Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I am Tim Lope, embodiment of the Wind~
User Image
"I know that," the man said, stepping over to another door, "That's why Tim probably brought you here." The man then opened the door he'd just walked up to, revealing stairs that went down for a while. "Steve here is one of the few underground people here in Yonath that has direct access to the underground," Tim explained before beginning his decent, "You can bring your bike down if you want or it will be sent down with everything else." Looking back, Tim then added, "We'll be able to rest down here with smaller chances of being found out so quickly."

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V
Welcome to New Pangea they say...

Sieian gave a nod at Tim's unveiling plan. He then began to walk his bike down the stairs.

"Hmm the underground...Well let's hope this passageway get's us out of city limits before the TDA decides to search you pal's house. Hmm...Fuzzy peach anybody? "

He held the package out towards the Tim before going back and holding it out for Airi.

User Image
Airi
the Fire is always Burning

Airi didn't like that he iqnored her, but she thought it wasn't the right time to tell them. Airi looked at the passage before taking it. "Whats this for." She asked him.

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
"Nah, I don't really like fuzzy peaches," Tim said, kindly refusing the food offered him. Let's just hope that this passage does get us out in time. Tim thought to himself before turning to Aria. "This is one of a few passages aptly nicknames the underground," Tim explained, "People like us use these passageways to get in and out of towns with little to none TDA contact though most people use these passageways for supplying people with modified Dinoholders and cards for black markets."
User Image
Airi

"I already knew that. I was talking about the package." she said to Tim. She pulled out her DinoRider and tossed it up in the air. "Let me take a guess at this." She looked at Tim. "Your element is wind, and..." she looked at Sieian. "Your the Hybrid aren't you."

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V

Sieian gave a shrug guessing both didn't want any Fuzzy Peaches. More for him. Happily he began to chew down the candies before taking in time to respond to Airi's question or guess.
He gave a blank nod once again.

"Yeah...I'm the Hybrid. It's the package of Fuzzy peaches. Oh Black market venders, huh?"

Sieian pocketed his Fuzzy peaches as he continued to push his motorcycle through the passageway.
User Image
Airi

Airi followed both of the boys. "violetThanks. Peaches are my favorite." she put the package of peaches into her bags. "So do any of you have a plan. Also, we need to find more people like us."

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
"What tipped you off?" Tim asked sarcastically, "Was it Ermir or the symbol?" Tim then looked ahead, wondering how long they'd have to walk down because it had been a while since he'd last been here so he couldn't remember how far it went down. "Yeah, we might see one or two," Tim said, responding to the person with the bike, "Other than that it should be mostly just us." Tim then looked at Aria once more before adding, "The plan is to get away from the TDA until we can find the Earth, Water, Lightning, and Plant."
User Image
Airi

Airi looked at him. "No it wasn't that. You can be an airhead sometimes" She smirked and took out a peach and bit into it. She looked at him. "The others can be spread out. They aren't all in one place."

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
"Ever thought it was part of a disguise?" Tim asked, smirking back, "Most people think blondes are airheads." Tim then turned back around before trying to think of how far it was down. "Also, you're obviously Fire since you do have a bit of a temper," Tim said, "That and I noticed your mark a little while ago. You really should wear longer socks."
User Image
Airi

Airi stopped and looked at him. "Who cares if I have a temper. It helps out with fighting and I do where long socks." She looked at him. "Another thing is that you alwys keep your hand covered. That is another why to figure out that you are trying to hid something." she looked at him and took another bite of the peach. 'Why didn't you come to me if you knew."

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
"Doesn't look like it," Tim said, referring to Aria's socks. Tim then fiddled with the glove slightly, having an explanation for that too. "I told people that it was medical reasons," Tim said, "And I didn't go to you because I didn't want anyone to overhear us somehow."
User Image
Airi

Airi looked at him and kneeled down and pulled up her sock. "Stop looking at my legs. Its creepy." she looked at him and crossed her arms. "There are other ways of communication."

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V

Sieian listened silently to the two bicker or converse about their special cases and stories. How sweet. Sieian's mark was a large Ying and Yang on his back since the Hybrid was a genetic mix of all the Elemental pieces' DNA. It was quite unlikely most people would see it unless you were some kind of stalker and watched him take showers or something like that. That's why Sieian usually didn't like going to public baths or the public beaches. He continued to munch on some peaches before glancing at his spare Dinoholder.

He then glanced at Tim with a Peach at his lips.

"So...When exactly do we get to this determined exit?"

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
"Hard to not have looked at them when I ended up walking behind you, up the stairs in school a lot," Tim said, "And I know there are other ways. I just prefer to not use them." Tim then looked forward once more and shrugged. "Beats me. It's been a while since I've been down here," Tim said, hoping that they reached the bottom soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff