"Well I am glad to help and also I am hunting two people as well, they burned my homefront and killed my parents, one had a huge sword and the other one looked like she had a hoola hoop of death" Elizabeth said to Kenji.

Friendly Genius

Kenji looked at her his fear was assured, it was Crow and his sister Scarlet, the children of Nightmare and Tira, "If those were the assassins he was talking about, which it most likely is, he is very lucky to be alive."

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
~~Elizabeth Cheshire~~

User Image

"We need to go and get them, they killed everything and everyone I knew and loved." Elizabeth began to cry remembering her mother and father's deaths.

Mistress Shoku
~~Elizabeth Cheshire~~

User Image

"We need to go and get them, they killed everything and everyone I knew and loved." Elizabeth began to cry remembering her mother and father's deaths.

Arizhel stoped making the medicen and went to Elizabeth even though they just met Arizhel considered her a friend that was hurt and needed comperting she offered a hug to her "Its ok dear come here Shuuu its ok" trying to offer the comphert of a friend

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
~~Elizabeth Cheshire~~

User Image

"Oh don't worry that's only a few tears over them I had my depressional moment, I want revenge on those bastards!" Elizabeth said in a fierce tone as she draw her blade ready to slice someone's head off, but not theirs of course. .

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
After receiving the treatment, Hasujo woke up, and groaned in pain. "Right, thanks for that. I dunno, but that Crow character must've really f**ked me up bad." He said. At least the bleeding had stopped. He knew it would be a while before he'd be back to full strength. "I have a feeling that the bigger one had some kind of poison in those tails of his."
Archangel_Crow
Kenji looks at the woman who came by horse, "If there is anything you can do that would be appreciated." he looks to Arizhel, "I too have sensed their presence" Kenji looks at Hasujo, and notices what kind of wounds they are and their shape, "He said two assasins, and one was like a demon, a brother and sister? Could it be?"

arizhel then remmbered something she dismissed as nothing durring this whole event "Wait..." she said to Kenji "You said your father Weilded Soul Caliber...So did My father...infact" she pulled her swords again since it was Soul caliber just split in two chinese swords for her "i have it right here"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff