Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you think we should do the portraits?

Pixels as planned. 0.3125 31.2% [ 15 ]
Digital art. 0.1875 18.8% [ 9 ]
I'm fine with anything. 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 20 ]
Maybe something else (please suggest in thread). 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Free Gold/No Opinion 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Merry Krampus

Ooh yes :B bird and sea creatures are super nifty.

Spacey Strawberry

I want a banana monster. emotion_dowant

Merry Krampus

gonk The horror!

Spacey Strawberry

I like shadows, shades, whatever you call them, a lot.
I love paranormal things, too.
I've had this idea for a "white noise" monster in the back of my head for a long time.
I haven't really come across anything like it so far (though I read creepypasta a lot).
It would absorb sound and light, have the ability to control electronic devices that have to do with sight/sound (like radios, televisions), to tune them to static and that kind of garbled whispering that you hear in EVPs.

That's my "current" monster. emotion_kirakira

Unicorn

So down with this. <3<3

Merry Krampus

Oh wow that sounds really neat, Con! That sort of thing seems like it could be given to a poltergeist, but I can understand the allure of not going for well known types of creatures like that.

Mmmm, I do enjoy creepypasta.

MICHIE 8'DDD Hey! <3

Incredible Flatterer

ex o ex Snoof

I hate you. I:

I woke up at 5am this morning, started to go downstairs to the basement to get my clothes.

WHAT POPS INTO MY HEAD AS I PASS BY THE DOOR THAT LEADS TO THE CEDAR CLOSET THAT IS DARK INSIDE AND HAS WINDOWS THAT LOOK INTO THE PORCH?

"Gee what if Slenderman's outside? That'd be scary as ********."

Thanks to you, getting clean underwear was a harrowing experience. I:

Merry Krampus

Ravina Loki
ex o ex Snoof

I hate you. I:

I woke up at 5am this morning, started to go downstairs to the basement to get my clothes.

WHAT POPS INTO MY HEAD AS I PASS BY THE DOOR THAT LEADS TO THE CEDAR CLOSET THAT IS DARK INSIDE AND HAS WINDOWS THAT LOOK INTO THE PORCH?

"Gee what if Slenderman's outside? That'd be scary as ********."

Thanks to you, getting clean underwear was a harrowing experience. I:

I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO YOU ABOUT SLENDERMAN FOR LIKE WEEKS WHY IS THAT MY FAULT DFJKGHDKJFDKJ

Just pretend if he was ever there that he'd just be like "oh hi" and wave then be on his merry way.

Incredible Flatterer

BECAUSE YOU LIKE SLENDERMAN AND I DUNNO I JUST NEED TO DISPLACE THE BLAME FOR WHAT MY BRAIN DOES AT FIVE AM ONTO SOMEONE THAT ISN'T ME U8

*bricked*

Spacey Strawberry

Poltergeists are a little different from what I'm talking about.
Poltergeists, for example, haunt a specific person, and are usually loud, disruptive, destructive, and (mostly) malicious.

This particular entity is usually quiet, calming instead of disruptive, more "shadowy" in terms of wanting to be seen, peaceful and friendly unless provoked, and can communicate via radios/televisions/etc.

Also it was never human. I know poltergeists aren't supposed to be either, but many people just assume dead person -> ghost.

Merry Krampus

@Ravi:
WELL GAWD YOU JUST NEED TO TAKE THE BLAME FOR THAT ONE 'CAUSE I DID NOTHIN' 8U I WILL NOT BE YOUR SCAPEGOAT

@Con:
I figure poltergeists (and ghosts/spirits in general) can definitely be either; dead people, dead animals, some collection of sentient energy, whatever. Definitely not regulated specifically to a dead person or dead anything.

But aahh, I'm liking what I'm hearing. When you first said "white noise monster" I admittedly saw a humanoid figure that was literally comprised of white noise/TV snow and thought that was mad cool.

OKAY going for realsies now to walk puppy~

Incredible Flatterer

NO I WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY ACTIONS B8<

Also you coming on MSN later I wanna tell you about my morning when I got to work fkslfjsdlf

Spacey Strawberry

@Snoof: I believe poltergeists, in "traditional" terms, are associated in the same genre as base elements.
I kind of prefer what you said, about ghosts in general, though I traditionally think of them in certain categories, like "unfinished business", "repetition", "elemental", "dimensional", I'm going to sound like a comic book if I keep going. 8D

Shadowy was referring more to "like a thief in the night" , if that makes more sense.
My personal one of these would probably be a little shy because they don't like scare the bejeezus out of people.

I'm not really sure what looks are like yet. That's where I get stuck.
Definitely some humanoidish thing going on there, but beyond that I'd have to get Vari involved because he's awesome at putting visuals to my creations. ;D

Gekko

constantLogic
I like shadows, shades, whatever you call them, a lot.
I love paranormal things, too.
I've had this idea for a "white noise" monster in the back of my head for a long time.
I haven't really come across anything like it so far (though I read creepypasta a lot).
It would absorb sound and light, have the ability to control electronic devices that have to do with sight/sound (like radios, televisions), to tune them to static and that kind of garbled whispering that you hear in EVPs.

That's my "current" monster. emotion_kirakira

casually poops my pants as I read this
but the idea is so coool hnnnng but white noise based horror things always scare me I don't know why oh these mixed feelings

omg i love slenderman i want him to be my best friend

Merry Krampus

clean dat up pls geko
we do not live in a barn here ok

Ooohh I really like that idea, Con @ u @ that's a cool concept for sure! If you choose to do anything with it here that'd be really great but I trust you and Vari ;D you'll clearly come up with something super awesome, whatever you do!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff