Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Long after events after King Algol and the eternal reign was ended. Hilde placed the two swords Soul Calibur and Soul Edge far from each other. One in her home of Wolfkrone and the other deep in the caverns of the Lizardmen. This was supposed to end the war once and for all. However, Nightmare's followers stirred up darkness throughout the world before they all died. This caused the two swords to react, they became active again and turned into a good and evil ruler. Hilde tried to fight off Calis from Wolfkrone but failed. Soulia rose from the caverns killing everything from inside. A new war was indeed beginning. The children of the chosen ones from both Soul Edge and Soul Calibur went to find their respected master's unknown where to look or what lay ahead.

(This is an rp already in progress I just wanted to move it as it was dying, here's the LINK)

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Rules and Guidelines.

1. No Goddmodding
2. No Cybering in the rp, take to pms if you really feel like that intimate towards people. In short get a freaking room!!!
3. No Auto Hit/Miss this is a fighting rp after all, with some adventure but mainly fighting.
4. Cannot get an evil person from to Good people and vice versa.
5. Please stay active, I was rough on this before and it shot me in the a**, so I am not so strict this time but if you join please actually POST!!!
6. Pay Attention to others posts, that way no arguments occur and people know where they are and don't get lost.
7. Enjoy the rp and have fun.
8. I will TOLERATE swearing and violence because the world of Soulcal is that way. But you will be notified via pm if you go to damn far.
9. Please pm for profiles for the good Subject: Wolfkrone and for evil Subject: Ostheinburg. and for Neutral Subject: Zweihander

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Character Pro Skeleton

Username:
Name:
Son/Daughter of:
Appearence:
Personality:
Fighting Style:
Who are you seeking: (Calis, Soulia, neither.)
Childhood:
Picture if desired:

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Profiles:

Username: Arachnor_Black
Name: Scarlet
Son/Daugher of: Nightmare and Tira.
Appearence: Short Girl, Crimson Hair about down the mid neck, red eyes. Always wearing a deep red cloak a jester hat, and a pair of black boots.
Personality: Happy and Cheerful one second, evil and demonic the next.
Fighting Style: Ring Blade.
Who are you seeking: Soulia.
Childhood: Scarlet's childhood was fought with abuse and neglection however unlike normal children she enjoyed it, normal kids would feel sad and depressed but Scarlet was simply born that way, she was abused by Nightmare and beaten with his blade, and Tira her mother simply supported her master's decisions. Scarlet used all the pain and nager from her past to fuel her hate for everyone except for her close brother that protected her from being fed to soul edge.
Picture: User Image
Execpt with cloak and black shoes.

Username: SamusX4
Name: Hasujo White
Son/Daughter of: Talim and Jackson White
Appearence: 6'3, with short, brown hair. Wears a T-Shirt from America, and brown khaki pants. Wears a backpack sometimes, except when fighting. Fights with a broadsword and an elbow blade.
Personality: Rather brassy, confident in himself during fights, calm at other times.
Fighting Style: Mix of Raphael, The Apprentice (stance), and Talim. Specializes in launchers and aerial combos.
Who are you seeking: (Calis, Soulia, neither.) Calis
Childhood: Born in the USA from Talim and Jackson White, a religion student who visited Talim's village to learn about the religion of the village. He was raised in the US, frequently traveling to Asia to visit the village of his ancestors. After his parents died, he moved to the village and buried them there. Now he seeks to return peace to the world by working with Calis and Soul Calibur.
Picture if desired: None for now, unless I can find someone to do artwork for me.

Username: Archangel_Crow
Name: Kenji Deamon
Son/Daughter of: Seigfried and Melissa
Appearence: see picture, but instead of blonde hair he has Brown, he wields a huge sword that has appears to have runes running down it (but they do nothing)
Personality: he is steadfast in completing his fathers goal to destroy Soul Edge, but other then that he's a pretty laid back guy
Fighting Style: Controlled Zweihander
Who are you seeking: Calis
Childhood: His childhood was spent mostly with just his mother while his father went out searching for Soul Edge, when it was rumored to be no more Seigfried came home and taught Kenji how to fight.
Picture if desired: User Image

Username: Archangel_Crow
Name: Crow
Son/Daughter of: Nightmare and Tira
Appearence: see picture, he wields a huge sword that curves inward on the blade side, and has large serrations on the other.
Personality: he is always wanting more power much like his father did. He is kinda close with his sister, and would do anything to protect her, even fight his own father
Fighting Style: chaotic zweihander
Who are you seeking: Soulia
Childhood: His childhood was hell at best, much like his sister he was beaten and abused by his father, it wasn't until Nightmare tried to take his sister's soul that Crow stood up to him. They fled the house and have been on the road ever since.

