visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 232 ]
Total Votes:[ 232 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70 71 > >>

Eloquent Reveler

PROMPTS & PLOT BUNNIES

User Image
          • "Is this your weird way of asking me to marry you?"
          • "They are the worst person I ever met. I want to travel the world with them."

• You are an actor playing the lead role in the film adaptation of my character's favorite book.

• Soulmate AU's: one, two, three

• Past group role plays to turn into a one x one: Auradon | School of Seasons

These could all be mashed together, depends on whichever works :)

User Image

Eloquent Reveler

I love that foreigner x Italian native pairing, especially coupled with the 'meeting on a train' prompt.
My name is Caroline, by the way, and it's nice to meet you.☆

Eloquent Reveler

anime antagonist

oh, hello c:
        yeah, that's a brilliant idea ^w^

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

DISNEY CLASSICS

User Image
        • I would like a modern twist on any of these:
          • Mulan
          • Peter Pan
          • Treasure Planet
          • Sleeping Beauty

User Image

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

PENPALS // LOVE LETTERS // ONLINE CHAT

User Image
    1. One: A person finds a letter somewhere in an old apartment building / house . He / she reads it and find that it was addressed to a previous tenant // owner and he / she decides to send a letter back anyway. The one who receives it could either be the original sender or a distant relative (descendant) of the original sender. It could have been read for the first time years after it was sent.

Two: A student finds a little note stashed in between the pages of an obscure book. Something about it intrigues him / her. The note tells them a bit about the writer and it gives instructions on where to put the "reply" note. So, these two students begin to exchange little notes to each other in a huge library used by many other students. They can even tell each other their email addresses.

tab SUBPLOT They despise each other in real life. However, since they actually get a chance to know each other through writing each other, they feel they can be friends with the other person, not knowing they are enemies.

Three: We can base it on "A Cinderella Story" where they randomly meet at an online chat room and just start talking to each other. They find they go to the same school (could be a college or university) and decide to meet at a masquerade ball?

All plots could be charming and serendipitous, either way, it would be up to us if we'd actually want these two characters to meet or not. They can exchange short and quick messages just like in actual texts and chat, but still, no text talk.

User Image

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items