Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Kaderach
blondautumnangel

Yes! Buttons for afflates would be great, that way we can spread the word easier without putting a ton of stress on Sgt. D:
You don't have to make them for everyone, you could make a uniartist one for the thread or even one to promote your own store. c:

Oh, I wasn't talking about affiliates. XD (Though I will probably make some.)
I'm actually talking about this:

Quote:
"-we could all post in a test thread and have a 'selection table' of all the types. That way, customers can click their preferred type and see the artist's profile without having to jumble through a few pages."

Oh that's a good idea. c:
Cool. c:

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
blondautumnangel

Oh that's a good idea. c:
Cool. c:

Thanks! ;D
I just thought it'd be easier then having all of us post individually on the main shop page.
Should I start making them? I can even make the test thread and do all the coding and such. :3

Dedicated Streaker

BAM! I choose you!
      NAME: Charli
      HOW ACTIVE I AM: Im trying to be active everyday as I'm restarting Gaia on a new account.
      SAMPLES: 1 2 3
      GALLERY:
      PRICES: Depends on whats ordered ( ex. 80k headshot )notentirelysureaboutpricing
      TYPE: Ghost
      OTHER:
      ~Insert pokemon first gen. theme smile ~
Infinity Scarf

to-do list ll role play samples ll toy box ll da
                            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ah, sorry, but the ghost type is already taken ^^;;
                            the only types left are fighting and bug

Newbie Noob

i have a question!
          will we be making theme pics ?

and, i'll be gone for the next three weeks
          but i'll try my best to get on and reserve a post.
          please notify me when i have to ^^

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
I've finished the table!
Clicky~
What do you guys think?

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
so i got chosen? in this case nice to meet you everyone emotion_c8

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Kaderach
I've finished the table!
Clicky~
What do you guys think?

That's cute!
Is there any way to link the buttons to certain posts? o-o

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
aisukreme

i have a question!

Theme pics?
I am under the impression Sgt Sarcastic is making out layouts for everyone, then we must fill them out and post them in order.

I'm hoping within the next three days we could get a Black/White list, post a reserve for the buttons Kad made, then start posting our shops in order.
If you are present enough to reserve a post that's fine.
But if you can't reserve or post before the day is up I will reserve it and you can just send me your information and I will insert it in the post.

It wouldn't be fair to discard your application if you told me in advance you would be gone. And you're one of the first people so it shouldn't be a problem. When do you leave?

Newbie Noob

blondautumnangel
aisukreme

i have a question!

Theme pics?
I am under the impression Sgt Sarcastic is making out layouts for everyone, then we must fill them out and post them in order.

I'm hoping within the next three days we could get a Black/White list, post a reserve for the buttons Kad made, then start posting our shops in order.
But if you can't reserve or post before the day is up I will reserve it and you can just send me your information and I will insert it in the post.

It wouldn't be fair to discard your application if you told me in advance you would be gone. And you're one of the first people so it shouldn't be a problem. When do you leave?

theme pics are like profile picture of the layout. you can browse through themed joint shops and auctions, and each person usually has a theme pic next to their information, drawn by the artist him/herself of course. are we going to be doing those ? c: (for example: picking a pokemon from our type and drawing a gijinka of it ? )

and alrighty! thanks so much for your understanding (: i leave this saturday, and i'll be gone for the rest of august, but back in time for school in september. it shouldn't be a problem though, because i'm bringing my laptop with me. i'll try my best to get on to post, but if not, please do reserve a post for me! i'd appreciate it (:

and, in response to your post to kaderach, yes: you can link the buttons to certain posts c: i can help with that if you want~

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
aisukreme
blondautumnangel
aisukreme

i have a question!

Theme pics?

theme pics are like profile picture of the layout. you can browse through themed joint shops and auctions, and each person usually has a theme pic next to their information, drawn by the artist him/herself of course. are we going to be doing those ? c: (for example: picking a pokemon from our type and drawing a gijinka of it ? )

and alrighty! thanks so much for your understanding (: i leave this saturday, and i'll be gone for the rest of august, but back in time for school in september. it shouldn't be a problem though, because i'm bringing my laptop with me. i'll try my best to get on to post, but if not, please do reserve a post for me! i'd appreciate it (:

and, in response to your post to kaderach, yes: you can link the buttons to certain posts c: i can help with that if you want~

Hmm I don't think so, if you all want to see the example of my layout (I've completed it but I'm holding back on posting it.
Maybe that will help you develope a better idea of what we're doing.

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
EVERYONE
here is a link to my test forum. At the bottom of the page is the shop layout that all of you will be using (of course it might look different than mine considering my type is fire)

I stress we must have patiance as Sgt works, and I'm probably going to donate some of my gold to him for making the thread layout and my posting style personally. I'm not requiring it, but he volenteered to make all of your type layouts, so it would be a nice tip on your part.
Don't have enough gold? No worries. We're artists! Gifts of art would be nice too.
If you fall short of that, try a nice thank-you because he well deserves it working as hard as he does.

This thread will be used to cue people to post their shops when the opprotunity arises, and to chat about ideas for the shop. Contest ideas and giveaways would be great to discuss at this time, as well as ideas for banners, and how to best promote a joint shop this big.
It will be a challenge but neither I nor Inori want to be trolls and pass up all your lovely art skills.

Please stay in touch, and try to be active at least every 2 days. That will keep you up to date. It might be best to jsut subscribe to this thread.

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
blondautumnangel

That's cute!
Is there any way to link the buttons to certain posts? o-o

Of course! But I'll need to have all the profiles completed before I can do that. So unfortunately, I'll have to wait until Sgt finishes all of the profiles. ;c

But in the mean time, are there any other graphics you'd like me to create?
-dances with self- Happy birthday to meeeee ~~

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
i was thinking creating a mule would be easier to manage the thread layout and pay the banner artists and everything. Plus we could all donate to that mule if we have some gold to spare in the name of the shop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff