+1 1 100.0% [ 497 ]
Total Votes:[ 497 ]

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Secret Duckie
Here's my first country coord for the picnic meetup today!

User Image

And here's my daily_lolita post to see some detail shots <3

Ayxdgfej h its so cute!! I love it! I cant wait to wear my boater hat now. xD

Witty Fatcat

im not a mango
No, I haven't. I heard that there is one in Milwaukee, but they are on Live Journal and I really do not understand that website.
I have an account I go on now and then thinking I just need to give it time, but I am really not picking up on it. x.x
I have never met another Lolita in Wisconsin. ;o

I'm surprised they haven't switched to Facebook! Most comms have done that because LJ is just old and outdated. What do you not understand? It's just like any other forum site really, just more clunky. LJ will be an extremely useful tool for you, though, as the egl-comm-sales is our most popular and frequently used second hand sales community!

I bet they are there! You just have to go looking hard for them! Also wearing Lolita out in public attracts them <3

Witty Fatcat

Bunny-Lolita-Chan
Ayxdgfej h its so cute!! I love it! I cant wait to wear my boater hat now. xD

Ahhh thank you so much!! <333

dalia salvd's Husband

Spooky Pumpkin

19,350 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Haunting Echo 75
Secret Duckie
im not a mango
No, I haven't. I heard that there is one in Milwaukee, but they are on Live Journal and I really do not understand that website.
I have an account I go on now and then thinking I just need to give it time, but I am really not picking up on it. x.x

I'm surprised they haven't switched to Facebook! Most comms have done that because LJ is just old and outdated. What do you not understand? It's just like any other forum site really, just more clunky. LJ will be an extremely useful tool for you, though, as the egl-comm-sales is our most popular and frequently used second hand sales community!

I bet they are there! You just have to go looking hard for them! Also wearing Lolita out in public attracts them <3

Yeah, egl-comm-sales is why I tried to get into it. I've only really had experience with Gaia though. I have just never been into blogging or foruming especially off of Gaia. I am not even very good at facebooking. :B

I'll keep my eyes open.

Witty Fatcat

im not a mango
Secret Duckie
im not a mango

Yeah, egl-comm-sales is why I tried to get into it. I've only really had experience with Gaia though. I have just never been into blogging or foruming especially off of Gaia. I am not even very good at facebooking. :B

I'll keep my eyes open.

Well the comm-sales has a lot of rules, so you have to follow those but there is a guide on the side of the page. One of the steps is to create a feedback page and that's the first thing you want to do. Once you have that, you just click "post to community" at the top of the page and input your message in the field exactly like you would on here.

dalia salvd's Husband

Spooky Pumpkin

19,350 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Haunting Echo 75
Secret Duckie
im not a mango
Secret Duckie
im not a mango

I'll keep my eyes open.

Well the comm-sales has a lot of rules, so you have to follow those but there is a guide on the side of the page. One of the steps is to create a feedback page and that's the first thing you want to do. Once you have that, you just click "post to community" at the top of the page and input your message in the field exactly like you would on here.

Yeah, I read that. But, I don't know how to make a feedback page.

Witty Fatcat

im not a mango

If you look at step 4 over on the left hand side, there's a link to the EGLFB livejournal page. Once you're there, the first text on the page you see is like big red text and under that you will see "before posting check rules" with a link, so you can read that, then the one that says "to request a page" and click the link and it sends you to a post with a little form you fill out in a comment on the post and the moderators will eventually make it for you (although sometimes they get a little backlogged so it could take like a week)

Once they do give you one, they will send the link to you and I would suggest bookmarking it because sometimes it's hard to find it later! (:

dalia salvd's Husband

Spooky Pumpkin

19,350 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Haunting Echo 75
Secret Duckie
im not a mango

If you look at step 4 over on the left hand side, there's a link to the EGLFB livejournal page. Once you're there, the first text on the page you see is like big red text and under that you will see "before posting check rules" with a link, so you can read that, then the one that says "to request a page" and click the link and it sends you to a post with a little form you fill out in a comment on the post and the moderators will eventually make it for you (although sometimes they get a little backlogged so it could take like a week)

Once they do give you one, they will send the link to you and I would suggest bookmarking it because sometimes it's hard to find it later! (:

Alright, I will try that. Thank you very much. :3

Witty Fatcat

im not a mango
Secret Duckie
im not a mango

Alright, I will try that. Thank you very much. :3

You're very welcome!!

Witty Fatcat

WHY WHY WHY.

So I just was sitting here perusing the comm sales and saw that someone offered CINEMA DOLL to a person's WTB and she rejected it because it wasn't her preferred colorway. I'm like ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Cinema Doll is like #2 on my list of dresses I desperately want right now, just under Twinkle Carnival... and it's the black colorway which is one of my top two favorite colorways (because it's totally grey not black and for once I like the black because of the style)

dfklndf;jbgdjfbgsdfgd;fmg'sd

As I've mentioned before, I'm currently unemployed. Well, I'm at the point where my funds are so low I can't possibly dip into what is left for this dress, and I have a bunch of things that are not selling. Why, cruel fate... why. )':

I messaged her asking if we can work out a payment plan or hold or something... I so hope she says yes. )':

dalia salvd's Husband

Spooky Pumpkin

19,350 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Haunting Echo 75
I found this video today on my tumblr.
It was just uploaded today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5FvJaPGdeY

Great news for Pinkly Ever After!!!
/I must support this growing brand emotion_kirakira
I really need to remove myself from all sales comms and Taobao for a bit, my wallet is crying sad

I've decided to step away from the usual "bittersweet" and just living in black everything and try and take on a more mature looking style.

I recently scored IW's Little Lady and Lethe's Castle's Mirror of Angels along with a pair of IW OTKs and still have the whole Snow White set from Infanta on it's way to me, so time to clear my wardrobe out!

I was discussing selling some of my things to another lolita and I told her that selling some of them is making me feel like I'm grieving? It's frickin' weird.

8,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
im not a mango

welcome!
Secret Duckie

I hope she says yes!

I am sad i missed out on some very lovely prints last year.
When i was still relatively new to lolita, i focused mostly on Innocent World and ignored both Angelic Pretty and Baby so i missed the chance to own Cinema Doll, Fragrant Rose Memories, Chocolate Rosette. gonk

Kawaii Bunny

The Japanese innocent world page says something about a summer sale. The English page doesn't have this. Is this just an instore sale? Because I think they had one of those in June, but I'm sure they've already had their summer sale. Or is this a sale only on the japanese page.

This would be a lot less confusing if I could speak japanese.

Witty Fatcat

Hmm, it's about time for their real summer sale soon, but yeah it's probably their in-store sale since the online summer sale is usually late July, then the oddment packs in August.

Also, she did say yes to a payment plan for Cinema Doll! I'm selling like a fiend to try and get some money for it.

Ohh also, AP is killing me because THERE ARE FINALLY SOME PHOTOS OF THE NEW CHOCOLATE PRINT. http://secretduckie.tumblr.com/post/54918871089/sew-sweet-musee-du-chocolat

Ohh, and as if that's not bad enough, they are remaking Royal Chocolate AGAIN (I already love Royal Choco to death and have the second release in ivory...) http://secretduckie.tumblr.com/post/54918995419/sew-sweet-royal-chocolate-gets-some-new-pieces

DAT MILITARY STYLE JSK WITH SIDE FRILLS HNNNGGG

I think I'm going to get both. Ugh. There are two jobs that I just like... didn't want to do but at this point I have $800 worth of releases staring at me and mocking me and a tiny bank account.... sooooo yeah, I think it's about time I take them. >__<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff