+1 1 100.0% [ 497 ]
Total Votes:[ 497 ]

4,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Evil Goth Bunny
chibi-kirin

I'm going to have too look up this TaoBao spree because I couldn't even figure out how to get anywhere or look at lolita things at all?

Here is a list of different taobao shops that sell Lolita. I don't know if they're all good, I assume they must be alright if they're on the list, but I always look for reviews anyway. Also, the currency is in Yuan, not Yen. You probably knew that already, but it confused me when I first discovered Taobao. smile

I actually did not know that. Lol so thank you. ^-^ and I'm actually going to buy 2 dresses from Bodyline because they have free shipping until tomorrow and they restocked the dress I want and I found another one I'd like as well. But I will definitely look into that so thank you!

Kawaii Bunny

I'm going to a meet up at an Easter funfair tomorrow!

I really want to wear my funfair jsk from Infanta, but none of my blouses seem to work very well with it. I'd ordered some new blouses but they've been stuck in customs all week so I won't be able to wear them like I'd hoped to. I don't like customs when they do that, they're most likely going to ask me to pay customs charges. sad

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
It's been forever and a day since I've posted here, but I've managed to buy my dream dress of the Magic Whip JSK from Closet Child, and also the Chocoberry dress in mint from Bodyline~. Two of my dream dresses are on their way to my home. ; u ;

4,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Akamaru_ichii
It's been forever and a day since I've posted here, but I've managed to buy my dream dress of the Magic Whip JSK from Closet Child, and also the Chocoberry dress in mint from Bodyline~. Two of my dream dresses are on their way to my home. ; u ;

You should definitely post pictures then ^-^

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Akamaru_ichii

Aw yay! emotion_kirakira
I just got the chocoberry jsk in pink...it looks like they restocked.
So happy!

Get lots of pics!

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
chibi-kirin
Akamaru_ichii

You should definitely post pictures then ^-^

I will~!
@Celadonia: I just wish they had restocked the squirrel party in 2L and red... I want it to match the bag I got in Cali. ;;

I'm also tempted to no end to save up money for the new star print sailor JSK AP's coming out with... I love their night sky prints. ;; And they'll go with my zodiac socks~.

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
I _really_ want the high waist jsk from that series! Hopefully I manage to get it--I'm not a fan of their new website setup.

Gracious Conversationalist

9,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Timid 100
What perfumes/fragrances does everyone wear?

Kawaii Bunny

I have another meet up tomorrow. I'm still feeling rather old-school Lolita, so I'm wearing black and white with my rocking horse boots.

I'd been hoping to wear a carousel dress, but I haven't finished embroidering it yet. I've been working on the bloody thing for almost a month, so it's nearly finished.
I'm so excited, I'm going to a con on the 24th and 25th and for the first time, rather than wearing a store-bought cosplay, I'm going to wear lolita!

On the first day, I'm going to wear this co-ord, but will be switching out the heels for some mary janes in a shade of pink that actually matches the shade in the dress. I want to wear the matching headbow but I think it might unbalance the co-ord, I might just stick with a pink beret.
User Image

I don't have a photo of what I'm going to wear on the second day because I'm waiting on a couple of things to finish the co-ord, but I will be wearing my Milky Berry set in black, red tea parties and cardigan and the Berry Garden bag which should arrive by then - and is also my first brand new brand purchase.

I never have an excuse to go all out on my co-ords because I live in a pretty small town full of farmers and ~gangstas~, even my most casual outfits raise eyebrows!

I hope to get some photos while I'm there because I don't really have many decent photos of me wearing lolita.

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Killing is Kawaii
I'm so excited, I'm going to a con on the 24th and 25th and for the first time, rather than wearing a store-bought cosplay, I'm going to wear lolita!

On the first day, I'm going to wear this co-ord, but will be switching out the heels for some mary janes in a shade of pink that actually matches the shade in the dress. I want to wear the matching headbow but I think it might unbalance the co-ord, I might just stick with a pink beret.
User Image

I don't have a photo of what I'm going to wear on the second day because I'm waiting on a couple of things to finish the co-ord, but I will be wearing my Milky Berry set in black, red tea parties and cardigan and the Berry Garden bag which should arrive by then - and is also my first brand new brand purchase.

I never have an excuse to go all out on my co-ords because I live in a pretty small town full of farmers and ~gangstas~, even my most casual outfits raise eyebrows!

I hope to get some photos while I'm there because I don't really have many decent photos of me wearing lolita.

I looove them shoes~ They look like they are covered in velvet, are they? I been dying to find a pair of velvet shoes myself.
I used to live in a small town just like that, I miss it so much. I moved up into the city with my husband, but I don't see ourselves living here forever because he likes my hometown too

Kawaii Girl

kittymakeworldgoround
What perfumes/fragrances does everyone wear?
I don't typically wear perfume, and I think people should always take care to never wear a strong perfume or too much perfume. Pure fragrance rose oil makes a good perfume if you use just a drop. I need to get another bottle! Back when I had hamsters, I accidentally spilled a bottle of rose oil on one of them (poor hamster) and I swear I could smell it on the her for two whole weeks.

Kawaii Girl

Killing is Kawaii

User Image

That's really cute!! I bought those shoes in two colors and was really disappointed when they came in the wrong size... I agree that switching the shoes out for a closer pink would be better, but have you considered black shoes? They would balance the matching bow.

Kawaii Bunny

Bodyline has got a really odd cake hat now. At least, I think it's supposed to be a cake.

http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/showTBPic.asp?name=/bodyline/photos/acc1346-2.jpg?5/8/2014%203:08:16%20PM

Those look a lot like a cardboard cut out of strawberries.

Kawaii Bunny

Yay, I've got my ticket for the next tea party club event in September.

I just have to decide what to wear now. I've been working on a dress for ages, and I was going to wear that, but just in case my sewing skills let me down, I'm also ordering an Infanta jsk that I've been wanting for months. (actually, it's really just an excuse to buy the jsk)

I'm also definitely customising rocking horse shoes, because they are so very comfy. I've ordered a cheap pair from Bodyline, and bought stuff to customise them with.

The event is over 3 months away, but I want to get everything sorted early. I wasn't at all pleased with my co-ord for last years event, so I want to do it properly this time smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff