Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Wait! What are you doing!" A young youth shouts as you attempt to step into the over grown grass infront of you. Your face scrunches into irritation as the young boy brings himself to an abrupt stop next to you. As an experianced and savvy trainer, you find this somewhat amusing.

"Wild pokemon live in the tall grass, agressive ones will attack you. Don't you know that? Mum says you shouldn't ever, ever go into the tall grass without a friend to back you up." A laugh bubbles from your throat and you ruffle the child's hair. Thanking him for his consideration you gladly show him your friends settled in their capsules attatched to your waste.

"Oh..," The boy mumbled scuffing his sneakers in the soft dirt. "Sorry to bother you..."

*** Thanks for the support guys! I'm trying my hardest to make time for art when I'm at school but it's proving to be difficult! Hopefully I can start a few pokeprojects now that I'm a little less busy.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

User Image Please follow Gaia TOS.

User Image I made this thread partially out of boredom, and it is meant to be half hang out, half art shop, half rp for trainers in the pokemon forum. Don't give me Miltank about it being in the wrong forum. I truly love all of you.

User Image Trainers, feel free to exchange friend codes in the forums and battle. Contests will come in the near future as more regulars are added to the trainer roster below. Chatting is encouraged, let's all get to know each other a little better hmm?

User Image I use pokemon sprites like shiny's and legendaries as coupons in this thread. I am NOT SELLING THEM. Nor am I selling trainer sprites.

User Image Please, there is no spamming in this thread, bumps and funny pictures are always enjoyed in moderation however. c:

User Image Any rudeness will be reported, I really don't tolerate harassment to others or myself. So please, if you're the type of person that always loves to start drama keep it out of here. I expect non-serious problems to be solved on their own, however if the need arises I will step in.

User Image All rules can be modified and changed at any given time by myself. Respect my staff and I and we shouldn't have any problem at all. (:

User Image

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

ρσкέмσи αят
        For a quick, cute scribble of your favorite pokemon! - 2k
        User Image

For a more, in depth coloring of your best friend! - 10k
        User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

ρσкέмσи тяαιиєя αят
        I have had very little experience with these, but I hope you'll enjoy your art as much as I enjoy drawing it! I only have one sample right now, but hopefully there will be more to follow!
        [Just Trainer] - 20k
        [Trainer +1 PKMN] - 25k
        [Trainer +3 PKMN] - 50k
        [Trainer +6 PKMN] - Bribe
        **If you want anything in between I'm sure we can negotiate a price, I'm fairly flexible. Just 6 pokemon is a little difficult and time consuming to incorporate in the drawing.
        User Image

αvαтαя / σc αят
        Not fancying pokemon right now? I love to do oc's they're my favorite thing to draw! Also i don't mind clean simple avatars either! Themed avatars are great! - 25k or Offers
        User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

[quote=blondautumnangel][/quote]
[color=darkgreen][size=17][b]TRAINER [username here] WOULD LIKE TO BATTLE[/b][/size][/color]
[color=red]◓[/color]Username[color=red]◓[/color]
[color=red]◓[/color]Art Wanted[color=red]◓[/color]
[color=red]◓[/color]Details[color=red]◓[/color]
[color=red]◓[/color]Total[color=red]◓[/color] [Tip is optional]

User Image

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

**Announcements and contests will be placed here!
        8/24/12 - Undergoing construction and preparing for the grand opening!

ɭεɠεηɗɑɍу Єηcɵʉηϯεɍs
        In honor of my pokemon joint shop, I will be placing legendary pokemon sprites randomly throughout the thread. The first person to quote a sprite gets 25% off their art. These pokemon sprites can only be used once, and are not redeemable in the joint shop sorry. :c
        Legendary sprites also hold no value other than discounts and only one discount per user to keep it fair!

SimpleLittleMuffins pg.1 -Dialga

Ѻσɦ Sɦɨиץ
        Shiny pokemon can also be found throughout the thread. Make sure to catch these extra quick before they get away! Only one shiny per user, and everyone knows how rare these are! You can redeem these for FREE art. Shiny pokemon can especially be found on holidays here, but seem to be quite illusive every other day.

Teaakii pg. 9 -Meowth

User Image

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

This roster is a list of regular and outstanding pokemon trainers! It also lists their roles in the forum and a little bit about them too! Want to be a regular? It's easy! Be kind to others, over achieve, and generally just be here to help out! Sometimes random NPC's will pop in to say hello! Don't be shy now!

User ImageName: PKMN Trainer Autumn
        Type: Fire
        Team: Ninetales, Vulpix, Arcanine, Rapidash, Charmeleon, Houndoom
        About: Autumn loves to draw, write, and battle with her pokemon. Her Charmeleon is usually very short tempered. She laughs a lot.
        User: blondautumnangel

User Image

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

User Image
        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/ss-u-c/t.81927053/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj366/blondautumnangel/Graffics/stamp.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Shirtless Raider