• Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

tab
tab

Hello there, darling!
I'm Vup, a constantly anxious twenty-something-year-old,
who cries/laughs a lot over anyone's fictional characters and who plays a lot of otome and RPG games.
(My PlayStation year review clocked me at 183 hours on Stardew Valley. Serious farming went down.)
I am a socially anxious introvert so I do not usually join in on giant discord chats,
however one on one dm's I will word wall you like no other.

I'm a chill non-picky person and I promise I won't bite.
I just have terrible, I mean terrible text tone. It is like; THIS BEE TRYING TO THROW HANDS?! Nah, I'm just socially dumb.
Hit me up in this thread or pm me.
(If you would rather plot out things on discord, just let me know).

User Image
Writing deets

Here are my 𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨.

Currently searching for groups and 1x1s
If you have open spots on a group rp, drop me a link.
Probably only really looking for one, maybe two one on ones.

I will only roleplay in threads. :c Sorry.
Ghost friendly. Both; being left out of nowhere and to the supernatural beings. (Unless they come with a vengeance, I ain't about a mad ghost.)

Writing-wise, I can do two paragraphs to like nine...
It honestly just depends on how invested I am and what I have to work with.

Usually, I try to post once a week.
That being said, it doesn't bother me to wait two weeks - a month for a reply.
(I understand rl can be crazy)

I write a lot of different genders and sexualities.
Most of the time I end up doubling and creating npcs along the way.

I cannot use real face claims, sorry. It just creeps me out way too much to use them.
Anime to semi-realistic is normally the kind of face claims I use.

If it is against Gaia's terms/rules, I ain't doing it.

Graphics by the wonderful alcoholic walrus

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

ONE
Roles - supernatural creature/demon x human that enters into a soul binding contract
Humans, such fragile and sensitive creatures. Turning a blind eye to the oddities that happen around them in their day to day life. You think you are alone on this planet? 'Top of the food chain'. That those stories of monsters and dragons are but mere stories? That we do not exist outside of your foolish little novels and fantasies. You are so wrong, my little one. So very very wrong. With those self-made blinders set in place, you may believe that you are right. That the creatures you write about may never hurt you, may never hunt you down. I assure you that we are there, watching you in plain sight, waiting. We are your next door neighbor, your accountant, even your school teachers and loan sharks. 'Waiting.'

Just like most cats, curiosity is often your downfall. Once you've taken off those blinders, once you've almost caught a glimpse, you take it too far. You call attention to yourself, to us, and to your family. For that, you must pay the price. While most of us find you harmless, others see your meddling as a threat. Oh. Don't worry, they warn you first, maybe in a way you didn't quite grasp, but they did try to warn you. Now it is not only you, but your family that must pay the price. What, little one? You don't understand why? Well, we did try to warn you. Now run. Run before what has befallen on your family catches up to you too.

The Gist; You've managed to stumble upon something you shouldn't have. Congrats. Now your family lays slaughter and your younger sister is missing. You've even made a contract with someone something in exchange for power, you've given up your life force. Why were they murdered? Where is your sister? What have you done? Well. We will find out, now won't we...?

User Image

TWO
Roles - resistance group leader x secret spy
Out there somewhere there is a mirror world. Here everyone is 'gifted' a special power at birth and in this world there is someone that is given the opposite of your power born at the same time. Powers can be simple. An example being able to lock doors with just your touch. They can also be advanced such as controlling and summoning fire. The person with the opposite power is what they call a ‘soulmate’, the completion to your half of power. Some people never find them. However, when one does, both of your hearts glow, syncing in beat. Very cute stories pop up on the news when two people find one another. This story, however, is that that cute. The darker side of this is that if a child is born with power too strong the government makes sure to...eliminate them.

You have had the wonderful pleasure of meeting your other half - the terrible part is that they are in a group called 'Black Frost', a notorious group bent on overthrowing the government. Not only that, but it was televised on live feed. So now the whole world knows who you are and just who you complete and the government is very interested in just how you can help them. With some gentle nudging and some slight kidnapping of your family, the reigning leaders have convinced you to seek out this dangerous group.

Now it is up to you to infiltrate the group and rip it apart at the seams, all the while trying to convince your other half to join you. Because a side effect of having your hearts sync..once one stops beating, so does the other.

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image
tab
tab
Blurb

A person from a family of well-known heroes, who grew up with the heavy burden of carrying on the family legacy... discovers that they are meant to destroy the world.

Thin idea. Fantasy world, dragons, end of the world, unwanted right hand, weird cult groupies.
Sparked by a writing prompt from writing.promt.s on Instagram. If that doesn't scare you off....well then, hello.

Word bank

Magic | Witches | Assassins | Platonic Relationships
Mermaids | Sirens | Dragons | Superpowers
Fluff | Slow Burn | Alternate Universe | Angst | Drama
Edo Japan | Original Settings | Fantasy | World Building
Royalty | Faeries | Summonings gone wrong | Demons
Medieval Times | Slow Burn | No so noble quests
Misunderstandings | Noble Quests | Shady places
Unlikely Heroes | Wanderlust | Force to work together
Magic | Knights | Mystery | Thieves? |

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

pretty sure that's it.

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
yum_cupcake

Anxious Nymph

12,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Party Member 100
Hello!
I'm starting up a sort of free flowing creature group rp that I believe might interest you. It's a futuristic sci-fi meets high-fantasy where all sorts of creatures co-mingle.
If you think you might be interested, just click on the image in my signature and it should take you there!

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
The Magic Lady

I've actually been stalking watching this.
Have a Q though, so expect a DM from me.

Anxious Nymph

12,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Party Member 100
Vupity

Oh Hey! Feel free to throw any questions my way.

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
The Magic Lady

Woo! You are fast!
It has been thrown~

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
yum_cupcake

The Committee Staff Member

Voyage to Ever After is a harvest moon style group that blends multiple fairytale and storybook characters together.
It is a literate group and still in the recruiting stages.
If you have any questions please drop into the recruitment thread!

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
Little Red Dragons

Sounds nifty, I'll check it out.

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100