Username: catarangirl1920
Name: Arizhel Stormrunner
Son/Daughter of: Sigfried (Before he met Melissa) And Setsuka
Appearence: Long flowing blood Red hair Emerald Green eyes and she is a neko (Setsuka was turned into a neko before she met sigfried and never got turned back as it was a curse from Soul Edge she weilds two short swords
Personality: she is a very sweet trusting girl untill she gets mad then its like a volcano erupting
Fighting Style: two short swords taking speed
over power
Childhood: she took up Piracy after being abandoned by both her parnets
Picture if desired:User Image

Username: Siegfried98
Name: Niruku Hellfire
Son/Daughter of: Lynette and Maxi (on and off again love thing)
Appearence: Niruku (don't mind that he looks a little like a girl)
Personality: sensitive person and caring when he gets into a fight he gets a little pumped when he gets into a fight which is great for him seeing how he has mixed his martial art fighting with the dancing style he learned from his mother but after that he calms down and becomes a real fun loving guy.
Fighting Style: weapons Falcon claws that gives him killing stabs when he uses them with his martial arts also as bells on his hands and legs from his mother to make the person only hear the sounds of the bells when he fights
Who are you seeking: Both
Childhood: Niruku always heard stores from his mother about the fights of the world looking for the swords of power. Each store he heard before bed made him start to dream about if he had the power of the swords. But it really started when he heard that his father once went after the sword that is how he meet her. That is when he start to learn how to fight he wasn't really good with a sword but he was fastest person you will ever meet so when he saw a man using martial arts and really got into that when his mother find out she didn't like the idea but wanted to help her son so she showed him the dancing she used to do it was funny but worked well. When he got old enough he finally wanted to go out on his own a sad day for his mother but she let him go he said when he comes back he is going to be one of the most powerfully person ever just like his dad.

Username: Siegfried98
Name: Fujion
Son/Daughter of: Kamikirimusi and unknown father
Appearence: Fujion
Personality: She knows right from wrong but doesn't do it all the time she helps out when she can but can be very cold. She is normal a natural type of person some could say loving but you would have to know her for along time.
Fighting Style: Three part staff (mix Kilik and Seong Mi-na)
Who are you seeking: Both
Childhood: Ayama had three different parts of her life each teacher what life was going to be like. When she was young her mother gave her away for her life was to come to an end as a young monk find her and took her to temple there the monks helped her make a new life even though she was a Oni. They were teaching her that everything had life and no one was just good or evil they had a choice. She was six when bandits came to the temple killing and trying to take the holy spear that the monks had she went to hide with the spear as the monks were being killed but when she was running she ran right in the boss of all the bandits he looked down at her as she went to attack him she was mad that he did all these as he stopped her attack and put his sword to her neck. At that time he was going to kill her but he didn't he let her life but in doing so she had to come with them she didn't want to die so she went with him. Like the monks said everyone had a choice these was her second part of her life were she went with evil. She went with the bandits and was helping them to take everything from everyone and killing who ever got in there way she was 12 when she was going up in the ranks she was the best fighter there using that holy spear but one day she had to kill a family as there was a little girl there it made her think of herself as she killed the boss that made her become these evil that the monks had told not to become. As she became 15 she had her third part seeing how she was a fighter though and though she join the army of her country fighting in the many wars helping there land but killing the there countries as after they were done she looked at her king and said she couldn't fight here anymore the fighting it wasn't good enough she wanted more people to fight and seeing how the wars were over she went away and went to go and find a fight in which she liked that is when she heard about two swords one good one evil if she could get thoughs then maybe everyone would be coming after her then she could have all the fighting she want an endless killing or she could go the good way and save the people that she hurt and theres hurt to make a world of peace would she go of the way of the monks that have raised her to be good or the bandits that raised her to kill she spend most of her so called young age looking for for it. Sadly when she knew that King Algol had the sword and she was making her way she was stopped by Angol Fear the battle was long and took up to much time Hilde already moved the swords and she lost her now she is in this new time.

Username:Mistress Shoku
Name: Elizabeth Cheshire
Son/Daughter of: Cassandra and James Cheshire.
Appearence: Tall lean girl with brown hair, and bright blue eyes. Always wearing a large dress with a tiara on her head.
Personality: Upbeat, Happy, Sarcastic and hates losing.
Fighting Style: Short Sword and Shield
Childhood: Elizabeth's childhood was actually pretty decent until the faithful when Soulia's minions bought forth pain and misery upon her English Townfront. She watched as Soulia's shadow beings killed her parents the only two things that were of actual flesh was a large man wielding a sword, and a little girl holding a ring of some sort. Elizabeth looked through her old moms books and find out who they resembled before her house burnt down and she has been looking for them and the way to stop this ever since.

Username: Naita Kozuki
Name: Raven Ashera
Son/Daughter of: The Secret Apprentice and Lynn Ashera
Appearence: Short brown hair, cold blue eyes, typically wears a light brown tunic that is torn in several places, also tends to wear a tattered cape.
Personality: Calm and calculating, she is an excelent strategist, but is easy to get along with once you get to know her. She always carries a light saber with her, usually red.
Fighting Style: Jedi/Sith, learned from the Apprentice
Who are you seeking: Calis I guess
Childhood: Darth Ashera, which is obviously not her real name, spent most of her childhood learning the wys of the Force. From her father, she learned the fighting skills of both the Jedi and the Sith, and is well in-tuned with both sides of the force, though her strange affinity for the Dark Side, she is typically regarded as a Sith. It doesn't make her evil, its just how her training has progressed.
Picture if desired:

Username: IIRoxanneII
Name: Ryui Cherish
Son/Daughter of: Ki & Kai Cherish
Appearence: white hair,green eyes,tall,Always wearing a black greenish hoddie
Personality: Mysterious,funny sometimes,cold,not bright,evil sometimes
Fighting Style: Tall heavy sword,magic,magentic shield
Who are you seeking:Calis
Childhood: Ryui childhood was terrible his mother was the only person he loves he had no friends due to how he looked and acted his father was incredibly mean to him after his mother died he ran away and spent time thinking he now seeks Calis he hopes not to meet anyone who would only get in his way...
Picture if desired:

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Battle so Far: Scarlet ambushed Hasujo at Talim's Village of the Wind, Scarlet was looking around for souls to give to Soulia, when Hasujo said to leave, Night struck as Scarlet came back and triggered a fight between her and Hasujo which later Scarlet's Brother Crow took over while she collected all the souls of the Village. Hasujo ran away limping in pain beaten. and Crow and Scarlet continued their journey to persue Soulia.
Arizhel was walking along trying to find clues as to Calis's location she was not bothering anyone then she felt evil aproching

((How do we do battle roll dice???))

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
(no just act it out and hit and miss every once and a while)

SCARLET

~So do you wish me to rip out your spine in a painless manner, so you can't feel your death~

"Brother Soul Edge is smelling another soul, its close I think we are being followed or ambushed up ahead"

~Or cut open your arteries and let you bleed out slowly and painfully~

~Either Way, I live and you die!~
Mistress Shoku
(no just act it out and hit and miss every once and a while)

SCARLET

~So do you wish me to rip out your spine in a painless manner, so you can't feel your death~

"Brother Soul Edge is smelling another soul, its close I think we are being followed or ambushed up ahead"

Arizhel Spun around at the call of Soul caliber which for her had split into two seprate blades however both where caliber "Soul caliber sense a dark soul ahead I must be carefull however i have to clense this land of all evil for my lord and master Calis" she said bravly

Friendly Genius

"Sister you worry too much..." Crow says resting his massive sword on his shoulder, "Anyone who ambushes the children of Nightmare and Tira.. are idiots."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
(I see we have more people. This is better, and the odds are a little more even.)
Hasujo awoke screaming in pain. Breathing heavily, he laid back down, wincing when his chest and stomach hurt. Crow must've broken through a few of his ribs, and possibly crushed something else. Hasujo knew he would recover, since he was young, and healed quickly. As soon as the pain subsided, he reached for his backpack, and, after going through it for a bit, found an herb that he had known was a powerful painkiller. Once he had mashed it into a fine powder, he mixed it with some water, and drank the concoction, which worked immediately. Hasujo got up, and walked outside the hut he was in. He bypassed the guards, and stepped out onto the path. He knew that he had about an hour or two before his painkiller wore off, and he'd have to find a place to rest. He took out his map, and looked at it. He got his bearings, and headed northeast, where the nearest village was. He knew he had to move fast, so he broke into a sprint, and followed the path.
(If someone wants to run into Hasujo, go ahead, but please don't kick the crap out of him just yet.)

Friendly Genius

Kenji while walking to a small village comes across Hasujo, amazed that he is even walking Kenji approaches him slowly asking, "Are you okay?"

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
SCARLET

"Worried brother I am not worried at all, I want to go towards them actually Soul Edge is still hungry." Scarlet said to her brother childishly playing with her weapon of destruction.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
Hasujo looked at the newcomer. "I've been better, although I've never been hurt like this before. A pair of assassins came to my village, and razed it. One of them, like he was a demon, impaled me, and his sister was about to kill me. Had I not called up the winds in time, I would've died, and my soul given to a demon sword. I need serious medical attention." He said, having a slightly hard time breathing. "Would you happen to know about Calis, ugh." Hasujo grasped his bandaged wounds. His painkiller was wearing off, too early. Something was seriously wrong, and he knew it. He hoped that this newcomer wouldn't try to finish him off.
SamusX4
Hasujo looked at the newcomer. "I've been better, although I've never been hurt like this before. A pair of assassins came to my village, and razed it. One of them, like he was a demon, impaled me, and his sister was about to kill me. Had I not called up the winds in time, I would've died, and my soul given to a demon sword. I need serious medical attention." He said, having a slightly hard time breathing. "Would you happen to know about Calis, ugh." Hasujo grasped his bandaged wounds. His painkiller was wearing off, too early. Something was seriously wrong, and he knew it. He hoped that this newcomer wouldn't try to finish him off.

Arizhel came running up at that moment "Who are all of you and who od you surve" her swords drawn in anticipation

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff