Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

I FEEL IT DEEPWITHIN()ITS JUST BENEATH THE SKINx
                  xI MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
                  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  xxx(LONG TERM PATIENT)xxxx(MIRZA ENGBERG)

tab NICKNAMES: None to speak of.

tab AGE: 19.

tab GENDER: Male.

tab BIRTHDAY: Autumn 27.

tab RACE: Baku.

tab SEXUALITY: Pansexual.

tab RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.

tab RESIDENCE: clinic.

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTERxxxI FEEL LIKE A MONSTERxxxI FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

tab HEIGHT: 5 foot 8 inches.

tab WEIGHT: 125 libras.

tab BUILD: frail and lanky.

tab HAIR COLOUR: honey blonde.

tab EYE COLOUR: brown.

tab BODY MODIFICATIONS: none.

I HATE WHAT IVE BECOME()THE NIGHTMARES JUST BEGUNx
                  xI MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
                  User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

tab PERSONALITY:
                                    Most people find that Mirza is apathetic and indifferent due to his quiet personality. But what they don't know is that he avoids situations that involve extreme motions because it is detrimental to his health. He is very kind and enjoys the company of others greatly, but because long conversations take a toll on his body, he actually doesn't spend much time with people. This leads to a lot of internal conflict for Mirza. He is quite cautious of what he says because it doesn't want others to know of his selfish desires for company. However, as time goes on, Mirza has started to become quite devoid of emotions due to a growing emptiness in his heart.

tab BIOGRAPHY:
                                    Mirza came from simple parents, who were by no means rich. He also had a twin sister whom he treasured above all. They were poor, but they weren't miserable. Mirza, however, had a weak heart, and thus, it interfered with his childhood. But more importantly, it interfered with his being a baku. A baku thrives on dreams, but more particularly nightmares. It is essential to their livelihood. But being weak of heart also caused Mirza to be weak in spirit. He has difficulty eating nightmares, despite them being in abundance in the area that his family lived. It was hard for him to encapsulate nightmares in order to devour them. And although Baku are able to devour dreams as well, it has a negative effect on the dreamer, as it may take away their hopes and desires.

Although troubled, Mirza never had never complained about his disposition, but he worried often what it would do to him and how it affected his family. Even though his parents encouraged him, he recognized the underlying tone of melancholy in their voice. One night he overheard them speaking of how his sister most likely absorbed more from his mother in the womb. It didn't make him hate his sister, it only made him more sad he couldn't improve for them.

But then he met a girl. And at first they were only friends who met on rare occasions by a river. But as time went on they would rendezvous more often, until eventually they expressed their mutual feelings towards each other. And it was that time in Mirza's life that he felt truly happy. He found the joy of sharing his thoughts, his feelings, baring his soul to another person. And for a time, he had no problems acting as a Baku. But then the day came when he found his love crying at their rendezvous spot by the river. He asked her what could cause her such grief and she said that her father had been held captive and was planned to be hanged. She told him that he was framed in order to protect her family. Wanting nothing more than to have her smile again, he vowed to her he would make sure it didn't happen.

However, things didn't go as planned, and the results left Mirza for dead in the Rivareth Forest. But the sprites came to his aid

Dapper Genius

User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

tab LOVES:
                                    Blue Flowers
                                    Handmade Items
                                    Books
                                    Hearing someone sing
                                    Night Time
                                    Corn
                                    Strawberries
                                    Gratin

tab LIKES:
                                    Any Vegetable
                                    Any Fruit
                                    Curry
                                    Rice Balls
                                    Blue Gems

tab NEUTRALS:
                                    Flowers that are not blue
                                    Gems that are not blue
                                    Fish
                                    Eggs
                                    Clothing

tab DISLIKES:
                                    Pens
                                    Sharp items
                                    Chocolate

tab HATES:
                                    Milk
                                    Red Items
                                    Sour Food
                                    Failed Dishes
                                    Weeds

tab FEARS:
                                    Getting close to someone
                                    The town improving.

tab QUIRKS:
                                    He looks down when he's lying
                                    He looks up to think.
                                    He always wears long sleeves.

tab SECRETS:
                                    If the town improves, Mirza will die, as there will be far too few nightmares to keep him alive.
                                    His right eyesocket is completely empty.

tab FAVOURITE LOCATIONS:
                                    clinic
                                    Edge of Rivereth Forest
                                    Library
                                    Florist Shop
                                    Church

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

tab MARRIAGE REQUIREMENTS:
                                    Convince him his life is worth living
                                    Make him reveal his past
                                    Accept the possibility of his death.
                                    Spend time with him, even if it's not full of conversation.
                                    Hold his hand.
                                    Help him improve his Baku abilities.
                                    Go to a festival with him.
                                    Help him stop his hallucinations

tab MARRIAGE ITEMS:
                                    A handmade item.

tab THEME SONG: Epik High - One Minute, One Second

tab LOVE SONG: Every Little Thing - Ai no Uta

tab VOICE CLAIM: Hasumi Ito as Kaoru Nagumo

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

tab ATTRACTION CHART:
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NO FEELINGS
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱ UGLY
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ AVERAGE
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ DECENT
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ CAPTIVATING
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ BEAUTIFUL
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱ GORGEOUS
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ ONLY YOU

tab FRIENDSHIP CHART:
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NO FEELINGS
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱ HATES
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ TOLERABLE
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NEUTRAL
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ ACQUAINTANCE
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ FRIENDLY
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱ BEST FRIEND
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ FAMILY

tab ROMANCE CHART:
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NO FEELINGS
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱ HEARTBROKEN
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ INTERESTED
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ CRUSH
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ FALLING IN LOVE
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ IN LOVE
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱ PLATONIC
                                    ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ ENGAGED / MARRIED

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

User Image
                                          x(WAITRESS)xx(ARCELIA MARIGOLD)

tab ATTRACTION ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ CAPTIVATING
                                          tab ROMANCE ✱✱✱✱✱✱ PLATONIC
                                          tab FRIENDSHIP ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ ACQUAINTANCE
                                          tab NOTES Arcelia is a lovely girl. She comes to the clinic often enough that we've had more than a few conversations with each other. I've been fortunate enough that she would even come in just to talk to me. There's an unsaid connection between us. We never mention it, but I can tell that we both understand each other's pain.

User Image
                                          x(VET ASSISTANT)xx(ELLA OLIVER)

tab ATTRACTION ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ DECENT
                                          tab FRIENDSHIP ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ FRIENDLY
                                          tab NOTES Ella comes by often, albeit it's in her cat form. She's played a few harmless tricks on me, and I appreciate that she doesn't discriminate, but I know it could be much worse. I tend to give her the milk I get every now and again from a meal. I find her very comforting, and leave my window open for her often.

User Image
                                          x(PRIESTESS)xx(VIDA DE ANGELUS)

tab ATTRACTION ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ BEAUTIFUL
                                          tab ROMANCE ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ CRUSH
                                          tab NOTES Vida is...a welcome inclusion in my life. We don't talk very often, but when we do I just feel more calm than usual. And I find her very pleasant to look at. Our conversations are not always long, but I cherish them. I always find my visits to the church more delightful when she happens to be around.

User Image
                                          x(MORTICIAN)xx(AISLING CALLAHAN)

tab ATTRACTION ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ DECENT
                                          tab FRIENDSHIP ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ NEUTRAL
                                          tab NOTES I wish I knew her. I haven't formally met her, but she puts a feeling of dread in my soul. I can feel it. I do not know why as we have never spoken, but every time I am around her I feel a heavy weight sink into my body and a rush of negativity flow through me. I cannot tell you why, but she scares me.

User Image
                                          x(STOCKER)xx(ZELDA HARPER)

tab ATTRACTION ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ AVERAGE
                                          tab NOTES We have not met. Although I have seen her more than a few times when I am out or from my window. It would be difficult to miss hair like hers.

User Image
                                          x(BATHHOUSE ATTENDANT)xx(HELENE TROUVE)

tab ATTRACTION ✱✱✱✱✱✱ GORGEOUS
                                          tab NOTES She looks.... just like her. I swore she might have been here, but she isn't the same. Maybe it's my mind playing tricks.

User Image
                                          x(DAY DOCTOR)xx(MARCELLINE SOL)

tab ATTRACTION ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ BEAUTIFUL
                                          tab NOTES I don't understand how she can have so much kindness when she's suffering so much. Her nightmares are hard for me to take sometimes because they're heavy. But if it will ease her I would do anything for her. I have too much gratitude toward her. And I feel different with her than with others, but it isn't something I should pursue. I can't bring her any more pain.

User Image
                                          x(ROLE HERE)xx(CHARACTER'S FULL NAME HERE)

tab ATTRACTION attraction level here
                                          tab ROMANCE romance level here
                                          tab FRIENDSHIP friendship level here
                                          tab NOTES notes about the character here.
                                          short blurb about your characters thoughts..
                                          make it a short paragraph at least

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

User Image
                                          x(OFFICER)xx(CLEMENT MARTEL)

tab ATTRACTION ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ CAPTIVATING
                                          tab ROMANCE ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ INTERESTED
                                          tab NOTES Officer Martel is a very kind man. More than once has he offered to escort me back to the clinic when he finds me on my walks. I find him pleasant to stare at, and I try not to make it a habit. I think it odd that he's an officer, he doesn't seem to give off that air, but I think he does well at his job.

User Image
                                          x(NURSE)xx(CHASE STRONG)

tab ATTRACTION ✱✱✱✱✱✱✱ AVERAGE
                                          tab NOTES Chase is a very adept nurse. He's extremely kind to me and I know that everything he does, he does it because he means well. But sometimes he's a bit overbearing. I don't feel that h needs to chaperone me all the time when I leave the clinic, but I secretly appreciate it. And he needs to stop coming into my bed. It gets tight and I have no room to move.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image
                  User Image

▍ ▎ ▏ location: Churchxxxxxxxxx▍ ▎ ▏ company: Vidaxxxxxxxxx▍ ▎ ▏ mood: sluggish

Why did it have to be summer?

Mirza felt more miserable than usual. He had been resting in his bed at the clinic for most of the morning. The summer heat penetrated even the walls of the clinic. It wasn't overwhelming, but he had opened the window in the morning to hear the birds so it's heat had been slowly permeating into the room. Baku were not fond of hot weather. Mirza was no exception to this fact. He felt sluggish and lethargic all morning. It was hard to push himself to get up and do anything. And unfortunately, dear Dr. Marcelline was not there to give him a bit of her encouragement.

He had noted in the calendar that there was a festival going on today. Marcelline had offered to look after him the previous day, but he made sure to convince her it wasn't necessary. He didn't want to burden her on a festival day. He certainly didn't believe he was worth it. He looked over at the clock. It was already two in the afternoon. It was about time he got out of bed. Slowly, he moved out of bed and decided he would try and enjoy the day. There was no use wasting it just because of some heat.

But who would want to go out in this heat?

He took a cold shower in hopes it would keep him cool for a bit, but when he dressed and opened the door to the clinic, he felt the rays of the sun shining in all it's glory. He covered his eyes, grimacing and instinctively going back inside. But he could hear the sounds of the festival going on, as if beckoning him out from his quite and lonely residence in the clinic. He sighed, guessing he'd at least go by and look at what was around. From the door, he took his makeshift cane that Marcelline had fashioned for him and took a step out. His feet led him to move to the shade. He decided to take a seat on the bench to the side of the clinic, thankfully covered in shade. At least he was able to get a good view of the bustle of townspeople at the stalls. Very much a wallflower, he let his eyes take in the sights.

But he found that sitting along wasn't what he wanted. But he didn't want to look at the stalls by himself either. So he decided to get away from the sun and the bustle a bit by heading toward the church. With it's heavy doors, it was always a place he came to when he wanted to be by himself and think. It was very quiet and while to others it seemed Ike an eerie atmosphere, for Mirza it was a place for him to bring his concerns to the Goddess. As she was the only person who knew. And the only person he had told.

Upon reaching the doors of the church, he gathered what little strength he had and pulled the door open the slightest bit and slipped inside, using his pseudo-cane for support. In the church, he took a seat in the very last pew. Never one to come to the front, he always took this spot when he came. He sat and closed his eye, the inside of the church unaware of the festivities going on outside, he asked the goddess what he should do in this town, and again for her forgiveness for what he had done.

"Good day Vida." he said before he opened his eye. He looked towards her. She was always a sight for his sore eye. They had not been acquainted long, but he remembered meeting her the day she came, as he had been in the church then too. She was one of the only people Mirza spent any amount of time with outside of the clinic, although he mainly watched her perform her duties. "Will you not be attending the festivities outside? I'm sure it will please the Goddess to know you are enjoying your life here in Eflein" he asked her in a low voice.

tldr
                                                                          Mirza stepped out of the clinic and sat on a bench, before going to the church

Caimb

Dapper Genius

◤ p l o t s ◢

↘ Mirza leaves eflien
                        sometimes mirza's past guilt consumes him, and he feels that it would benefit the clinic if he were not there, so he ventures into rivareth forest one day, hoping to go back the way he came, but he gets lost. He can't even find the way back to eflien. Find him and convince him that it's alright if he doesn't know what to live for now but he'll find a reason later.

↘ do you have a nightmare for me?
                        Mirza needs to eat nightmares. He honestly doesn't even need to eat food as long as he has a nightmare to eat, but he has a hard time going out and finding them, let alone trying to eat one. If your character suffers from bad dreams while they're sleeping Mirza will make it better by taking their nightmares away.

↘ hide and seek
                        Mirza leaves the clinic in secret sometimes because he wants to just be alone and not smell the scent of the clinic all the time. But one day when he's out he falls asleep in a secluded place and it sends an alarm when he hasn't even come back to the clinic after some time. Come find him and take him back.

Dapper Genius

r e s e r v e d

Dapper Genius

r e s e r v e d

Dapper Genius

r e s e r v e d

Dapper Genius

r e s e r v e d

Dapper Genius

r e s e r v e d

Dapper Genius

r e s e r v e d