Welcome to Gaia! ::

"It won't be a reckless one...if this thing is anything like me, it would be weaker in the day. My aura tends to be cut in half in the daytime...compared to night where I am stronger. If we find it now, it probably would not of healed completely." He told her. Kaze looked for the exit, soon finding it. He started to walk towards it, ready to hunt this thing down.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"wait up I'm coming with you. Your going to need it." she said and held her hand up as her staff appeared in her hands and she caught up with him. "Setsuna i've set up a barrier around this apartment stay hidden in my dimension the thing won't find you unless you want to be found." She said and looked back at setsuna.
Ashlee27
Mina saw Usagi. A bright smile came out as she looked at Usagi. "Oh nothing much, just playing some games at the arcade. And you, I haven't seen you in a while."

"yah i know we havent seen each for some time.....so what have you been doing latly?" she continued to walk towards her house with mina
"If you wish not to be found, then don't follow me. I'm going to make myself known. When it comes to me, then you two can get him. My aura is weakened enough as it is." He opened the door and headed out of the apartment building, waiting for Setsuna.

It looked like an ordinary man, in a business suit with a set of shades on. He walked the streets casually looking around all the time. This body will do for now...I must find something stronger though, or use it to get closer. he thought.
"Studying which dodn't help at all...but at least I got to play some volleyball today." He turned around sensing something out of place. Mina looked at Usagi, wondering if she had felt it.
Ashlee27
"Studying which dodn't help at all...but at least I got to play some volleyball today." He turned around sensing something out of place. Mina looked at Usagi, wondering if she had felt it.

usagi looked around noticing it to "what was that?" she looked around trying to see if anything or anyone was near by "we should go check it out".
Mina nodded and followed close behind Usagi. "I wish for once that one day could just be ordinary."
Ashlee27
Mina nodded and followed close behind Usagi. "I wish for once that one day could just be ordinary."

"yah some days i wish that to" they continued running untill they reached this weird looking woman trying to steel a civillions star seed "hey mina look at that over there"
He had soon felt two acceptional auras, one being familiar. "The queen," he grinned. His shades glistened in the sun as he stepped out in the open behind Mina and Usagi. Now I can get them when they least expect it.
She turned around for a second before hearing Usagi. All Mina had saw was some man, not looking dangerous at all. Mina turned back towards Usagi. "Shall we transform somewhere?"
usagi looked at the man "his energy feels somewhat familier" she then rembered when she was on top of her school when that guy attacted "wait i have a feeling i know you...." she looked over at mina "lets tranform now".
"Alright. Venus Crystal Power Make-up!" With this, Mina had changed into Sailor Venus. She looked at the man, feeling this strange power as well. "You're right, he doesn't seem right at all."
((Ahaahaa..wrong RP sweatdrop ))

The man smiled as he saw one of them was a Senshi. "How great, I get to meet the famous Senshi!" His body twitched as it soon transformed into something different. His glasses fell of, revealing the different eyes, the whties of both eyes were black as the irises were red. Claws extended from his hands as his teeth became fanged.
usagi reached to her lockette and pulled it off yelling "moon eternal make up!" she then had transformed into eternal sailor moon. "i rember you....so your the energy we were sensing" usagi got into a fighting stance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff