• Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
Cranemann33
Freeborn Pirate
If girls get bigger boobs, I want my
package more prominent.

^LOL

i think by increasing bust size, you're taking away from the real point of gaia. keep it simple, dress the avi, let's not make it too sexual.
Yet add a bunch of sexual items?
NSFW?
Alruna?
All the others?
Bullcrap.

Genius

Ruthless Raider

15,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Sometimes it feels like the arguments go in circles. With the same arguments popping up again and again. I really don't see the big problem some people have, its not like they are going to force it on anyone.

Obsessive Shopper

17,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
I sign ♥

Beloved Kitten

List so far of all the cleavage items.
NOTE these are the ones that either make the appearance of large breasts or give you a larger size.

professor hana, sassy bass, cool bass, ace bass,Star Smasher, Little Pink Derby Devil, Saint Ciel: Eros, Saint Ciel: Agape, Saint Ciel: Storge, Black widow, Wingdin (any of them), S-pop club: Rayna, Parcel Post, Twin Asar, Twin Qua, Dark Temptress of the Watery Depths, Rosamund's Revenge, Rosamund's Redemption, Turkish Delight, Sweet Strudel, Sugared Ambrosia (It doesn't make them bigger but gives u a small waist so they look bigger), Officer Fairchild, Majokko Dorobo, Madoka Magica: Mami Tomoe, Madoka Magica: Kyoko Sakura, A New Year (makes the body a bit smaller and lifts them up), Cherry Flare, Froufrou France, Thundercloud Couture, Decadent Frosting, G-LOL Maiden Top (any), Nichigatsu Kendama, Princesse Honore, Aamira the Serene, Any of the Marionett items excluding the sdPlus, HoC: Gray Mage, HoC: Dragoneye Savant, Foxy Flag Gal, Melodious Witchcraft, Bloodstone Maiden, Southtown Ghost Story, Fading Ember, Dainty Damsel, Literary Luxury, Evening Star Sister, Twilight Star Sister, Glacemella, Azuramella, Biancamella, Minthamella, Sweet Frosting, Lovely Maritime, Rainbow Pathway, Marquis de Marquee, Prima Poppet, Style Munitions, Shadow Huntress, Replication, Kunoichi Chaos, Aamira the Wanderer, Nymph Adora, FMAB Winry Rockbell, Super Protective Fantasy Armor, Very Protective Fantasy Armor, Shrouded Vestige, Cheerful Conjuror, Hollywood Tease, Hollywood Starlet, Hollywood Vixen, Hollywood Dream, Dice Bunny, all the Sundae Sweets, Danseuse Enchantee, Passionate Vocalist, Snowy White Lass, Le Carousel, Dream Town, Opera Diva, Shadowlegend, Nice Style For Work, Anima Adamantea, any of the Voluptuous Wrap Dress, & Alruna's Rose

Many of the new shirts and rigs items give the girls bigger breast.
I think that is fair enough because I know feminine males use female accounts to look less blockish. So why make those men have huge boobs because a few girls want them?

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

I just wish the new items that come out with cleavage have a pose without cleavage too.

Fluffy Kitten

17,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
where do u give cookies?? Gaia could proudly do it with making new skins.

Peanutters's Wife

Indulgent Hunter

I'll sign, but I sure wish there was a petition for having
chubby avis, too. I want more pooch with bigger boobs!
Having potions for different body types would be neat.

Nine-tailed Spirit

I sign. I want my avi to have the same body type as I do irl

Demonic Duck

16,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
...Uh, but then gaia artists have more work to do changing almost all items to fit your "bigger boobs". And if it's not changing every item to fit that, then why have this petition? I mean...just why? They're pixels. So what if you have big boobs irl? Pretty sure most people don't care if you do or don't.

Tipsy Citizen

10,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
HauntingEchoes

But female avatars already have breasts. They're by no means massive, but I'd call them (comparatively speaking) average in size.

And if girls want bigger breasts there are items to enhance the size. Same with smaller, some items just make breasts look smaller.

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this proposal.

User Image

I second this opinion ^

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

14,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
I'll sign!

But only on the condition that we could be able to pick our own cup size!
It would be hard to make a doll themed, or cute girl themed avi with giant boobs...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff