Welcome to Gaia! ::

DJ Double B's Significant Otter

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

THE WELCOME
      Hello there! and welcome to my humble little roleplay. okay, maybe it's not so little,
      but i welcome you all the same. this will be a harvest moon slice of life roleplay,
      and it's doors are open to all. <3

CREDITS
      GRAPHICS - bishoujo shounen
      PROFILE&RESERVE CODING - RiiBBON

User Image
User ImageUser Image

At the beginning, there was only the vast amount of space that lay uninhabited, empty and alone. Nothing grew, nothing came to be, nothing ceased to be - it was all just vast nothingness. Then, one day, from within this vast space that had nothing, a tiny little spark came. From within that spark came bigger, brighter sparks that lasted for seven days and seven nights. When the sparks finally died down, a presence could be felt throughout the space that suddenly seemed warmer, that somehow seemed more occupied. After another seven days and seven nights, each with the presence growing - growing stronger, growing into something more - an ethereal beauty emerged from the space from where the original spark had come from.

This beauty became the Goddess that presided over what had become of the space. After being alone for endless weeks, she decided to create something that could keep her company. From her footsteps came the land on which we strive, from her tears came the oceans from which we depend on, and from her heart came the trees and nature. From her happiness came the sun, and from her loneliness the moon, thus creating day and night - never truly equal, but never truly unequal either. For a time, the land was enough to keep her from feeling the terrible longing to have company that she had somehow managed to hide. The land was beautiful, the trees and the flowers spoke and laughed with her, and she was fine surrounding herself with the beauty of nature.

Loneliness knows not the bounds of time though, and it slowly started to creep right back up upon our heavenly Goddess. She began to feel that the company of the trees and flowers weren’t enough, so from her love she created animals to roam the land, sea and sky. Animals far and wide roamed the world now, and she spent time with each one, enjoying herself day to day in the company of her animal friends. But in time, even this wasn’t enough. She grew increasingly lonely with every passing day, and so she decided to create something that wouldn’t ever leave her lonely.

So from her blood, the Goddess conceived the people of the land, each person being different from the last - the most varied of races - some of which weren’t even human. There was no hatred between them, they acknowledged and accepted their differences, going on with their daily lives as normal. Watching over them as all Gods or Goddesses would do, she took to a shrine where she inhabited, receiving offerings from them daily. She watched as they grew happily, as they played and had fun together, as they found love and sadness. Finding that she herself lacked this so called feeling of love, she left the safe haven of her shrine, glamoured herself so that she looked human, and walked amongst them. Quickly she found out that doing so made her much happier than she’d ever been in her long life.

But still it wasn’t enough for her. Still she wanted more, longed to know what the emotion of love felt like, since all she had ever known was what her people shared for her as the ruling deity of the lands. For weeks she went without finding anyone to love and cherish her, to help her experience the high of love, but one day a man stumbled into town and laid his eyes upon her. To him, she was the most beautiful woman in the lands. It can’t be said for sure, but it’s suspected that he was somehow able to see through her glamour - that he himself was not born of the land. They say that he was born in the stars, as a divine being like her, but one who held no power over her.

As the two courted each other, falling deeper in love with each other every day, they had no idea that in time they would be separated, and that love could be so cruel. Another divine being who had long since been in love with the one that the Goddess had chosen as her lover plotted her revenge - her jealousy and spite knowing no bounds when it came to the beloved Goddess that presided over the lands, nourishing all the land, helping to aid the crops in growing. It was only a year or two after she had fallen completely and totally in love that the deity decided to put her plan into action - disguising herself as a nymph that was new to the lands, she lured the Goddesses lover away from her, effectively capturing his affection so totally and completely that he left her for good.

Crying for days as the heartbreak hit her, she walled herself up in her shrine. Floods hit the land, and the happiness slowly evaporated as the colours of the world seemed to grow dull and bleak. When finally the anger over the situation hit the Goddess, it was not herself she blamed nor the divine beings, but rather the people who inhabited the land - the ones that she had created with her own blood. Blaming them for the unbearable pain and suffering she felt, she cast her hatred upon them - refusing to nurture the land, ignoring the cries of the crops and pleas for help from the people. Eventually wars broke out over silly reasons, and there became a hatred for anybody who wasn’t human - they were beaten and abused, they were made to work long hours at hard jobs for little pay, and they were scorned and ignored by those that were human.

Little by little, the Goddess was forgotten, and as she looked over the remains of the land she once took such pride in, she felt a new emotion - a pang of guilt hit her, feeling as if she got slapped in the face with her actions. Not realizing what repercussions her actions had truly had, she tried to breath life into the land once more, but nothing she tried worked. The land refused her attention, her nourishment because she had turned her back upon it and had been the cause of many wars that had broken out - ultimately destroying the land, and everything within. Pleading with their voices, she begged them to tell her what she could do to replenish the land, replenish the life and the colour that it had once had. Finally, they relented - they told her that if she could make the now charred and forgotten lands a successful, bustling town filled with happiness and joy once again, then they would aid her in keeping the land successful - until then, she could breath in whatever life she wanted to, but the crops would yield less, the animals wouldn’t be as fat, and the colours wouldn’t be as vibrant.

So the Goddess worked hard, made the lands a safe-haven for those who weren’t human to live among humans once again, and did her best to breath whatever life she could into the lands to attract farmers and ranchers. For the last couple years, the land has been slowly bringing in new visitors and new townsfolk, growing in size slowly. Colours have been seeming just the littlest bit brighter, crops have been yielding slightly more this season, and the animals are getting fatter and producing more eggs or wool. For now everything seems to be going well, and the land has been named at last - the town was named Eflein, and the surrounding area’s were also subsequently named; the western mountains were now called the Ibardoc Mountains, the northern forest that surrounded the vast majority of the perimeter was called the Rivareth Forest, and the southeastern lake was finally called the Telgoway Lake.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

GENERAL
        everyone should understand and abide by the gaian tos, which dictates that material posted should not exceed the pg 13 level, curse you gaia which means that violene, romance, and swearing should be kept to a minimum. though as this is a harvest moon rp, violence should not be an issue ! when the clothes come flying off, please, for the love of all that is holy, time skip it ! we do not want to get you, myself, or anyone else banned ! nor do we want this rp getting banned, understand ? great, then we’re all good on that rule. now, onto the next rule. this rp has one over lord, the dolorossa, so what i say goes. if you have a question, pm me or quote me in the ooc to ask. also, this rp will have a skype group for it, and if you want to be added, let me know and i will add you !

POSTING
        as far as posting goes, i want to get a couple things straight. at least one post a week, and please pretty up your posts somehow. i can’t stand looking at a plain post with no pictures, name, nothing. if you don’t know how to make a layout, ask someone ! i offer free post layouts to my fellow rpers, and i honestly have no problem making you one ! as for if you’re going to be away for a period of time, or if you can’t post for a certain amount of time, please let me know. just shoot me a pm saying that you’ll be away or that you can’t post. it’s common courtesy, as is letting us know if you have to drop. please, don’t leave us hanging without a word, as it keeps other characters tied up and leaves me not knowing if you’re going to be back or not. you will have a 10 day posting grace period, as i understand we all have lives outside of gaia. if you don’t post within 10 days, you will be sent a warning pm, if you do not post within 48-72 hours, your character will be removed, and the role will be opened back up. as for the literacy of this rp, i want at least three good paragraphs per post. please be sure to post is past tense, third person.

APPLYING
        applying should be the easy part, and likely the part that y’all skipped to. that’s fine, but go back and read the rules, yeah ? good. now, applying to the thread will have a set process. there will be a separate thread all together for applying, and it will have a background check, the reservation, and then the profile. you will have to fill out the background check first, then go onto the reserve, and then you may fill out the profile skeleton that we will have set up. do not under any circumstances change any of the coding except where it tells you to change it ! i’ve have worked hard on the coding, so please be courteous to me. you will have a week per character after the reserve has been approved.

CHARACTERS
        now, for the characters, we want to see original characters ! please, for the love of all things holy, do not make a mary sue or gary stu ! you’re not perfect, you have flaws, so please, please give your characters flaws ! make them diverse, give them quirks, secrets, fears. please ! and on this note, i want a diverse cast for this rp. so not all people are going to be white, but not all people are going to be dark skinned either ! give them diverse names, not everyone is japanese and not everyone is english or french ! and for your role, please please please make sure that they at least somewhat fit the role. the mayor of the town isn’t going to be some young, good looking hot shot, and the black smith isn’t going to be some scrawny, too tall man either. there will be a four character limit, but you may only apply for two at the start until i see you can be active with more.

MISCALLANEOUS
        remember that respect is key ! respect each other, and respect me ! i can not stress this enough, cause one person can ruin the rp for a whole bunch of people by being rude ! if you have a problem with another player, please come to me, i will try to help the best i can and i will try to resolve the issue entirely. remember, you don’t have to join the skype group chat if you don’t want to, but it does make planning and plotting a whole heck of a lot easier ! i can add and change rules if i see fit. new rules will be added in red. i'm starting this since some people seem to have missed this. other than the witch, wizard, their apprentices, and the two sprites, character's ARE NOT allowed to have any kinda of magic. Period.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

TECHNOLOGY
        technology in this world isn’t quite up to modern times. there’s still a lot of old influences from the world, and a lot of the older generation are against the advancement of technology to what we have today. this being said, there are such things as tv’s, landlines, and clocks, things such as that. there are not cell phones, cars, or things like that. think of it as partially affected by the victorian era still, as the land lay abandoned for many years and technology hasn’t had a chance to catch up to the town yet. think of it as cross between the victorian era and somewhat modern technology.

RACES
        since there is the option of using races that aren’t human, i must set some limitations since i have seen many situations that went sour just because of a particular race. now, certain races shall be off limits, and you may not apply with them - at all. one of these is the race of angels, since they often end up with bad characters. for now, that is the only race that i’m banning from my roleplay. but limitations must be placed on other races - such as demons. if you’re going to apply for a demon, please for the love of all things holy specify what type of demon it is! don’t just put “demon” in the race section. put something specific like baobhan sith or something such as that. i will accept a certain amount of spawn from the great demon princes of hell, but there will only be certain ones accepted. one of these will be asmodeus, and i shall name the others at a later date should anyone apply for one.

WORLD
        so, for the world that eflein is in, its sort of like high fantasy, but it's also going to be set on earth. yes, this means that you can use real places and real locations when you fill out your forms, but try to keep it to a minimum, yeah? especially since this land is tucked away somewhere where it's hard to find. one would actually have to traverse through the rivareth forest to get into the lands, and they would be passing judgement by the sprites while doing so. anyone deemed not suitable for this town will find themselves back where they started, while those who are suitable and those not human will find their way through the forest.

MAGIC
        on the topic of magic, i will be putting limitations on it as i did with races. at this point in time, save for a select few no creature or human will have the ability to use magic, or abilities other than those native to their race. yes, i'm aware that several races can and do use certain types of magic, but for simplicities sake, i'm saying no. if you apply with a vampire, than the vampire will only have vampire characteristics such as elongated nails, fangs, or stronger than average and accelerated healing. all of these are native to being a vampire. a siren will have the ability to lure people when they sing, and mermaids will have their regular form in the water, be able to breathe underwater, and be a higher than average swimmer. the only ones that will even remotely use anything close to magic will be the sprites - which is essentially only to do with the land and nature - or the witch and the wizard. these are the only characters that will even remotely have anything close to magic.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

TOWNHALL
      OPEN 12PM-6PM / CLOSED SUNDAYS

xxxxxxmayor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsecretary xxxxxxxxxxxxxmail carrier
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

POLICE STATION - FULL
      OPEN 10AM-10PM

xxxxxxpolice chief xxxxxxxxxxxxofficer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdetective

CLINIC
      ALWAYS OPEN

xxxxxxday doctor xxxxxxxxxxxxnight doctor xxxxxxxxxnurse
    xxxxxxlong term patient
    User Image

VETERINARIAN CLINIC
      OPEN 8AM-5PM / CLOSED WED. FRI.

xxxxxxveterinarian xxxxxxxxxxxanimal caretaker xxxxxxxassistant

SCHOOLHOUSE
      OPEN 7:30AM-3:30PM / CLOSED WEEKENDS

xxxxxxprincipal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxteacher xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxteacher
    xxxxxxstudent xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxstudent
    User ImageUser Image

CHURCH
      ALWAYS OPEN

xxxxxxpriest xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgroundskeeper xxxxxxxxxmortician

LIBRARY
      OPEN 10AM-4PM / CLOSED WEEKENDS

xxxxxxlibrarian xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlibrarians assistant
    User ImageUser Image

GENERAL STORE
      OPEN 10AM-5PM / CLOSED WED. & SAT.

xxxxxxowner&cashier xxxxxxxxxstocker xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdelivery wo/man

INN
      OPEN 9AM-7PM

xxxxxxowner xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxreceptionist xxxxxxxxxxxmaid

TAVERN - FULL
      OPEN 7PM-3AM / CLOSED SUN.

xxxxxxowner xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbartender xxxxxxxxxxxxxxserver
    xxxxxxchefxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxentertainer
    User ImageUser Image

TAILOR SHOP
      OPEN 10AM-4PM / CLOSED TUES. AND THURS.

xxxxxxowner&tailor xxxxxxxxxdesigner xxxxxxxxxxxxxxmodel

BAKERY
      OPEN 8AM-10AM & 5PM-8PM

xxxxxxowner&baker xxxxxxxxxxxcashier xxxxxxxxxxxxdelivery woman

TEAHOUSE
      OPEN 8AM-5PM

xxxxxxowner xxxxxxxxxxxserver xxxxxxxxxxxceremony holder
    xxxxxxtea maker xxxxxxxxxxxgeisha
    User ImageUser Image

RESTAURANT
      OPEN 8AM-7PM

xxxxxxowner xxxxxxxxxxxchef xxxxxxxxxxxwaiter/tress
    xxxxxxwaiter/tress
    User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

CAFE
      OPEN 8AM-11AM & 5PM-8PM / CLOSED SUN.

xxxxxxowner&chef xxxxxxxxxxxxxxbarista xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwaitress
    xxxxxxwaiter
    User Image

FLORIST
      OPEN 10AM-5PM / CLOSED WED. AND SAT.

xxxxxxowner&florist xxxxxxxxxxxcashier
    User ImageUser Image

SALON
      OPEN 10AM-4PM / CLOSED WEEKENDS

xxxxxxowner&hair stylist xxxxxxxxxxxmake-up artist xxxxxxxxnail artist
    xxxxxxmassage therapist xxxxxxxxtattoo artist
    User ImageUser Image

RADIO STATION
      OPEN 8AM-12AM / ALWAYS OPEN

xxxxxxmanager xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxstation dj xxxxxxxxxxxxxtech assistant

PLANETARIUM
      ALWAYS OPEN

xxxxxxowner xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxastrologer xxxxxxxxxxxxxastrologer
    xxxxxxstar charter
    User Image

BATHHOUSE - FULL
      OPEN 6PM-10PM

xxxxxxowner&supervisor xxxxxxxxattendent
    User ImageUser Image

JEWELER - FULL
      OPEN 12PM-6PM / CLOSED WEEKENDS

xxxxxxjeweler xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxjewelers assistant
    User ImageUser Image

BLACKSMITH
      OPEN 9AM-6PM / CLOSED MON. & THURS.

xxxxxxblacksmith xxxxxxxxxxxxxxblacksmiths assistant
    User ImageUser Image

CARPENTER
      OPEN 8AM-6PM / CLOSED SUNDAY

xxxxxxcarpenter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcarpenters assistant
    User ImageUser Image

FARM
      SELF SET HOURS

xxxxxxfarmer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfarmers assistant
    User ImageUser Image

RANCH
      SELF SET HOURS

xxxxxxrancher xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxranchers assistant
    User ImageUser Image

MAGIC SHOP
      OPEN 10AM-12PM / CLOSED WEEKDAYS

xxxxxxwizard xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwizard's apprentice xxxxxxwitch
    xxxxxxwitch's apprentice xxxxxxxpotion maker
    User ImageUser Image

MISCALLANEOUS
      SELF SET HOURS

xxxxxxauthor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpainter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsculptor
    xxxxxxhistorian xxxxxxxxxxxxxarchaeologist xxxxxxxxxxmusician
    xxxxxxmerchant xxxxxxxxxxxxxtrader xxxxxxxxxxxxxstory teller
    xxxxxxthief xxxxxxxxxxxxxweather sprite xxxxxxxxxxnature sprite

User Image
User ImageUser Image

EFLEIN
      TOWN CENTER
        the town center is the meeting place for many things, as it holds the festival grounds, the town hall and police station, the schoolhouse, the church, and the clinic. all the buildings in the town center are built out of brick walls, and have a very modern feel to them. not many trees grow in the town center since it still has the reminders from the abandonment of the goddess, and the earth is rather hard and dry. located directly in the middle of the town center is a fountain for all to enjoy.
          CLINIC - mirza engberg

NORTH DISTRICT
        the north district is more old fashioned, bearing houses made of wood with shingle roofs on them. this district holds much shrubbery, small trees, and various plants that grow in tough conditions. the ground is still hard, but it is softer than the town center, bearing varieties of cacti, and other such plants. this district also holds the salon, the tailor, the inn, and the florist.
        HOUSING
          HOUSE O1 - victoria edwards&wolfram blackthorne
          HOUSE O2 - open
          HOUSE O3 - aisling callahan&lukas delacroix
          HOUSE O4 - soren levesque
          HOUSE O5 - open
          HOUSE O6 - open
          HOUSE O7 - stella fortier&name
          HOUSE O8 - helene trouve&leilani tarsis
          HOUSE O9 - ashton cervantes&name

SOUTH DISTRICT
        to the south of the town square, the soils are much softer, easily able to grow crops and greenery such as trees and flowers. this district hosts the farm for this reason, though the crops aren’t very plentiful. the houses have a more traditional japanese feel to them, with the influence coming from many travelers who have decided to settle in this town. the south district is home to the farm, the ranch, the blacksmith, the carpenter and the jeweler
        HOUSING
          HOUSE O1 - open&natalia edelstein&name
          HOUSE O2 - mystryl morgan&judai hastrom&name
          HOUSE O3 - open&name&name
          HOUSE O4 - yeung guang li&vida de angulis
          HOUSE O5 - melisandre beaumont&benjamin beaumont
          HOUSE O6 - eleanor dawson
          HOUSE O7 - diedrick penzig
          HOUSE O8 - mahdi bata
          HOUSE O9 - valac azarov

FARMHOUSE - name&name
          RANCH HOUSE - virgil valentine&name

EAST DISTRICT
        virtually uninhabitable, the east district is almost completely empty. all that remains are the destroyed remains of houses and buildings that once stood gloriously in the town. the land is harsh, and almost seems like a land of it’s own. nothing can grown here, and the plants and trees that used to grow have all shriveled up and died. it’s not a very pleasant place to be in, so it’s advised that people stay away from this district.

WEST DISTRICT
        arguably the most busy of the districts, the west district is sometimes referred to as the marketplace. it’s home to the bakery, the cafe, the bath house, the general store, the library, the magic shop, and the tavern. the buildings in this district have a more minimalistic feel, and they tend to be plainer but still spacious. many who live in this district have small gardens of their own, and they tend to prefer the more simple lifestyle instead of a grandeur lifestyle.
        HOUSING
          HOUSE O1 - open&arcelia marigold
          HOUSE O2 - askel merrik&open
          HOUSE O3 - open&markel anderson
          HOUSE O4 - alaric byrnes&viggo efrein
          HOUSE O5 - marcelline sol&chase strong
          HOUSE O6 - emilio araullo
          HOUSE O7 - marilla saurbraid
          HOUSE O8 - banri roux&felix weiss
          HOUSE O9 - circe volkov
          HOUSE 1O - clement martel

INN ROOMS
          ROOM O1 - masaki inoue
          ROOM O2 - name
          ROOM O3 - yui fujihara
          ROOM O4 - zelda harper
          ROOM O5 - name
          ROOM O6 - name
          ROOM O7 - name
          ROOM O8 - rowan vanguard
          ROOM O9 - name
          ROOM 1O - name
          ROOM 11 - name
          ROOM 12 - name
          ROOM 13 - name
          ROOM 14 - name
          ROOM 15 - name

IBARDOC MOUNTAINS
        a treacherous place, the ibardoc mountains are a harsh landscape where very little vegetation grows, and a great many creatures lurk. the creatures from the mountains will sometimes wander into the town, causing widespread panic, but generally if left alone, they return to their home in the mountains. rocky, dangerous terrain makes it hard to traverse up the mountain, with many a steep cliff sides and menacing ledges. for this reason, it is recommended that the townsfolk stay far away from such a treacherous place.

TELGOWAY LAKE
        telgoway lake is the only land other than the rivareth forest that have remained within the sprites good books, and have flourished. with sparkling blue cerulean water, and plenty of life within the depths, this lake is a popular date spot for the locals. it’s a medium walk from the town to the lake, but the walk is worth the sights to see upon reaching the lake. the main source of water, the townsfolk hold any and all water inclusive festivals here instead of at a beach like they normally would. the lake also runs underground, and is what fuels the town’s water supply.

RIVARETH FOREST
        the forest, home to the sprites and the shrine of the goddess, the forest is lush with trees and animal life. the forest is almost a sacred place, and those who attempt to hunt in the forest all are spited with bad luck from the sprites. one of two places that remained in the sprites good graces, the forest is home to some of the most wonderful creatures - and some of the rarest herbs and plants out there. the sprites, the witch and the wizard all make their home out here, with the magic shop being placed within the center of the forest. the magic shop will only appear on days that it is open, and should one try to find it when they are closed, it will simply seem like an empty space. it’s said that if you pray to the sprites for good luck in your affairs, they might just grant your prayers - with a catch; you have to have prayed in good will, and must not mean any ill intent to anybody.
        WIZARD'S HOUSE
          ROOM O1 - oberon terrell
          ROOM O2 - rowan vanguard

WITCH'S HOUSE
          ROOM O1 - noa kimura
          ROOM O2 - open

User Image
User ImageUser Image

APPLICATIONS
      so... applying is fairly easy, and i’m not going to make you do the whole pm me your apps and profile links because it's much too messy and clutters up my inbox. not everybody checks the front page of the ic regularly either, i know i don't when i'm not running rp's. but for my ease, and for the sake of everyone else, i will be having an app thread that will also hold the codes for the profile too. but, and here's the big but, you will have to make your profiles in your own test threads, following the skeleton i have provided you with, and do not under any circumstances change any of the coding since RiiBBON worked hard on the coding. profiles will be located within the app thread.

NO MORE BROKEN BIRDS ALLOWED
      NO MORE WEREWOLVES
      NO MORE CURSES. PERIOD.

this is just until things even out a bit more.

RESERVES
    [quote="CLOCKWORK PRiiNCESS"][/quote]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/LPHS1ES.png[/img]
    [size=8][color=#036564]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .[/color][/size]
    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
    :tab:[size=18][color=#cdb380]◤[/color][/size][b][size=12][color=#031634]USERNAME:[/color][/b][/size] [size=11]Your username here.[/size]
    :tab:[size=18][color=#cdb380]◤[/color][/size][b][size=12][color=#031634]NICKNAMES:[/color][/b][/size] [size=11]What you prefer to be called by.[/size]
    :tab:[size=18][color=#cdb380]◤[/color][/size][b][size=12][color=#031634]TIMEZONE:[/color][/b][/size] [size=11]The timezone you live in.[/size]
    :tab:[size=18][color=#cdb380]◤[/color][/size][b][size=12][color=#031634]SAMPLES:[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][url=][color=black]Link to samples here.[/url][/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11]Tell us a little bit about yourself here.[/size][/list][/list]

[size=10.5][color=white][strike][color=#036564][b]I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER[/color][/b][color=white]xxx[/color][color=white][strike][b][color=#cdb380]I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER[/color][/b][color=white]xxx[/color][color=white][strike][b][color=#036564]I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER[/color][/b][/color][/strike][/color][/size]
    [size=9][color=#031634]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/size]
    [size=10.5][color=white][strike][color=#cdb380][b]I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER[/color][/b][color=white]xxx[/color][color=white][strike][b][color=#036564]I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER[/color][/b][color=white]xxx[/color][color=white][strike][b][color=#cdb380]I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER[/b][/color][/strike][/color][/size][/list]

[list][list][list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/tjd7ixH.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][color=white]x[/color][i][b][color=#031634]([/color][/b][/i][color=#cdb380][b]ROLE HERE[/b][/color][i][b][color=#031634])[/color][/b][/i][color=white]xx[/color][i][b][color=#031634]([/color][/b][/i][color=#cdb380][b]CHARACTER'S FULL NAME HERE[/b][/color][i][b][color=#031634])[/color][/b][/i][/size]

:tab:[size=18][color=#cdb380]◤[/color][/size][b][size=12][color=#031634]AGE:[/color][/b][/size] [size=11]Character's age here.[/size]
    :tab:[size=18][color=#cdb380]◤[/color][/size][b][size=12][color=#031634]GENDER:[/color][/b][/size] [size=11]Character's gender here.[/size]
    :tab:[size=18][color=#cdb380]◤[/color][/size][b][size=12][color=#031634]RACE:[/color][/b][/size] [size=11]Character's race here.[/size]
    :tab:[size=18][color=#cdb380]◤[/color][/size][b][size=12][color=#031634]SEXUALITY:[/color][/b][/size] [size=11]Character's sexuality here.[/size]
    :tab:[size=18][color=#cdb380]◤[/color][/size][b][size=12][color=#031634]RESIDENCE:[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=black]district and house number[/color][/size]
    :tab:[size=18][color=#cdb380]◤[/color][/size][b][size=12][color=#031634]FACE CLAIM:[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][url=][color=black]Name of face claim and a link to the full picture here.[/url][/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11]Short synopsis of character here.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][size=8][color=#036564]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .[/color][/size]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/LPHS1ES.png[/img]

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

FESTIVALS
      LANTERN FESTIVAL - Summer 1Oth
      VALENTINES DAY - Summer 14th
      WATER FESTIVAL - Summer 18th
      SUMMER FASHION SHOW - Summer 22nd
      FIREWORKS FESTIVAL - Summer 31st

BIRTHDAYS