Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
AshleyFreeman
Would you mind drawing a picture of a Haunter smiling with its eyes closed, behind it is a faded version of the face of Lyra from Crystal smiling with its eyes closed as well. I won't let your work go on rewarded, I have a shiny Zoroark that is perfect natured to pay for said picture and I will pay gold if you don't want the Zoroark.
Uh.
That sounds really difficult to draw considering I get the faded haunter, but the rest not so much.
I know who Lyra is but meeeh
Also, I don't have a wifi connection I could use for the shiny, and I'm sort of on a hiatus but feel free to stay and chat C:
I haven't really made any commitments yet because I've been so busy x-x

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
RadioWires
*Lurks*

//lurks the lurker

Distinct Smoker

blondautumnangel
RadioWires
*Lurks*

//lurks the lurker
eek

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
blondautumnangel
AshleyFreeman
Would you mind drawing a picture of a Haunter smiling with its eyes closed, behind it is a faded version of the face of Lyra from Crystal smiling with its eyes closed as well. I won't let your work go on rewarded, I have a shiny Zoroark that is perfect natured to pay for said picture and I will pay gold if you don't want the Zoroark.
Uh.
That sounds really difficult to draw considering I get the faded haunter, but the rest not so much.
Also, I don't have a wifi connection I could use for the shiny, and I'm sort of on a hiatus but feel free to stay and chat C:

Okay I understand, you are a busy woman.

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
AshleyFreeman
blondautumnangel
AshleyFreeman
Uh.

Sorry D:
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY.
DON'T LEAVE ME.

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
blondautumnangel
AshleyFreeman
blondautumnangel
AshleyFreeman
Uh.

Sorry D:
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY.
DON'T LEAVE ME.

why are you freaking out? You said so yourself, you are really busy and you think its rather difficult. I can understand why you won't do it and respect your choice.

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
AshleyFreeman
blondautumnangel
AshleyFreeman
blondautumnangel
AshleyFreeman
Uh.

Sorry D:
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY.
DON'T LEAVE ME.

why are you freaking out? You said so yourself, you are really busy and you think its rather difficult. I can understand why you won't do it and respect your choice.

Well thank you, some people get offended, but I am keeping track of who put in requests and who didn't. c:

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
blondautumnangel
AshleyFreeman
blondautumnangel
AshleyFreeman
blondautumnangel
AshleyFreeman
Uh.

Sorry D:
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY.
DON'T LEAVE ME.

Well thank you, some people get offended, but I am keeping track of who put in requests and who didn't. c:

Its understandable, your thread is very popular so it is understandable that you would get your orders all mixed up.

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
AshleyFreeman

It's popular?
o-o
I didn't think it was. lol.

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
blondautumnangel
AshleyFreeman

It's popular?
o-o

You have over 10 pages, that's popular in my book.

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
AshleyFreeman
blondautumnangel
AshleyFreeman

It's popular?
o-o

You have over 10 pages, that's popular in my book.

Haha, oh thanks.

Distinct Smoker

When time allows you, would you like to do an art trade/commission?
User Image

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
RadioWires
User Image

Sure, or if I particularly like someone I do freebies.
I'm always looking for someone to draw my ocs, avatar art, and my trainer. c:

Distinct Smoker

blondautumnangel
RadioWires
User Image

Sure, or if I particularly like someone I do freebies.
I'm always looking for someone to draw my ocs, avatar art, and my trainer. c:
I would love to draw your trainer!!

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Alright I'm a little free right now what do y'all want me to draw. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff