Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Pumpkin

6,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Yes and no.
I've grown to like my natural hair but I still prefer to have longer hair so I wear extensions.

Dapper Fairy

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I was never taught that my natural hair was bad and that I shouldn't embrace it. However, I know it was easier for my mom to take care of after it was chemically processed. Today, I'm 100% natural and while I think it's harder to maintain, I don't regret my decision to go back to being natural.

Handsome Girl

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
No
I don't like my natural hair because I don't think it looks good.
When my hair is done, and when I look good, I feel more confident and more willing to try knew things.

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
I was never taught that my hair was ugly or needed to be changed when I was growing up. Hair can be cut and then grown out so I really don't care. I did enjoy getting highlights in my hair because my hair was always greasy, still does but I wash it less only when I need to, and the highlights faded over time. Getting my hair highlighted was great but then it got expensive and I stopped doing it. I have mostly gotten to putting it up in a high bun most of the time because living in Texas, it's very humid where I live.
Half my hair is grey and I'm only 22 so I dye mine every month or so to cover it up, but before it started going grey like crazy I left it my natural color all the time.

Greedy Informer

My natural hair is dirty blonde and the texture is not-really-straight and frizzy sometimes. I hated the color so I dyed it and I curl/straighten it all the time and I look 100x hotter so idc

Bashful Kitten

4,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
Welp sometimes, yeah

Kawaii Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
OP is still here

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
BAhahahaha! No. I use my hair as an escape - whenever something's bothering me, instead of dealing with it, I'd change my hair color. Plus, I rly liked unnatural colors. One girl my Senior year of highschool in my IB History class went, "My favorite part of Monday is seeing what new color your hair is!" She'd be legitimately disappointed if it hadn't changed (though she didn't know it was changing b/c I felt unstable). blaugh

They're huge. I know. I wasn't going to mess w/'em.

Example:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Not a glamour shot. I really am live steel combat trained (plus martial arts & weapons associated with those styles). My team was performing at the Detroit Institute of Arts.

User Image

User Image
I like my long black hair but it's gone a bit brown now... my hair has always been really easy to manage. If there was one thing i could change though it would be the thickness, would love more volume in it.
I don't do anything with my hair, partly because i'm okay with my natural hair, and partly because I wouldn't know what to do with it if i wanted to do something anyway

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Eh I never thought my natural hair was ugly nor bad nor do I dislike it. Neither was I told this.

I just simply think its fun to do different things with my hair because one same style for life is boring to me.

Shadowy Phantom

Lol I'm starting to. Used to be pretty fried from daily drying and highlights, SLS isn't too good for it either. I'll switch to shampoo bars once summer is over, but I'm hennaing it soon, more for the conditioning benefits than the color. Oh, and I'm growing it out FOREVER.

For now, cowashes are my best friend.
I finally went natural (after transitioning for 4 years) last Fall. It's difficult sometimes, but it's one of the best things I've ever done for myself.

Familiar Hunter

3,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like my natural hair. It's a moderately wavy, so I keep it in layers. I hate using heat on my hair and I have like 4 different products I use to keep it soft and frizz free. I only ever straighten I cut my hair super short (barely reaches my chin short), but now that I'm growing it back out I like being able to pin-curl it.

I used to cut it so short because I have really thick hair and since I live in LA, the heat would become unbearable. It's kind of boring though, since I couldn't really style it, so I finally sucked it up and now it's finally past my shoulders.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff