Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you think we should do the portraits?

Pixels as planned. 0.3125 31.2% [ 15 ]
Digital art. 0.1875 18.8% [ 9 ]
I'm fine with anything. 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 20 ]
Maybe something else (please suggest in thread). 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Free Gold/No Opinion 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Spacey Strawberry

@Geko: You'll just have to give him 20 dollars.
I love white noise/EVP too. There's something eerie about it for sure.
I'm glad you like the idea though~

@Snoof: I'm glad you like that idea too!
If it would fit the shop I would probably go with it. 8Db

Merry Krampus

I think it'd work just fine C8 We're not really going to have many restrictions. As long as you can come up with a moveset for it and it doesn't totally break things, y'know? I'm sure most any concept can work here if people tried hard enough!

Gekko

@Con: I'll give Slenderman all my money ; u;
Yeah white noise things are always cool * u* like that movie poltergeist...at least i think it involved white noise...i can't quite remember :Ta

Merry Krampus

It involved TV snow, that was about it :U Poltergeist is a good movie, though!

Eloquent Explorer

Hello! ^^
I just wanted to pop in and say that I really like your concept.
Also, your first page says you are looking for a manager, if that is still true is there a place I could find an application and/or the requirements?

Merry Krampus

I haven't set up that information yet but will hopefully be doing so in the next couple of days!

Thank you for showing interest, that's very encouraging and I'm glad you like the concept o u o In the mean time, please feel free to stick around. I'll make an official announcement when hiring is open <3

Conservative Dabbler

oh gosh, I have the weirdest love for monsters. I can't help but fawn over their cool concepts, but then I totally can't sleep at night, thinking about them!

One of my favorite ideas for monsters are little spider-like sprites that live in electrical sockets and under buttons in electronic devices that tangle headphones, power cords, and other electrical wires when humans don't see. >u>

It's not really scary, because they're not malicious, just mischievous, but it's been in my head for the longest time!

Incredible Flatterer

Morning Makai <3

Spacey Strawberry

I'm sure I could come up with a moveset. THAT IS THE LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS. XD

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

♥~

con i kinda wanna brainstorm with you on that idea at some point today 'cause white noise monster man thing sounds awesome

ambbbbbbbb /chomps on amb

~♥

Spacey Strawberry

( > w<) Okay.

Merry Krampus

dskjfgdk Amb, those sound so cute! They wouldn't quite work for a fighter monster in this shop (that is, a proper character here) but I have had the idea of familiars (aka Makai Beasts) floating around since like 2009 during my first attempt at this scenario so something like that could still theoretically be possible in the shop!

Eeeyyy I'm excited for what you guys do <3

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
-preps for family outing- >u<

Good morning, Makai~ -waves with greeting- :'D

Merry Krampus

Hey hey! :'D

I'm gonna be on kind of sporadically today. Got some chores to do and need to spend some time with boyfrand. If anyone has any particularly pertinent questions, go ahead and quote me <3

Colorful Contributor

Oh I remember this one. Ohhh yes I do remember. Mmmsubbin'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff