Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Survivor

"Roads surround my fate.
I chose the hardest way.
Longing to be free.
No one else but me."
User Image
Standing her ground outside the darkened lobby now, Sadie glanced in either that direction of the doomed building or around that particular area. She had the shotgun up in her grasp again while the cigarette idly rested in her mouth. Shortly after Claire had came out into the stinging cold with her brother, after dispatching an infected man that had tried to surprise her by jumping out of a closed door. Leo had soon arrived himself and immediately went into a spiel about this and that. Of which it all was important of course, considering where all five of them currently stood.

"I'd rather spend less than a minute waiting out here, in case a straggler of our original party came out and ended up not seeing anyone of us." Sadie mentioned, her voice loud enough to appear over the wind, right as Leo began to move away in the exact direction he had said. Before she had done the very same, she reached up and plucked the cigarette away from her mouth. Just to flick it away and took a firm grip on her weapon with both hands again, firmly resting the butt up against her shoulder as she sprinted after the Delta Team leader.

Regarding what she had to say however, unless the weather happened to mess up their communications. The other people that arrived here in the apparently doomed plane would always be able to reach out towards them over that system.

As she still moved after the veteran leader, knowing and trusting the judgement and need to get far away from the building as soon as possible. Sadie glanced over her shoulder in the direction of Chris, Claire and Cenny, motioning for them to follow as Erik continued to lead the way. Which she gladly obliged and allowed him to do so, considering that he had taken up a rifle in lieu of a shotgun. A weapon that allowed for a much wider range, should any further danger present itself.

Either way, Sadie kept pace with the veteran a little ways off to his side. Her gaze alert as her turned to look at what surrounded them on both sides. Which for right now was nothing more than snow covered, seemingly vacant buildings and more snow that crunched beneath their feet.

EriTanaka's Significant Otter

Shadowy Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x

╔═══════════════════╗

Kiyato made quick pace when exiting the building. It was coming down, and unfortunately that would create an even larger problem, one he wasn't sure everyone would catch right away. Regardless his focus was to make sure everyone got out. Kiyato slowed his pace to tread behind everyone. He was the overall leader, if someone had to die it would need to be him anyway. As they all passed him Kiyato defended the rear, slicing apart any plague infested thing came his way, making sure to take out the brain.

"Hurry it up!" Kiyato shouted.

Once he was certain the rest of them were close enough to the bottom floors Kiyato took a grenade from his belt and as a zombie came up to him and opened it's mouth Kiyato shoved the grenade in and kicked it back into the crowd, then immediately darted down. That grenade wouldn't make that building any less stable anyway. Kiyato hopped over rails as fast as he could. The chocking Zombie had no fear and moved on as much as it could, before the grenade decided to end its adventure and blow it up, along with the walls to that floor and the plagued force behind it. Kiyato got rid of most of the ones behind them now, but the ones on the later floors would still be in the way.

Soon the floors decreased to the single digits and they were close. Kiyato saw everyone was making it out on time. Some were still just standing around for some reason. This was not a time to be standing around. Formality's could be made later. Kiyato jumped from a small flight of stairs and then dashed out threw the door just as Erik seemed to be taking everyone farther away from the building. Good. Kiyato followed suit, letting the snow embed his footprints into it and covered his shoes in cold snow. As everyone seemed to follow, Kiyato began to catch his breathe, slowing down to a slower pace. He looked back at the building, it's entire structure shaking, ready to come down.

(im going to rush us to the spot feel free to...get urself over there lol)

Once the entire group was far enough from the crash Kiyato sat down and put away his sword. He folded his arms and took a few deep breathes as the building behind him crashed. Once everyone was here Kiyato had a few things to report.

size=10]"Alright guys listen up for a minute. Now that building....WAS...where we were going to enter, but it looks like the main entrance is completely gone now. We have to find another way in. The rest of that place is underground and there's no way there is only one entrance to that spot. I would think there is an emergency exit somewhere farther than here. Basically there emergency exit. That's the only way were getting there now. Unless you all have shovels. What do you guys think?"Kiyato asked the group. He may be leader, but the input of everyone else was also vital.

╚═══════════════════╝

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
MICHAEL -- B A R R E T -- IRONSIDE
╚══════════════╝

"It's going down tonight in this town,
cause they stare and growl,
They all stare and growl...

I take a scar every time I cry,
cause it ain't my style, no it ain't my style...

Going down to the gravel, head to the barrel,
take this life and end this struggle;
"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Michael watched the plane plow into the Prometheus lab. The resultant fireworks were quite beautiful through the view of his night vision goggles. Mike had parachuted into the area from an OVERWATCH aircraft. Now his primary entrance was compromised."Well that makes life more complicated. Maybe there is something tasty in my bag o' tricks." Mike said under his breath. He slung his bag around and saw a black ring about four feet across when assembled. There was a manual detonator and a rappel line in the kit with the device. Mike rang up his OVERWATCH operator, "Quick question for ya'. What the heck is this glorified hula hoop in my bag?" The operator giggled softly and said "Mike it is a subterranean infiltration device. You use your sonar function on your goggles to identify a tunnel and place the ring over it. Trigger the ring and rappel down the resulting hole. Easy as pie" "Have you ever tried to make pie? It's a pain in the a**." Mike disconnected and pinged with the goggles. An underground escape and service tunnel lit up in his display. "Bingo" Mike placed the ring over the top of the tunnel and pulled the ripcord. The shape charges in the ring blew a hole into the roof of the tunnel, mike rappelled down and drew his suppressed M4. He began to move into the subbasement. He knew that even in the event that the building fell the reinforced sub-structure would be stable. Mike switched to thermal view and began his easter egg hunt in the dark.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Los Angeles come scam me please...

Emptiness never sleeps at Clifton's, 6am
with your bag lady friend and your mind descending;
stripped of the right to be a human in control,
it's warmer in Hell so down we go...

They say,
this is the city,
the city of angels;
all I see is dead wings...
"

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
✦▐▐ (INFECTED)▐▐ ✦
Klaudia Raine Dragomir

S U B J E C T - 0 0 2

"So much trash is spread everywhere.But trash is trash no matter what.You just have to clean it up ."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- - - >> Raine tucked herself under the staircase on the bottom floor as she silently looked upwards, her almost reptilian eyes watching carefully in the darkness as a few Licker Betas passed overhead, heading upwards towards the crash. Once she was clear, she would be able to evacuate through the service tunnels before the building self-destructed. The pale woman pressed herself against the wall as one of the minor B.O.W.'s looked down at her floor, clearly confused if it had actually heard anything or not. After a few minutes, it left and joined the others. Now that it was clear, she could finally extract. As quietly as possible, the black-haired female knelt down and ran her pale fingers along the floor until she felt a raised edge. ' Ah... Here ve are~ Good to go~ ' Raine smirked as she moved the plate aside and hopped down into the service tunnel.

"Now zhen.... zhere shouldt be a ladder down zhat vay zhat shouldt get me close to zhe helicopter..." She muttered quietly to herself as she started to walked down the long corridor rather casually. To her knowledge, there weren't going to be any issues. Or..... so she thought. A loud bang echoed out, startling the small woman and causing her to place a hand on her combat knife just in case she needed it. Not like it would have helped much though. Raine was dreadful with close-quarters combat. With a frown on her pale face, her teal eyes glared down the hall only to barely see movement from the small cloud of debris. Even her enhanced vision couldn't see past that. Carefully, she started to walk over with a determined look on her face to get the heck out of there before she needed any assistance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOCATION : The Service Tunnels Underneath Prometheus Pharmaceuticals
MOOD : Cautious
FORM : Human
{{ THEME MUSIC }}

User Image

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

And so it begins Mike's reptilian brain kicked in as his scenes registered the humanoid walking down the tunnel. Mike held his position behind a storage crate and let the girl approach. As she walked past Mike saw a knife in her hand. His hand whipped out and grabbed her wrist and braced it behind her back. He then forced her against the wall on top of the flat of her knife and placed the silencer of his gun on her forehead.
She's cute...as far as enemies go. He thought as he pinned the girl."Identify." was the only word from his mouth as he held her. On a normal mission he would have just blown her away non-combatant or not. He wanted to know all the players on the board. If she IS Umbrella or Tricell I have a new set of rules in store.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

They say,
this is the city,
the city of angels;
"

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
✦▐▐ (INFECTED)▐▐ ✦
Klaudia Raine Dragomir

S U B J E C T - 0 0 2

"So much trash is spread everywhere.But trash is trash no matter what.You just have to clean it up ."

- - - >> Raine had started to lower her guard a bit, finding no one, when a hand reached out and forcefully pinned it against her back as she was pressed against the cold cement walls in the service tunnel. She winced, closing her eyes tightly from the impact. Granted, it didn't hurt all that much but the shock of it caused the reaction that her body automatically responded with. Being careful as to not expose her rather interesting eyes, she peeked ever so slightly in orcer to catch the sight of a silenced barrel in her face. Sighing, she opened her eyes slightly, not enough at to expose much of her elliptical pupils as she stared at him for a moment. ' How is zhe hell did zhis man get here so qvickly...? Oh Wesker isn't going to like zhis report... '

Her teal gaze looked back towards the firearm still in her face as she sighed. The dark-haired woman with the faintly shimmering pale skin would have to answer to avoid conflict. "First... Vould you get zhat zhing out of mein face?! Zhat ist not how vone shouldt treat a voman...." Raine first tried joking around a bit to difuse the tense situation before continuing. "Mein name ist Klaudia Dragomir.... Omega Team sniper und medic.... Now vill you please get your gun out of mein face?" She squirmed a little bit, finding the knife uncomfortable despite being on the flat of the blade. At the rate things were going, she needed to get out soon before more issues arose...

MOOD : Annoyed, Nervous
{{ THEME MUSIC }}

User Image

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
XxDarkShadowWolfxX
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

This seems to convenient...I should check her. Mike spoke into his throat mic and asked Vicky, "Vicky, I need confirmation on a BSAA operative's ID" There was a short pause, then Vicky responded "Name, position and team?" Mike relayed the intel. Another pause went by. " She appears in the system but I cant confirm without a retinal or bio-metric scan." Mike pressed the barrel of the .45 against Raine's head and pulled out his OPSAT Palm Pilot. He flipped it open and checked his functions. He found that his Camera could be used as a retinal scanner. "Vicky, I have a retinal scanner on my OPSAT. Give me a minute. He stared into Raine's face and said, "Open your eyes and let me confirm your ID. Then the gun comes off your forehead. The camera lens opened and Mike held the OPSAT in front of his prisoner's face.
I really don't want to hurt an agent but if she is an impersonator she is a risk we can't afford.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

They say,
this is the city,
the city of angels;
"

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
✦▐▐ (INFECTED)▐▐ ✦
Klaudia Raine Dragomir

S U B J E C T - 0 0 2

- - - >> ' Scheiße...! Zhis ist not goodt..... Mein eyes von't match mein data.... vell not entirely. Zhe iris pattern shouldt be the same zhough..... ' She thought to herself for a few moments before sighing and nodding slightly. Raine raised her free hand showing that she wasn't going to try anything risky. "Ja, ja.... fine...." Her voice sounded a bit worried as she replied to the darkly-clothed man. If things kept going this way, she would need to call Wesker for assistance... something that she really wished to avoid since it was meant to be a simple task.

"You probably von't believfe me but I assure you zhat I am who I say I am. You can take a bloodt sample if you vish." As she said that, Raine opened her eyes, her somewhat reptilian pupils adjusting for the current amount of light rather rapidly. Despite the murky surroundings, her pupils were rather narrow, acting like the small amount of light that was present was more than enough to see by. the pale woman frowned a bit before blinking a few times and leaning a little closer to him, putting her left eye within range of the device. The barrel hurt her forehead a bit but she was at least complying with the man's requests. That had to have gotten her some brownie points.

MOOD : Nervous
{{ THEME MUSIC }}

User Image

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

The OPSAT beeped and Mike called to OVERWATCH "Vicky, you get the data?" There was a very long pause, then Vicky said shakily "Mike...she is Raine Dragomir...but, um there is something wrong with her eyes. I think she has a virus...utilize extreme caution Mike." Mike thought for a minute and he decided to play the cards he was dealt. He lowered the .45 to his side and said "Your ID checks out. If your BSAA why are you leaving the substructure? The mission has not been completed" Mike regarded the woman with a large amount of skepticism as he took a step into the darkness. He was ready for her to try to kill him or escape. If she runs we can inform the BSAA of her defection. Is she tries to kill him she will have to be put down.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

They say,
this is the city,
the city of angels;
"

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
✦▐▐ (INFECTED)▐▐ ✦
Klaudia Raine Dragomir

S U B J E C T - 0 0 2

- - - >> "Mission...? Vhat on Earth are you talking about?" Raine looked towards the male with a clearly confused expression plastered onto her pale face. If she was going to get out of this, she would have to make it sound convincing. "I.... I voke up here after being knocked out. Tyrone didn't seem to be here und it vorries me. I foundt a bit of information inside about zhe two of us but I didn't vant to stay long. Umbrella hadt apparently startedt infiltrating zhe Prometheus labs, pushing out zhe actual vorkers by using zhem for experimentation.... Most of which are B.O.W.'s zhat vere released and are currently roaming zhe facility. I hadt to get aroundt most of zhem...."

She paused for a moment before quickly starting back up like she had remembered something important. "D-Do you havfe any contact vith zhe B.S.A.A.?! Zhis place vas rigged to detonate vhile I vas knocked out. Someone trigger mein vake-up proceedures zhough I'm unsure of who. I vould implore you to be leavfing as vell." The dark-haired woman put away her combat knife to show that she wasn't hostile and raised her hands again to further enforce that point. "I don't know vhat happenedt to me, zhat I can assure you. All I know so far is zhat it is very easy to see in zhe dark. I don't expect you to trust mein vords in zhe least but I vouldn't jepordise mein comrades eizher..."

MOOD : Nervous, Concerned
{{ THEME MUSIC }}

User Image

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
XxDarkShadowWolfxX
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

After Raine sheathed her knife Mike holstered his .45. He felt that a purge was likely but his objectives were clear."Vicky, Call the BSAA. Tell them I found Raine and she is exfiltrating. I am proceeding with the primary objective. Ok Raine, head out the service tunnel and link up with the BSAA operatives outside. I am pressing onward." If there has been a purge activated I can remove the charge manually. Mike drew his assault rifle around and proceeded into the facility. He was ready to tear the place down to studs if he had to.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

They say,
this is the city,
the city of angels;
"

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
✦▐▐ (INFECTED)▐▐ ✦
Klaudia Raine Dragomir

S U B J E C T - 0 0 2

- - - >> Raine nodded and simply watched as he started to walk off. Her teal eyes watched him rather carefully as he eventually vanished into the the facility up through the metal pale she had moved to get down there in the first place. A rather sinister glare then formed as she turned in the opposite direction. ' Zhat vas a close vone.... At least I made sure to svitch all of zhe information und made it untraceable except only to Umbrella..... Hopefully zhe facility will pose a problem. No matter~ Zhe trail was covered. Zhat ist zhe important part, ja~... ' The infected woman simply nodded to herself silently as she continued to walk down the service tunnel casually, even pulling out her sunglasses again as she made her way to one of the exits that happened to be close to the helicopter she currently had a date with. She climbed the ladder and reached upwards to open the hatch. It was a bit heavier than expected with the two feet of snow that was no doubt over it. "Tch...." Growling in a rather reptilian manner under her breath so that it wouldn't echo down the tunnel and alert the man from earlier, she braced herself against the ladder and gave another, stronger push this time.

Raine was rather glad she had her glasses on as the lid flew open, causing bright light to hit her unhindered. Damn was it bright! She was even squinting under her dark-tinted sunglasses. Then again with her affected eye sight, it wasn't really all that surprising either. The pale-skinned female stepped out of the underground passage and into the sunlight, her skin clearly shimmering in a similar manner to the snow now. If one looked close enough or actually felt her skin without gloves on, they would feel very smooth yet tiny scales rather than the soft plush that regular humans had. Sighing rather loudly, she raised a hand so that it hovered over the rims of her glasses as she scouted around. Well, it seemed fairly clear. Not that she could see well however. In well-lit areas, her sight was probably dreadful if almost non-existant. But now wasn't the time to worry about that. For now, she would contact the pilot. "..... Can you hear me?" "Miss Dragomir! I was worried that it had been taking so long!" "Shut zhe hell up und start zhe helicopter. I am outside und on my vay." "Y-Yes M'am!!"

LOCATION : Above the Service Tunnels near Prometheus Pharmaceuticals and a small mountain range
MOOD : Annoyed
{{ THEME MUSIC }}

User Image

Timid Roisterer

User Image
Jacob Sinamoi, Hired Mercenary.

After the plane had fallen through and the BSAA beat a hasty retreat, Sinamoi had become separated. He had taken a wrong step and then the floor gave way--damage from the plane more than likely--he had fallen through, hitting a lower level hard on his side, knocking the wind from him. Crikey, that had hurt! It was only after he had gathered his senses that he realized he could very well be elbow deep in infected, but a panicked look around confirmed he was alone. Guess the bloody things aren't on every floor. he thought, sourly.

Rolling to his feet, he had spent the next moments looking for an exit and had just continued down, eventually finding himself near the ground level. He saw something, then, it looked like somebody moving. It couldn't be any of the BSAA, they were still several levels above him. He raised his HK, looking through the scope. It wasn't much, but at least he could tell it was a woman, human--something was off, but otherwise she seemed normal. He decided to go down, but first he checked his equipment, having slipped his mind a moment ago, but all his gear was there and intact. Heading down, he went to meet whoever it was he had seen.

Approaching carefully, HK416 at the ready if need be, Sinamoi approach, "Pardon, sheila!" he called, "Mind if ya identify yourself? I ain't a bushranger, like, just here on business!"

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
✦▐▐ (INFECTED)▐▐ ✦
Klaudia Raine Dragomir

S U B J E C T - 0 0 2

- - - >> ' You havfe got to be kidding me...... Mein Gott!!! 'The ebony-haired female had started walking a little bit when yet another male voiced called out to her. What was it with men today?! Barely keeping her composure, she cleared her throat to give her a few more seconds before actually turning towards the voice that had called out towards her. Raine looked a bit surprised when she saw that it was a mercenary, by her guess, who looked a bit beat up. Then again, a plane crash would do that to a person. How did that aircraft end up in the building anyways? Her eyes eyes tried to scan the area as for any other signs other than simple-minded infected and found none. Perhaps Wesker would know once she got back. She figured that after her report, depending on the mood he was in and if he didn't scold her for her mishaps, that she would ask. Letting out a soft sigh, Raine raised a hand and waved to him. Luckily, her eyes were well hidden behind her sunglasses. "Identify? Ah vell, ja~ I suppose I shouldt be doing zhat if I'm out here in zhe middle of novhere~" her accent was thick and her voice a bit flirty as she tried to seem as innicent as possible.

Unsure if headquarters had actually gotten her transmission from when she was captured, Wesker had never confired this for her, she simply figured that it would be better to play as if they had and then just act like she didn't know much of anything. "Mein name vould be Klaudia Dragomir.... Und yourself, comrade?" A pleasant and rather convincing smile formed on Raine's pale face as she simply flashed her hands to show that she wasn't a hostile. If they had actually gotten her transmission, no doubt they would have briefed people on how the members of Omega Team actually fought just in case there was an issue of defection. Technically, she did defect. Not just because of the virus however though later on, it would seem like that to people once they found out. No, the former B.S.A.A. medic and sniper already had the mindset for what she was doing from her training years ago. All Wesker did was give her an ideal she agreed with and gave a little viral push to ensure she didn't do the same to him that she had done to her former teammates like Tyrone.

"I do sincerely hope zhat you veren't in zhat plane zhere... You look a bit hurt." Raine then gestured to her small messenger bag before taking a couple steps towards him. "Vould you like me to check you ovfer? You'll need all zhe fortitude you can get if you are panning on heading down zhere." She then pointed to the hatch she had just recently climbed out of. To make sure that her story would hold, the pale female would have to act as nice as possible without being as hateful as she was back at base. A few people knew her true personality but it never seemed to reflect in her field work and that was what she had to go by when feigning her story to others. Hopefully, this encounter wouldn't last very long. She had a flight to catch to get herself out of this god forsaken country. ' Disgusting.... I hadt almost forgotten vas zhe air vas like here..... Zhese people are filthy.... Svine..... Ah vell, I shall be leavfing soon und zhen I can showver, getting zhis trash air off of me~ '

MOOD : Annoyed, Racist
{{ THEME MUSIC }}

User Image
User Image
Erik "Leo" Chambers
BSAA Delta Team; Leader

Following through with his orders, Erik led the team to an intersection about twenty blocks north of the crash site and apparently their target according to Kiyato; which wasn't good news since that meant that the primary entry route was now compromised by a structurally unsound building and the fact that the entire facility was a bio-hazard at this point. Logically, the situation had deteriorated long before they had even arrived on scene which meant that someone had either sabotaged the mission or that the facility had been hit before the had gotten their. Based on his gut feeling, he felt that the situation was the result of another party; which did not bode well for the team, it meant they were not in control of the situation and if they weren't in command then someone else was.

Scanning the area for hostiles and the aerial B.O.W. that had brought the plane down, Erik did a headcount and came up one short; it appeared they had lost one of the mercenaries. Taking out his PDA from a sealed pocket in his tactical vest, he tapped the screen and opened up a map of the area and overlapped a positional map of the team's GPS units; if the mercenary's PDA was on then it would be sending out a response to the ping that the Delta team leader put out. The map gave him the results when the majority of the group appeared around them but Sinamoi's unit flashed from the west about a mile out of town, apparently he had fled separately from the group. As he was looking at his PDA, a flash report came in; "Additional onsite personnel have located and positively identified Klaudia Dragomir, retinal imaging confirms she is infected; utilize extreme caution in her presence, orders are to capture if able otherwise due to her infected status the green light has been issued to terminate the subject."

Erik sighed at the communication, from what he had read a second infiltration team had been deployed separate from the group probably because they had foreseen the operation hitting massive opposition, if the sizable group attracted all the attention a smaller force would be able to insert and extract with nearly zero complications. 'Damn the BSAA, they're using us like pawns on a chessboard; these are people's lives they're ******** around with!' The bearded veteran thought to himself furiously as he replaced his PDA. "Kiyato, this operation is compromised; the situation here is a full on outbreak that has spread well beyond our capabilities; based on the level of contamination inside the building, the bio-hazard has had at least twelve hours to spread and we moved upwind of the crash site so our scent is headed downwind at this moment so my bet would be that we don't stay alone for all the much longer." The Delta commander relayed his thoughts to the commanding officer and then looked at the group behind his shades to let his words sink in, very likely they were about to enter a very snowy hell.

"My recommendation is that we abort the mission, rendezvous with Sinamoi and get the hell out of here; alert the BSAA and turn this icebox to dust with a tactical strike to stop the outbreak. That said, we need the information inside that facility to get to the bottom of this; so I'll volunteer to meet up with the second infiltration team and get what we came here for while the rest of you get out of here." Chambers finished what he had to say, his expression was as usual stoic and calm; as one of the most experienced combatants in the organization and with his history the Delta leader was no stranger to the bad situations but true to his nature he was not going to volunteer anyone else for what would most likely be a suicide mission.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff