Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Rawr!))

His eyes glared about the place as he walked around some more. He was now out of the knight's armor, weraing 'normal' clothing. A black collared buton up shirt with a set of blue jeans. Also wearing sunglasses, Kaze needed a method of concealing his left eye. He sword was gone, but able to be summoned when needed. "This place all seems familiar, but yet I don't remember it..." he muttered, moving about, following auras that he had felt.
usagi looked at adrian about to take off "hey you guys what are you doing on the roof?" she had a confuzed look

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"nothing princess, nothing at all." She said and looked at Usagi. "Strange i sense another presence nearby." she looked out into the city and put her hand to her locket. "Show me this new presence." she said as the face of Kaze appeared. "So he's the one I've been getting the readings from." She said and smiled.
usagi still was confuzed "i dont think im gunna evan bother with this one, i will see you guys later" she waved them goodbye and took the stairs back down from the roof
He halted, sensing one's presence. This aura, made him feel hate, anger right away. "Is this the one who imprisioned me?" he asked himself, now wanting to find this person.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Setsuna looked at adrian for a while. "Adrian please wait until we at least find out more about this person." She said feeling his presence. He's near she thought and looked down from the roof.
His pace quickened, soon turning into sprints. His incredible speed took him far, but closer to this aura. Why does this hate appear now? This aura...it has to be the cause of it! With a great leap, Kaze front flipped on top of a building adjacent to Usagi's position. Looking down, Kaze saw her. The sudden hate almost took over his body, anger building just from the sight of her. The left eye glew a bright red. "Her?! Was it her?" he asked himself.
usagi looked at him in shock "was what who....what are you talking about, and were did you come from" usagi shook her head in confuzment. She then took a better look at him *why do i know this pressence....and he looks familer to* she thought trying hard to think
Unsheathing the True Darkness, Kaze never answered any of her questions. With a face full of anger, the blade slashed down through the air, creating an energy wave, unleashing it towards Usagi.
"wow what are you doing?!" she backed away "do you even know me?" usagi waited to see what his next move would be to decide what she should do next
The the wave of dark energy rushed towards her, Kaze flipped in the air, until above Usagi. As he was, the blade swung once again, another wave of energy ripping out, chasing after the girl as well.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((nya))

Setsuna looked back at the door Usagi had gone through. Her eyes widened when she felt the familiar presence of Kaze. "Kaze." She whispered and looked back at adrian who was already running through the door. Catching up with her she pulled her back. "No don't." She begged.

Adrian looked at her partner surprised at what she had just said. "What the hell do you mean don't the princess is in trouble we have to save.....her." Adrian said and smiled a bit. "Then again she can handle herself we'll just watch from here." She said and looked down at Kaze as he chased Usagi.

I have to stop him. Setsuna thought and ran after the two. catching up with Kaze she grabbed onto his arm. "Stop this she's not the target of your anger, the one who imprisoned you died over a millienium ago in a battle. Please stop." She said.
The rage had gotten to his head. "Do not stop me! She is the one that did this to me!" His free hand lunged at her in a fist, not wanting anyone to stop him.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Setsuna managed to avoid his fist and looked at him. Usagi had been the one that had imprisoned him? from what she had known she had thought it was queen Serenity that had imprisoned him. "Princess serenity imprisoned you in that dark realm?" she asked.

"That bimbo did?" Adrian asked sitting on one of the rails. "Funny i was told the exact same thing as Setsuna here. Over a millenium ago a dark warrior that fell in love with one of the scouts was imprisoned in a dark dimension. For what reasons the warrior was imprisoned for was never known to us. I was told it was the queen that came before the meatball head over there was the one that imprisoned you." she said looking curiously at Kaze.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff