Welcome to Gaia! ::

she finally beats the game. "oh yeah, that was fun!" she said happily.
usagi allmost chocked on her food "....um...how do you know about them?" usagi gave a nervous laugh

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Adrian smiled "my mother told me stories about them all the time i presumed that they were merely fairytale but i'm guessing they are real."
usagi started eating again "well i think there real and that sailor moon shes a good fighter" usagi laughed to herself
she sighed, she walked down by Usagi and Adrian, when she heard that they knew about the sailor scouts, and almost chocked on her drink she was drinking. "how do you two know about them?" she asked.
raye comes walking up "hey usagi i've been looking for you every where i have somthing to tell you." she was panting because she had been running
"hey raye arnt you supose to be at school" usagi stood up and went over to her
((Um, can I join?
Name: Ethanial Darkwood
Race: back in the time of the Silver Milenium he was a prine of the dog star Sirius, now he has been reencarated into a human
Sex: Male
Relationship Interest: Males and females, but mostly males.
Weapons/Powers: Star sword and telepahic powers
Appearance: He has dark ash blue hair with well-placed dark red streaks and eyes the color of a new full moon. He is around 6' with a lean stature with a slightly pallor complexion, though not to the point were he looks unhealthy with long thin scars on his back now faint from age that he doesn't feel self conscious about, or at least acts as such. He wears tough black leather boots with black fade in jean along with a white sleeveless top that stretches up to his mid neck with a blue design of a star in the middle and white arm wraps that stretched from small silver rings around his middle fingers and his wrists to just below his elbows. He also wears a sliver Celtic cross on a thin silver chain.))
Darkwood
((Um, can I join?
Race: back in the time of the Silver Milenium he was a prine of the dog star Sirius, now he has been reencarated into a human
Appearance: He has dark ash blue hair with well-placed dark red streaks and eyes the color of a new full moon. He is around 6' with a lean stature with a slightly pallor complexion, though not to the point were he looks unhealthy with long thin scars on his back now faint from age that he doesn't feel self conscious about, or at least acts as such. He wears tough black leather boots with black fade in jean along with a white sleeveless top that stretches up to his mid neck with a blue design of a star in the middle and white arm wraps that stretched from small silver rings around his middle fingers and his wrists to just below his elbows. He also wears a sliver Celtic cross on a thin silver chain.))

your in^^
Darkwood
((Um, can I join?

i allready tried posting this but o well, yup your in biggrin
Ethanial let out a sigh as he sipped a bit reluctantly at his peach/banana smoothie while reading the last few lines of the fourth chapter in his library copy of 'In the Time of the Butterflies.' His eyebrows furrowed as he tried to comprehend how any of this could be important to his future. After all he didn't live in the Dominican Republic and he sure as hell wouldn't have gotten pregnant with three children, lose the third at birth and then question her faith. Angelica, a girl in his Literature class, said that it would get better in the future, but he was severely starting to doubt that it ever would.

He let out another sigh before placing the book down, making sure to mark the page before he did, putting his cup done as he raised his arms above his head and stretched, realigning the vertebrae in his back with a series of cracks. He gave a small smile of content before his arms once again fell back to rest on the table of his both as he gaze moved to wander around the random arcade he had entered today.

He was pretty new to the town and had just started at his new high school just this past week. Ethanial had to admit that it was pretty lonely living but he didn't complain, what good would complaining do? None. It never did.
"how do you know about the Sailor scouts?" she asked again, this time quieter, so no one except Usagi could hear her.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Three of them now wow how nice one goes to a private school the other looks llike she doesn't even attened school Adrian thought finishing her lunch. "Maybe i'll send out another wave of my aura, no other wise those three will sense it." She said quietly and got up and walked around the school. "They don't know of the darkest cout there is yet there are two sides to every coin and i am the dark side of the coin." She said and chuckled.
man, i wish Artimus was here, he really does believe me she thought, she then thought: and this other girl... she thought, staring at Adrian, i don't think she can be trusted she then finally thought.
Kirarakali
"how do you know about the Sailor scouts?" she asked again, this time quieter, so no one except Usagi could hear her.

"thats what i was trying to figure out" usagi gave a nervous laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces