Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you want to improve in your life?

Meaning 0.065963060686016 6.6% [ 25 ]
Quality 0.055408970976253 5.5% [ 21 ]
Health 0.11345646437995 11.3% [ 43 ]
Relationships 0.22691292875989 22.7% [ 86 ]
Wealth 0.079155672823219 7.9% [ 30 ]
Everything 0.40105540897098 40.1% [ 152 ]
Other... (please post) 0.058047493403694 5.8% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 379 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 122 123 124 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hello and welcome to Everlasting Fantasy. This is a profile shop that makes custom and premade profiles. And sometimes, if you're lucky enough, you might be one of the lucky few to walk in at the right time and get a free profile. I've had two previous shops before, one was by myself and another one was with a partner. This is the third shop I have created. I recently changed my username from alice125 to Jiu Lan. So, I am now Jiu Lan, but the profiles have the creator, alice125. I am still the same person.

I'm a student and I'm currently in school, but I want to still be able to make gold. I don't like to work on custom profiles during the school year, so the slots for custom profiles are usually closed. Sometimes, they may open during breaks, like winter break. During the school year, instead of making custom profiles for people, I sell premade profiles. During the summer, custom profile slots will open.

This school year, I might go on hiatuses due to school, extracurricular activities, and multiple other activities that I have to do and things that I must take care of. I will try to give advance warnings when I go on hiatuses.

Custom profile slots have finally reopened for summer vacation. >_< Please note that I am still busy with a summer job and other activities though, so don't expect the profiles to be completed quickly.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Please stay and chat! ^_^ Thank you for visiting!
User Image

10.04.08 Shop opened!
10.29.08 Limited premade Halloween profile completed.
12.05.08 My birthday! Come by on this day to get a special free profile. This profile is free until the end of December.
01.01.09 Happy New Year!
01.24.09 [ Rainy Days ] Premade Layout completed and up for sale. Please see the Premade Layouts section for more information.
01.26.09 Happy Lunar New Year! 恭喜發財!
03.18.09 Changes to the order forms and pricing have been made.
06.15.09 Starry Layout is now up for sale. Please see the Premade Layouts section for more information.
07.22.09 25% off sale on all premade profiles. The sale has ended...
07.26.10 Slots have reopened for the summer.
08.24.12 Shop is closed.

| Introduction | Updates | Terms of Use and Rules | How to Order | Order Form for Custom Profiles | Examples |
| Prices | Slots | Premade Layouts | Free Premade Layouts | Events | FAQ | Credits | White List & Black List | Affiliates |
User Image

• Please follow all rules, including Gaia rules, and read everything on the first page!
    • Do not PM me for any reason at all. Please post everything, including orders and questions, in the thread. The exception is if I PM you first.
    • Do not quote the first page.
    • Do not ask for free stuff or a discount.
    • Do not steal my work or claim it as your own.
    • Do not redistribute my work to others or sell it to others.
    • Do not edit my work and codes.
    • Do not back out of a trade once I've finished your profile.
    • Do not request to use images that are copyrighted unless you have permission from the copyright holder. I will make the profile for you if you have permission from the copyright holder. For more information, go here....Images/Renders that you Don't Own
    • If you don't get permission, I can make it free to you (doesn't mean I have to make you the profile.) If I do make the profile with the copyrighted image free to you, it will go into my Free Premade Layouts. There will be credit given to you for the idea for the layout.
    • I reserve the right to refuse any order.
    • Please read the 'how to order' post!
    • Please try to be literate, or at least semi-literate.
    • Please enjoy your time here.
    • Please stay and chat! Bumps are loved.
    • Please keep advertising to a minimum. Instead, just ask to be an affiliate.
    • The rules for this shop can be changed at any time I want them to be.
    • I can open or close this shop whenever I want to.

| Introduction | Updates | Terms of Use and Rules | How to Order | Order Form for Custom Profiles | Examples |
| Prices | Slots | Premade Layouts | Free Premade Layouts | Events | FAQ | Credits | White List & Black List | Affiliates |
User Image

1. Post your order in the thread using the correct order form.
2. Immediately send a trade with the correct amount of gold to 'alice125' after you have posted your order.
3. Offer a trade of the correct amount of gold. I will respond to your trade.
4. Accept the trade.
5. After I complete your profile and PM you the code, I will accept and complete the trade.

Color theme and desired atmosphere for your profile:
This is like the vibe that you want your overall profile to give off. Such as a blue and white color theme for a profile with an angelic atmosphere. Or it could be a black and red color theme with a violent, tense, angry, scary atmosphere. It can be whatever you want.
Font color:
This the the desired color you want for your font. You can specify it by giving me the hexcode for it, or you can just name the color.
Header:
This can be an image or word that you want at the top or bottom of your profile, or on the side. If it's on the side, please specify if you want it on the left or right. The image could be a small one, like a piece of art that you drew or have ownership over. For my policy on images, please refer to the Terms of Use and Rules.
Profile background color:
This is the color you want the background of the profile to be. This is outside of the content area. It can be the same as the background for the content too. Once again, you can specify it by giving me the hexcode for it, or you can just name the color.
Background Image or Pattern:
The background image can be a huge image that dominates the profile. For my policy on images, please refer back to the Terms of Use and Rules. As for the background pattern, it can be polka dots, stripes, checkered, nearly anything. Please specify what color you want the background pattern to be. Please choose either a background image or a background pattern, it's difficult to do both.
Active Link color:
This is the color of the links on your profile. Such as the add comment link, view post link, and others. Specify it by giving me the hexcode for it, or you can just name the color.
Visited Link Color:
This is the color you want for the links that you have clicked on before or have previously visited. Specify it by giving me the hexcode for it, or you can just name the color.
Hover Link Color:
This is the color of the link when you hover your mouse over the link. Specify it by giving me the hexcode for it, or you can just name the color.
Link Decoration:
The link decoration can be underline, strike, overline, none...just name it.
Contact Buttons:
These are the add, ignore, trade, and PM buttons. I typically have add as a heart, ignore as an X, trade as two arrows pointing in opposite directions, and PM as an envelope. However, you are free to specify what image you would like instead. Please also specify the color of the buttons. Specify it by giving me the hexcode for it, or you can just name the color.
Border Type:
The border you want to have around the sections, like the About Me section or any other section. It frames the section. It can be solid, dashed, double bar, groove, custom, etc. If you choose custom borders, please specify what type you want. In example, earthy, leafy, webby, rounded corners. You don't have to have borders.
Border color(s):
This is the color you want around your sections. You can choose more than one. It's also possible to choose a different color for each section. Please be specific about this. Please also give me the hexcode for the color, or you can just name the color.
Glowing?:
There can be a glow around your avatar or your friend's avatars. Please note that this only works in Internet Explorer. It won't work in other browsers.
Glowing Color:
The color you want the avatars to glow. Specify it by giving me the hexcode for it, or you can just name the color.
What sections do you want?
Basic Custom Profiles will only have the about me, comments, avatar, details, multimedia, and wishlist section. For Custom Profiles, simply place an X or any kind of mark indicating the section you want for custom profiles. Custom sections are sections that are not part of regular profiles, such as a to-do list, or a section for your patch and quilt, or any other type of section that you would like.
Cursor:
There are different types of cursors. For example, crosshair, pointer, move, e-resize, ne-resize, nw-resize, n-resize, se-resize, sw-resize, s-resize, w-resize, text, wait, help...and more. There are also custom cursors that can be downloaded or cursors that I can make.
Anything else?
Additional things that you want to specify or desire to have. Such as transparency.
Price:
The amount of gold that you are paying for the profile.
Tip (optional):
Additional gold that will make me very happy. ^_^

User Image

Please choose the correct order form for custom profiles. The above post will explain how to fill out each section of the order form. I hope it will clarify any questions that you may have. If you still have questions, you are welcome to post them in the thread. For the price, please continue reading and go to post #7, 'Prices.'

Basic Custom Profile Order Form

[color=#B1C5FF][size=30]B a s i c C u s t o m P r o f i l e O r d e r
______________________________________________________[/size]
[size=10]
[b]Color theme and desired atmosphere for your profile:[/b]
[b]Font color:[/b]
[b]Header:[/b]
[b]Profile background color:[/b]
[b]Background Image or Pattern:[/b]
[b]Active Link color:[/b]
[b]Visited Link Color:[/b]
[b]Hover Link Color:[/b]
[b]Link Decoration:[/b]
[b]Contact Buttons:[/b]
[b]Border Type:[/b]
[b]Border color(s):[/b]
[b]Glowing?: Yes/No[/b]
[b]Glowing Color:[/b]
[b]Anything else?[b]
[b]Price:[/b]
[b]Tip (optional):[/b]
[/size][/color]

Custom Profile Order Form

[color=#B1C5FF][size=30]C u s t o m P r o f i l e O r d e r
[size=10]
[b]Color theme and desired atmosphere for your profile:[/b]
[b]Font color:[/b]
[b]Header:[/b]
[b]Profile background color:[/b]
[b]Background Image or Pattern:[/b]
[b]Active Link color:[/b]
[b]Visited Link Color:[/b]
[b]Hover Link Color:[/b]
[b]Link Decoration:[/b]
[b]Contact Buttons:[/b]
[b]Border Type: [/b]
[b]Border color(s):[/b]
[b]Glowing?: Yes/No[/b]
[b]Glowing Color:[/b]
[b]What sections do you want?[/b]
• about:
• multimedia:
• signature:
• friends:
• comments:
• journal:
• details:
• wishlist:
• custom sections:
[b]Anything else?[b]
[b]Price:[/b]
[b]Tip (optional):[/b]
[/size][/color]

User Image

Here are examples of the type of profiles that I can make. There will be more coming soon. Some are my Vampire Knight profiles. These use images from Vampire Knight which is owned by Matsuri Hino. Profiles that have copyrighted images will never be sold to Gaians for gold or any form of money. My Vampire Knight profile is not for sale and it never will be. Although, in the future, it may be a freebie for Vampire Knight lovers...All of the examples are shown using Mozilla Firefox. They look about the same in Internet Explorer, except for the scrollbars. When I make profiles, I try to make them look correct in both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Forefox.

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Basic Custom Profiles will cost at least 60,000 gold. An item may serve as payment too, but please negotiate with me first if you choose to pay by giving me an item. Basic Custom profiles will only contain the about me, comments, avatar, details, multimedia, and wishlist section.

Custom Profiles will contain the same sections as the Basic Custom profiles, it will cost 60,000 gold + 5,000 gold for each additional section.

Bribed Custom Profiles will have to be at least twice the price of a normal custom profile, or it can be an item from my wishlist that is worth at least twice the amount of a normally priced profile.

Premade profiles each have their own individual prices.

User Image

Custom Profile Slots
• Fayelle - Pg. 120 - Sent!
• Meep_6 - Pg. 120 - Designing
• Reserved for o0hso0cute - Waiting for her avie art requests to use...

Bribe Slots
• CLOSED
• CLOSED

Premade Profile Slots
Always open!

** Slots will probably close again soon because school starts next month.

Past Customers
• Lilyy 8D - Custom Profile
• ~tamakichan~ - Custom Profile
• o0hso0cute - Custom Profile
• blue_star464 - Custom Profile
• xostar_lightxo - Custom Profile
• Rock Rebellion - Custom Profile
• Hikory - Custom Profile
• iMinzy - Custom Profile
• Venin Bijou - Custom Profile
• Sleepycell808 - Custom Profile
• Glaciate Dreams - Custom Free Fahrenheit Profile
• Sunshine-Girl22 - Rainy Days Profile
• _____x chewymuffin - Rainy Days Profile
• L u x a G o e s R a w r - Rainy Days Profile
• JadedTiger22 - Rainy Days Profile
• Lemon Lolita - Rainy Days Profile
• Braniiee - Rainy Days Profile
• iAngels - Scrapbook Profile
• Babyybear - Scrapbook Profile
• MewMew5599 - Scrapbook Profile
• Shizuka Angel - Scrapbook Profile
• Xx_SweetLilAngel_xX - Scrapbook Profile
• Meep Chan - Scrapbook Profile
• MoccaBunny - Scrapbook Profile
• Asian Pancakes - Spider Profile
• Bas de Laine - Spider Profile
• ibrbthxbai - Spider Profile
• A Perfect System - Spider Profile
• Ii_iSuki_iI - Spider Profile
• Twice II - Spider Profile
• Mr Toasterhead - Spider Profile
• iiSTARLiiGHT - Starry Profile
• Starrrry Niight - Starry Profile
• Madame Grotesque - Starry Profile
• x_iiCindy_x

**Customers are from this shop and past shops

User Image

Here are the layouts that are premade and cannot be customized. These layouts have a lower price than the custom profile layouts.

Scrapbook Layout
Price: 7000 gold
Most of this layout is composed of paper, drawings, origami, and items that I scanned and put together using Photoshop.

User Image

Here's an example of what it looks like on my profile. You can click on the image to see a bigger view. The scrollbars will look different in Internet Explorer. The preview is shown using Mozilla Firefox.

[ Rainy Days ] Layout
Price: 6000 gold
This layout has a blue, black and white theme. The cursor is crosshair and if you hover over links, it will turn into a text cursor. If you hover over the buttons (add, trade, message, and ignore) then the button will turn white as you can see with the trade button.

User Image

This is a small preview of what the profile looks like. Please click on the image to see a larger preview of you wish. ^_^ There's a little distortion in the previews because I had to combine the images to get a full view of the preview. They are the views of the profile scrolled at the top of the page and scrolled at the bottom of the page combined together. The scrollbars will look different in Internet Explorer. There will be black arrows as the scrollbars instead. The preview shows the scrollbars in Mozilla Firefox.

Spider Webs Layout
Price: 4000 gold
I originally made this profile for a Halloween Event, but I decided to make it a premade profile. It's no longer limited. As you can tell from the title, this profile has a spider web theme and it's mainly black and white.
Example:
User Image

Starry Layout
Price: 8000 gold
Another black and white layout. It's centered on stars, as you can see from the title, with polka-dot and striped patterns. It's simple and clean, yet still cute at the same time. =D When the buttons (add, trade, message, ignore) are hovered over, they will become a star. This profile is set as my current profile, so you can also click on my avatar to see a preview. The preview below shows the profile in Mozilla Firefox, it looks about the same in Internet Explorer, the only difference is the scrollbars.
Example:
User Image

For all of the premade profiles, you can click on the small preview to see a larger image of what the profile looks like.

Order Form

[color=#B1C5FF][size=30]P r e m a d e P r o f i l e O r d e r

[size=10]Premade Profile:
Price:
Links? (View posts, view guilds, view store) Yes/No
Tip? (optional)
[/size][/color]

More premade layouts will be coming soon...

User Image

There are currently no Free Premade Layouts, but maybe in the future there will be a free layout available for a limited time...

User Image

December Event

Happy Holidays to everyone! To celebrate, I would like to give out a free profile to those that are interested.

Here's a preview of what the free profile looks like. It's a Vampire Knight profile. >_<

User Image

You can click on the preview image to get a full preview of what the profile looks like. =D Or you can go see my profile to see what it looks like if you wish to.

Order Form

[color=#B1C5FF][size=30]L i m i t e d P r o f i l e O r d e r

[size=10]Limited Profile: Vampire Knight December Profile
Price: Free
Donation? (optional)
[/size][/align]

Halloween Event

Okay, I finally finished the Halloween themed profile. It actually turned out to be spider web themed.

*****I've decided to make the Halloween Limited Profile one of my premade profiles.*****

User Image

Q: What do you use to make profiles?
A: I use Adobe Photoshop 7, Paint.NET, and GIMP.

Q: What browser(s) do you use?
A: I use Internet Explorer and Firefox. I usually use Firefox, but when I make profiles, I will check and make sure the profiles look right in both Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Q: What type of profiles do you make?
A: I make the old school profiles. But I plan to learn how to code the v2 profiles. ^_^

Q: How do you make me a completed and finished custom profile?
A: I will usually PM you a rough draft of the background and let you see what it looks like, then you can PM me back telling me what you would like to change or adjust. After the background is completed and approved, I will work on the coding for you. I'll PM a rough draft of the coding and then you can PM me back with adjustments that you want to the coding. We'll eventually get to a completed and finished profile. ^_^

Q: I don't like the profile you made me, can you remake it?
A: This depends on the circumstances.
If I have completed a profile for you and we both accepted the trade and you liked it before, but then you want to change it to something new altogether, then no. Please order a new profile.
However, if we are in the process of making a custom profile and you don't like it, I will try my best to fix it for you.

Q: Can I be your friend?
A: If I don't know you, please don't send a friend request until I've chatted with you a bit and have gotten to know you.

Q: Can I have a free custom profile?
A: Sorry, no.

Q: Can I order when slots are closed?
A: No, please don't.

If you have a question that isn't on here, please feel free to post it in this thread. But don't PM me your question.

User Image

This is a list of the programs I use to make profiles.
• Adobe Photoshop
• GIMP
• Paint.NET

Here are the sites that I use for brushes. I'll be adding more as I continue to make profiles.
• Aethereality
• Insomniac Brushes
• Deviant Art
• Miko
• Celestial Star
• Blinding Light
• Hybrid Genesis
• Obsidian Dawn
• Starwalt

Listed below are the fonts that I usually use, but you may request your own font too.
• Century Gothic
• Georgia
• Tahoma
• Verdana
• Times New Roman
• Lucida Handwriting
• Elegant
• Vivaldi

User Image

These are people and customers from my past two shops and this shop too. Some are really good friends that I know in real life.

o0hso0cute
My best friend and cousin.

xostar_lightxo
Thank you for donating to the shop even when you won a free layout, it was very generous of you. xostar_lightxo is also a friend in rl. She's very nice, one of my sempais in school. Even though we don't both go to the same school anymore.

Meep Chan
A friend that I know in rl, she's very helpful. She also contributed to the name of this shop. I knew I wanted the 'fantasy' part, but I couldn't decide what I wanted the whole shop name to be. She suggested that I use 'everlasting.' So, now this shop is named 'Everlasting Fantasy.' ^_^ Meep Chan also come by often and chats.

Glaciate Dreams
Thank you for donating! Glaciate Dreams is also someone I know in rl.

Lavender Snow
Someone that has donated to me before and she's also a very kind person. Sadly, she has quit Gaia. Thank you very much for everything!

~tamakichan~
Thank you! He's a frequent customer and he always tips. He's very patient too.

rise_of_the_hot_tamale
Thank you for coming in to chat with me! Also, a real friend in life. We used to go to the same school together.

blue_star464
Thank you! We appreciate your bumping!

kandiiliciious
Thank you! She frequently bumped and she was a kind and patient customer. She also came to chat in the shop a lot.

Hikory
Thanks! Hikory is cooperative, generous, and patient.

IvyStarling
Thank you for keeping this thread alive! IvyStarling is friendly and caring, she's a great person and I'm very happy that she found this thread.

dragongirl285 aka Lola
Thank you very much! Lola comes in regularly to chat with me in the shop, she makes this place less lonely. ^_^

User Image

This is the list for evil people that have broken the rules. If you are on this list, never come to this shop again and don't order.

None. And I hope to keep it that way.

User Image

Link Me

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.43996707/][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/frozen_teardrop/alice-2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.43996707/][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/frozen_teardrop/everlasting__button001.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.43996707/][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/frozen_teardrop/alice125.gif[/IMG][/url]

Links Out

If you want to be an affiliate, please post your button and the code for your button in the thread. And remember to add this shop to your thread. It's preferred if the button is a Photobucket image and the link goes directly to the thread. I mainly accept 88x31 banners, but other small sizes are also accepted.

User Image
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Inactive Shops

Paws N Claws Petshop
Fluffy World
Castle in the Mist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff