Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V
Welcome to New Pangea they say...

Samuel gave a surprised look at Wind Power's work before slashing in his second Move Card.

"Sacrificial Slam!"

The combo wowed the crowd as they applauded at the very intelligent way of using the Moves at certain times. Tiger's Tarbosaurus then rushed at Striker even amidst the lava already starting to swamp the area.

Striker, Sieian's modified Velociraptor, began to spring all over the place. Like there was more than one of him. Before long a big pack began to pile on every Dinosaur. Especially Ermir.

Sieian gave a thumbs up at Tim before trying to keep his attention on the battle.

"Trust me kid."

The Velociraptor then grabbed the back of the TDA officer's back and began to shake him around. People around them began to scream and panic at the sudden Dino attack. Was the dinosaur going rogue? Another Velociraptor appeared behind Airi gave a friendly coo and nudged her backpack to symbolize something. Were they trying to tell her something?

...We invite everyone to our home they said.

~
User Image
Airi
the Fire is always Burning

Airi gripped her Dinorider. She pulled out her Gojirasaurus Card. A Gojirasaurus appeared. "Goji you need to help me." she jumpped on and was now on Goji's back. She pulled out her Volcano Blast crad and used that attack on the TDA. "Goji run" her Gojirasaurus started to run anf follow the Velociraptor.

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I am Tim Lope, embodiment of the Wind~
User Image
"I'm supposed to trust you with all of this?" Tim asked, motioning towards Ermir who was swarmed with Velociraptors and the two Velociraptors in the bleachers. Could Aria be another one? Tim wondered to himself before looking back to the battle. Ermir was shaking, trying to get the Velociraptors off of him so he could fight.

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V

Sieian gave a smile at the boy before nodding. The lava then started to wrap around the battlefield. Sauropelta had then been drowned in the lava while Tarbosaurus still stood immune to the lava. The Velociraptors though were still replicating themselves and rushing to cover Ermir from the lava. One by one the little Dinosaurs withered back into the shadows but another 3 would take it's place.

"Think of it as your very own shield. Striker..."

One of the Velociraptor's raised it's head and looked at Sieian before understanding.
Sieian gave another smile at Tim.

"I hope you still trust me. We need to get out of here. The place is swarming with TDA and we'll both be caught. "

The Velociraptor gave a cry before picking at her backpack as Airi turned around. The Velociraptor then ran around Airi and picked up her DinoRider, which was peaking out of her bag, then placed it in her hands. Then it gave a shriek before bounding a couple feet down the stairs and then halted as if it were waiting for her. As it seems the TDA had caught notice of Airi and their fellow officer's screams for help. The crowd parted for them as they rushed after her. Maybe Striker's clone, the oddly colored Velociraptor, was directing her to safety?

~
User Image
Airi

Airi gripped her Dinorider. She pulled out her Gojirasaurus Card. A Gojirasaurus appeared. "Goji you need to help me." she jumpped on and was now on Goji's back. She pulled out her Volcano Blast crad and used that attack on the TDA. "Goji run" her Gojirasaurus started to run anf follow the Velociraptor.

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
"They won't be after me since I haven't done anything wrong," Tim said, before looking at Ermir who nodded at Tim's silent message. Ermir gave a low roar before charging straight at Tim, avoiding lava wherever he could before Tim sent Ermir back into his card which he caught and slipped into his pocket. "Hey you!" Tim shouted at the TDA before throwing the Dinoholder at them

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V

Sieian bolted off leaving everyone confused. Opponents, referee, and remaining spectators. The TDA then gave chase after Airi and the Hybrid.

Sieian threw his Dinoholder into his coat before revealing his MezoRider. It's authentic silver lining made it a bit different from other DinoRiders. That was it really. Sieian then ran towards his bike which was moved towards a nearby wall by Striker. The Velociraptor directed Airi towards Sieian onto the battle field. As soon as he was in front of Sieian he then returned back into Card form which Sieian grabbed and stuffed into his pocket. Revving his bike, the Hybrid then drove towards Tim and the exit which of course was blocked by the TDA and their Dinosaurs.

"Super...Hey girl! You might want to follow me if you want to get away from those creeps!"

~
User Image
Airi

Airi looked at him and was now besides him. "I will follow you but I do have a name its Airi.' she said. She looked down at Goji. "Follow him Goji." she patted her dinosaur on the head and smiled sweetly at it. "Lead the way."

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Tim made a run for it, spotting a small opening close to the ground under one of the dinosaurs which he quickly slid under to the other side. "Hey, morons!" Tim shouted at the TDA, "Looking for someone that has this?" Tim then took the glove off of his right hand, showing the Wind symbol so some of the TDA would go after him which would hopefully give the others some time to escape. Turning, Tim started to book it down the street while putting his glove back on. A small noise was heard as the glove's hidden weapon got ready, the cord wrapped loosely around Tim's arm to the glove actually being a thin tube.

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V

Sieian smacked his head before putting slipping on his helmet. The kid was going to get himself killed. The TDA were starting to crack out weapons now as well as Dinosaurs. This was starting to get bad. He cussed under his breath before getting Striker back onto the field.

"Keep them busy Striker..."

The Velociraptor gave a couple happy shrieks before replicating himself.
Sieian then drove right through the poorly made barricade, bowling over many TDA officers, and then zoomed close to Tim's side. He pointed his thumb to the back of his bike where there was still space.

"I suggest getting on. We're getting out of here."

He turned his head to check on Airi before ducking his head as bullets started to fire in his direction. It mixed with laser shots as well. The future was definitely full of that crazy stuff now. Just no levitating bikes that's all.

~
User Image
Airi

Airi was heading for the exit but somehow she got knocked off of Goji. She rolled on the ground. Goji had returned to card form. She grabbed the card before the TDA got to it, but they got to her. She looked at one of them and kicked them. "There is no way im going with you." Another TDA grabbed her from behind.

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
"Not yet," Tim said, turning around when he saw Aria get knocked off and captured. Tim quickly got his Dinorider out and slashed Ermir's card, jumping onto the Utahraptor as he appeared. "Just go for her," Tim said, pointing at Aria before Ermir nodded and raced forward. Being a Utahraptor, Ermir was pretty quick and agile making it easy for him to dodge the TDA members. "Gotcha," Tim said, planting his glove on the face of a TDA member as it gave a small burst of silvery powder.

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V

Sieian gave a sigh before turning his bike around and doing a wheelie towards the TDA to scare them off.

"Hurry up! We need to get out of here now before the big guns are brought out adn the whole city goes into lockdown mode!"

~

((Whoops :/ I gotta get going guys., Sorry :3...And tomorrow I've got to do lots of work so...<.< Maybe won't be able to get on. ))
User Image
Airi

Airi grabbed on to his hand. She looked at him. She quickly got up. She didn't know what to do from there. She didn't have to deal with the TDA since she was ten. She was really confused. "Whhe-ere are we going to go" She asked

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V

Sieian patted the back of his seat before revving his engine and getting Striker to keep the lot under control.

"We're leaving Yonath...It's not safe anymore..."

~

((Okay last post...You can puppet me if you want to. Leaving Yonath means getting past the city boundaries and in the wilderness where masses of woods are. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff