Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Noob

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
    I like my natural hair color, but I'm not sure if I will go back to it any time soon.

My hair is currently red.

Feral Kitten

I do try to embrace my natural hair, but it's hard trying to style it in a way that looks good other than leaving it down since I have no clue how to style it any other way. I have 3B hair according to that one hair categorizing system whose name I can't remember, and everywhere I look online it seems like there are no hairstyles that would actually work for my hair type. I occasionally flat iron it, but only if I plan on travelling and don't want to have to take a ton of products with me.

And just an interesting little tidbit: in my current hometown, which has a large black population, most people relax their hair and use extensions. I get asked all the time how I get my hair so curly and if it's my real hair. o:

Kawaii Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Sylveon the Dragonslayer
I do try to embrace my natural hair, but it's hard trying to style it in a way that looks good other than leaving it down since I have no clue how to style it any other way. I have 3B hair according to that one hair categorizing system whose name I can't remember, and everywhere I look online it seems like there are no hairstyles that would actually work for my hair type. I occasionally flat iron it, but only if I plan on travelling and don't want to have to take a ton of products with me.

And just an interesting little tidbit: in my current hometown, which has a large black population, most people relax their hair and use extensions. I get asked all the time how I get my hair so curly and if it's my real hair. o:

cool, 3B, you use the system. and haha, yeah hair extensions and relaxers are pretty popular in the black community. 3nodding
I've been wearing my hair natural for about 7 years. I love it and receive many compliments.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Omg, I love my hair. Everyone is jealous of it. >_> ... I've even had a co-worker tell me if I ever got it cut, to give it to her so she could use it. v_v .... It's a light brown, down to the bottom of my back, and soft as ever.

I refuse to dye/bleach it. I DO want to trim it though.... And maybe someday bangs.
Yep. I don't do much to it, I don't style it at all, just trim my fringe sometimes. It looks alright to me. I only wish it stayed the same colour it used to be (black), now it's changed to more of a dark brown.

Lavish Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
No one else told me that my natural hair was bad or ugly. In fact, a lot of people liked my natural hair. I thought it was crap though, I hated the color neutral I actually have a picture of my natural haircolor on my photobucket from like 6 years ago, go figure

It was just so... blah.

I went red for about 3-4 years, then added in a little blonde, and now I'm entirely blonde. I don't style my hair at all, so that much is 'natural' I guess.

I really need a haircut though dang
I wanted to dye my hair red at a time, but I was urged by my stylist and any hairdresser I see not to because my hair is very healthy as it is and it's thick-- which is apparently good and I didn't know this. I never thought my hair was ugly. I just wanted to see if red hair would look good on me because I'm pale with green eyes, but dying does a shitload of damage and well.. I decided that keeping my hair as it is was more important than being curious. I've never treated my hair, got it permed, colored, anything. It's virgin.
i naturally have dark brown hair but last year i started dying it black. it suits me more than my natural colour because my eyebrows are very dark.
i do love my natural waves though. i used to straighten my hair everyday but now i only straighten my fringe so its even.

Mega Ladykiller

I have black hair. I hate it because all Asians look the same apparently.

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I hate it, and I honestly think it looks unflattering on me. I like the color (very dark brown), but the texture and everything...no. It's wavy and curly.So I'll flat iron it if I plan to go out.

I kinda wanna dye it black though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces