Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peculiar Tamer

4,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Window Shopper 100
CLOCKWORK PRiiNCESS

User Image
                  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

tab USERNAME: MCBuildingBee
                                tab NICKNAMES: Bee or MC
                                tab TIMEZONE: Central Time Zone
                                tab SAMPLES: Link to samples here

Well let's see~ I'm twenty-two but I'm not in college, so I don't have to worry about school getting in the way here. However I work from home and I'm currently trying to get into livestreaming Minecraft~ (if the username wasn't clear lol). I draw my own characters too by the way, so I hope that won't be a problem~

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTERxxxI FEEL LIKE A MONSTERxxxI FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                                  x(WITCH)xx(NOA KIMURA)

tab AGE: Sixity-two
                                                  tab GENDER: Female
                                                  tab RACE: Kitsune-Bi
                                                  tab SEXUALITY: Hetreosexual
                                                  tab RESIDENCE: Witch's house; Room 1
                                                  tab FACE CLAIM: Noa Kimura; Original Face Claim

Noa is and has always been a Kitsune-bi. Her family was rather small, she being the youngest of her siblings. However, that never bothered Noa, because she was also the loudest. Rambunctious and a prankster, it didn't matter if you were a Kitsune-Bi or an unsuspecting human. Anything and everything had a big red target painted on it in Noa's bright eyes. One day her trick was countered and Noa was snared in a humans' net. Her family was no where in the area to hear her cries as the humans put her in a wooden cage and made for one of their villages. While it took a few hours Noa eventually bit and clawed her way through in her fox form and managed to escape. But the humans had moved her from her parents territory and so she became lost. Wandering through some fields and forests quickly became tiring for Noa and she collapsed on the bank of a river. When she awoke Noa was shocked to see herself in a humans care. This human had found her and tended to her wounds sure, but Noa was uneasy around humans to begin with and now she had a reason to fear them. Surprising the human by shifting into a human form (which she never did because she sucks at it), Noa took advantage of the situation and bolted from the house. Or tried to anyways. Doors were something she never came into contact with before, so the little metal rock that was attached to it baffled her and kept her from leaving. To keep a long story short, Noa had no where to go and this particular human was old and frail to do any real harm to her. Even after her wounds were healed Noa stuck around, only leaving when she realized that humans had such short lives.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  User Image

Peculiar Tamer

4,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Window Shopper 100
                  I FEEL IT DEEPWITHIN()ITS JUST BENEATH THE SKINx
                  xI MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  xxx(WITCH)xxxx(NOA KIMURA)

tab NICKNAMES: Miss Kimura, Fluffers, No-no, NO!

tab AGE: Sixty-two

tab GENDER: Female

tab BIRTHDAY: Winter fifth

tab RACE: Kitsune-bi

tab SEXUALITY: Hetreosexual

tab RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

tab RESIDENCE: Witch's house; Room 1

tab HEIGHT: Five feet and four inches

tab WEIGHT: One hundred and two pounds

tab BUILD: Compact, slender

tab HAIR COLOUR: Deep red

tab EYE COLOUR: Pale yellow and black

tab BODY MODIFICATIONS: None

I HATE WHAT IVE BECOME()THE NIGHTMARES JUST BEGUNx
                  xI MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
                  User Image

Peculiar Tamer

4,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Window Shopper 100
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

tab PERSONALITY:
                                    Although she's not as rambunctious as she once was, Noa is still a prankster at heart. Although tough lessons in her past has taught her to not take it too far, she still pranks anything that can talk back to her. She takes care around children though, surprisingly Noa is almost motherly around children. But the fun kind of mother that pranks and jokes around. She's loyal and kind to those she deems worthy of her care. However if you anger this feisty fox you'll have a challenge getting back on her good side. She's stubborn as a bull, hot-tempered, and rarely never tells how she feels when she is hurt or in pain. Noa is a caring person deep down, she just feels that trust is something to earned not given. And when it's taken for granted Noa let's the world know. She can be a little childish, pouting when she doesn't get her way, or starts yelping to get attention. She's the type of person to wear her heart on her sleeve for the world to see. However, if given the time, Noa can also show that she loves to be near other people and hates to be alone. If you do manage to get to know her you'll find a gentle, protective, and loyal woman under all the fluffy fur.

tab BIOGRAPHY:
                                    Noa was born a soft and fluffy Kitsune-Bi, or Fire Fox to the locals. She was also the youngest and runt of her parents litter, but that never slowed her down for one second. From the start she had always been the loudest and most energetic of her siblings. Always getting louder somehow if she felt like she was being left out of some fun. Since her parents were both Kitsune-Bis as well, Noa had never known any other way of life like a more human like monster would have had. All day they would sleep curled up in their den together and at night they would hunt for food or spot the common lost traveler in the forest they lived in. Although for the first few years of her life, Noa was not aloud to prank anything that stood on two legs. That included bears, because a beehive to the face was a bad idea on Noa's part. That didn't stop her, or her siblings, from watching the fun though. They would sit and wait in the brush and watch their parents flawlessly shift into a human like form to get their prey deeper into the woods. It was all in good fun on their part since it was source of entertainment for the whole family.

As she and her siblings got older it was made clear that Noa didn't have her parents talent for shifting forms. Her tails, ears, eyes, and even her nails weren't hidden like they were supposed to be. Because of this she was often teased by her siblings and therefore rarely ever shifted forms. They began to tag team lost souls by luring them in with Noa and then luring them further in with the Kitsune-damas they all carried around. The Kitsune-damas, while shaped like a ball, floated in mid-air and at night glowed like a flame. Noa's flame was different than the various shades of reds and oranges that her siblings had. Her's was a pale blue, which came in handy because it drew in more curious victims. The fox siblings were never really lost though, their parents were always able to find them after a few minutes of yelping.

During her twenty-fourth spring was when her happy childhood took a turn for the worst. The forest that her family lived in had become known among humans as a place haunted by demons. It wasn't a lie, whatever a demon was, Noa felt it was an accurate description of their forest. However, Noa began to notice that the humans who came through were almost never truly lost anymore. Unable to understand most of their language was both a blessing and a curse. She could understand that the humans who came through recently were looking for something, but the thing they were looking for were words she had never heard before. "Chuko" and "Tenko" they called it. It took almost a year for Noa to understand that these words were ones that were used to describe their Kitsune-Damas. The Tenko's were her parents and siblings because they ran around the forest keeping the magic orbs flying high, while her's, Chuko, was normally kept about chest high to her, low to the ground. Because she kept hers about her neck.

Noa realized this one night when a group of five or six humans had gathered at the edge of their forest. Having been highly successful in leading these groups of humans away from the forest, for they almost always caused more trouble by throwing strange objects at them in the past, Noa took it upon herself to lead this group away with a grand scheme. Knocking the weird straw thing (a hat) off the head of one with her Kitsune-Dama was a great idea, having it take the weird object (while running along with it off to the side) and throw it down a badger's den was hilarious. Tripping over a root and landing face first right in sight of the humans was not part of the plan. Noa can remember there was a moment where the humans had stopped in their tracks at the sight of her and both parties did nothing but look at one another. Kind of like some there was growing a second head. The next thing she remembers is trying to scramble away from the humans, but was cut off at every turn by a human, unable to get up to speed due to injuring a paw in her tumble. One human managed to throw a net over her and her kitsune-dama, catching them both.

The humans took her away from her forest in a wooden cage believing they had solved their own problem by removing Noa from the area. Several hours had passed in her tiny cage when she finally managed to break out of it and escape the humans once again. However, in her attempt to get away, Noa hadn't realized that she was running in the opposite direction of her forest. Having never left the forest to start with was a problem. It didn't take her long to find a river bank and, hiding in some low brush on the shore, hid there. Noa didn't know how long she was out, but when she awoke she was certainly not on a river bank. As she took in her surroundings slowly Noa noticed that the structure was small, square, wooden, and aside from herself occupied. Sitting accross the room from her was a human, obviously a bit older than the ones she had encountered before, but still a human. Needless to say Noa panicked, but too exhausted from her ordeal all she did was shift forms hoping to catch the man off guard. While that worked and Noa did in fact make it to the opposite side of the room she was unable to find an exit. The giant hole in the wall was blocked by some annoyingly see through material (glass) and the piece of wood with a small gap on the bottom (the door) wouldn't budge no matter how hard she banged on it.

While it took several days of coaxing from the human to get Noa, who had turned back to a fox and ducked under a box like thing (bed), out from her hiding spot she eventually took notice that this human wasn't doing anything to harm her. In fact the white coarse wrappings that stung on her cuts and that she kept chewing off her paws were making her injuries heal faster. She refused to let the man touch her of course unless it was to replace the wrappings, but he left the door open one day in an attempt to get Noa to come out from under the bed. It worked after awhile and Noa came to learn more about humans as the days passed. Noa missed her family for sure, but there was nothing she could do about it. Unable to speak full sentences at the time or give details on where she had come from, Noa began to understand the feeling of being lost. Several years passed by and Noa slowly came to get closer to the human and explored the fields that he tended to as well. Repaying his kindness by chasing wild dogs, normal foxes, birds, and rodents away from his livestock or crops was the least Noa felt like she could do. Forgetting that his man was human was very easy for some reason to Noa, but she remembered it quite clearly the day he passed away from old age. True, Noa had noticed that she herself had aged if only by her human form changing to resemble a more grown woman, but she had honestly forgotten that humans did not live as long as she did.

Sad over the loss of her friend, Noa left his home, unable to stay in the area any longer. Traveling wasn't a problem for her, but Noa got real tired of it really fast. She missed her soft pillows that the old human had let her have to sleep on in the day. Several weeks of mulling over the things she had left behind and coming to hate weathered road signs for being impossible to make out, Noa found herself in a land that wasn't as inhabited as others. The people who lived there varied in races and while there were humans there as well, it felt like a safe haven to Noa. She was still weary of humans, even after receiving much kindness from one, but also tried of walking Noa found work as Eflein's resident prankster Witch.

User Image

Peculiar Tamer

4,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Window Shopper 100
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

tab LOVES:
                                    Night time
                                    Sleeping through most of the day
                                    Snow nights
                                    Star gazing
                                    Lanterns
                                    Her Kitsune-Dama (basically a magic ball)
                                    Soups and Stews
                                    Pillows
                                    Datura Flower
                                    Stuffed animals
                                    The beads around her neck
                                    White, Red, and Blue flowers

tab LIKES:
                                    Kimonos
                                    Purple, gold, and black clothes
                                    Hair ties
                                    Rainy days
                                    Soft brushes
                                    Playing pranks
                                    Reading books
                                    Sweet foods
                                    Hot chocolate
                                    Oranges
                                    Bubbles
                                    Homemade cooking

tab NEUTRALS:
                                    Spring
                                    Windy days
                                    Being woken up in the day
                                    Flower hair pins
                                    Anything to spicy or bitter

tab DISLIKES:
                                    Super spicy food/drinks
                                    Super bitter food/drinks
                                    Coffee
                                    Wire brushes
                                    Getting soap in her ears
                                    Pineapple
                                    Green apples
                                    Sour candies
                                    Bitter candies
                                    Fish dishes
                                    People who laugh at her shape-shifting

tab HATES:
                                    Seafood in general
                                    Food with strong smells (fish, garlic, etc)
                                    Alcohol in general
                                    Anything that stinks
                                    Blizzards
                                    Getting her hair/fur dirty
                                    Cloudy nights
                                    People who can't take a joke
                                    Humans (this is liable to change)
                                    Whistles
                                    Loud/sharp sounds
                                    Techonology

tab FEARS:
                                    Humans (this is liable to change)
                                    Tornadoes
                                    Blizzards
                                    Swimming/Deep water
                                    Boats
                                    Cramped spaces

tab QUIRKS:
                                    Has trouble reading
                                    Prefers to eat with her hands or in a bowl
                                    Refuses to wear shoes or socks
                                    Carries around a paper lantern
                                    Growling at anything she hates
                                    'Wagging' her tails when she's happy
                                    Rarely gets up in the day
                                    Prefers to be in fox form

tab SECRETS:
                                    Has an old flower hair pin from the man who saved her
                                    Can't shape-shift properly because she dislikes being in human form
                                    And because she sucks at it
                                    Will put up with a human if they need something, but would rather stay clear
                                    Will also put up with her apprentice, but rarely does so in human form

tab FAVOURITE LOCATIONS:
                                    Rivareth Forest
                                    Telgoway Lake
                                    Her den house
                                    Bathhouse
                                    Bakery
                                    Cafe
                                    Tavern

User Image

Peculiar Tamer

4,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Window Shopper 100
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

tab MARRIAGE REQUIREMENTS:
                                    Known her for at least a year and a half
                                    Take her on ten dates, three must be festivals
                                    Purpose to her at night
                                    Do not ask to use her magic for something selfish
                                    Do not trick her in a harmful way
                                    Show her that humans aren't all bad

tab MARRIAGE ITEMS:
                                    Give her a rare flower
                                    Purpose to her with something that has sentimental value
                                    (it could be a rock or a diamond anything as long as it means something)

tab THEME SONG: Phillip Phillips - Raging Fire

tab LOVE SONG: Phillip Phillips - Gone Gone

tab VOICE CLAIM: Wendee Lee

User Image

Peculiar Tamer

4,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Window Shopper 100
                                              ۰ Kimur
                                              xxxxxxxx
                                              itc he ores
                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                              Location: Witch's hut ---& Festival Grounds | Company: No one

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

test test test test test test test test test test

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Peculiar Tamer

4,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Window Shopper 100
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

tab ATTRACTION CHART:
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NO FEELINGS
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱ UGLY
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ AVERAGE
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ DECENT
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ CAPTIVATING
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ BEAUTIFUL
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱ GORGEOUS
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ ONLY YOU

tab FRIENDSHIP CHART:
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NO FEELINGS
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱ HATES
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ TOLERABLE
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NEUTRAL
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ ACQUAINTANCE
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ FRIENDLY
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱ BEST FRIEND
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ FAMILY

tab ROMANCE CHART:
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NO FEELINGS
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱ HEARTBROKEN
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ INTERESTED
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ CRUSH
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ FALLING IN LOVE
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ IN LOVE
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱ PLATONIC
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ ENGAGED / MARRIED

User Image

Peculiar Tamer

4,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Window Shopper 100
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

User Image
                                          x(MAYOR)xx(MYSTRYL MORGAN)

tab ATTRACTION ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NO FEELINGS
                                          tab ROMANCE ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NO FEELINGS
                                          tab FRIENDSHIP ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NO FEELINGS
                                          tab NOTES notes about the character here.
                                          short blurb about your characters thoughts..
                                          make it a short paragraph at least

User Image
                                          x(SECRETARY)xx(QUENTIN PROUDFOOT)

User Image
                                          x(MAIL CARRIER)xx(CHARACTER'S NAME HERE)

User Image
                                          x(POLICE CHEIF)xx(ASHTON CERVANTES)

User Image
                                          x(OFFICER)xx(CLEMENT MARTEL)

User Image
                                          x(DETECTIVE)xx(ALARIC BASIL BYRNES)

User Image
                                          x(DAY DOCTOR)xx(MARCELLINE SOL)

User Image
                                          x(NIGHT DOCTOR)xx(CHARACTER'S FULL NAME HERE)

User Image
                                          x(NURSE)xx(CHASE STRONG)

User Image
                                          x(LONG TERM PAITENT)xx(MIRZA ENGBERG)

User Image

Peculiar Tamer

4,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Window Shopper 100
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

User Image
                                          x(VETERIANIAN)xx(WOLFRAM BACKTHORN)

User Image
                                          x(ANIMAL CARETAKER)xx(SONG NAREE)

User Image
                                          x(ASSISTANT)xx(ELLA OLIVER)

User Image
                                          x(PRINCIPAL)xx(CHARACTER'S FULL NAME HERE)

User Image
                                          x(TEACHER)xx(APPOLO DAYS)

User Image
                                          x(TEACHER)xx(CHARACTER'S FULL NAME HERE)

User Image
                                          x(STUDENT)xx(CHARACTER'S FULL NAME HERE)

User Image
                                          x(STUDENT)xx(CHARACTER'S FULL NAME HERE)

User Image
                                          x(PREIST)xx(VIDA DE ANGULIS)

User Image
                                          x(GROUNDSKEEPER)xx(CHARACTER'S FULL NAME HERE)

User Image
                                          x(MORTICIAN)xx(AISLING LORELAI CALLAHAN)

User Image

Peculiar Tamer

4,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Window Shopper 100
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

User Image
                                          x(LIBRARIAN)xx(MARKEL ANDERSON)

User Image
                                          x(LIBRARIAN'S ASSISTANT)xx(CHARACTER'S FULL NAME HERE)

User Image
                                          x(OWNER & CASHIER)xx(CHARACTER'S FULL NAME HERE)

User Image
                                          x(STOCKER)xx(ZELDA LOUISE HARPER)

tab ROMANCE ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NO FEELINGS NO FEELINGS
                                          tab FRIENDSHIP ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ FRIENDLY
                                          tab NOTES Zelda? She's the nice little elf at the General Store! I consider her to be one of my friends because she doesn't mind my pranks~ Since she is a Snow Elf her body temperature a lot cooler than anyone else's that I know, so Zelda let's me hang around her when it's really hot outside! I know enough about her to know when she isn't feeling well though. During those times I try my hardest to cheer her up, because I know how the little girl feeling. It's almost like looking at myself a few years ago, only more of the...uh...alcohol? The smelly stuff they sell at the Tavern.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff