Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Fleta

Hi Fleta I'm 0er0. I'm currently driving myself crazy due to lack of posting. If interested in some RPing I've got some 1 x 1 suggestions that never actually saw the light of day or just didn't last long enough to do them justice. Generally I'm fine with making up brand new ones.

Never saw the light of day:
1) A Norse RP an arranged marriage to the current King *making up a norse name* Valfodr lord of the North. After the loss of his wife he has called out to neighboring countries in search of new ones. The King is known as a conqueror and is currently ready for war. In a sense it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that whatever wives he's been sent are tools to sway him towards a quick alliance. So a number of countries have sent maidens as tribute hoping that the King will choose them to be his new bride. Whoever manages to wed him would effectively merge or create alliances between nations. No matter what happens war is sure to start soon. It starts with that decision.  The King isn't exactly a prize of a man and it seems not every maiden sent is there to marry him. Assassinations plots and whispers of war force the King to assign every maiden a bodyguard if they do not have one.

Takes place in a palace of ice. Lots of frost mages and warriors and people visiting from strange lands. This RP isn't actually about who the king chooses, but about one of the women forced to go. And the body guard she meets. And they might become a pair, who knows? But her bodyguard *made up a name* Seig. Is

Effectively it's a sort of a bachlorette game. The king isn't exactly the type of man you'd want to marry, so whoever is sent is either a protector of a maiden or someone sent to the North. Someone's planning to kill the King.

Examples of Complications: The king isn't anything like he's described. He might not really be the king. Some of the people want/NEED to forge this alliance and you almost feel sorry for them even though they're going too far to see it done.

Started but nothing happened really good idea:
2) Some sort of clash between lower class and upper class. A RP I did previously was the world was run by Spellborn (magic using people) and they ruled over Terrans (Who had no magic, but usually used enhance speed and strength to hold their own if a fight went out). A group of Terran seek to overthrow the current leadership by killing off the noble families one by one. Innocent or not. 

Can make a lot of stories with this.

The one made before was my character was a Terran. Who joined an organization to overthrow the mages ruling over them. What started with peaceful protest ended in violent revolt. The Terrans may not have magic, but they can use artifacts and (by training) become inhumanly fast/ strong. The Spellborn are ruled by 12 magic families. Each family controls a respective area. They may treat the Terrans however they wish, but there must not be open revolt. If open revolt happens? The Magelord, the leader of the center capital, will come in and kill whoever is in charge to appease the masses. Then put a new mage family in charge.

The problem is open war could be starting soon. And my character soon finds out that not all mage families need to be killed. After a raid on one of the 12 mage families, my character failed to kill the girl he was ordered to kill. He watched his former girlfriend shoot down children with a bow and realized that this rebel group is just as evil as the Mages. He gets captured, brought before the girl he was supposed to kill and they have to team up.

Examples of Complications: The magelord (head of the spellborn) AND the rebel group (we called it iconoclast) are after the girl now. And this guy is her best shot at survival.

3) A more modern RP. Possibly one of 2 people with superpowers needing to hunt down other people with superpowers. 2 people working for a shadow organization and they need to hunt down others.

I'm always in need of a Modern RP.

Ones I'm in now? I'm in one where time travelers each without warning get sucked into the past or flung into the future. The location decided upon was a fantasy setting of china. These time travelers need to figure out who brought them there. And thanks to whatever magic used to bring them there, all their powers/ clothes and knowledge is up to the modern era. They come across clay soldiers, jade mages and all sorts of stuff china never had. But the real kicker was. Every time they change something. Like they saved someone who originally was going to die. It creates these time monsters called Forgotten. If you destroy the Forgotten the change stays. If you do not destroy the forgotten it will do it's very best to undo the change you made. Sometimes it cannot undo the change you made and you're just going to have to kill it.

Quote me if interested I'm just seeing who's looking for 1x1 at this point.
Now please excuse me I might pass out in the near five minutes. So if I go poof? You can make an accurate guess as to why.

Things I'm bad at: Coding and pictures. >.<
(In fact you're probably going to want to pick my character picture. Since resizing a picture takes me longer than writing an entire profile xp )
Things I'm good at: Doing lengthy literate posts and generally making entertaining characters.

I'd like to do some sort of RP, group or 1 x 1. But the results are few. If you have any interest please PM me. If you liked any of my RP suggestions or just want to make a RL one or something let me know.

Eloquent Reveler

0er0

what the hell is this?
sycophantic courtier
0er0

what the hell is this?

Ouch.... nevermind.

Eloquent Reveler

0er0

you got butthurt? seriously? because i'm not fleta or whoever this person is so i got confused why you had to talk to her on my thread..
sycophantic courtier
0er0

you got butthurt? seriously? because i'm not fleta or whoever this person is so i got confused why you had to talk to her on my thread..

Ah I got the tabs mixed up. My bad.

I didn't see I sent the wrong message out.

I thought you were like what the hell is this, in response to the idea. Anywho, no worries.

Eloquent Reveler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces