Welcome to Gaia! ::

ViciouslySexy
name: Kaze Kuroi
race: Fallen Angel
sex: Male
relationship interest: Setsuna? His interests though will take some time, he is a bad guy after all.
weapons/powers: Energy manipulation, mostly dark aura. Is able to heal rapidly at night, or in dark settings. Is incredibly fast, able to outrun almost anyone. His energy is depleted in day, so he barely shows himself then. Expert with a sword, True Darkness. The blade is 4 ' long and 6'' wide. The edges of the sword are a dark purple while the core is black, making it quite elegant.
description: Stands at 6 6'' and weighs around 180 lbs. Has a slender body but still strong, able to defend himself when needed to without 'extra' abilities. Kaze has red hair spiked down, covering his left eye. His right eye is crystal blue, seeming to glow at night. Wearing a black collared button up shirt blue carpenter jeans, Kaze is able to fight extremely well in them.

((your in))
((what's happening now?))
Oi noice, thought everyone left. Yes, where is everyoen at the time?))
((the story so far is that we just went threw a portal door that sailor pluto's ex girlfriend adrian set up to show us something about the past))
ViciouslySexy
Oi noice, thought everyone left. Yes, where is everyoen at the time?))

((yes, yes...i wonder where they went...^^))
usagi walked up to raye "i suggest we all stick together untill she tells us what to do" usagi looked around "i wonder what this place is"

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"another dimension." she said. "we're floating in a dimension i created. its sor of like the dark side of the time gates." She said as a battle appeared before them. swords and staffs and what ever else could be used as a weapon clashed with its partner. Blood spilled everywhere as the enemies of the moon fought against its forces. Sailor Pluto was occupied with fighting off a few of the enemys and was pretty much being overthrown by them. A dark blaze came not to long after Pluto had managed to get some ofthe monters off herself. A sailor stood in a black sailor fuku with the standard black leotard and a black and gray skirt. Holding her staff up the new sailor destroyed the remaining monsters and jumped down infront of Pluto and the others. that was when i first met the moon kingdom forces.
((Dunno how to get myself involved.))

Someone so close to me...I can feel their presence. If I could only reach them, maybe then I can escape from this place, this abyss. He thought. His body lay floating in no where, the area around him pitch black. If only they can feel me, and rescue me from here, for then I can take my revenge on those who did this to me, and spread my fear.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Pluto looked around some feeling an odd presence What is this presence i'm feeling, its familar yet i don'y know who it is Pluto stood in the now black dimension and looked over at the man laying there. Who are you, why are you in here? she asked and walked over to the man and stood a few feet from him.
((Hiyas...so whats going on?))
He saw her, his left eye glowing white. Her presence was familiar as well, like if they had met before, or battled. Why? Because I was not allowed to love...banished here to be alone forever. He wore black armor, his red hair long and straight, a knight.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
She looked into his one open eye. handsome. why do i feel so werid all of the sudden. Is my body reacting to him? Why.Setsuna asked herself, she knew she had seen him somewhere before but where. Why. she heard him say. Why what she watnted to ask but didn't. Not allowed to love how cruel, i to am forbiddion to love another, that's why chaos was put into that sleep.
Cruel yes, but with love, people tend to become weaker. I was made to be a warrior...and I wished not to be one anymore...Free me from this imprisonment... he pleaded, his eye giving off a strange aura, radiating through the dimension. His hand came out, wanting to hold onto hers, wanting to get out of this place.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ViciouslySexy
Cruel yes, but with love, people tend to become weaker. I was made to be a warrior...and I wished not to be one anymore...Free me from this imprisonment... he pleaded, his eye giving off a strange aura, radiating through the dimension. His hand came out, wanting to hold onto hers, wanting to get out of this place.
With love people tend to become stronger as well. they push themselves to live for that person. I'll set you free, you'll be able to love again. she reached out slowly with her own hand wanting to touch him. Just a little closer.Touching his hand she smiled. i feel as though we've met. what is your name? she asks floating in his dimension.
Kaze Kuroi, warrior of darkness and wind.. He grabbed onto her hand, his dark aura surging throughout his body could now be felt. It was too late though, he could feel himself slowly slipping away from this dimension. And you? You too seem so familiar...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff